Author Topic: Samura's Dojo Dynasty: Moonlight Falls  (Read 139870 times)

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
Re: Samura's Dojo Dynasty: Moonlight Falls
« Reply #225 on: January 29, 2013, 10:44:51 PM »
Oh, goodness, he is attractive!  Look forward to lots of trouble making.  I think he's got his mom's inability to keep it contained might have rubbed off a little!

Offline forever_mone

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #226 on: January 29, 2013, 11:55:40 PM »
Whoa, Darcy's lookin good! And sorry about the trouble Shawnya is causing, like azokka said, she does have good taste in men.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #227 on: January 30, 2013, 12:24:27 AM »
I like this story.  Very nice.  And your writing is wonderful.  Good luck making it to the end of your Dynasty!
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #228 on: January 31, 2013, 08:47:19 PM »
I see that you already have a colorful spouse picked out for Darcy. Excellent strategy. I applaud your foresight in having a spare impregnate most of the town.

Shawnya really does have excellent taste in men. After all, she's only going for the guys in the Dojo Dynasty!

Haha! Well, impregnating the town does help keep it vital and interesting!
Hm, that is a good point. I mean, at least she's not flirting with townies!

Oh, goodness, he is attractive!  Look forward to lots of trouble making.  I think he's got his mom's inability to keep it contained might have rubbed off a little!

I think Darcy is going to give Everette a run for his money! Like Everette, he'll have quite a few good options to chose from for a spouse, so it made sense from that angle of the story, also.

Whoa, Darcy's lookin good! And sorry about the trouble Shawnya is causing, like azokka said, she does have good taste in men.

I suppose there's an upside to everything, eh? And thanks, he grew up pretty cute, I think!

I like this story.  Very nice.  And your writing is wonderful.  Good luck making it to the end of your Dynasty!

Thanks, Pam! Like many people on this forum, reading your story was what got me into this whole mess! Haha! Well, I'm glad it did. At this point, I'm definitely continuing until the end; even if an immortal dies or I forget a portrait, the story will go on!

Sweetness

Here's Darcy in his teen wardrobe:

He got right to work on his supermax.

Here's his first slip and fall in the nectar bin: the first of many more!

After Darcy made his first batch, Gage sat him down for some tutoring.

You can see Everette there in the back ground, sculpting. He's taken it up as a new hobby lately to keep him busy.

He's not the only one whose been keeping busy with sculpting. Shawnya ages up while pursuing her hobby.

Samura was the only one who bothered to cheer her on. Shawnya's relationships with the family have been falling fairly rapidly of late.

It's probably due to the flirting, but it might also have something to do with her latest career metric: "give private readings."

I guess the whole experience made Samura rather tired, because I caught her napping in her bed.

I thought I'd share, just because she looks so cute! She may be an elder, but to me she's as gorgeous as ever. How am I ever going to let go of Samura at the end of this story? It'll be so weird to play a household that she isn't a part of!

Percival's been slowly moving up his career. He decided to play a game of catch with his wife, ostensibly to bump their relationship back up.

He swears hitting her in the face with the baseball was just an accident, but I'm not convinced.

Gwenyth upgrades Darcy's three nectar makers for him. Isn't she sweet?

While Darcy does something rather sweet himself: he sends Doreen his first love letter.

Darcy and Doreen Dojo: now that's some alliteration!

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #229 on: January 31, 2013, 08:56:41 PM »
Doreen, huh? Is that girl really good enough for our Darcy? I vote that the readers of the Dojo Dynasty go spy on her house until we have confirmed that she is worthy of the name "Dojo"! Who's with me?!

Good luck with the nectar supermax! Have I mentioned that nectar-making terrifies me? *hides behind Everette*
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #230 on: February 01, 2013, 08:19:34 PM »
Doreen, huh? Is that girl really good enough for our Darcy? I vote that the readers of the Dojo Dynasty go spy on her house until we have confirmed that she is worthy of the name "Dojo"! Who's with me?!

Good luck with the nectar supermax! Have I mentioned that nectar-making terrifies me? *hides behind Everette*

Well, you'll see the line up of Darcy's options soon. I guess you'll just have to come to your own conclusion about who you think is good enough for our boy!
And, why is nectar-making terrifying? You know, I think you're just looking for an excuse to cuddle with Everette!  ;D

Teenage Fun

Doreen, as you've probably guessed since Darcy was writing her a love letter, had also aged up to teen a couple of days before Darcy.

She grew up into a bit of an awkward teen, though I think she'd be quite pretty after a make-over. Get rid of the super tight bun, the green-brown hair (really clashing with that pink/red skin!), the pencil thin eyebrows, and grow some eyelashes, and really I think she'd be quite pretty. She does have Samura's large, titled eyes and over all good facial structure, so we'll see how she ages up. For now, though, she's the only rainbow sim in Darcy's age range.

Darcy threw up a wish to have a sleep over. It was a little awkward, considering it was the night of a full moon and everyone decided to sleep outside in the rain. This creepy zombie just stood there with his umbrella and watched them while they slept.

In the wee hours of the morning, with Hailey Fortune's zombie lumbering behind them, Darcy asked Doreen to go to prom with him.

She agreed, plus he got his first kiss!

They were the hot item of the dance and came home going steady, despite the fact that they sat so far away from each other on the ride over.

Percival was having a bit of trouble with his sports career, something about the Moonlight Falls multiple rabbit hole buildings, so Everette decided to help get his son ready for the big game.

Okay that just looks painful. I don't think you're doing that right, Everette!

Percival decided that his team members really weren't pulling their weight on the team, so he invited them over for some athletic training.

Unfortunately, I think he pushed this one fellow a little too hard!

Still, Percival is becoming quite the sports star. Even Annalove wants to have the autograph of Moonlight Fall's most popular baseball player!

Percival: "Sorry you died so tragically while under our care. Signed, Percival Dojo."

Annalove: "Omg, omg, squeeee!"

Percival goes for a little jog around town to clear his head.

Then invites his aunt and boss over to ask for a promotion.

Maybe it's just the result of nepotism, but she gives it to him! Woo, go Percival! Only two more promotions to go, you sports stud!

Inspired by Percival's progress, Marie decides that Samura really needs to get in better shape.

Marie also falls victim to one of Darcy's teen pranks.

Now, what have we said about this? Eyes are supposed to be yellow in this dynasty, not hair!

In closing, Darcy decides he wants to pillow fight with his mom.

Having some family fun, or looking to work out some mom issues? With these Dojo boys, I can never tell!

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #231 on: February 02, 2013, 12:23:34 AM »
The Darcy Girls

Just as with Everette, Darcy has several great rainbow options for a spouse. Also quite like Everette, the family invited all of the girls over for a gift giving party during winter to get a snapshot of each candidate.

So, here's our line-up. Feel free to root for your favorite(s)!

First up is our oldest contender: Lea Rodgers. This is one of Nolan's children with Sophie Rodgers. As a fairy, she's been around for quite awhile!

Of a similar age is what would be the next contender: Kimberly Dent. This is one of Nolan's children with Eugena Dent.

As a werewolf, she stayed around for quite awhile, until she died tragically in a fiery accident.

Just to point out how ironic it is, I'd just like to mention that I even had Gwenyth fireproof her home fireplace.

Still, sometimes story progression has a mind of its own. Alas, Kimberly is no longer an option.

Next we have Dewayne's favorite: Kristie Fortune, Dewayne's first rainboo and first daughter by Hailey Fortune. She grew up quite pretty and decided to join the vampiric way of life just like her mother.

Next we have the Runyon girls! These are both children of Dewayne Quarles and Nicole Runyon.

First up is Tammy, an insane and also neurotic vampire:

And Marci, a witch:

Of course, finally there is also Doreen Nix, Darcy's current girlfriend. She is the daughter of Dewayne and Mara Nix.

So, what do you think? Will Darcy stay with Doreen, or follow in Everette's footsteps and find a new love after high school?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #232 on: February 02, 2013, 12:54:57 AM »
I vote for Kristie! Marci is also lovely, but her expression in the first picture kinda ruined it for me! Tammy is beautiful as well, but with many potential good-looking spouses, why not go for the better traits?
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #233 on: February 02, 2013, 01:01:25 AM »
I think Kristie is really beautiful as well! She really stood out to me right away. I also like Marci and Tammy. After all, traits can be changed, all you need is looks! Oops I mean love.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
« Reply #234 on: February 02, 2013, 01:41:02 AM »
Dewayne's favorite is my favorite, too! Kristie, Kristie, Kristie!  ;D

Tammy's also very pretty with Sakura's exotic eyes. I'm digging her androgynous style.
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

JessieJJJ

« Reply #235 on: February 02, 2013, 01:49:40 AM »
Darcy is so cute as a teen :)

I vote Kristie because she can carry on the witchy sims in the dynasty or is everyone a witch? :-\

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
« Reply #236 on: February 02, 2013, 10:27:35 AM »
I vote for Kristie of Tammy. Kristie has the yellow eyes, while Tammy's INSANE! ;D (How can yall not like an insane sim?)
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #237 on: February 02, 2013, 10:30:29 AM »
I really like Doreen and Lea, but Tammy's a close third because of that insane trait.

And then there's green Kristie. Too many choices. D:

Offline CaramelCat

• The Queen of Cats
  • Llama Wrangler
  • Meow
« Reply #238 on: February 02, 2013, 10:32:16 AM »
I vote Lea :-)

Louise56

« Reply #239 on: February 02, 2013, 11:37:27 AM »
All of them are pretty, but Lea have a very exotic look, I like her a lot. Marci is also lovely, you will have a hard time choose only one, that is for sure!

anything