Author Topic: Samura's Dojo Dynasty: Moonlight Falls  (Read 140096 times)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: Samura's Dojo Dynasty: Moonlight Falls
« Reply #75 on: December 18, 2012, 09:22:27 PM »

Thinking of her marternity pants worked in unforeseeable ways!
Ah, the light of the silvery moon... Gage is bound to be special.
These updates are a real treat, Rhoxi! You're updating more regularly than clockwork!  :D

Who knew pants could change the future? Well, enjoy the updates, because I'm an entire generation ahead and have got to get caught up!

Welcome Gage. A pink nooboo boy. The moon does have strange effects on people.

I know, right! If I'd known it would be a pink nooboo, I probably would have had Gwenyth eat watermelons.

Gwenyth's Other Child

Now that he was a grand-pappy (and had gotten that nice fridge), Pablo decided it was time to retire.

Owen grew up into a handsome young adult, if I do say so myself.

Although, for some strange reason, he insisted on taking his nephew Gage with him to graduation.

I guess nobody can resist the lure of an adorable rainboo!

When they came home (and Owen would finally set him down!) it was time to celebrate Gage's toddler birthday.

He aged up with his mother's jet black hair, but with his daddy's eye shape and color.

Of course, everybody had to grab some cuddle time with the cuteness!

But where are my manners? I shouldn't neglect to mention Gwenyth's other child!

As an inventor, this green lady can create life in more ways than one! Simbot Shayne is loosed into the wild, and Gwenyth completes another black ops.

SimBlip

« Reply #76 on: December 18, 2012, 09:31:18 PM »
Owen looks fantastic and Gage is too cute for words.
Hahaha! You got me there.
I didn't inspected a Simbot child just yet. Good luck, Shayne! :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
« Reply #77 on: December 19, 2012, 02:17:33 AM »
You got a purpleboo? Oh, lucky!
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

Louise56

« Reply #78 on: December 19, 2012, 09:42:09 AM »
Yay for all the updates! The rainboo is adorable. ;D

Offline Kuro Warau

• Llama Wrangler
  • Life State Lover!
« Reply #79 on: December 19, 2012, 12:46:19 PM »
I really love this dynasty! Ah, the colors!

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #80 on: December 19, 2012, 02:14:13 PM »
A Miscellaneous Mesh of Events

Samura called Nolan home from school early, and he aged up to young adult as soon as he came home.

I guess he heard how his older brother had brought Gage to his graduation and decided he wanted to do the same. Nolan snatched up the poor kid right in the middle of his nap.

Gage was fussy and sleepy going into the graduation ceremony, so you can image how tired he was when he got out!

It made for quite an unpleasant birthday.

I really do love all of the expressions sims make at birthday parties. Carmen and Owen seem to be engaged in a Recipe-Man-Style contest to see who can open their mouth the widest; Pablo tries to drown out the crying with a noise even more loud and annoying, while Samura looks like she's about to burst into tears herself! (Dear god, the crying, make it stop!)

I did manage to snag one cute shot for the scrapbook, though!

Here he is after his child make-over (and a nap!):

Much like his father, Gage got the genius trait. He went straight to work at his new chemistry set.

In other news, Nolan met a lovely fairy named Sophie.

He invited his new girlfriend over to the house on the night of a full moon, and strangely enough, she turned into a zombie after she was invited into the house!

Fortunately, zombies are quite slow, so no one was harmed, but having a zombie guest certainly made for a strange night.

Sophie interrupted Gwenyth's progress at the inventing table.

Then she started giving massages!

She actually stayed a zombie for several days, which obviously somewhat hampered Nolan's lifetime wish of raising five children.

He amused himself elsewhere in the meantime. Cruel, I know, but such is the fate for a colorful spare in this dynasty. Let's make more rainboos!

His brother Owen, on the other hand, preferred to focus on more serious activities.

He'd known since he was a child that he wanted to be an international super-spy, so he took up a carer in law enforcement.

I almost forgot to mention that Gwenyth took up playing the drums as part of her lifetime wish to be a renaissance sim.

And that Carmen is progressing quite nicely in the science career--did I mention that was his lifetime wish?

In closing, Carmen and Gwenyth both aged up to adults only a couple of days apart.

Anna33

« Reply #81 on: December 19, 2012, 02:19:36 PM »
Gage is a lovely child, shame the yellow eyes are gone.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

SimBlip

« Reply #82 on: December 19, 2012, 04:05:59 PM »
Eeek! A faerie zombie... that is traumatic (even though, Sophie is nice enough to give massages).
Aw! Nolan... raising five kiddies is a lot of work! Especially, it they don't live at home.
I bet Owen hypnotises his interviewees with his yellow eyes. Nice to see him do so well!
Great update! :)

Louise56

« Reply #83 on: December 20, 2012, 09:47:33 AM »
Gage is very cute! It is hilarious that she turn into a zombie lol. Great update. :)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #84 on: December 20, 2012, 10:46:46 PM »
Gage is a lovely child, shame the yellow eyes are gone.

It is, but you never know, they might just pop back up if I'm fabulously lucky. I doubt it though, Gwenyth getting both the rainbow skin and yellow eyes was already such a lucky break!

Eeek! A faerie zombie... that is traumatic (even though, Sophie is nice enough to give massages).
Aw! Nolan... raising five kiddies is a lot of work! Especially, it they don't live at home.
I bet Owen hypnotises his interviewees with his yellow eyes. Nice to see him do so well!
Great update! :)

Well, since I was going to have him make as many children as possible anyway, it seemed like a good lifetime wish for him. The more rainboos in town, the merrier!

Gage is very cute! It is hilarious that she turn into a zombie lol. Great update. :)

It was hilarious, indeed! I had no idea guests on the lot could turn into zombies! I've avoided inviting people over on the full moon since that.

A Prom Date for a Pink Boy

Gage awoke, bright and early, eager to celebrate his teenage birthday before the school bus arrived.

Sadly, a grim visitor decided to arrive even earlier.

Pablo wasn't a particularly long lived elder, but he did have a full life as a part of the Dojo household. He maxed the cooking career, and also completed the lifetime wish he possessed when moving into the house: the Lifestyle of the Rich and Famous. A strange wish for a plumber, true, but fate has a way of granting even the most far fetched wishes sometimes--even if it means hurling a dynasty into your path to make it happen!

He, too, begged for more time, but Grim refused.

What is with Grim coming for parents on their kids birthdays in this dynasty? Sheesh!

Nevertheless, the family gathered around to celebrate.

Gage decided he was a bit of hat person. Here he is in his teen wardrobe:

Night after night, he stayed up into the wee hours of the morning, staring up into space.

And when he wasn't staring at the sky, he was staring at the chess board!

Gwenyth began to worry about this strange moon child of hers.

He seemed to take after only his father! A genius, hanging out alone all day, and can you believe her own son--her, a daredevil--turned out to be a coward!

The mere sight of Annalove was enough to send him into fainting spells.

Well, just when she began to doubt that her son would ever meet a nice girl and have normal teenage experience, her son suddenly ran up to her and told her he had found a date to the prom!

You see, he was thinking about how he wanted to go to prom with someone. He threw up a wish to go.

Then it just popped into his head; he knew exactly how he could make that wish come true!

He threw up a second wish--to make his imaginary friend Marivell into a real girl.

With an anxious bite to the fingernails, Gage handed her the potion.

And just like 3, 2, 1 . . .

Marivell became a sim!

Marivell: "I wish to go to prom with Gage!"

Perfect! Then go you shall.

I think it's quite fitting: a pink haired prom date for a pink boy.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #85 on: December 20, 2012, 10:54:17 PM »
Gage is such a handsome teenager! And Marivell is very pretty, even for an Imaginary Friend. Perfect couple!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #86 on: December 20, 2012, 11:17:42 PM »
The yellow eyes might be gone, but Marivell's bright teal eyes aren't a bad trade-off.

RIP Pablo. Cooking and fathering rainboos are the marks of a life well-lived.

Louise56

« Reply #87 on: December 21, 2012, 06:29:27 AM »
R.I.P Pablo. I hope Gage have a good time at prom.

SimBlip

« Reply #88 on: December 21, 2012, 08:41:57 AM »
I totally forgot Pablo was a NPC before joining the Dojo. As a plumber he must have come in handy.
It's nice to know he completed his original lifetime wish. He sure accomplished a lot! R.I.P. Pablo.
Gage is wonderful! I love his dress sense and his expressions are hilarious!
Oh! And isn't he clever... *thumbs up*  :D

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #89 on: December 23, 2012, 03:37:56 AM »
Gage is such a handsome teenager! And Marivell is very pretty, even for an Imaginary Friend. Perfect couple!

I think so, too! Definitely some good genetics for a nooboo!

The yellow eyes might be gone, but Marivell's bright teal eyes aren't a bad trade-off.

RIP Pablo. Cooking and fathering rainboos are the marks of a life well-lived.

Hehe! Fathering and grand-fathering rainboos! A good life, indeed.

R.I.P Pablo. I hope Gage have a good time at prom.

Oh, he did!

I totally forgot Pablo was a NPC before joining the Dojo. As a plumber he must have come in handy.
It's nice to know he completed his original lifetime wish. He sure accomplished a lot! R.I.P. Pablo.
Gage is wonderful! I love his dress sense and his expressions are hilarious!
Oh! And isn't he clever... *thumbs up*  :D

It's true, cowardly sims have the funniest expressions! I felt like this dynasty needed a frequent fainter, too. My founder in a previous attempt was a coward, and it was just too much fun.

In Other News

Marivell received a prompt make-over.

Gage and Marivell attended prom together, and of course, because they were best friends they came home in a steady relationship!

After that, they were inseparable, working on homework together after school . . .

And, thanks to Gage's logic skill, he tutored Marivell to make sure she got caught up on all the study time she had missed, what with being an imaginary friend and all.

As for the other members of the Dojo household, Gwenyth had a bit of a mid-life crisis.

She decided she wanted a cool, new car and--since it seemed in-line with her personality, she got it!

Samura has recently taken up learning the cooking skill. She needed something to keep her busy, after all, and with Pablo gone the family needed delicious meals.

She particularly enjoyed the new hibachi grill.

Owen also had his adult birthday, although it passed quietly with little ado.

The fairy Sophie finally snapped out of the zombie state she seemed to be stuck in, and Nolan eagerly resumed their relationship.

Not that that stopped him from seeing Christopher, too.

Here's Nolan holding one of their children, while Christopher--pregnant, again!--excuses herself to the bathroom to hurl her guts out.

Finally, I managed to snag a decent shot of Samura eating ambrosia. Here it is, just because it's cute.

Up next: birthdays and adorable nooboos!

anything