Author Topic: Four Immortal Sisters Challenge  (Read 154616 times)

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: Chapter 12: Pictures with Words
« Reply #105 on: August 30, 2013, 04:37:22 PM »
Chapter 12: Pictures with Words

So after graduation, Tobie proposed to his long time girlfriend, Fairy Girl.

And of course she said yes because this is Tobie we're talking about guys, come on.

So I decided to throw my very first wedding party of this game! (And of many of the games I've played since I was on a laptop that cannot do parties.)

It was a gorgeous wedding at twilight, and the couple was stunning together.

The Eterna women were moved by the ceremony as well.

Lea was hysterical. I've never seen a sim cry so hard. So to me, she was hysterical in both senses of the word.

At the reception, Tobie danced INNOCENTLY with his sister-in-law, Mollie.

Roamie was right off to the side smiling so it was totally legit.

And here's a real Kodak moment: Tobie meets his father for the first time.

He's an old man now, but he came to his son's wedding. Tobie is the only kid so far to meet his father.

And from her tower, Winnie bid Tobie and Fairy Girl goodbye, wishing them luck on their life together.

I moved them in with Mollie and Romaie, so right now that house has Tobie, Emily, Mollie, Roamie and Moamie's daughters Francesca and Martina.

And because I remember going kind of crazy at the end their with Tobie's skills, I decide to get the other two teens to hop to it.

I think you already have all your logic from  your child days! Do other stuff!

Good, obedient children. But, lea, your outfits are never appropriate!

Lea: What do you mean? They're fine.

Aren't you going to school in that one?

Lea: Yeah, so?

You're sun bathing in a coat! At night!

Lea: You're saying all true things, but you're saying them with a weird inflection. What is it?

Exasperation. Incredulity.

Aeric: Hey! Over here! Something more important!

Aeric! You're becoming a YA!

He looks pretty much identical except that his features are just a little bit smoother. I like it.

But Aeric wasn't the only one sparkling in the Eterna house.

Charie and Ariadne had the sudden springing of new friends that Hearts loves so much and doesn't find creepy at all. Nope.

See? Their pupil-less eyes and abnormally swollen forearms are not upsetting to me at all. Not at all. What, these? They're tears of joy for the friendship I'm witnessing here.

And because Aeric got Valedictorian! And an actual decent superlative.

Aeric, you look tough on the outside, but you are just a great kid, aren't you?

Yeah, you are. That's Allyson. His gothic beauty.

And they decided not to wait another second. Just a quick costume change and a few I dos.

And before Aeric leaves... GROUP SHOT. I love these.

Goodbye, our Punk Rock King. You shall be missed!

Arie, really with these horror show pictures?

Arie: Don't censor my art!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #106 on: August 30, 2013, 05:38:27 PM »
As was once said of Nieve, Lea could wear dirt and aluminum foil and would make it look good.  She is not obligated to conform to silly things like not sunbathing in a coat at midnight or not going to school in swimwear.
Fairy Girl.  Hooray!!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Blayzen

• I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! =P
  • Townie
  • Just Believe.....
« Reply #107 on: August 30, 2013, 08:08:07 PM »
Pictures with Words!! AND Insanely Gorgeous Sims?! = #Winning!

Love, Love, LOVED Tobie's wedding to Fairy Girl...It was so magical! I can't help but feel bad for Winnie though; All of the children that she treated as her own are leaving the nest.  :'( Are you sure we can't find a love interest for her? Like a secret one? That nobody else has to know about so your challenge isn't compromised? Please? I won't tell, I swear!!  :-X
Tenshin - A Bachelorette Bromance =)

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: Chapter 13: Double Trouble
« Reply #108 on: August 30, 2013, 08:51:45 PM »
So remember when I said that I was back logged? That means 2 updates in one day. Fine, don't update for like a month and then update 6 times in a week. Crazy, crazy Hearts.

ANYWAY

Chapter 13: Double Trouble

The day after Aeric moved out, Ariadne came home with a friend from school.

HEY YALL. It's Roamie's daughter, Francesca! Franny. That's easier for me. She's not that cute. She's tacky and I hate her.

And Charie is learning just how useful IF are.

Charie: Terro, why don't you clean up my room, make me a snack and make my bed before mom comes in and gets mad?

Terro: Sure thing, Princess Charie!

Charie: That's my good boy.

Oh, so remember when I told you about who was living in Roamie's house? Well, I moved Aeric and Allyson in too. Suddenly, Tobie and Fairy Girl decide they need to find their own place, and Story Progression moves them out. Right after that, this happened!

Twallan, you are such a smarty pants. Making room for babies and everything.

So that brings the baby count up to 3 daughters for Roamie. Franny, Martina and Alexandria (I like Alexandria's name best, which means I like her bed), and one baby for Tobie, a son named Simon. BE AS HOT AS YOUR DAD, K?

And of course, on the night of the full moon, our twins age up to teens. Are you ready? Are you sure? GET READY.

Charie and Ariadne, Fear and Fearless.

Charie's Traits: Evil, Commitment Issues, Coward, Loner
Ariadne's Traits: Good, Nurturing, Social Butterfly, Brave

What are we feeling about the last trait, guys?

Charie: Addie, I have an idea. But you're going to have to talk to Aunt Winnie, okay?

Ariadne: Sure! What is it?

Charie: Whisper whisper.

Ariadne: Aunty Winn? I have a itsy favor to ask you?

I think Addie is Winnie's favorite.

What are those little buggers up to?

Ariadne: So... Lea. If something weird happens in the house, don't freak out okay?

Lea: Oh, I'm fine with weird. Weird is normal. Hey, look. I put on my regular clothes today! That's weird.

Lea: What's gonna happen, anyway?

Ariadne: Oh, nothing too... crazy.

Charie: Nothing crazy at all.

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #109 on: August 30, 2013, 08:54:21 PM »
As was once said of Nieve, Lea could wear dirt and aluminum foil and would make it look good.  She is not obligated to conform to silly things like not sunbathing in a coat at midnight or not going to school in swimwear.
Fairy Girl.  Hooray!!

Hahah, Lea would wear dirty and tin foil to her prom. She sees no problem with it. She's so crazy and I love it.

Pictures with Words!! AND Insanely Gorgeous Sims?! = #Winning!

Love, Love, LOVED Tobie's wedding to Fairy Girl...It was so magical! I can't help but feel bad for Winnie though; All of the children that she treated as her own are leaving the nest.  :'( Are you sure we can't find a love interest for her? Like a secret one? That nobody else has to know about so your challenge isn't compromised? Please? I won't tell, I swear!!  :-X

Thank you, Blayzen! Any compliment to my sims' appearances always scores extra points. and yes! The wedding turned out so much more magical looking than I anticipated! Like just the right amount of light, and the candles in the background and her glittery wings.

And we'll see what I can do for Winnie. Maybe I'll use her in a challenge or something when this is all over.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #110 on: August 30, 2013, 08:55:11 PM »
So now we have Fairy Girl and Imaginary Boy.  This is quickly becoming a comic book.

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #111 on: August 30, 2013, 09:04:14 PM »
So now we have Fairy Girl and Imaginary Boy.  This is quickly becoming a comic book.

That's awesome! it is. I think we can go with Imaginario for him though. Rolls off the tongue, haha

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #112 on: August 30, 2013, 09:55:04 PM »
Charie's last trait should be Snob, I think. Conceit is usually just extremely defensive insecurity, right?
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline redmare

• Townie
« Reply #113 on: August 30, 2013, 10:02:06 PM »
OH my lord they aged up beautifully!
Please take a look at my story, the Thousand House!
http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,15796.0.html

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #114 on: August 30, 2013, 10:06:54 PM »
Charie's last trait should be Snob, I think. Conceit is usually just extremely defensive insecurity, right?

Hmm. I like the idea of snob. What would Addie's trait be in opposition?

OH my lord they aged up beautifully!

Thank you! Arie makes some gorgeous babies, man.

Offline ILoveDolls

• Immortal
« Reply #115 on: September 03, 2013, 12:30:58 PM »
You're right, lots of updates (for you ;D ) and lots to talk about. Man, that Arie sure does make pretty babies. Wow. Are their fathers game generated or from your bin? If they are game generated, she's got some magically delicious genes, lol.

I was sad to see Tobes go, and of course, our Punk Rock Prince Aeric. It's always a little sad to see our baby sims go; whether by kicking them out or killing them, they are all missed ;)

Moar updates!!

P.S. Yeah, man, I love me some cmomoney. Those pose players are awesome!

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #116 on: September 03, 2013, 12:42:02 PM »
You're right, lots of updates (for you ;D ) and lots to talk about. Man, that Arie sure does make pretty babies. Wow. Are their fathers game generated or from your bin? If they are game generated, she's got some magically delicious genes, lol.

I was sad to see Tobes go, and of course, our Punk Rock Prince Aeric. It's always a little sad to see our baby sims go; whether by kicking them out or killing them, they are all missed ;)

Moar updates!!

P.S. Yeah, man, I love me some cmomoney. Those pose players are awesome!

They're a combination between my bin sims and randomly generated townies. It's a custom world so it's Story Progression Populated. The game is also getting a little big in this town, so I might need to move to a new town soon (before Lea moves out). Does Porter move the house with the family or just the family?

Hahaha, you do tend to kill your babies a bunch. Poor Dolls' sim babies. Group shots are always the best. I love the pose player so mucchhh.

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
« Reply #117 on: September 03, 2013, 12:54:16 PM »
OMW! Those two are perfect, although I don't think the nail-biting fits Charie, more of a looking over her shoulder type I think.
(EDIT: Please appreciate my lack of tact, you can do whatever you please! ;D)

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #118 on: September 03, 2013, 02:35:45 PM »
OMW! Those two are perfect, although I don't think the nail-biting fits Charie, more of a looking over her shoulder type I think.
(EDIT: Please appreciate my lack of tact, you can do whatever you please! ;D)

I hear you! I think she'll grow into a more look-over the shoulder type. She's still an awkward teen, haha. But I also am enjoying the combination of Evil and Coward because it gives me some interesting stimuli. Sometimes people do evil things to hide behind their cowardice, or they grow to manipulate others because they are afraid of getting their hands dirty. I think there is a great deal of cowardice behind evil sometimes, and I look forward to seeing how that plays out. I know you didn't want her to be a coward, Squirt, but I hope itll work out in a way that it's actually interesting to read!

Offline kaylas

• Amateur Food Blogger and Gamer Girl!
  • Townie
« Reply #119 on: September 03, 2013, 04:57:34 PM »
Charie and Ariadne are beautiful! They are so much alike, yet so different. Kinds like me and my sister.(Except we aren't twins, but we could pass as twins.)  :D   They are officially my favorite characters. Looking forward to more twins!  ;)
Traits: Natural Cook, Animal Lover, Computer Whiz, Bookworm, Friendly, Ambitious (From University Degree: Science and Medicine)

anything