Author Topic: Samura's Dojo Dynasty: Moonlight Falls  (Read 139983 times)

Offline maisie

• Occult
Re: Samura's Dojo Dynasty: Moonlight Falls
« Reply #300 on: February 19, 2013, 02:08:39 PM »
Lilith is really lovely!
Is Adan having Samuras eye-shape?
It looks like he haven't in one of the pictures.
Nevertheless I'm happy she likes him most. ;)

Louise56

« Reply #301 on: February 19, 2013, 02:19:00 PM »
Adan are so handsome! He and Lilith will be a awesome couple later on. :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #302 on: February 19, 2013, 07:16:18 PM »
Yes! Score one for Team Adan! He definitely aged up cute, oh my! Hurray for being an almost all-colourful dynasty!
Yes! Team Adan is triumphant! For now, at least!
Yeah, we've seen Adan now.  No point showing us any of the others.
Go Adan Go!
Adan are so handsome! He and Lilith will be a awesome couple later on. :)

So many votes for Adan! It's not surprising really. He looks so much like Everette!

Awwe, but Dominique looks a lot like Kimberly did.  :P

He's definitely the same color blue with blond hair, but his facial features are all "Rodgers"--the super prominent cheek bones, the big pursed lips, the kinda narrow eyes. Seriously, those Rodgers genes are quite strong! Lester is the only Rodgers kid who even kinda looks Dojo.

Adan is cute... I like Lester's skin color, but honestly, his name is "not good", to say the least.

It's pretty nerdy, isn't it?

Lilith is really lovely!
Is Adan having Samuras eye-shape?
It looks like he haven't in one of the pictures.
Nevertheless I'm happy she likes him most. ;)

Unfortunately he doesn't have the eye tilt. Adan's eyes look just like his dad's.

Teenage Disappointments

Lilith aged up to teen one snowy winter's morning.

Lilith: "Oh for Pete's sake! I aged up without pants!?"

Lilith: "And . . . in front of all my grandparents. . . Great. Make-over. Now!"

Here she is after a rather uninspired make-over. I sat there with her for quite a long time, but just wasn't satisfied. I hadn't figured out where I wanted to go with her personality and outfits. Eventually I decided this was fine and that I'd sort it out next birthday. Anyway, here she is!

Now, let's invite Adan over so you can ask him to prom!

Lilith: "Hi Adan, I was wondering if you would like to--Oh, um. I just realized something."

Lilith: "I can't go to prom with you. We're related. That would be gross."

Lilith: "Very well then. Off you go."

Well, after that, Lilith's teenage years were mostly all downhill. She went to prom alone.

Her mother died that night while she was away.

She studied alchemy.

Sometimes it didn't go so well.

Then she got abducted by aliens.

It made her quite sick.

Really the only good thing that happened was that she became a witch.

Magical powers, acquired!

Oh, and she also supermaxed alchemy after throwing potions at Samura for an entire evening. Thanks, grandmammy!

She even met one of Gage's sons--Nelson Barthalemew--towards the end of her teen years.

But she also realized that they were related.

All in all, Lilith had had such disappointing teen years. Young adult-hood, you can't get here fast enough!

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #303 on: February 19, 2013, 07:30:52 PM »
It's awful how Lilith is suddenly related to most of the eligible spouses. Is Lester still a viable option since his ties are a touch more distant?

On a better note, she's super-pretty as a teen.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #304 on: February 19, 2013, 10:42:10 PM »
Ugh! No, Lilith! Why are you recognising your relationship to all of the cute guys? That is so annoying!

She is super pretty though, I am just really mad that she defeated my Team Adan plans :( Poor thing had such an awful teenhood.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #305 on: February 20, 2013, 12:07:49 AM »
So... Theoretically, could Lilith get involved with Lester? It's semi-alliterative, even if I personally don't love his name. Plus he has pink skin... Or are they too closely related?

Wow, I didn't realize I liked him that much until now... Hm.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
« Reply #306 on: February 20, 2013, 01:08:24 AM »
I don't know about you guys, but I'm blaming Lester for this. "Oh, I'm not cool enough to get with Lilith? Let's see what happens WHEN SHE FINDS OUT THAT HER PRETTY BOYFRIENDS ARE RELATED TO HER! Now she'll have to get with me! OH!"
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline lvrugger

• Occult
« Reply #307 on: February 20, 2013, 01:12:42 AM »
I can't remember if clone drone elixirs are legal in dynasties, but the clones don't show any relationship to anyone else when they are made. Maybe a love charm then clone Adan?

SimBlip

« Reply #308 on: February 20, 2013, 01:24:56 AM »
Congratulations on your Sixth Immortal! (wow.. already!)
Lilith is absolutely gorgeous! I love you gave her glasses.
Fantastic updates to a fascinating story!  :D

PS.
I do not think it matters much if Lilith does not find a rainboo partner. Actually, a 'normal' guy may make it all the more interesting for the dojo's last immortal-to-be: a reconciliation between races type of thing...
Nah! I know you won't go for that!  :)

Louise56

« Reply #309 on: February 20, 2013, 01:52:38 AM »
Poor kid! Nothing go right for her. I hope she find a colorful husband! :)

Offline NearlyWitches

• Professional Procrastinator
  • Occult
  • Geronimo.
« Reply #310 on: February 20, 2013, 05:03:02 AM »
Wow, there's normally too many choices for multicoloured spouses, good luck Lilith. . . Her and Lester could be quite cute together - their names are all matchy and he's. . . Well he's. . . Oh forget it, I just really want a rainboo!  ;D
Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #311 on: February 20, 2013, 07:41:39 PM »
It's awful how Lilith is suddenly related to most of the eligible spouses. Is Lester still a viable option since his ties are a touch more distant?

On a better note, she's super-pretty as a teen.
So... Theoretically, could Lilith get involved with Lester? It's semi-alliterative, even if I personally don't love his name. Plus he has pink skin... Or are they too closely related?

Wow, I didn't realize I liked him that much until now... Hm.

Read on to find out about Lester, below!

Ugh! No, Lilith! Why are you recognising your relationship to all of the cute guys? That is so annoying!

She is super pretty though, I am just really mad that she defeated my Team Adan plans :( Poor thing had such an awful teenhood.

I know! It seemed like bad thing after bad thing kept befalling her. Fortunately, life gets better once she grows up.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm blaming Lester for this. "Oh, I'm not cool enough to get with Lilith? Let's see what happens WHEN SHE FINDS OUT THAT HER PRETTY BOYFRIENDS ARE RELATED TO HER! Now she'll have to get with me! OH!"

Hahaha! I love it! Lester and his evil, desperate schemes!

I can't remember if clone drone elixirs are legal in dynasties, but the clones don't show any relationship to anyone else when they are made. Maybe a love charm then clone Adan?

Certainly a possibility, but it's sort of a last ditch option if no one else is distantly enough related. Oh, and yes, the clone drone is allowed which surprised me at first!

Congratulations on your Sixth Immortal! (wow.. already!)
Lilith is absolutely gorgeous! I love you gave her glasses.
Fantastic updates to a fascinating story!  :D

PS.
I do not think it matters much if Lilith does not find a rainboo partner. Actually, a 'normal' guy may make it all the more interesting for the dojo's last immortal-to-be: a reconciliation between races type of thing...
Nah! I know you won't go for that!  :)

Haha, yeah. Sorry. That's not gonna fly. I want all the odd colors I can get!  ;D

Poor kid! Nothing go right for her. I hope she find a colorful husband! :)

I know! You'd almost think she had the unlucky trait.

Wow, there's normally too many choices for multicoloured spouses, good luck Lilith. . . Her and Lester could be quite cute together - their names are all matchy and he's. . . Well he's. . . Oh forget it, I just really want a rainboo!  ;D

Me tooooo!

Time for Trouble

Lester was getting rather old, so he was invited to spend the night on the night of Lilith's young adult birthday. Lilith wasn't really sure what to make of Lester. She supposed he was alright . . . not very manly with his pink skin, pink fairy wings, and even a pink favorite color. Plus he's so so very . . . old. Still, it's not like they'd have to share a life together, right?

Lester: "I'm so excited! I know we won't be able to get married."

Lester: "But I bet we're going to make a lovely baby girl together!"

She headed downstairs just after midnight to celebrate her birthday as soon as possible.

Lester: "Yay, I'm finally gonna be a part of this family! Yay!

Lilith: "Um, Lester? Hey think again. You are my great-grandmother Marie's half-brother! We are totally related. Okay, you can leave now, Lester."

Lester: *sobs, dies shortly thereafter*

(Seriously, Lester died just days later. I think it was heartbreak.)

Anyway, here's Lilith after her young adult make-over.

Seriously, she's just . . . gorgeous! I finally decided where to go with her outfits. The purple wasn't working in my opinion, it was too bright for her. I think these dark blues and greens work better to compliment the grey. I think it also matches her traits which are Loves the Outdoors, Supernatural Fan, Excitable, Clumsy, and Rebellious. It's got some edge (rebel) but with a fanciful feel (supernatural fan).

Desperate to find some compatible rainbow mate for Lilith, the family even decided to temporarily re-locate some of the graves of former Dojos back to the home lot.

Lilith: "Oh hi. Jason Quarles is it? Hm, yes. It seems we are also related. Let's see . . . you are one of my great-grandmother Marie's brothers."

Lilith: "And here's Nolan Dojo, your father. Why yes, we're related as well."

That's it.

I got nothin' else, Lilith.

How is she so perceptive? My best guess is this: it doesn't matter how far back in the lineage it goes (number of "greats"). The game will only let you marry relatives twice removed. So, your grandmother's sibling's (once removed) child (twice) is good. Or your cousin's (once removed) child (second). But your great-great-great-grandmother's brother, is still ineligible because only once removed from the direct line. Anyway, I'm not sure if I'm using the term "removed" quite correctly, but that's my best guess on how it works.

Well, you know what this means?

It's clone drone time! Pick a guy, Lilith. Any guy, no matter how closely related. Clone him, and have your way with him!

Lilith: "Awesome!"

Lilith: "Double, double, toil and trouble! Make me a man with which to couple!"

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #312 on: February 20, 2013, 08:09:26 PM »
Genius idea!

I feel really bad for Lester, though. He waited so long for nothing. :(

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #313 on: February 20, 2013, 09:13:20 PM »
I feel bad for Lester, but . . . honestly, the old-man and young-Lillith thing was starting to creep me out! Now that we're cloning . . .

ADAN! ADAN! ADAN!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
« Reply #314 on: February 20, 2013, 09:42:30 PM »
Let's go Adan, let's go! *clap clap* Let's go Adan, let's go! ;D
Come buddy, it's your time to shine!
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

anything