Author Topic: Future Sim Improvement Ideas  (Read 386541 times)

Chuckles_82

Re: Future Sim Improvement Ideas
« Reply #2190 on: May 30, 2013, 06:47:00 PM »
Simbot-dogs! Like K-9

Offline YZJay

• Occult
« Reply #2191 on: June 02, 2013, 06:22:06 PM »
That would fit the time travel themed expansion, we may get one.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Mahmeya

• Townie
« Reply #2192 on: June 07, 2013, 11:23:51 AM »
Hope that with Sims4, sims will be able to use their smartphones/cellphones while sitting. Does not have any sense that they need to stand up each time someone calls them.

Offline SmotherGirl

• Nooboo
Future Sim Improvement Ideas
« Reply #2193 on: June 07, 2013, 10:16:48 PM »
Does anyone remember the little neighborhood that showed up in The Sims Makin' Magic? With the mini games of chasing clouds and such? A gothic little place with an old world feel?

I'd love to see that in the game, as well as a way to entirely eradicate zombies. I wouldn't mind them, except they're hellbent on eating my garden and my town is starting to suffer from my shift-clicking "Object" and "Delete" every time one pops up.

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2194 on: June 07, 2013, 10:29:23 PM »
I'd love to see that in the game, as well as a way to entirely eradicate zombies. I wouldn't mind them, except they're hellbent on eating my garden and my town is starting to suffer from my shift-clicking "Object" and "Delete" every time one pops up.

Turn off the full moon, and I don't think anyone will throw Zombification potions autonomously. :)

Offline SmotherGirl

• Nooboo
Future Sim Improvement Ideas
« Reply #2195 on: June 07, 2013, 10:32:12 PM »
I didn't even know you could turn off the full moon, just change the length of the lunar cycle! Thanks!

Offline folcon

• Immortal
« Reply #2196 on: June 25, 2013, 09:46:24 PM »
Its probably too late for it to get into Sims3, but a glass elevator would be cool.  Then you could have it come up through a pool set up to be an aquarium.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline galaxy.

• Nooboo
  • \\ sims l♥ver. //
« Reply #2197 on: June 27, 2013, 02:08:13 AM »
They actually do have the locked doors option, only in Sims 3 University Life, I believe. It's to keep other roommates from going into your "dorm".

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2198 on: June 27, 2013, 04:46:25 AM »
They actually do have the locked doors option, only in Sims 3 University Life, I believe. It's to keep other roommates from going into your "dorm".

I'm fairly sure locked doors have been around longer than University Life. University added a new Lock Door feature which was to specify which Sims can go through a door.  :)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline RaAnana

• Nooboo
« Reply #2199 on: July 06, 2013, 08:17:34 PM »
I'd love it if Sims could pay their bills online.

Offline InvenTeck

• Nooboo
« Reply #2200 on: July 06, 2013, 08:48:17 PM »
I would like to be able to fill the swimming pool with salt water.

Offline londonlassie

• Nooboo
« Reply #2201 on: July 11, 2013, 12:57:58 PM »
I haven't read all the posts in this thread, so sorry if this has already been mentioned a thousand times :P

I usually like playing with families, but the amount of toddler interactions is disappointing. I'd love to have more things for them to do. I never played The Sims 2, but I've heard quite a lot about toddlers being able to ask adults for attention, for food, etc. I'd like it if Sims 3 toddlers could do that - if they've been taught to talk. I'd also love to see toddlers who can walk escaping from the crib.

More interactions between toddlers and between toddlers and their child-aged siblings would be nice, too. I've got the toddler interactions mod, but even with that, there aren't really many ways for toddlers to socialize.

With regard to babies, I'd also like for them to be able to actually do things. Be bathed, wear clothes, or at least make it possible to change the colour of their blanket to customize them a bit, maybe have a parent sing to or rock them. :)

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #2202 on: June 28, 2014, 01:19:57 AM »
1. Accidental pregnancy

2. Less rabbit holes.

3. More ways to take care of needs at work and school. Lunch break?

4. Traveling to other cities without having to move there and maybe having distant family and friends there.

5. Better Relationships! Adults can be siblings with children. YAs can no longer be parents of teens, because I hate that.