Author Topic: Four Immortal Sisters Challenge  (Read 154640 times)

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: Chapter 7: Teenage Woes
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2013, 04:43:06 PM »
Since it's been so long, here is a SECOND update.

Chapter 7: Teenage Woes

So in the house, we currently have 4 young adults, 2 teenagers, 1 child, and 1 toddler. It's pretty packed. But Juno is not skimping on her mom duties.

She's reading little Aeric to bed. In Tobie's bed. I guess bunkbeds are hard to sit and read on.

The next day was a weekend, so Roamie decided to start it off by heading to the pool. He met Mollie there and they hit it off big time! I guess Chatty Gillian is a fling of the past for Roamie. Especially because I think she's a young adult now anyway.

She's pretty. I like her.

And Tobie, well, he decided to stop by his mom's bar before attempting the girlfriend thing. Not that he was going to have any trouble.

And Arie was taking a liking to her daughter, Lea. She looked just like her, so Arie's vanity made her love the girl. Cute.

Arie: You have my hair and my eyes, and my nose. You're perfect.

Lea: Gagaba

Arie: Darn right.

Tobie set his drink down and walked to the bar in the lot next to his house. In no time, he found this pretty girl. WHY CAN'T I REMEMBER NAMES?

Fairy girl. That'll work for now.

When all of a sudden! Wild second pretty girl appears!

PSST. GUESS WHO THAT IS! It's Lizette! Tobie's work paid off! She's gorgeous.

And that's when a crowd started to form around this fellow. Who was destroying the furniture.

Like an animal.

Tobie did not appreciate him taking the attention away from him, so he decided to take care of it.

Tobie: No! Bad boy! I was just -smack- hitting -smack- it off -smack- with those girls! -smack smack-

Fairy girl: Hey! Don't hit him! That's my boyfriend!

Tobie: Aww, snap.

Birthday time! Little Aeric's going to grow into a moody teenager.

Whoa now. Not so little Aeric, huh?

So punk rock! Love it.

Speaking of punk rock, all 3 of my teenage boys woke up like this:

Triple mood swings! Huzzah.

So the first two boys invited over their girls. Tobie invited both Fairy girl and Lizette, but only Fairy girl showed up. Looks like she's the front runner, even if she does have a boyfriend.

And as the rain started to pour that same day, I was alerted it was time for prom.

Tobie was already in the limo when this picture was taken. I just got lucky.

OH OH! And while they were at prom, my game almost ENDED.

Arie was STRUCK BY LIGHTENING. Fine, game. Be that way.

Luckily, she was only singed, but that was TERRIFYING.

Anyway, at the prom, the boys all got girlfriends.

Roamie won Prom King and ended up with Mollie. Tobie was not turned down for a single dance but ended up with Lizette, and out of NO WHERE, Aeric ended up with this girl named Allyson.

It's kind of dark, but here's what our Punk Rock Princess looks like.

Good on you, Aeric.

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: Chapter 6: The Creep and the Hottie
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2013, 04:44:23 PM »
Hooray!!  They're back!!  Young Lea is such a mama clone, it's almost scary!  Nihm to the rescue was pretty awesome  :=)

Pippin, you're such a loyal reader! I love you for it.

Nihm's kind of a BA. Love her.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2013, 06:24:36 PM »
Back atcha on the loyal reader appreciation  ;=)
The shot of Arie and Lea is just priceless!!  And I'm team Fairy girl.  Lizette looks tired and confused, Fairy girl looks intense and deep.

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2013, 03:10:54 PM »
Pictures from earlier chapters are back up! Sorry again for the craziness.

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2013, 03:52:56 PM »
Back atcha on the loyal reader appreciation  ;=)
The shot of Arie and Lea is just priceless!!  And I'm team Fairy girl.  Lizette looks tired and confused, Fairy girl looks intense and deep.

He'll end up with whoever shows up more and gives him the most attention. So hopefully Fairy Girl (I REMEMBERED HER NAME! Emily) will just be more attentive.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2013, 04:10:09 PM »
Team Emily, then!

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: Chapter 8: Roamie's Valediction
« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2013, 02:30:50 PM »
Chapter 8, Part I: Roamie's Valediction

We begin this update with a birthday that I missed getting a picture of. It's young mister Roamie aging up to a young adult!

And with Generations, we all know what that means! It's Graduation time! Because everyone knows, once you graduate high school, BAM, young adult.

This is such a lovely shot of the whole family. They all show their distinct personalities in this picture, which I love so much. Tobie looks like freakin' James Bond. Perfect.

And Roamie was voted most Artistic! Go Romes!

Arie: Listen, Win. We really need to talk about the Leopoldo situation.

Winnie: We do? But why?

Arie: Well, he's not going to be back any time soon, and he's actually in a relationship right now. With another guy. So. I mean, just don't get your hopes up.

Winnie: But I thought he liked me!

Arie: Er. I'm sure he did. Does. But I think this is the end of the road.

After a good deal of brooding in her Tower, Winnie decided that the best thing for her to do was just to love Leopoldo's little girl. If she was never going to see him again, at least she could make sure his daughter got all the love she deserved.

Winnie: This is Red, like the color of love.

Lea: Wuv!

And Aeric was surprisingly lovely with his little sister as well.

Teenagers and Toddlers are not a terrible combination.

However, it was time for Lea to age up! And my, is she looking ever more like her momma.

Young Adult Roamie wanted to help out with Aunt Nihm's gardening. I'm seriously going to miss him. He was so helpful all the time.

So, this is hours after Roamie's graduation, by the way. Nihm just hates showering.

While Roamie was finishing up the garden, he got a visitor. His beautiful girlfriend, Mollie.

She really is quite the stunner. And so sweet.

Mollie: We'll probably have to leave your family home soon, Romes.

Roamie: Yeah, I know. I'm just going to stay a few more days. I think they need me around here.

Mollie: They'll be lost when you're gone, you know.

Roamie: I know.

Arie decided to express her irritation at Roamie having to leave them by painting the worst portrait of a human being ever.

I thought you were level 10 painting, Arie, come on! And now I have to hang this monstrosity in the house. Awesome.

Juno: Take care of our boy! He's a great one.

Mollie: I know it, Momma Juno.

Roamie's brothers decided to see him off with an impromptu musical spectacular.

Considering their music skills are at, max, level 3, I imagine it sounded something like this: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE KREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGG VREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

P.S. Tobie looks like he's playing that guitar starkers. I'm okay with this.

As his brothers played them off, Roamie and Mollie said their "I Do's" in front of his mother's love fireplace.

Have a good life, Roamie! Your brothers will be joining you soon, I'm sure!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kaylas

• Amateur Food Blogger and Gamer Girl!
  • Townie
« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2013, 04:25:57 PM »
Hi Kaseofhearts, I have a question about Lea, how did you get her hair and eyes so shiny? Is it a mod or something? I just gotta know, I hope you don't mind me asking. Great update.  :)
Traits: Natural Cook, Animal Lover, Computer Whiz, Bookworm, Friendly, Ambitious (From University Degree: Science and Medicine)

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #53 on: July 19, 2013, 05:42:45 PM »
Hi Kaseofhearts, I have a question about Lea, how did you get her hair and eyes so shiny? Is it a mod or something? I just gotta know, I hope you don't mind me asking. Great update.  :)

Hey, girl! I don't mind at all! The hair is custom content and the eyes are default replacement eyes. I can give you the links if you'd like, but if you are not used to putting custom content in, I can link you to a site that can walk you through it depending on what your machine is running (windows vs. mac).

Offline redmare

• Townie
« Reply #54 on: July 19, 2013, 07:21:39 PM »
Lea is gorgeous! It's  sad to see Roamie go, but I'm sure he'll be happy with that lovely Mollie.
Please take a look at my story, the Thousand House!
http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,15796.0.html

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #55 on: July 19, 2013, 09:23:50 PM »
But, if Roamie's gone, that's one less person to dote on Lea!!  I mean, congrats, Roamie.

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: Chapter 8, Part II: Tobie Fair
« Reply #56 on: July 20, 2013, 02:21:37 AM »
This is a late night update for me. I'm not sure why I didn't decide to wait until tomorrow. Perhaps I'm interested in letting everyone believe I am on here 24/7. Not super false.

Anyway, this is a short one.

Chapter 8, Part II: Tobie Fair

After Roamie's departure, the house began to get back to their routines. Winnie was working on her Chemistry set that I bought her during the last Buy Mode run, and was not experiencing the best of results.

It'll get easier, girl. Just keep trying!

Tobie, however, was having a bit more luck with his endeavors.

I call both Lizette and Fairy Girl (aka Emily) to hang out with Tobie. I don't think Lizette has shown up once.

Emily really is a gorgeous girl. Tobie was fast to teach her some knowledge about the stars. Science. Girls loved it.

As far as romance go, well, I think we can safely concede victory to Team Fairy Girl.

Tobie wasn't the only one of the group to get to enjoy a budding romance.

Arie was having great luck with Doctor Chadwick Cooper.

And Nihm, well, had some unexpected... experiences.

But only one of them was working toward the goal of a better simkind.

Arie: My methods may not be orthodox, but they get results!

Arie: Results.

Nihm: Perhaps I should take a page from your book, Sister.

Arie: Eh, you can have him. I think I heard chimes.

Nihm: I like your attitude.

It seemed, though, that some others did not. The old man who was creeping around their property a few days ago had returned. This time, with reinforcements.

Arie: I thought I told you to beat it, old man.

Old Creep: I'm not sure you said it loud enough.

Nihm: Oh? Perhaps you've forgotten. It was me who said it and I have no trouble getting a little more noisy.

Nihm: I warned you. Now get out of here before you lose the ability to make the choice.

Weird Lady: Well, look at the time. I must be going.

Nihm: Yeah, you better run! This belongs to ME.

Arie: So, Chadwick? He's my gift to you.

Nihm: Yeah, I'm really starting to like you a lot better.

Arie: Back at you.

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2013, 02:23:52 AM »
Lea is gorgeous! It's  sad to see Roamie go, but I'm sure he'll be happy with that lovely Mollie.

Why thank you! I am very lucky to have such a good selection of genes for Arie to choose from.

But, if Roamie's gone, that's one less person to dote on Lea!!  I mean, congrats, Roamie.

I love when you pick favorites, Pippin. You are never very quiet about the your love.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #58 on: July 20, 2013, 02:29:40 AM »
Eh, nothing wrong with being straightforward.  It's so nice how Arie and Nihm share.  Hooray for team Fairy Girl!!
So, in this challenge, the daughters become additional elements and stay on?  Is that correct?  And if so, have we settled on an element for dear little Lea?

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #59 on: July 20, 2013, 06:21:27 PM »
Eh, nothing wrong with being straightforward.  It's so nice how Arie and Nihm share.  Hooray for team Fairy Girl!!
So, in this challenge, the daughters become additional elements and stay on?  Is that correct?  And if so, have we settled on an element for dear little Lea?

The daughters become additional elements, but they do have to move out (otherwise I would run out of space for babies!). The idea is that the four daughters are going to take over for the current four sisters so the goddesses can return to their lives as immortal goddesses watching over the earth. I don't think I'm going to play them as a continuation of this challenge, but I might use characters from this game for other challenge or projects!

Or someone on here wants to continue this challenge, I would be willing to offer up the new four girls to them!

Also, I had been throwing around some ideas for Lea's element, but I'd love to hear from you!

anything