Author Topic: The Sims 3 Immortal Dynasty Challenge  (Read 2941969 times)

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: The Sims 3 Immortal Dynasty Challenge
« Reply #10605 on: December 30, 2018, 09:57:20 AM »
Well I know the glowing ones would be plasma fruit.

I think the prices on the other ones would be an indication of their type and quality.

I'm not sure if that information is tabulated yet or not on our forums or on forums elsewhere - wiki, official Sims 3 site or other fan sites, but you could do something like ... plant each unknown special seeds in different parts around the yard and record each one as such to keep note of quality related to price.

https://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/skills/gardening/plant-list.php

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #10606 on: December 30, 2018, 01:26:15 PM »
Sounds good Dek! I'm guessing that the $75 one is probably Life Fruit. Faye (Aven's wife) is at lev 6 in gardening now and will be soon at 7 and I'll be able to plant them. Speaking of Avens ad Faye though, they have a daughter I named Candytuft. I think from this point on, each couple will only have 1 child so it won't become too crowded too soon.

Also, since Avens is a YA now, they get to travel. Molly had a work opportunity to go to Egypt and "Learn Senet." Here is a pic of her cleaning up her dish after she ate while she was in Egypt, LOL.
How to Wash Disshes.jpg

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #10607 on: December 30, 2018, 06:27:12 PM »
I have another question; Are we allowed to use the Swift Gro station to identify seeds?

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #10608 on: December 30, 2018, 07:12:03 PM »
I have another question; Are we allowed to use the Swift Gro station to identify seeds?

Yes, you can use it. It has been so long since I have done this one. I'm itching to making to make a certain sim do it all over again. LOL

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #10609 on: December 31, 2018, 01:10:34 AM »
Thanks! Faye used the swift gro to identify the special seeds. There was 1 death flower (the $0 one), 2 plasma fruits. 3 life fruits and 3 ghost chilies. I'm going to try to get Faye maxed up in science so I can clone some of the death flowers. We'll see. So far, I have culinary planned for Candytuft. Oh, and I put Avens into the business career. No skills needed for that one!

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #10610 on: January 01, 2019, 09:36:05 PM »
Good luck, I have been playing my Sims 3 for the past couple of days now. Now I want to start a new one. Not like I don't have a full plate now. But this one I have never finished and I really what two.

Shannon

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #10611 on: January 02, 2019, 01:10:58 AM »
I have the multi tab from the store so Faye is listening to a science tabcast while she is gardening. :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #10612 on: January 04, 2019, 07:51:51 PM »
I have another question. I had Molly buy the cemetery and one of the items required to upgrade it to lev 3 is a mausoleum. I'm not sure I totally understand this b/c it already has a mausoleum. I tried different ones from the community tab in build mode, but those didn't work. What is the solution? Thanks! 

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #10613 on: January 05, 2019, 06:05:12 PM »
Yes, you have to add a second mausoleum. The problem is finding space for it. I always end up moving things around and in Riverview plop one down in front of the original. It always looks terrible. I've never had trouble with the ones from the community tab not working. In fact, I think one of the World Adventures mausoleums (Chinese maybe) takes up a bit less room.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #10614 on: January 05, 2019, 08:11:59 PM »
I have another question. I had Molly buy the cemetery and one of the items required to upgrade it to lev 3 is a mausoleum. I'm not sure I totally understand this b/c it already has a mausoleum. I tried different ones from the community tab in build mode, but those didn't work. What is the solution? Thanks! 

Check you PM's..

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #10615 on: January 06, 2019, 01:03:47 AM »
Yes, you have to add a second mausoleum. The problem is finding space for it. I always end up moving things around and in Riverview plop one down in front of the original. It always looks terrible. I've never had trouble with the ones from the community tab not working. In fact, I think one of the World Adventures mausoleums (Chinese maybe) takes up a bit less room.

Thanks! I think in hindsight, my problem was that I was only using 1 mausoleum and trying to replace it. I'll try adding a second one.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #10616 on: January 06, 2019, 02:19:58 PM »
Thanks to you ladies, I did it! Here is a pic of my graveyard now. I used the Egyptian Mausoleum.

Riverview Mausoleum2.jpg

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #10618 on: January 06, 2019, 05:54:13 PM »
Thanks! I did make some tweaks though after I took the pic. I used a different mausoleum, one that is a bit nicer looking. I tried replacing the pic, but couldn't. The first pic is my final revision.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #10619 on: January 07, 2019, 11:56:48 PM »
Candytuft just became a teen and I have her cramming on the cooking skill so she can cook Ambrosia. So far, she's 3 days into her teenhood and is up to lev 5 cooking. I know the next 5 won't be so fast, but I have her listening to a cooking tabcast plus reading the books. I have her cramming b/c Molly is 91 and there's no guarantee how much longer she will last. In hind sight, I should have had Molly do cooking so that I would have had that. Hopefully, she'll make it in time. *fingers crossed* lol

anything