Author Topic: Four Immortal Sisters Challenge  (Read 154703 times)

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: Chapter 13: Double Trouble
« Reply #120 on: September 04, 2013, 12:17:09 AM »
Charie and Ariadne are beautiful! They are so much alike, yet so different. Kinds like me and my sister.(Except we aren't twins, but we could pass as twins.)  :D   They are officially my favorite characters. Looking forward to more twins!  ;)

Kaylas is Team FearTwins! Awesome. It's really cool when you can read characters that remind you of people in your life. I'm glad the twins can do that for you! They are a bit of a handful, though. :P

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: Chapter 14: Teen Time
« Reply #121 on: September 09, 2013, 02:37:55 AM »
Chapter 14: Teen Time

So, other than the sisters, my house is full of teens right now. We've got Lea, our in  house crazy. Charie and Ariadne, the twins, and then our newest non-related addition, Terro. The Imaginary Friend turned human. I still think he's kind of attractive.

So does Charie.

Lea, However, thinks this gentleman is the bees' elbows or whatever that saying is. I really don't know why we care about the movable joints of bees.

This is Monty Poe. He's all types of awesome, and the best part is, he didn't even leave while Lea was seducing him.

BF.

So apparently Arie sent Chadwick a Woohooty text, and he shows up. And then he meets his daughter! This is not awkward at all. Why would you even say that?

Again, I decided to be a diligent watcher this time and get those skills up on all my teens.

Charie is a horrible painter.

Lea's a horrible gardner.

Lea: I am not! I am willing them to grow with my mind. It's working, look!

Hearts: Yes, of course.

Ariadne's a horrible athlete.

And Arie is a horrible mother.

Stop hitting on your children's SOs!

But I guess Charie doesn't need my help to fix her problems.

Charie: Terro, stop talking to my mom and do my homework.

Terro: Yes, Princess Charie.

Charie: Good boy.

Ariadne doesn't have her IF yet because there aren't enough beds in the house and I'm not making more. Also, Charie was supposed to wait until Lea moved out so she and her twin could have their IFs together. Charie is not a team player.

And neither is IF Fiero.

Fiero: Soon, I shall have your bed. Soon.

Hearts: WHY DID I CHOOSE AN IF STORYLINE?

Anywho, I got Winnie an inventor's bench.

She loves it.

And Lea continues to be Lea.

Lea: Ah, I love a good Outwear Shower.

And it turns out that Aeric is going to be a dad soon!

I'm excited for this baby. Not as excited as for Tobie's, but we'll see.

Speaking of babies! These are Roamie's girls:

From left to right: Alexandria, Martina, Francisca. I think Alexandria is one of the cutest toddlers I've seen in a game. And the other two are basically meh.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ILoveDolls

• Immortal
« Reply #122 on: September 09, 2013, 07:53:14 AM »
Oh my gosh! I just snorted out some Golden Grahams! That Fiero is a steaming hot, imaginary mess. Creepy much? Dang Lea. Hahaha. You'd better leave soon!

Arie, you're not hitting on your daughter's boyfriend. That's called opening a mutual fund for future collective investment.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #123 on: September 09, 2013, 08:12:03 AM »
Oh, that Lea is so glorious.  I greatly enjoyed the litany of horribleness.  Very well written update  :=)

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #124 on: September 09, 2013, 12:33:46 PM »
Oh my gosh! I just snorted out some Golden Grahams! That Fiero is a steaming hot, imaginary mess. Creepy much? Dang Lea. Hahaha. You'd better leave soon!

Arie, you're not hitting on your daughter's boyfriend. That's called opening a mutual fund for future collective investment.

Omg, I really hate IFs. They're so creepy! And I was putting Charie to bed and I looked over and he was standing there over her bed! ALL ON HIS OWN. I hate them so much.

Oh, that Lea is so glorious.  I greatly enjoyed the litany of horribleness.  Very well written update  :=)

Thanks, Pippin! I love writing this story because I can basically just let loose and let my voice come out pretty loudly. I wish I had put a picture of Ariadne on her butt to further emphasize the horrible, but I think it worked out, haha.

JessieJJJ

« Reply #125 on: September 09, 2013, 12:46:04 PM »
Alexandra and Francisca are super cute, but Martina… not so much! I'm hoping Aerics baby is really cute ;D

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
« Reply #126 on: September 09, 2013, 04:02:39 PM »
I just want Tobie. is that too much? I repeat, is that too much?

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #127 on: September 11, 2013, 05:40:26 PM »
Alexandra and Francisca are super cute, but Martina… not so much! I'm hoping Aerics baby is really cute ;D

I'll make sure I upload a picture when they're born. Tobie's having another baby, too! All the babies. I love Story Progression.

I just want Tobie. is that too much? I repeat, is that too much?

Not at all. Not at all.

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #128 on: September 11, 2013, 06:52:41 PM »
Francisca is gorgeous, I don't know what you're talking about. Lea is so wonderful.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: Chapter 15: Lea's Imaginary Goodbye
« Reply #129 on: September 12, 2013, 06:33:12 PM »
Chapter 15: Lea's Imaginary Goodbye

We start this update off with a gorgeous picture of the 4 teens in the house going to prom.

The twins are the best of friends and are truly each's other half. Terro kind of looks like a street con man. "Wanna make a bet, pretty lady? *flips a coin*", but I decided to make sure my IFs stay colorful.

Who do you think got prom queen? The dark beauty, the goody good, or the craziest of the land?

And the winner is:

Goody-good, of course. She does actually look like a mean girl, though, despite all of her traits. For example, right after prom, she pulled this other blonde girl aside to gossip about Terro.

I think I'm overestimating her goodness here. Perhaps she's more brazen than good. We'll go with that.

Lea got into a fight at the prom, so when she got home, she made sure to buff up so that she would be more well-prepared for the next scrape.

Nihm is all for helping.

Nihm: And once you palm their nose-bone into their head, you can nail them right in the Solar Plexus. Lights. Out.

Nihm was also working on some of her seed-gathering abilities. I'm not sure if you guys have noticed, but they sure have some big...

seeds in this game. Only seeds. Just... talking about the seeds.

So remember when I said I would make sure all the teens kept up with their skills so I wasn't rushing at the end?

I lied.

Hurry, Lea. You need all 3 painting skill points!

That's my girl. And YA, here she comes!

Lea: No graduation for me. I've got a ticket to Starlight Shores, and I'm about to become a star. See you later, losers.

Arie: You have to pose for a picture first.

Lea: uuuugh. Just make it quick.

That's too much 'tude in one picture.

Lea: Auf wienerschnitzel, family.

Ariadne: I don't think that's how you say it... Ah well, I've got some business to take care of.

Ariadne: Oh, Fieeeerrrooo!

Cross your fingers and hope for cute!

Cute and sensitive! I love that his hair is bright red and yellow-orange. Perfect for his name!

And, apparently, his spirit.

Fiero and Ariadne. Fire and Sparks.

Looks like Terro isn't the only cool cat in town.

Worried, bud?

Actually, these two made fast friends.

They had a lot to talk about, being inanimate objects for a time and all.

The Fire and Ice Duo.

Fiero's an Avant Garde sim, which means he comes with a bag of spray paint in his pocket?

He's painting up the bottom floor of Winnie's tower now. He's erased a few because he critiqued his own work and hated it.

He's literally critiquing every painting and sculpture in the house. It's crazy. He spends a lot of time in the nursery because of all the little sculptures in the cubby holes.

Fiero: This mermaid! It's so beautiful! Its tail is a statement on how we're all trapped, unable to truly walk away from any of this!

But since he's outside painting for hours, he has experienced some adverse effects...

Ouch.

I'll end this update with some pictures of Tobie and Roamie's kids.

Fiona and Simon:

Both cute. Can't complain.

And Roamie's kids, Alexandria and Martina:

Martina got so cute! I'm sorry I called you ugly, child Martina. You were just an ugly duckling.

Offline ILoveDolls

• Immortal
« Reply #130 on: September 12, 2013, 07:09:58 PM »
Where do I begin with these beautiful creatures? I like your IFs, sorry, but I do! I know that Fiero is glad o see the back of Lea. He gets her bed and portion of the food!

Bye, Lea. You are stunning and shall probably lead a wonderful life!

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #131 on: September 12, 2013, 07:19:55 PM »
Where do I begin with these beautiful creatures? I like your IFs, sorry, but I do! I know that Fiero is glad o see the back of Lea. He gets her bed and portion of the food!

Bye, Lea. You are stunning and shall probably lead a wonderful life!

haha, I like them too, but only as humans. I am not cool with their weird clown form. I think they are attractive young men! I do like Fiero quite a lot, if that wasn't obvious.

Also! I forgot to say! I packed up the whole lot and family and moved them to Dragon Valley. My game was getting so laggy and awful. It's MUCH better now with the move in place. I also brought along Tobie and the other siblings and placed them in the town, so you'll still get updates on those fellows!

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
« Reply #132 on: September 12, 2013, 07:51:53 PM »
I l0ove how you said Tobie and the other siblings. ;D

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #133 on: September 12, 2013, 11:38:56 PM »
I think you meant Lea and the other siblings, correct?
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #134 on: September 12, 2013, 11:44:57 PM »
I l0ove how you said Tobie and the other siblings. ;D

Hahaha. Yes. Tobie and the Dream Team.

I think you meant Lea and the other siblings, correct?

Nope! Actually, Lea's off to Starlight Shores. She's too far away for Story Progression to find her, but perhaps she'll turn up again sometime soon!  ;)

anything