Author Topic: Four Immortal Sisters Challenge  (Read 154647 times)

Offline kaylas

• Amateur Food Blogger and Gamer Girl!
  • Townie
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: Chapter 8, Part II: Tobie Fair
« Reply #60 on: July 27, 2013, 09:40:18 PM »
Hey, girl! I don't mind at all! The hair is custom content and the eyes are default replacement eyes. I can give you the links if you'd like, but if you are not used to putting custom content in, I can link you to a site that can walk you through it depending on what your machine is running (windows vs. mac).

I have a windows 7 laptop which is pretty new, the link to the site would be fantastic thank you.  :)
Traits: Natural Cook, Animal Lover, Computer Whiz, Bookworm, Friendly, Ambitious (From University Degree: Science and Medicine)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #61 on: July 28, 2013, 11:20:17 AM »
Arie seems to be more fiery and less kind (if that's the right term) than her sisters.  Therefore, since Lea is her mini-ma, I say make Lea be chaos and have her wreak havoc on the town (pranks as a teen, then breaking up marriages, crashing parties, barfighting, etc.).  Of course, she'd need the evil trait to ensure great screenshots of her enjoying her work.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ve1ocity

• !I believe in Simverse!
  • Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
« Reply #62 on: July 28, 2013, 03:18:33 PM »
Okie so to give one long review:

Introduction : Your sisters and lots are awesome! I can imagine the love and hard effort you have poured in, just looking at the pictures!

Chapter 1 Part 1 : Lol Roman surprising Juno in the washroom was funny! And Winnie in the white dress is really pretty! She's my favourite at the moment!
Chapter 1 Part 2 : Adorableness! Love the nursery and the storytelling is hilarious as usual :D!
Chapter 2 Part 1 : Arie sure does have bad luck with timing :s!
Chapter 2 Part 2 : Ouch poor Nihm :'(
Chapter 3 Part 1 : Will this lead for more? Ouch ouch! Time Arie got a little bit more wild:D! Roamie is super cute!
Chapter 3 Part 2 : Aww thank god another nooboo! I really feel for the other three sisters!
Chapter 4 Part 1 : Dedric snared, with no effect:s! But at least he's snared at last :D!
The Rules : I wanna play this one day!:D
C4P2 : Juno looks really pretty and Arie IS gonna have a babe:D! Poor Arie, I feel for her having to have all the nooboos!
C5P1 : "Arie Eterna is naughty" lol! You've done a good job having her other romances unnoticed till now:D!
C5P2:  Poor Winnie:s
C6P1 : Frog Tobie caressing Arie's tummy is simply adorable! Finally a girl yay! And Tobie's one handsome guy :D
C7P1 : I do love prom! Its a great way to get going steady :D
C8P1 : Wow congrats Roamie! I'm going to miss you!
C8P2 : Lol the old creep and his reinforcement part was hillarious! Congrats Arie with Dr. Cooper, I kinda always remember Sheldon from Big Bang Theory at the name 'Cooper'!

So overall great story! And I wanna start playing this challenge, in the far-off free future:D!

Read my newest vampire saga! HIATUS
Mission Unnamed

Will Aphrodite ever find True Love?  HIATUS
Yes, its the Greek Gods! Read their antics!
The Greek Gods : An Immortal Dynasty

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #63 on: July 28, 2013, 08:52:42 PM »
I have a windows 7 laptop which is pretty new, the link to the site would be fantastic thank you.  :)

I sent you a PM!

Arie seems to be more fiery and less kind (if that's the right term) than her sisters.  Therefore, since Lea is her mini-ma, I say make Lea be chaos and have her wreak havoc on the town (pranks as a teen, then breaking up marriages, crashing parties, barfighting, etc.).  Of course, she'd need the evil trait to ensure great screenshots of her enjoying her work.

I'll buy on Chaos. I'd say Evil, Rebellious, Eccentric, Insane or Inappropriate, annndd, anything else suggested for the potential Chaos traits?

Okie so to give one long review:

Introduction : Your sisters and lots are awesome! I can imagine the love and hard effort you have poured in, just looking at the pictures!

C8P2 : Lol the old creep and his reinforcement part was hillarious! Congrats Arie with Dr. Cooper, I kinda always remember Sheldon from Big Bang Theory at the name 'Cooper'!

So overall great story! And I wanna start playing this challenge, in the far-off free future:D!

Thank you so much for such a large review! I'm glad you like my silly little story here! I love the CAS part of the game, probably, more than the playing part of the game, so it's really nice to hear that you can tell how much work I put into that part. :)

Oooh, I didn't even think about Dr. Cooper being Sheldon. Now I'm sad that she can't keep him.

You can certainly bookmark it for the future! I would love to see your spin on a challenge like this.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #64 on: July 29, 2013, 12:08:39 PM »
The final trait could be hot-headed to take after he mom (fire).

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #65 on: July 29, 2013, 04:23:23 PM »
The final trait could be hot-headed to take after her mom (fire).

I'll buy that. Chaos can get a little hot and bothered, I believe. ;)

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: Chapter 9: Bonding
« Reply #66 on: July 29, 2013, 10:13:40 PM »
Chapter 9: Bonding

So thanks to Dr. Sheldon Cooper, it looks like Arie's keeping up the steady stream of nooboos coming into the house.

And although she looks beautiful in that dress now, when she gets whale-size, she starts to look like Kim Kardashian in that couch outfit. You'll see.

While Arie was working on becoming one with the furniture, our punk-rock teen was busy working on his magic. (And yes, he is wearing guy-liner. You're welcome.)

With and without a wand.

Though, I guess, technically... nevermind.

And Aeric claims Allyson for his girl.

Look how adorable her expression is! I pick all the cute girls. Except, I think all the girls in this town are pretty stunning. Like I've said before. It's a large mix of all my random bin sims.

For example, here are 2 random townies in Anne Arbor.

It's just been a really nice mix.

Speaking of girlfriends, here's Tobie hitting it off with Fairy Girl.

And Lea's all, I'm adorable and you should be honored that I'm letting you converse with me.

After all, she is going to be a Goddess.

And thanks to StoryProgression, the game let me know that Roamie was doing well.

He's working on a music career! That's admirable. I hope Mollie has a more stable job though.

Aeric has more important things to worry about than financial stability.

Like his sweet, sweet dance moves.

Aeric: I'm kind of an expert dancer.

Allyson: You've got me all Tango'd up in your charms.

Speaking of charms and grace, Fairy Girl is like a sky ballerina.

Look at that form!

Oh. My. Watcher, guys. The squirrels on my lot? Out of control.

That's three. In like a corner of the lot. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE. What up?

But, whatever. Let's ignore the wildlife for now. Arie had something she wanted to give to Nihm.

Nihm: Oh, that's so nice! What is it?

Arie: A giant panting that folds down into a tiny box, apparently.

Arie finished painting it and it was all earthy and such, so she thought it would be a nice thank you to Nihm, since she couldn't actually have Chadwick.

Nihm hung it up in her hut.

Proudly.

Arie also made to build a relationship with her favorite child, the one that looked exactly like her.

Arie: And I think of you, not as trash, like I consider your siblings, but as a stone that I can polish and shape for the future.

Lea: Why am I talking to a sofa?

No, but for real friends, she is so huge.

What is physics like in her world?

Arie: My beauty creates its own gravitational forces which allows me to balance even when I'm smuggling a dozen watermelons.

Arie: My sultry glare also modifies classical Newtonian Physics.

See, I believe that.

Arie: My snark is gone because I'm about to explode. Bye.

Juno looks like she's bracing herself to catch the baby when Arie shoots it out.

However, she loses interest and leaves to make all the beds in the house, leaving Arie to finish labor alone.

Meet Charie, everyone! An amalgamation of Chad and Arie.

Arie: You're always mushing up the names! You're going to wind up with so many "ie" endings. Just-- mmm, something's not right.

Arie: brb while I run up to the nursery from across the lot.

Arie: Ah, yes. After my casual and calm walk, time for more labor!

Did I just get natural twins? Uh, yeah, yeah I did. THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE. I am super pumped.

That baby girl's name is Ariadne, by the way. It's still an amalgamation, but a more creative one. Maybe I'll try doing that from now on.

VIEWERS. Do I allow the natural twin birth to count toward the total of 11 (and 4 females since they're both girls)? Or do I have to get them ALL from different fathers?

You decide their fate!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #67 on: July 29, 2013, 10:20:40 PM »
Not as familiar with the rules of this precise challenge, but with the Who's Your Daddy, the goal is the 26 different fathers to create 26 different kids, so twins and triplets only count as one pregnancy.  I say you do that so we get a longer period of time to enjoy this story just in the spirit of honoring the rules as such.

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #68 on: July 29, 2013, 10:34:59 PM »
Not as familiar with the rules of this precise challenge, but with the Who's Your Daddy, the goal is the 26 different fathers to create 26 different kids, so twins and triplets only count as one pregnancy.  I say you do that so we get a longer period of time to enjoy this story just in the spirit of honoring the rules as such.

Oh! What if they were like Gemini Goddesses where they were both one half of the same element? One pregnancy, one element, and I'd still need to get another girl in there, but I'm kind of obsessed with twins, so I think this would be kind of fab.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #69 on: July 29, 2013, 10:37:11 PM »
Agreed, that would be a wonderful idea!!  Make that happen!

Offline ve1ocity

• !I believe in Simverse!
  • Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
« Reply #70 on: July 31, 2013, 02:30:26 AM »
You truly are amazing at CAS! Its nice to see such a lovely bunch of sims!

Lea IS adorable. Glad Aerie had finally got some 'motherly vibes'!

Twins yay hee!

Arie is really huge. I wonder whether having twins makes you huger-with the story progression mod you are using.

I'd suggest to just count them as one (evil grin)!
Read my newest vampire saga! HIATUS
Mission Unnamed

Will Aphrodite ever find True Love?  HIATUS
Yes, its the Greek Gods! Read their antics!
The Greek Gods : An Immortal Dynasty

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #71 on: August 01, 2013, 10:54:55 AM »
Agreed, that would be a wonderful idea!!  Make that happen!

It shall be done!

You truly are amazing at CAS! Its nice to see such a lovely bunch of sims!

Lea IS adorable. Glad Aerie had finally got some 'motherly vibes'!

Twins yay hee!

Arie is really huge. I wonder whether having twins makes you huger-with the story progression mod you are using.

I'd suggest to just count them as one (evil grin)!

You are too nice! I think Arie might be bigger because of the twins? Or maybe It's the new pajamas? I'll do a comparison picture with the next pregnancy and we shall see!

Also, the Twins will count as 1 pregnancy and they'll be one element, but they'll be like two halves of the same whole!. So everyone gets what they want.

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #72 on: August 01, 2013, 07:03:58 PM »
I don't think anyone noticed, but my photos went down again. And then I beat Photobucket and got them back up. And it feels wonderful.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #73 on: August 01, 2013, 07:06:03 PM »
I don't think anyone noticed, but my photos went down again. And then I beat Photobucket and got them back up. And it feels wonderful.
You just managed to defeat Photobucket?  If I need to walk down a dark alley in cyberspace, I want you with me!

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #74 on: August 01, 2013, 07:32:53 PM »
You just managed to defeat Photobucket?  If I need to walk down a dark alley in cyberspace, I want you with me!

Yeaaahhh! I'm the cyber muscle.