Author Topic: The Aurora Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 216: Alone at last  (Read 261596 times)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
Re: The Aurora Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 216: Alone at last
« Reply #755 on: April 21, 2013, 02:56:18 AM »
Thanks for starting to put everything up for download. I'm sure many if us will love playing with them (That sounds like we're going to pop them in a 4 year olds dolls house!).
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #756 on: April 21, 2013, 03:00:27 AM »
I'm starting to work on the house but it is slow going. I'm going to recolor everything to make sure it has no CC patterns.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #757 on: April 21, 2013, 03:07:17 AM »
I'm starting to work on the house but it is slow going. I'm going to recolor everything to make sure it has no CC patterns.
Thanks! I look forward to the house the most.
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline olivia71295

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #758 on: June 08, 2013, 11:03:55 AM »
This was a great story; I loved reading it. Can I say one thing? I will tell you if you say you are ok with constructive criticism.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #759 on: June 09, 2013, 02:47:02 AM »
This was a great story; I loved reading it. Can I say one thing? I will tell you if you say you are ok with constructive criticism.

Of course yu can. This was my first story so I just wrote it as I came along.

Offline olivia71295

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #760 on: June 09, 2013, 09:04:33 AM »
Of course yu can. This was my first story so I just wrote it as I came along.

Thanks, I didn't want to offend you. You need to reread what you write before you post it. As seen in my quote, you left the 'o'er out of 'you.' Having mistakes like this can throw off readers who would have read your story.

I admit, I don't always have good grammar, but I try to fix it when I see a mistake.

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
« Reply #761 on: June 09, 2013, 11:16:07 AM »
I do that a lot, too. It's very common to make typos when you're writing quickly (or even when you're not!). Your mind can often play tricks on you and if your mind tells you that you've written it correctly, you just see it that way  :)
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #762 on: June 09, 2013, 11:29:07 AM »
Thanks, I didn't want to offend you. You need to reread what you write before you post it. As seen in my quote, you left the 'o'er out of 'you.' Having mistakes like this can throw off readers who would have read your story.

I admit, I don't always have good grammar, but I try to fix it when I see a mistake.

Thanks.
I have tried to edit the posts but I know I make a lot of spelling mistakes. But sometimes it is hard to see the errors in your own texts. I haven't read this in a while, maybe I can notice more things next time I go through it.

Offline olivia71295

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #763 on: June 09, 2013, 01:37:09 PM »
Thanks.
I have tried to edit the posts but I know I make a lot of spelling mistakes. But sometimes it is hard to see the errors in your own texts. I haven't read this in a while, maybe I can notice more things next time I go through it.

You must likely will.

SimBlip

« Reply #764 on: June 23, 2013, 08:19:17 PM »
Hahaha! The odd spelling mistake, or not... your story is one of the most riveting on this forum.
I noticed a few, but it never distracted from your wonderful portrayal of a very unique family.
You wrote it in record time too. Remember me asking you what you have for breakfast? :)