Author Topic: The Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty (Completed)  (Read 886685 times)

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: The Dreamweaver Dynasty
« Reply #180 on: September 26, 2010, 02:16:49 AM »
@LlamaMama:

Just now reading about how you use the chest, I think that I forgot the chest containing all the cut gems and left it in China!  I'm just kicking myself!  I guess I'll have to take a quick trip back over there to get it.  That's a good idea for the paintings and sculptures, too.  I haven't checked their value yet, so I don't know how much they may have lost on the journey home.

Nectarine has the Body Builder skill journal challenge completed, so she doesn't get fatigued.  She stops to eat a morsel of dried food in the middle of the day.  She eats dinner with the family to regain her social needs.  A bit of jumping on the trampoline works out her fun issues.  It took her about 3 days to get all those gems.  She did more before that and after, but that was the impressive shot.  She hasn't been doing meditation.  I actually didn't know that it will increase the value of the gems.  I'm not terribly worried about their value anyway because they are all intended to go into collections and the value of the collection doesn't matter to me.  The family is sitting at over $500,000 in cash right now.  :D
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline AriaGirl77

• Watcher
« Reply #181 on: September 26, 2010, 04:05:40 PM »
Awesome update, Pam!  That board breaker picture is very cool!  I'm impressed that you're going to create a fabulous gem collection.  :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #182 on: September 26, 2010, 07:40:59 PM »
I love all those space rocks! I normally build a huge room, make sure nothing is in it and start breaking boards  ;D.

ladylaw1978

« Reply #183 on: September 26, 2010, 07:49:27 PM »
Oliver's a hottie. You said VJ Alvi's his dad. Who's his mom? Just curious. Great update!

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #184 on: September 26, 2010, 08:35:24 PM »
Pam already answered that question. Try going back a few pages.
Formerly Simstar3

ladylaw1978

« Reply #185 on: September 26, 2010, 08:52:34 PM »
K, thanks ;D

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #186 on: September 26, 2010, 10:24:28 PM »
Pam that house is GORGEOUS!  I love the way you redecorated it and avoided the traditional red, black and gold you see so much in oriental homes.  Lovely, lovely, lovely.

My Sims are wanting very much to travel but I insisted they ALL go and they ALL be married.  I daren't say more because it will ruin the story.  It will take awhile before we get a house and I already know just the one I want. 

Love the space rocks shot!  It's a keeper.  I never tried doing a marathon board breaking with any of my sims but once I get one maxed in athletics as you did I'll sure give it a go.  Looks like much fun not to mention profitable.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #187 on: September 26, 2010, 11:08:55 PM »
Oliver's a hottie. You said VJ Alvi's his dad. Who's his mom? Just curious. Great update!

Yes, he's a good looking guy.  I hope he'll make a pretty baby.  His mother is Letitia Deppreissee, the daughter of a couple that moved to town during my founder's earlier years.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #188 on: September 27, 2010, 06:02:34 AM »
Wow Pam, so many great pictures! I had similar plan with gem collection so I'm still not sure should I have one of heirs to supermax martial arts or to have everyone breaking space rocks in second floor basement ;D! Great job on collecting the Pangu axe, will be useful but why did you avoid raiding the tomb and so many relics and collections?
And I love jade themed china house ;)

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #189 on: September 27, 2010, 03:45:53 PM »
Great job on collecting the Pangu axe, will be useful but why did you avoid raiding the tomb and so many relics and collections?

It was near the end of a 17 day trip and I was getting tired of it, to be honest.  I can always go back for them another time.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #190 on: September 27, 2010, 04:20:37 PM »
It was near the end of a 17 day trip and I was getting tired of it, to be honest.  I can always go back for them another time.

I had a similar experience.  It got boring weaving in and out of that tomb so I zenported to the axe and back out again.  Later on I finished the tomb for all the goodies in it.  Not in this legacy of course.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #191 on: September 27, 2010, 04:51:27 PM »
Last time I got the Axe I got my sim lost and had to teleport to the axe then teleport out!  :)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline AriaGirl77

• Watcher
« Reply #192 on: September 28, 2010, 10:30:25 AM »
Yeah, I hate that particular tomb.  Winds around all over the place, and you have to change your camera view all the time to see anything... so dumb.

Offline CJ Silver

• Llama Wrangler
  • Katamari Lover-Hater
« Reply #193 on: September 28, 2010, 06:44:17 PM »
I intend to have a skull cut of every gem, as well as large cuts of every gem in every shape.

Yeah, I am addicted to the transfiguration cabinets too - I am insane at getting skull cuts or sculptor eggs of every gem in the Sims 3. I already have a bunch of sculptor eggs in my LTW legacy house! Hoo boy!  :-X

Your dynasty has inspired me to do my own dynasty based on a video game series I am fond of. Excuse me... *runs off to Sunset Valley to create the founder* (Check out my Shin Megami LTW Legacy thread!)
"The Points Mean Nothing" - My new catchphrase after seeing this trope on TV Tropes.com, to describe my belief on Legacies and other Sims 3 challenges

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #194 on: September 28, 2010, 11:33:51 PM »
I can be such a dingbat sometimes.  Somehow, I convinced myself that I had left all of my gems in China by mistake, so I sent Indigo back alone on a short trip to retrieve them.  Upon arrival at the family vacation home, there was no chest of gems because I did, in fact, take them back to Sunset Valley when the family departed last time.  Oh well.  Might as well use the time to perform some songs and get the tips up to where they can do some good.  She wrapped up an adventure series and also collected metals.  But most important, she made it back home in one piece!

Continuing on with Indigo a little...  she finally had her first romance and first kiss at age 79 days.

Meet Davin Steel, Indigo's lifelong best friend:

Davin had a girlfriend, but dumped her without a second thought for Indigo after their first kiss.

They are going steady now and hope to enjoy their new relationship for awhile before Grim comes:

In other news, Periwinkle took the sculptures she made in China over to the Consignment Shop.  When they sold later that day, she gained 3 levels in her Sculptor's Profession, bringing her to level 7.  She's ready to have her first child and so is Oliver, but I think it will be wise to wait a bit longer.  I'm nearing the midpoint of the Dynasty and have to start thinking about how to manage the end of it.  Having children later in life will help make sure there are slots available in the Dynasty house when the time comes for the next generation.  As sad as it is, Kenny and Indigo need to die before it goes much further. 

Oliver continues to make ice sculptures, trying to reach that magical number of 25 so he'll be able to sculpt Periwinkle after Kenny is gone.  Chartreuse does her own thing with guitar and painting.  She doesn't have much to do with the rest of the family.  Carina spends a lot of time in her garden, as always.  I think I'll have her grow some extra Death Flowers just in case some spares are needed for accidents.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog