Author Topic: Four Immortal Sisters Challenge  (Read 154601 times)

Offline redmare

• Townie
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: Chapter 21: Let it Go
« Reply #210 on: April 24, 2014, 12:48:49 AM »
Ah, I've missed this! It's sad to see the story coming close to an end. It's great to have you back!
Please take a look at my story, the Thousand House!
http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,15796.0.html

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: Chapter 22: Back to Normalish
« Reply #211 on: April 24, 2014, 10:20:07 PM »
Chapter 22: Back to Normalish

Days later, it seems Winnie is taking a more rational approach to dealing with the death of her robot boyfriend.

She put a table in her tower and placed Bolton's urn on top of it so she could mourn him. It turns out that mourning for Winnie is to stroke her chin and wiggle her eyebrows, but uh, close enough to normal human behavior, I guess. Good job!

But placing his urn out instead of hording it in her inventory means... apparently robot ghosts? YOU MAKE NO SENSE.

Bolton just coming back from the afterlife to play Hot Street Car Derby 7. As we all do from time to time.

Which also means that Winnie gets some face time with her roboman.

I like how Ardan's like, um, excuse your supernatural love, girl's got FIRECRACKER SHRIMP UP IN HERE.

And Arie is keeping up her end of the bargain by being pregnant elsewhere.

Aurelia's blue fingers are a problem for me. I'm pretty sure it's like rogue texturing from her dress, but I think she's got frostbite fingers and needs to have them removed.

What better way to keep out of the way than by shooting out a baby?

Arie: BORED.

Oh, you guys already know I dont' wait for babies to age.

This is baby Arson, son of Arie and Mason Sackholme. Baby #9.

Nihm gets it DONE. Her truffles are where it's at.

So remember that cute pink girl with the teal hair I showed you a while back and couldn't remember her purpose?

Her purpose was being Simon's girl, so that made her interesting. But they broke up now, so I guess, bye.

Story Progression was telling me about other stuff too. Like this:

And this:

But just as Charie did last time the two were fighting,

BAM, baby. Ask me her name, I dare you. I do not know it.

And I got a notice that Simon was dating someone new. I looked at her and... we all know how this goes. She's ugly and stock-gamey looking. So I give her a make-over.

*Cue the walking down the stairs music from "She's All That".*

I didn't facial slider her at all. Just changed the skin and make-up and hair. She's pretty and hopefully will be okay.

HEY, Birthday time! guess who? It's ARAN.

LOOK HOW ADORABLE AND ELF-Y HE IS. Another favorite.

Aurelia liked him too. He was shy, but warmed up to her. Oh, hey, does anyone care about the traits? I've stopped posting them.

And Aran wasn't the only one who Aurelia liked.

Guys, I'm so sorry. Names are HARD for me. I think his last name is Eames. So he's Metallic Dreads Eames for now.

And if Aurelia was getting some action, you know our main girl was, too.

This is Elf Adam Lambert. He was dating Darius, Arie's grandson.

I GUESS NOT ANY MORE.

But as Arie was committing crimes of a squicky nature, everyone else was being wholesome.

Nihm was reading Ardan to bed in her hut.

And Winnie was finally at peace.

And, in closing, this is Arson as a child.

He's cute! I love his big, wide eyes.

And remember Eileen, Ariadne and Fiero's first kid?

Well, here she is and it's Ella now because I changed her name. She's got her dad's cool hair.

And let's see. i have a few more pictures, but I'm reaching my limit.

This is Archer, Emily and Tobie's son as a kid.

And since Arie stole his boyfriend in this update, here's Darius (and Fiona) as young adults.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: Chapter 21: Let it Go
« Reply #212 on: April 24, 2014, 10:59:17 PM »
Ah, I've missed this! It's sad to see the story coming close to an end. It's great to have you back!

Thank you! I've missed updating it. It'll be very odd when it's over. I have to do something for the ending rather than just having the last kid grow up and move out. that seems too anticlimactic.

Offline notjustabook

• Townie
  • I'm Louise but you can just call me Louise
« Reply #213 on: April 25, 2014, 01:07:57 AM »
Gosh, you've been gone for so long! *hug attack* Well, at least now I'm sort of up to date on this. I can't really keep track of all the kids, though...

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #214 on: April 25, 2014, 07:40:05 AM »
Must admit, I'd go for a serving of shrimp over a ghostly robot, so that seems perfectly normal  :=)  I love how you always embrace the insanity of your Sims rather than just trying to explain it away.  It adds a fun, light-hearted feel that always makes me smile.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #215 on: April 25, 2014, 12:36:52 PM »
You do wonderful makeovers! Seriously, it's like you pull out the inner beauty that these Sims were sure they never had and just.... BAM. Beautiful.
Arson is gorgeous, though it already looks like he'll have that Sackholme nose. On girls it's awfully small, on guys it's ok looking though. Also, I'm glad to see Winnie has taken a step above Horder. Good on you, Winnie.

Offline redmare

• Townie
« Reply #216 on: April 25, 2014, 01:55:08 PM »
So do you need a mod for those Story Progression updates or do they happen automatically? Because I always end up with too full houses because I want to keep creepy tabs on all of my sims' children and grandchildren and seventh cousins twice removed.
Please take a look at my story, the Thousand House!
http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,15796.0.html

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #217 on: April 25, 2014, 02:09:21 PM »
So do you need a mod for those Story Progression updates or do they happen automatically? Because I always end up with too full houses because I want to keep creepy tabs on all of my sims' children and grandchildren and seventh cousins twice removed.
Based off the updates she's posted showing the tabs... I'd say she's using NRaas's Story Progression, which is, indeed, a mod.

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #218 on: April 25, 2014, 03:37:46 PM »
Gosh, you've been gone for so long! *hug attack* Well, at least now I'm sort of up to date on this. I can't really keep track of all the kids, though...

Louisseeee! I have missed you! And if you think you're having a hard time keeping up with all the kids... UGH. Maybe I'll post a who's who of the world before I get the next update out, haha.

Must admit, I'd go for a serving of shrimp over a ghostly robot, so that seems perfectly normal  :=)  I love how you always embrace the insanity of your Sims rather than just trying to explain it away.  It adds a fun, light-hearted feel that always makes me smile.

Hahha, its' because I totally get it. It is not crazy to me. roboghost love is too confusing for me to give up my dinner for.

You do wonderful makeovers! Seriously, it's like you pull out the inner beauty that these Sims were sure they never had and just.... BAM. Beautiful.
Arson is gorgeous, though it already looks like he'll have that Sackholme nose. On girls it's awfully small, on guys it's ok looking though. Also, I'm glad to see Winnie has taken a step above Horder. Good on you, Winnie.

The Sackholme nose? I did not know of this phenomenon. Based on the fact that Arson is the only one who doesn't look like Marcia Brady after she got hit in the face with a football as a child, I'd say it must indeed be small.

Based off the updates she's posted showing the tabs... I'd say she's using NRaas's Story Progression, which is, indeed, a mod.

Yes, it is indeed NRaas's Story Progression. It is one of the best mods. You can change around who you want to get tabs of. You can get it from just your blood relatives, or of everyone in the neighborhood. And it'll help sims in too full houses move out intelligently. And NRaas is ALWAYS on top of updating their stuff for game updates if you can handle waiting a few days to update your game after the official new patch comes out. If you have any questions about it, please PM me. I'm a mod/cc junkie.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #219 on: April 25, 2014, 04:34:31 PM »
The Sackholme nose? I did not know of this phenomenon. Based on the fact that Arson is the only one who doesn't look like Marcia Brady after she got hit in the face with a football as a child, I'd say it must indeed be small.

Behold:

This was two generations after Susie was married into my lifestates dynasty. It is the Steel's Lips of Dragon Valley, I kid you not. Personally, it usually doesn't bother me too much, but a lot of people compare it to the Lawless Lips. Too bad I didn't have a side-view, then you'd REALLY see what I mean by "Sackholme Nose." It's just kind of flat, but round... it's just too hard to explain, I guess you'll see it soon enough, but like I said, thankfully it's not too bad on boys.

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #220 on: April 25, 2014, 06:49:11 PM »
This was two generations after Susie was married into my lifestates dynasty. It is the Steel's Lips of Dragon Valley, I kid you not. Personally, it usually doesn't bother me too much, but a lot of people compare it to the Lawless Lips. Too bad I didn't have a side-view, then you'd REALLY see what I mean by "Sackholme Nose." It's just kind of flat, but round... it's just too hard to explain, I guess you'll see it soon enough, but like I said, thankfully it's not too bad on boys.

Oh, interesting! Those lips showed up on one of the girlfriends (that you haven't seen yet), and she might be a Lawless. Hmm, we'll have to see how Arson turns out.

P.s. I have a FAMILY TREE!

You can find it here: http://www.familyecho.com/?p=START&c=21v06qy6rs&f=516835747537853352

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #221 on: April 25, 2014, 10:16:29 PM »
Oh, interesting! Those lips showed up on one of the girlfriends (that you haven't seen yet), and she might be a Lawless. Hmm, we'll have to see how Arson turns out.

You can find it here: http://www.familyecho.com/?p=START&c=21v06qy6rs&f=516835747537853352
I believe the ones on her are O'Reilly lips. Lawless ones are much, much thinner. Dragon Valley is one of my favorite worlds by far, so I find it really interesting to see a Kaseofhearts makeover done on my favorite townies. Though I laughed really hard when you finally cracked and fixed Zoe's face (yellow skin, horrid nose), because I did that myself. The first time I played that town I played the Cromos family, and thought "oh, how cute, a father and daughter" then she aged up and I was like "dear god... what happened to your face?!" Seriously interesting genetics at work with that town.

Offline notjustabook

• Townie
  • I'm Louise but you can just call me Louise
« Reply #222 on: April 26, 2014, 01:07:20 AM »

Aaah, what a family tree! I'm glad it's not just me who has a hard time keeping track of those kids, though. You have my sympathy!

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #223 on: April 27, 2014, 09:07:45 PM »
I believe the ones on her are O'Reilly lips. Lawless ones are much, much thinner. Dragon Valley is one of my favorite worlds by far, so I find it really interesting to see a Kaseofhearts makeover done on my favorite townies. Though I laughed really hard when you finally cracked and fixed Zoe's face (yellow skin, horrid nose), because I did that myself. The first time I played that town I played the Cromos family, and thought "oh, how cute, a father and daughter" then she aged up and I was like "dear god... what happened to your face?!" Seriously interesting genetics at work with that town.

Ugh, man. Some of those genetics need HELP. I love changing them up JUST a little.

Aaah, what a family tree! I'm glad it's not just me who has a hard time keeping track of those kids, though. You have my sympathy!

So muuccchhh. So many fathers and kids and kids of kidsss.

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: Chapter 23: Life Goes On
« Reply #224 on: April 28, 2014, 09:49:10 PM »
Chapter 23: Life Goes On

I'm assuming that since Arie has spent so much time around children, she's beginning to develop a Stockholm like syndrome. She HATES being around children. She always get that buff, but then she like... seeks them out?

She's all, let's chat! Let's play tag! Rock paper scissors! I still hate you.

And turns out, Winnie really enjoyed beating her with a pillow. It was good therapy.

We don't beat pregnant people, Winnie!

Arie: Yeah, and I am so pregnant. Look at how far back I am leaning for no reason whatsoever.

Um... JK, I guess she's actually pretty pregnant. Everyone panic!

Colorful skin baby! My first!

This is Cora, daughter of Corren and Arie. So much color!

And in the above picture, you'll notice Aurelia's in it, flipping out. Well, she'd just gotten home when Arie decided it was baby time. She was out catching up with a friend from school.

Everyone loves making out by the garbage pile.

Speaking of making new friends, or whatever clever thing I'd said before, Aran was doing much the same thing. MAKE OVER TIME.

This is Ariel Eames. Once masculine, boring, girl next door but like you're never knocking on that door, and now AWESOME ROCK AND ROLL CHICK. I swear I didn't touch sliders and also, the hairint he make over picture is actually the tones from her original hair style, but the dark color came out in tips when I changed the hair style. It actually inspired the whole look. Also, her boobs are eating her hair. C'est la vie.

I'm obsessed with her now.

And Arson was making some moves with a girl from school. Karie O'Shea. Don't be proud of me for remembering her name. I cheated and only because she has no distinguishing features for which to give her a fun name off of.

And while the teens went to prom,

Ardan sprung up a few hours too late to join them.

Her look is a modern-vintage (yes, I am going to call that a thing like it's real and not like they're exact opposites) interpretation of her element, Love. It's hippe inspired, but still with a modern styling. I DO WHAT I WANT.

And this is how their prom went, if you care. Which you don't. But I took a picture of it, so now you'll suffer.

And thanks to Story Progression, sad news is afoot!

ROAMMIIEEE DON'T LEAVE UUSSSS.

Arie actually went to see her first son. Which was nice.

And she cried SO MUCH when he died.

THIS IS SO SAD. I miss him already.

As we go on,

We remember

All the times we

Had together.

And as our lives change

Come whatever,

We will still be

Friends forever.

R.I.P. Roamie. Vitamin C sends you love from the 90's. AND SO DO WE ALL. So do we all.