Author Topic: Four Immortal Sisters Challenge  (Read 154649 times)

Offline notjustabook

• Townie
  • I'm Louise but you can just call me Louise
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: Chapter 16: Mass Exodus
« Reply #150 on: September 21, 2013, 12:25:51 PM »
Aaand I finally read this one, too. Wish I had an intelligent comment but... all your sims are super pretty? Yes, this is the most intelligent I can think of saying :P

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #151 on: September 22, 2013, 12:30:18 PM »
I love this good job.

Thank you! Hope you stick around to read more!

I love how irritated Charie looks in the group photo. And also: Arie, Arie, Arie. Your exploits never fail to amuse.

Charie is a drama queen. Also, I realized that I had accidentally missed one of your posts a bit back about Franny being pretty and what was I talking about. I'll explain! With Franny, I had to put on a butt-ton of make up, do her hair just right, and get her some nice clothes before she looked presentable. The others were basically just like, here's some eye lashes and the first hair I see. That's what I was basing it off of!

Hey, I've finally read through the whole thing. The twins are my favourite, and I love the group photos and poses you've used <3

Yeah! Nettle is Team FearTwins too! Thanks a bunch! I spent a lot of time on those group pictures, so I appreciate that!

Aaand I finally read this one, too. Wish I had an intelligent comment but... all your sims are super pretty? Yes, this is the most intelligent I can think of saying :P

Oh, Louise, you are a lady of many words.  :P Thank you! I am pretty proud of how attractive my sims have been after the first generation. Means Arie's pretty genes are pretty strong.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #152 on: September 22, 2013, 02:44:15 PM »
Charie is a drama queen. Also, I realized that I had accidentally missed one of your posts a bit back about Franny being pretty and what was I talking about. I'll explain! With Franny, I had to put on a butt-ton of make up, do her hair just right, and get her some nice clothes before she looked presentable. The others were basically just like, here's some eye lashes and the first hair I see. That's what I was basing it off of!

Then you should be flattered that you were talented enough to fool me!  ;D
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #153 on: September 24, 2013, 12:15:03 AM »
Then you should be flattered that you were talented enough to fool me!  ;D

JUST YOU WAIT FOR THE MAKE OVER MAGIC I HAVE FOR YOU IN THE NEXT UPDATE, HALLU. I CAN'T STOP TALKING IN CAPS BECAUSE IT'S THAT RIDICULOUS.

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: Chapter 17: A Blip in Time
« Reply #154 on: September 26, 2013, 05:39:47 PM »
Chapter 17: A Blip in Time

So, last time, we saw Charie, Ariadne and their IF BFs move out into the world. It wasn't long before Story Progression notified me of some happenings in their home.

Charie's still taking advantage of her adorable IF Husband, I see. I wonder how long it will be until Terro grows a pair and moves--

out. Never mind. Charie gets what she wants.

And at the Eterna house, Nihm is nurturing the plants.

While Juno nurtures Aurelia.

Because Arie won't.

And since you all know my opinion on Sim infanthood...

BAM.

GUYS. This is literally the most perfect combination of phenotypes. Arie's gorgeous skin with Riley's purple hair. And someone's eyes. Arie didn't look in Riley's long enough to recall if they're his or not.

Speaking of growing up...

THIS is Darius. Aeric's son.

You guys remember Dedric, Aeric's father? IS DARIUS NOT THE SPITTING IMAGE?

Refresher:

Amiright?

And these are Tobie's kids, Fiona and Simon.

Oh, Simon. You've got these adorable little freckles and you're a hottie for sure. I approve of the Tobie genes.

Meanwhile, Arie is trying to keep the game going. She found this elf gentleman floating about.

I changed the skin, but tried to keep the color the same. Because I hate EA skins so much. SO MUCH. Flames. On the side of my face. Heaving-- breathless-- heaving breaths.

His name is... Something. Pinky... Elf... man...bergjanski...?

And while she was talking to him, another man appeared beside her.

He looks a little like a horror movie clown. Guys, I tried my best.

But without further ado...

Woohooing in those leaves is probably not as fun as you would think. Sticks, dirt, rocks, leaves are usually wet, and also you can't see anything. Because you're covered in leaves. So, you know, don't try this at home, kids.

Bingo.

So, I got a story progression message that Simon (who I now love, Obv.) was dating Riley Cromos' daughter. I clicked on her picture and opened her up in CAS because I can't help myself, and HOLY WATCHER was that girl unfortunate. I gave myself a challenge of making her pretty, which I didn't think could be done with the facial features I was working with, and without a single TAP of a facial slider, this is how it came out.

I told you to hold on tight, Hallucination.

And, as I have been doing lately, we'll close out this update with more of Arie's grandchildren.

This is Teenage Alexandria and YA Franny.

Offline ILoveDolls

• Immortal
« Reply #155 on: September 26, 2013, 05:52:40 PM »
The pink elf is awesome and yeah, Riley Cromos' daughter is much improved. So Arie is one more baby closer to meeting the challenge? How many kids is that now? I'd be crazy were I her. But I guess since she has her sisters, she's saved from the madness.

Question for Arie: How do you avoid stretch marks?!  ;D

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
« Reply #156 on: September 26, 2013, 05:57:21 PM »
Because I hate EA skins so much. SO MUCH. Flames. On the side of my face. Heaving-- breathless-- heaving breaths.

I like Clue, too.  :)

And as for Unfortunate Girl, ADKLFJHALDFA!  :o But she DOES clean up real nicely.  :)

And I do like how NewElfGuy McGee had, "I don't care what anyone thinks, I think you're hot!" pop up when he met Arie. He's got the right idea, dere.
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #157 on: September 26, 2013, 09:16:40 PM »
Newelfguy would have to find Arie lovely...she resembles Lea!
Great update, hearts!  It's nice that you gave...what's her name...the nurturing sister...some camera time in this one. 

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #158 on: September 27, 2013, 12:12:34 AM »
Mind. Blown.  ;D
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #159 on: September 27, 2013, 11:06:17 AM »
The pink elf is awesome and yeah, Riley Cromos' daughter is much improved. So Arie is one more baby closer to meeting the challenge? How many kids is that now? I'd be crazy were I her. But I guess since she has her sisters, she's saved from the madness.

Question for Arie: How do you avoid stretch marks?!  ;D

I really wish I could remember Pink elf's name. Or Riley's daughter's name. Or anyone's name, really. Pink Elf's baby is number 7, I believe. This is taking her so long!

Arie: Pixels don't stretch, girl.

I like Clue, too.  :)

And as for Unfortunate Girl, ADKLFJHALDFA!  :o But she DOES clean up real nicely.  :)

And I do like how NewElfGuy McGee had, "I don't care what anyone thinks, I think you're hot!" pop up when he met Arie. He's got the right idea, dere.

Gwendy, I think we have some similar comedic influences since, reading your Hideous Dynasty, I can see we have a similar sense of humor.

Yes, Elfmando is certainly smart that way. Actually, I have no idea how the attraction thing works in this game. Everyone thinks Arie and all of her sisters are attractive.

Newelfguy would have to find Arie lovely...she resembles Lea!
Great update, hearts!  It's nice that you gave...what's her name...the nurturing sister...some camera time in this one. 

You kill me, Pippin.

Mind. Blown.  ;D

Hahaha, I love doing make-overs. I have to cut it back because I'm spending more time in CAS than I am in game.

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #160 on: September 27, 2013, 11:10:12 AM »

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #162 on: October 02, 2013, 01:06:27 AM »
I also hate the EA skins (sorry!). Your makeovers are so wonderful, take all the time you need (suffering from gorgeous Sims withdrawal) ^.^
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #163 on: October 05, 2013, 11:11:51 PM »
I also hate the EA skins (sorry!). Your makeovers are so wonderful, take all the time you need (suffering from gorgeous Sims withdrawal) ^.^

You are too nice! I swear the combo of Nraas Story progression and Master Controller is killing me with getting through this game because as I'm letting these sims live their lives, SP will pop up like, "FYI, Tobie's Son is dating this Uggo." So I click on the portrait of her and then use Master Controller to open up CAS and fix her up. Because I'm a sick, sick girl with no self-control. Anyway, that's literally the reason it has taken me so long to update. Because I'm out of control.

BUT, I am writing the update RIGHT NOW, so stay tuned for the Sisters, Nettle!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #164 on: October 05, 2013, 11:19:54 PM »
New update?!?!?  Yes, please!