Author Topic: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Departure (Complete)  (Read 103008 times)

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Introducing Teri
« Reply #345 on: June 21, 2014, 12:24:07 AM »
Hahahahaha!

"Raven (the raven): Can I have Teri back? I liked her better."
Oh, it's times like these that I am reminded why I love Raven (The Raven).
I get the feeling the graveyard will be an important spouse-making journey for Hyst, Teri and Ia. Heh, I love the multiple personalities bit. It's very fitting given that Hyst tends to have nervous breakdowns at every corner.

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
  • I am the queen of genies FEAR ME
« Reply #346 on: June 21, 2014, 07:28:22 AM »
Ooh I found foreshadowing! Teri mentioned that she doesn't like Hyst's choice of boys to go to prom with. And knowing your story, the teenagers who go to prom together almost always get married. So, what I'm saying is that Teri and or Ia are gonna cheat on their (or is it Hyst's?) husband. Am I right?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #347 on: June 21, 2014, 11:14:54 AM »
The Sheos have over 10,000 views! I never expected to get this far, so I'm really happy I have. I know I say it a lot, but I have to again: thank you, everyone who has read this story thus far! I really appreciate you.

Very nice!  I like the fact that she has multiple personalities!  Definitely a lot of fun lol  Poor girl though... finds herself in the graveyard at night and doesn't remember why she's there XD

Heh, I love the multiple personalities bit. It's very fitting given that Hyst tends to have nervous breakdowns at every corner.

Hysteria is very fun to write about! Teri and Ia help to even out Hyst's constant worrying about things. Or at least, Teri does. Ia has yet to make an appearance, but hopefully she will soon. Raven (the raven) would definitely prefer it if she was predominantly Teri instead of Hyst.

Ooh I found foreshadowing! Teri mentioned that she doesn't like Hyst's choice of boys to go to prom with. And knowing your story, the teenagers who go to prom together almost always get married. So, what I'm saying is that Teri and or Ia are gonna cheat on their (or is it Hyst's?) husband. Am I right?

The Sheos have married their prom dates, by and large, haven't they? I didn't realize that until you mentioned it! We shall see how Hysteria handles her love life... with Hyst, Teri, and Ia, it will probably turn out to be a good thing that she can't get married.  ;)

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
« Reply #348 on: June 21, 2014, 02:35:48 PM »
The Sheos have married their prom dates, by and large, haven't they? I didn't realize that until you mentioned it! We shall see how Hysteria handles her love life... with Hyst, Teri, and Ia, it will probably turn out to be a good thing that she can't get married.  ;)
oh, yeah, this is generation 7. Oh well, either way, Ia and Teri can cheat on hyst's boyfriend  :P .

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #349 on: June 21, 2014, 03:05:55 PM »
Sis on you Teri! Hyst's beau is adorkable... Marry him Hyst and let Teri twiddle her thumbs! Well, your thumbs... Ia's thumbs... Uhm... Nevermind  :-X
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #350 on: June 23, 2014, 02:30:59 PM »
What's the weird thing on the back of the head of Hysteria's possible boyfriend? (Forgetting his name and whether they're actually together or not; shows how good of a reader I am!)

Considering that she mentioned Morgan Claremont, I'm having some sort of sneaking suspicion that Hyst could search elsewhere for a mate. ;) Also, her personalities are fun and I'm putting up with them better than Raven is. The poor bird.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #351 on: June 24, 2014, 10:03:27 AM »
For some reason, the random sims around town love to wear the oddest things possible. Which used to mean everyone was wearing overalls. But now a lot of them like to wear that hair. It came with Into the Future, though I can't remember if it was in the expansion, the registration thing, or if it was a pre-order thing. I can't remember what his name is or if they're together either! I guess I'll find out when I finally get to play again... being unable to play at this point is rather awful.

I've been slowly catching up the Waverly Immortal Dynasty (I'm a rather slow reader), and now Hysteria reminds me somewhat of Lily Waverly, because they both like orange and have the same or a similar hairstyle.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #352 on: June 24, 2014, 10:11:41 AM »
I see. It looked like the back of a Simbot head, but the real explanation is a lot less bizarre.

I noticed the "orange and a mohawk" aesthetic too, but Hysteria rocks the style and the more dynasties that use it, the better.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #353 on: June 24, 2014, 10:32:07 AM »
I noticed the "orange and a mohawk" aesthetic too, but Hysteria rocks the style and the more dynasties that use it, the better.

Thanks! I really love your sims style, so that is huge compliment! Apparently liking the color orange automatically calls for a mohawk.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #354 on: July 03, 2014, 04:34:39 PM »
I finally have my new computer and can get back to playing my dynasties! So I'm really looking forward to being able to update the Sheos' story soon! Also I ended looking at a lot and downloading of patterns from the swap shop while I didn't have my game, so I am looking forward to using those. I will also be putting a list of everyone who's patterns I have when I can find the list I wrote...

Edit: Added update in this post, because I already have two in a row here.

Ia Makes An Appearance

I can't believe Teri got us grounded. I'm a good teen! I never do anything bad. Ever. I shouldn't have to be grounded.

Raven (the Raven): We are back to Hyst. Go away, Hyst. Teri is more fun than you.
Maybe if I clean some more and repair things, then I will be forgiven for what Teri did. What did Teri do, anyway? Wander off to the cemetery in the middle of the night? Why would anyone do that?

Nightmare decided I was forgiven! I love my great-grandmother who is actually more greats than that! We are friends and she is very nice. Aside from the being evil. Anyway, it is good that we are no longer grounded, because I almost missed school and then the prom. I have lots to do today.

After deep thought, Teri and I agreed that this is the absolute best Prom outfit ever. We are going to have fun. Especially because Ron will be there! Maybe I should ask him to be my boyfriend. I forgot to ask him to the Prom.

Raven (the Raven): Apparently that weird guy's name is Ron. Something or other. How am I supposed to remember his last name? No one cares what it is. Also, this family has worn some strange things to the Prom but Hyst may be winning the strangest of all award. In my opinion.

The Prom was awesome! We were Prom Queen and then Ron became my boyfriend and we danced a lot and stuff. It was fun. Then I came home and had to do my homework so I don't fall even farther behind in school. I blame Teri, I was doing fine until she got us grounded for a day and no one would let us go to school and our grade started to drop.

Luckily, my great-great granny Nightmare is very smart and she offered to tutor me. I am lucky to have such helpful family. I'm getting close to graduation and winter is coming. My grade can't suffer because of snow days, that would be unfair.

My father still likes to spend his time working. He loves his work a lot. I don't think I will like working that much. But I do want to join the army. It would be a good thing to do.

My mother is getting old, she is about ninety now. She has started playing chess a lot, sometimes with great-great granny Nightmare. I get to spend more time with her now because she isn't busy cloning rocks. It's nice.

I have shop class after school some days. So it can be really tiring. Sometimes I just feel like falling asleep as soon as I leave school. But I don't have time for that.

Luckily, I have invigorating elixirs. It's awesome having a father who makes elixirs for you! Though I'm running out. Maybe I should ask for some more of these. They are very useful.

Since she has been tutoring me, I spend lots of time with my great-great granny Nightmare. She likes high fives and is a lot of fun. Except when she tries to scare me, which isn't fun at all. My best friend Iona does that too. Apparently my imaginary friend is evil. 

I finally reached an 'A' in my class, which means that as long as I keep making it to school, I'm doing well! It took long enough to make up for Teri causing trouble.

I've been spending more time with lots of my family members, but especially my mother. One day, she won't be here anymore. I don't like that. But she doesn't seem to care. She also helped me feel a bit better about my fear of clowns. I love my mother.

Raven (the Raven): I sense that something shady is occurring. Well, more like see. Sneaky use of the computer after midnight? Apparently Hyst has taken up hacking. Which seems really out of character for her.
That's because it's me, Ia. We haven't met yet. I'm Ia, the only third of Hysteria that isn't extremely neurotic. I'm also the best with computers. So I decided to quit that boring job at the cemetery and hack to earn some money instead.

This is Morgan Claremont. He came over to visit to my house. So I asked why and apparently he works with my father and they are old friends.

I decided we should be friends. Using a potion was the quickest and most effective route, so that's what I did. Maybe Hyst and Teri have time for chatting, I don't. I've got lots of plans to work on.

This was making progress with one. I had a very important task for Mr. Claremont.

Someone had to teach me to drive. And my family never seem to be able to take that amount of time out of their very empty schedules. So thanks to Morgan Claremont, I'm finally back to learning how to drive.

Who would leave such an obviously dirty dish lying around? It disgusts me. I must clean it. Why must I also suffer from this need to clean things that Hyst and Teri have? At least I'm better than they are. I don't worry as much.

My father was thrilled when I asked him to make some potions for me. He loves alchemy but doesn't work with it much these days. He is usually busy working from home or holding meetings.

I have been busy, working on other things I will need. Also, this sink keeps breaking and since I'm the only one allowed to fix it who knows how, I fix it. I guess my mother could, but she has no knowledge of plumbing.

Sometimes I exercise with my father and Nightmare. If I'm going to join the military when I'm older, I'd like a head start in the fitness department. I'm already incredibly handy, so I think I've got that covered.

Ah, one of the potions my father made!
Raven (the Raven): I have decided that I definitely like Teri best. Ia is kind of scary. Maybe she'll go away soon.

There, now I'm a witch. Just like my father and Chaotic. Moving on to new plans before Hyst and Teri show up again. They may be a little mad I quit their job, but that's unimportant. They are really into talking over our decisions.

My mother and father like to spend lots of time together now they are old. I guess this is what they consider spending time together, anyway. Well, I have things to do. More important things than documenting my family. Bye.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 73: Ia Makes An Appearance
« Reply #355 on: July 05, 2014, 09:17:38 AM »
I have patterns from all of these forum members: Ausette, Chuckles, Danielle, GoslettM, Neasha, SwirlGirl, Grimsoul, Lizzy, Jancy. So thank-you to all of you for the lovely patterns! I may have others' patterns, but those are the only names I wrote down when I was trying to make sure I knew who made all the patterns that I have so I can credit them.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #356 on: July 05, 2014, 09:41:44 AM »
Yay another update! Sheo's how I missed you all! Welcome back to Sheo-land, Akon

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #357 on: July 06, 2014, 08:59:08 AM »
Yay another update! Sheo's how I missed you all! Welcome back to Sheo-land, Akon

Thank you! I am incredibly happy to be back!

Ia Accomplishes Things

I don't have long left as a teen, so I'm making the best of it. I hacked some more money into the family funds. Though we're millionaires, now I think of it. Still, it's fun. I love computers.

Then I booby-trapped all the sinks and showers in the house. I may be the most serious of Hyst, Teri, and I, but I like to have fun too. It'll be great when great-great grandpa Parry tries to use this sink. He's the only one allowed in the kitchen normally, I just snuck in to do this.

I also found the one thing that was missing from my room. So I added it.

Raven (the Raven): I would not have thought Ia was a kitty calendar type person. Apparently I was wrong.
Then it's off to do some late night repairs of various household objects.

My family has saved almost every broken appliance for generations. So I have as many as I want to repair. Although I'm not supposed to be doing a lot of repairing while I'm still a teen.

But I need to work on repairing things. Besides, I finally got enough electrical things repaired that I know I will never be electrocuted. That seems important. Though I never have been electrocuted anyway. Being handy is handy.

And that is a good day's work for me. Well, night's. I wish I could accomplish that much more often. But I have to let Hyst and Teri be in control sometimes.

I used to wonder why we lived in a house that looks like a compound. Then a full moon happened and I learned it was to keep these annoying zombie out. In addition to the paparazzi. Now I'm going to turn this over to Hyst.

Well, I'm getting really close to my young adult birthday. But learning to drive is still important to me! So I called Mr. Claremont, my father's friend, and asked him to come over.

He is kind of scary, because he is a werewolf. But he is actually a nice person and has almost finished teaching me how to drive. My family was at first but they are usually busy when I have enough time to practice now.

This time I drove Mr. Claremont's car. It is a very boring color. But I didn't tell him that, it would be rude. I finished learning how to drive pretty fast! Most of my relatives never learned how to drive when they were young.

My mother is really looking forward to my birthday too. Although I think she is also worried that she won't make it that long. I hope that she does. My mother is a wonderful person and I'm going to miss her a lot.

This is my picture from the Prom. I don't care what Teri and Ia think, Ron is awesome! Besides, I don't see what Teri has against him. She likes people with colorful eyes and he has colorful green eyes. She just likes to be mean to me, I guess.

I know that I'm not supposed to repair too much stuff, but the broken hot tub was bothering me. I just had to fix it! What's the point of having a hot tub if no one can use it?

Then Iona and I enjoyed some fun bubble time! Well, Iona was a bit wary of it at first. Maybe she's hydrophobic? I should probably get to know her better. She's my best friend, after all.

Someone sold my lovely bunk bed. I think it was Teri. She likes bright orange and lacey stuff. So it's likely that its her. My bunk bed was great. Aside from being a bit cheap despite being the most expensive single bunk bed.

Raven (the Raven): Well, the immortals are... you know, being immortal. It's really boring. That's why I keep moving to the new heirs. Apparently they all got together to read the books that Demi wrote about Nightmare.

Raven (the Raven): And then eat ambrosia. I have no idea what the reading was about. Nightmare does like herself a lot, so maybe that's it?

Raven (the Raven): Nightmare is good at upsetting her family members. Being evil has a downside. I don't think she believes that though. And really, Chaotic was making a funny face there.

Raven (the Raven): That upset Demi though. She likes people to get along. Maybe that's why her son turned out good. Actually, I think Demi gets along with Nightmare better than the other immortals. Most of them don't like her at all because they never talk to her and just here rumors about her. Which are usually false.

Raven (the Raven): See, I'm right. This whole immortality thing is overrated and boring. Why can't we do something more interesting? I know it's hard and all, but that doesn't make it more interesting. For onlookers like me, anyway.

Hey, Teri here. I just wanted to go to the spa to get a massage. Because I worked out a bunch so I could be ready to join the army. And what happened but I get caught! Who though they would be enforcing curfew at five in the morning? I hoped to get away with sneaking out.

The policewoman didn't even have colorful eyes. It was boring. I'm never going to the spa again. They have failed me.

Dementia came to greet me. She looked happy at first, but I guess that's just her normal face because then she got upset. Which isn't fair, I'm sure that she must have snuck out at night too.

I didn't actually pay much attention to whatever she was saying. I'm just going to wait a little bit, maybe clean some stuff, and then ask her to forgive me. It had better work because it's about to be my birthday and I don't want to be grounded on my birthday.

My plan worked beautifully. Dementia was happy to let me off the hook only an hour later. Now I need to get a birthday cake and be prepared to have my birthday. Maybe I'll even invite Hyst's boyfriend over for it. I'm feeling generous.

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 74: Ia Accomplishes Things
« Reply #358 on: July 06, 2014, 03:59:30 PM »
I'm gonna cry when this is over, unlike raven, who would jump for joy, if he could even jump.

OH, I have and idea for another dynasty, well a legacy actually. So, Raven the Raven is always ragging on how boring immortality is, but what if he was turned into a human? Raven the Human could give mortality a try, as a human! It could be his legacy ;D

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 74: Ia Accomplishes Things
« Reply #359 on: July 06, 2014, 04:02:45 PM »
The Sheos!  It's the Sheos again!  *does happy dance* Ahem... sorry, got excited.  It's great to see them again, though I can't believe how close you are!  It's fantastic and sad at the same time.  You've worked so hard, but I'll be very sad to see them go :(