Author Topic: The Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty (Completed)  (Read 881013 times)

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
Re: The Dreamweaver Dynasty
« Reply #150 on: September 22, 2010, 12:53:06 AM »
"Isn't it everyone's dream to live in a house with 7 of your family members who will live forever and ever.  In the same house.  For millenia to come.  That's what everyone wants.  I know it is!"

Ha ha ha ha!!!  Too funny!  I know I totally wish I could spend forever and ever living in the same house with my great grandmother, grandmother, mother, daughter, granddaughter, etc!  Could you imagine!?

Heck, 8 women living in the same house?  I think I'll pass!!!
I will pass as well! My dream might be to live forever, but not with 7 other people under the same roof, I don't care if they are my relatives! Another thing about the hair, Pam have you noticed when you dye their hair, it changes on the sim herself but not on the pics on the side and middle? I have an elder in my house now and I dyed her hair blond, but it still shows gray except on her. I have a screenshot, but I don't want to put it here, unless you have seen it and know what I'm talking about, where should I put it?

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #151 on: September 22, 2010, 01:09:10 AM »
That may be a glitch, Esther.  Mine shows up with the new hair color in all of the places, except at rare random times when the game gets glitchy.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #152 on: September 22, 2010, 02:17:36 AM »
The years have flown and it's already time for another wedding.  This one will be outdoors beside the koi pond.  Periwinkle will, of course, wear her mother's wedding gown and has added her own personal touch.

Guests start arriving and file down the front walk between all of Kenny's topiaries.  Chartreuse is standing to greet them as sister of the bride.  She is very reluctantly wearing proper formal attire for the event.

There was a little confusion about the time of the wedding and who was actually getting married.  Kenny set up the first wedding party, which didn't work at all.  Periwinkle had to set it up again because she's the real bride.  While waiting for the correct wedding time to arrive, she made quick use of shower in a can to prevent a foul odor from ruining the ceremony.

Near sunset, Periwinkle and Oliver exchange dopey looks.  I mean...  rings.

Kissy kissy to make it official:

A carpet of flowers and guests watching.  I heard some sniffles, too.

Then the party started inside with lots of dancing:

The formal dining table got some rare use with a lovely turkey dinner courtesy of the buffet table.  I think the last time it was used was at Nectarine's wedding.  Maybe one other party.  The family eats outside on the deck 99% of the time.  They always walk right by the barstools and dining table to head outside.  

After the newlyweds retired upstairs, Kenny got re-acquainted with his father.  It was a good day.

I think a very careful honeymoon to Shang Simla is in order.  There is much Sculpting skill to be gained by both the bride and groom.  Kenny will be gone and won't be able to do all of Periwinkle's sculptures, so Oliver will have to take over.  After that, Periwinkle will be able to do all the sculpting for the rest of the Dynasty.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #153 on: September 22, 2010, 02:29:01 AM »
Periwinkle is a gorgeous bride! She's so beautiful! Yea, it must have been a glitch cause I redid it and it worked that time! This Dynasty is so exciting!

Offline wildredchild

• Immortal
  • Meet Sadie :)
« Reply #154 on: September 22, 2010, 03:34:18 AM »
Awesome update Pam!  I love the walkway with Kenny's Topiaries and then the scene after the kissing in the wedding when they are framed by that arch.  Very nicely done.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #155 on: September 22, 2010, 03:37:53 AM »
Awesome update Pam!  I love the walkway with Kenny's Topiaries and then the scene after the kissing in the wedding when they are framed by that arch.  Very nicely done.

Did you notices the ones with no heads?  ;D

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #156 on: September 22, 2010, 03:43:43 AM »
Did you notices the ones with no heads?  ;D

I didn't until you pointed it out! That's hilarious!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline wildredchild

• Immortal
  • Meet Sadie :)
« Reply #157 on: September 22, 2010, 03:44:41 AM »
Poor Giraffes!

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #158 on: September 22, 2010, 04:45:53 AM »
With things settling down after the wedding, it was time to make some purchases, move some things around, and redecorate.

Here's Oliver's new car.  He's got the Vehicle Enthusiast trait, so he will probably enjoy it a great deal.  Not terribly safe, though, as he can't even see over the steering wheel.

Nectarine is an Elder and Periwinkle is married and in charge now.  So, it was time to move the furniture to Nectarine's museum room and redecorate for Periwinkle.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #159 on: September 22, 2010, 06:41:30 AM »
Gorgeous pics Pam.  Love the update.  Hard to believe there are more weddings, twins turned elder and sims life goes on.  It is amazing when it goes full circle.  That was something like my idea of portraits and their living room together, very nicely done.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #160 on: September 22, 2010, 08:06:19 AM »
Gorgeous pics Pam.  Love the update.  Hard to believe there are more weddings, twins turned elder and sims life goes on.  It is amazing when it goes full circle.  That was something like my idea of portraits and their living room together, very nicely done.
I love the new color! It's so beautiful! I wish I could have the patience to match everything, but doing items one at a time is rather repetitive and gets on my nerves lol.

Offline LlamaMama

• Watcher
« Reply #161 on: September 22, 2010, 02:44:19 PM »
"Bride With Shower in a Can": priceless!
I put tape on the mirrors in my house so I don't accidentally walk through into another dimension. -- Steven Wright

Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die,
your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. -- George Carlin

Offline AriaGirl77

• Watcher
« Reply #162 on: September 22, 2010, 03:26:10 PM »
It's what every bride needs! lol

Beautiful wedding, and I LOVE the color Periwinkle, so I think your new living room looks awesome!

Offline LlamaMama

• Watcher
« Reply #163 on: September 22, 2010, 05:52:23 PM »
Reading your stories is like watching a fashion show. I can't for the life of me find the sexy halter dress that Chartreuse is wearing. Do you remember the original coloring, which might help me find it?
I put tape on the mirrors in my house so I don't accidentally walk through into another dimension. -- Steven Wright

Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die,
your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. -- George Carlin

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #164 on: September 22, 2010, 06:56:34 PM »
Reading your stories is like watching a fashion show. I can't for the life of me find the sexy halter dress that Chartreuse is wearing. Do you remember the original coloring, which might help me find it?

Chartreuse's dress is one of the new ones in Fast Lane.

Thanks for the great comments, everyone!  Periwinkle, Oliver, Nectarine, and Kenny are in Shang Simla now for 14 days.  Wish me luck!  ;D

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog