Author Topic: The Sims 3 Life States Dynasty Challenge  (Read 919184 times)

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
Re: The Sims 3 Life States Dynasty Challenge
« Reply #2355 on: December 19, 2013, 08:31:33 AM »
I've just loaded up my game and I have a problem. My founder seems to have sunk into the ground.

Any idea what I should do?

Try sending your founder to the dresser, you don't have to change any outfits, just loading into CAS then exiting should fix the problem.  Let us know if that works.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #2356 on: December 19, 2013, 09:54:33 AM »
Or just have them change into a different outfit, or take a shower. That's usually enough to fix it for me.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sunshine_2406

• Occult
  • Call me Alice :)
« Reply #2357 on: December 19, 2013, 10:01:28 AM »
Unfortunately none of those things are working. Her portrait is now blank as well. :(

EDIT: Nevermind, I've got her back! I had to change her outfit and then I put it back. Thanks for the help :)
From the moment I fell down that rabbit hole I've been told what I must do and who I must be. I've been shrunk, stretched, scratched and stuffed into a teapot. I've been accused of being Alice, and of not being Alice, but this is my dream. I'll decide where it goes from here.

Offline pugster101

• Supreme lover of pugs
  • Townie
« Reply #2358 on: December 22, 2013, 11:16:41 PM »
I don't know if I should ask here, but I just finished my Life States Speed Run and I don't know how to submit it into the Hall Of Fame. Help please?
The Outcast Immortal Dynasty: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18970.0.html
The Dreamer LS Speed Run: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18639.0.html

We're off to see the Metro, the wonderful Metro Of Man!

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2359 on: December 23, 2013, 12:08:01 AM »
Notify the Challenge Team of it, and I'll take care of moving it over to the Completed Dynasties board. :)

Offline sunshine_2406

• Occult
« Reply #2360 on: December 24, 2013, 08:20:32 AM »
What was the verdict on Roommates? I accidentally made my heir's husband to be a roommate, but thought that's okay because they're about to get married anyway. But then once he was moved in a new roommate showed up. I cancelled the services straight away, but have I ruined my chances for HOF with that?
From the moment I fell down that rabbit hole I've been told what I must do and who I must be. I've been shrunk, stretched, scratched and stuffed into a teapot. I've been accused of being Alice, and of not being Alice, but this is my dream. I'll decide where it goes from here.

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #2361 on: December 24, 2013, 09:51:12 AM »
Forgot to mention -   Roommates are not allowed because they take up a slot in the maximum amount of Sims allowed into a household which makes them a household member even if you don't control them. 

@sunshine_2406
I'm afraid your HOF chances are ruined.  :'(

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sunshine_2406

• Occult
« Reply #2362 on: December 24, 2013, 09:52:30 AM »
Shoot, and that try was going so well :P oh well, time to start again then, thanks.

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #2363 on: December 24, 2013, 09:54:50 AM »
@pugster101

Can you please supply the team with these answers, so we can get you up in the hall of fame.  Will also need you to send us a screenshot of all 7 life states.

Life States Dynasty Challenge
Life States Used — which 7 life states did you use?
Finished — week ? day ?

What did you like most about the Life States Dynasty?
What was most difficult for you?

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #2364 on: December 28, 2013, 07:05:50 PM »
According to the Mermaids guide, the interaction 'Ask about Fish Parts', which is necessary to get mermadic kelp from a mermaid, can only be done underwater, which would mean that it can only be done in Isla Paradiso because that's the only place with Dive Lots where you can go underwater. Is this not the case? I want a mermaid but I am in Moonlight Falls.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Jamie

• Occult
« Reply #2365 on: December 28, 2013, 10:37:47 PM »
According to the Mermaids guide, the interaction 'Ask about Fish Parts', which is necessary to get mermadic kelp from a mermaid, can only be done underwater, which would mean that it can only be done in Isla Paradiso because that's the only place with Dive Lots where you can go underwater. Is this not the case? I want a mermaid but I am in Moonlight Falls.

I asked this a while ago and was told that mermaids will spawn in all towns. You just have to find the townies that have turned into one!

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2366 on: December 28, 2013, 10:43:32 PM »
Unless someone not playing in Isla Paradiso wants a certain sim to be a mermaid and story progression doesn't do its part.

I don't have an answer for Rosa, though. :-\

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2367 on: December 28, 2013, 11:18:53 PM »
Right, sorry, I wasn't very specific--I don't just want any random mermaid. My Sim has a romantic interest who I wanted to become a mermaid. Unfortunately, he's a ghost so I don't think he has any chance. I was planning to use the LTR kelp  :-\

By samoht04

Offline Niana

• Occult
« Reply #2368 on: December 28, 2013, 11:33:53 PM »

If I understand right - you can ask about fish parts from the mermaid underwater, or I think it's called, ask about scales when it's on land. But you don't need a dive lot to make it happen, no.

And of course, the LTR is always an option if I'm mistaken.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2369 on: December 29, 2013, 12:00:30 AM »
The problem is that the LTR is not an option according to the rules. I don't think I've ever got kelp from asking about scales, but I don't remember trying. It's worth a shot! Thank you.

By samoht04