Author Topic: The Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty (Completed)  (Read 881102 times)

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
Re: The Dreamweaver Dynasty
« Reply #135 on: September 19, 2010, 10:54:03 PM »
Wow! :o Impressive! I would never have the time or patience to do that.
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #136 on: September 20, 2010, 11:19:08 AM »
Wonderful job Pam! I can't decide what I like more, toddler area or that great pool :-\

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #137 on: September 20, 2010, 12:10:11 PM »
Awesome! I agree with Simstar, I'd never have the patience to do that! When I buy properties, I just normally put in bathrooms, than buy 1 or 2 of the Puck painting lol.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #138 on: September 20, 2010, 12:12:16 PM »
(picks up jaw off of floor) PAM! That pool is incredible.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #139 on: September 20, 2010, 01:45:29 PM »
I love the park!  Can't decide which part is my favorite so, being greedy, I opt for ALL.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #140 on: September 20, 2010, 04:36:20 PM »
Thanks everyone!  These upgraded locations make fantastic party locations.  Or even just a family outing on the weekend.  I get everyone to the park and just turn them loose for a few hours.  They have so many things to do and they have a blast.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline alyssa.cole

• Townie
« Reply #141 on: September 20, 2010, 06:40:24 PM »
The pool is fabulous! And so great that your Sims are able to enjoy your architectural genius when they spend a day at the park!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #142 on: September 21, 2010, 03:17:16 AM »
It's been a busy few days for the Dreamweaver Dynasty.  But first, a bit of mundane, to get it over with.

Here is Carina's garden, the Crop Circles:

I'd heard a flimsy rumor months ago that a Sim's ghost won't come out if the grave/urn is mourned every day.  I've once again proven it untrue.  Christopher was mourned at least once a day by various members of his family, yet his ghost appeared a few days after his death.

First to play video games with his lovely Carina:

Then to cuddle with her on the couch:

And finally to take a nap next to her while she slept:

His ghost comes out about every other night.  Carina only interacted with it that first night.  Now he just plays the video games by himself and has a nap next to her before it's time to go back to his urn.

Periwinkle and Chartreuse made it out of high school without any cataclismic events.  Thank goodness.  As always, they had a joint birthday party.

Periwinkle looks a lot like her Grandad Christopher with his mouth and eyes.  She also now looks more like her mother, Nectarine, because they have the same mouth.  I struggled with Periwinkle's 5th trait because I knew it would heavily influence the choice of Lifetime Wishes that would appear.  I'd only get 5 to choose from and it's already getting tricky with avoiding overlap of SuperMaxed and Maxed skills.  I want her career to be as a Sculptor, so no job related LTW would suit her.  I finally chose Eco-Friendly for her because it wouldn't really make her choices lean toward careers and it fit in well with the rest of her personality (Neurotic, Perfectionist, Savvy Sculptor, and Easily Impressed).  Out of the 5 LTWs that came up, only one would work and still keep things lined up for future generations.  She got Renaissance Sim.  She can max Sculpting and Charisma for sure, and I'll have to give some thought to her third skill.

She's really quite lovely and still a bit prim, but classy:

Chartreuse again rolled a random trait and came up with Loner to go with her Insane, Artistic, Inappropriate, and Excitable personality.  Her Lifetime Wish is Master of the Arts.  It should be simple enough because I can just set her to the tasks and leave her alone.  Even though she's not an heir, I'd still like for her to get her LTW, partly because I want her to have the big gravestone.  And because she's still one of my Sims and I want her to have a happy life.

Chartreuse kept her wild child persona and turned out pretty, too.

I discovered that Periwinkle's boyfriend, Oliver Deppiesse, had aged up to Young Adult by the next day, so their plans to wed will move forward on schedule.

Also on the next day, my beloved Nectarine and Indigo aged up to Elders.  I really hate to see my young, vibrant, and beautiful Sims grow old.  Especially Indigo, because she's not going to live forever.  Another double birthday party for these first twins, and the deed was done.

They both immediately made a trip to the mirror to restore their hair color and makeup.  I really can't deal with the gray hair.  I just can't.

Of course, they got a new wardrobe, too.  No dull and drab clothing for my girls!  Pictures of that will come later, I'm sure.

Kenny will age up in another day, but I think we'll skip the party.  I'm all partied out.  He and Indigo are almost the same age, so they will likely depart close to the same time.  Periwinkle has to get busy because she's only at level 4 of Sculpting and has made very little progress in the other areas except for owning property.  And there's another wedding to plan, too.  Wasn't it only yesterday that we watched Nectarine get married?  No?  It was decades ago?  Oh, yes, I remember now.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #143 on: September 21, 2010, 06:54:05 AM »
Kenny did indeed age up the next day while he was hanging out at the book store.  At that moment, Indigo was playing for some nice tips in front of the theater.  Sadly for Dante Cody, Grim Reaper made a visit and took Dante with him.  Outstanding for Indigo, however, because nobody can draw a crowd like our pal Grim.  I cleaned out the refrigerator to give the audience something to eat so that they wouldn't break away from the gathering just because they're hungry.  Periwinkle made a couple of servings of hot dogs, too.  

Here's Indigo toward the center of the crowd, and you can see Grim at the left side.  He gave a couple of tips before returning to the netherworld.  And who is that chick up front wearing Nectarine's wedding dress??  Excuse me!

Periwinkle and Chartreuse got new bedrooms upon reaching Young Adult.  No more sharing rooms.  Periwinkle got the Faery decorated room and Chartreuse got an Ultra Lounge modern decorated room.

The day after aging up to Elder brought Nectarine face to face with her first Ambrosia.  She had completed all of her other requirements with time to spare.  Carina cooked up a fresh batch and gave it to Nectarine.  She ate the very special meal and officially became Immortal.

After it was done, Nectarine and Carina sat on the couch and had an immortal to immortal talk.  Nectarina looks a bit distressed.  I'm sure she'll get used to it.  I mean, it's not everyone who gets to live well beyond their husbands and children and everyone else they loved in life. Right?  Isn't it everyone's dream to live in a house with 7 of your family members who will live forever and ever.  In the same house.  For millenia to come.  That's what everyone wants.  I know it is!

Meanwhile, back in Periwinkle's world...  she invited Oliver to meet her at the beach.  Oliver is a fine young man and will bring a strong daughter to the Dynasty.  Periwinkle would be wise to get a ring on his finger.  Here they are, just talking for awhile.

He really is a handsome young man and I think they will make a gorgeous baby that hopefully looks like her grandmother with the red hair and turquoise eyes.  

While at the beach as the sun was starting to go down, Periwinkle held him close and realized that she really does want to share this crazy life with him.

At the perfect moment with the waters behind them and the sun slowly sinking toward the horizon, Periwinkle dripped to one knee and presented Oliver with a ring and a heartfelt desire that he would be her husband.  After a breath being unsure what he would say...  He accepted the proposal with enthusiatic jumping and squealing.  Periwinkle placed the ring and they are now engaged.

Now that they are engaged, I found out that Oliver is the son of VJ Alvi (the evil one with a mohawk)!  Looks like we're going to have some Alvi blood in the future Dynasty.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #144 on: September 21, 2010, 07:10:36 AM »
Also on the next day, my beloved Nectarine and Indigo aged up to Elders...They both immediately made a trip to the mirror to restore their hair color and makeup.  I really can't deal with the gray hair.  I just can't.

Ha ha. Yeah, I got that!   :D  I'm just the opposite. I don't mind that Recipe looks like an Elder.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #145 on: September 21, 2010, 10:37:42 AM »
Now that they are engaged, I found out that Oliver is the son of VJ Alvi (the evil one with a mohawk)!  Looks like we're going to have some Alvi blood in the future Dynasty.
Who's his mother? I can't imagine anyone falling for VJ.
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #146 on: September 21, 2010, 05:49:03 PM »
I know exactly what you mean about the hair Pam! Normally I don't play elders, but for the grim challenge, my 3 sisters immediately went to the mirror and dyed their hair! Simstar, in one of my games, VJ got with Lisa Bunch! Poor Lisa lol.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #147 on: September 21, 2010, 06:26:55 PM »
Who's his mother? I can't imagine anyone falling for VJ.

His mother is Letitia Deppiesse.  She's part of a family that moved to town during the first generation.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #148 on: September 21, 2010, 06:32:01 PM »
Aww... your sims are so beautiful!  Great story, Pam!

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline AriaGirl77

• Watcher
« Reply #149 on: September 21, 2010, 11:44:54 PM »
"Isn't it everyone's dream to live in a house with 7 of your family members who will live forever and ever.  In the same house.  For millenia to come.  That's what everyone wants.  I know it is!"

Ha ha ha ha!!!  Too funny!  I know I totally wish I could spend forever and ever living in the same house with my great grandmother, grandmother, mother, daughter, granddaughter, etc!  Could you imagine!?

Heck, 8 women living in the same house?  I think I'll pass!!!

anything