Author Topic: The Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty (Completed)  (Read 881009 times)

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: The Dreamweaver Dynasty
« Reply #285 on: October 06, 2010, 07:37:05 AM »
Chiquita Banana! Lol That is hilarious! You Probably know this Pam, but if you want to keep Nectarine away from the sculpting table, just remove the door or put them downstairs without stairs. The family Cemetery is gorgeous! Well, you know what I mean  ;).

Rather than remove the door, I've been locking the door.  There are 4 Sims who need to be on the balcony to paint and sculpt.  So, there are 4 doors leading to the balcony and each of the doors is locked to everyone except one of the 4 Sims.  But to let a Sim in to pose, I have to unlock one door.  That's when the speedy and wily Nectarine makes her move.  Lol.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #286 on: October 06, 2010, 08:20:31 AM »
Rather than remove the door, I've been locking the door.  There are 4 Sims who need to be on the balcony to paint and sculpt.  So, there are 4 doors leading to the balcony and each of the doors is locked to everyone except one of the 4 Sims.  But to let a Sim in to post, I have to unlock one door.  That's when the speedy and wily Nectarine makes her move.  Lol.
Instead of Nectarine, she should have been named Speedy lol.  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #287 on: October 06, 2010, 10:23:27 AM »
The Nectar Making LTR is Bottomless Nectar Cellar.
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #288 on: October 06, 2010, 12:00:37 PM »
*singing*  I'm Chiquita Banana and I've come to say,  You've got to treat bananas in a special way......

lol  I roared laughing at this one.

Banana is gorgeous.  Glad to see the Periwinkle face again.  I love the graveyard too.  My Sim is carrying Jon around in her inventory. lol  Don't want any ghostly reactions.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline LlamaMama

• Watcher
« Reply #289 on: October 06, 2010, 01:18:07 PM »
I'm concerned about your taking Banana to France to study, because of the travel bugs you've had.

Also, a thought about your save problems. If I remember correctly you keep a few save files and save over them in rotation? You might have better luck creating a new save file every save. You don't have to keep all that accumulate, but you'll have a fresh save file each time, and that might help you.
I put tape on the mirrors in my house so I don't accidentally walk through into another dimension. -- Steven Wright

Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die,
your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. -- George Carlin

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #290 on: October 06, 2010, 01:39:28 PM »
Also, a thought about your save problems. If I remember correctly you keep a few save files and save over them in rotation? You might have better luck creating a new save file every save. You don't have to keep all that accumulate, but you'll have a fresh save file each time, and that might help you.

If there's something about Pam's file right now...whatever that might be...that's causing all of her crashes to desktop, then rotating a bunch of new save files is unlikely going to solve the problem.

ladylaw1978

« Reply #291 on: October 06, 2010, 03:36:04 PM »
Let me first say thanks for another posting. I missed this. I also want to say that I love that you put Indigo's guitar next to her tomb so she can play when she haunts. You always put the nicest touches on the story.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LlamaMama

• Watcher
« Reply #292 on: October 06, 2010, 05:47:02 PM »
If there's something about Pam's file right now...whatever that might be...that's causing all of her crashes to desktop, then rotating a bunch of new save files is unlikely going to solve the problem.

I did not suggest that she rotate any files. In fact I'm suggesting that she *not* rotate files at all; rather save each file as a new one. Example: Dreamweaver 1, Dreamweaver 2, etc. all the way to Dreamweaver 999. She can delete the earlier numbered ones or keep them in another folder outside of the Sims folder, but each save file is fresh and never saved over.

This is how I handle my saves, and I've never had any of the troubles I read about here.
I put tape on the mirrors in my house so I don't accidentally walk through into another dimension. -- Steven Wright

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #293 on: October 06, 2010, 07:21:11 PM »
I did not suggest that she rotate any files. In fact I'm suggesting that she *not* rotate files at all; rather save each file as a new one. Example: Dreamweaver 1, Dreamweaver 2, etc. all the way to Dreamweaver 999. She can delete the earlier numbered ones or keep them in another folder outside of the Sims folder, but each save file is fresh and never saved over.

This is how I handle my saves, and I've never had any of the troubles I read about here.

Okay. I'm not a techie at all. I do not do any of this multiple save stuff that some feel compelled to do. I understand why some players do it, but if my game would ever crash so often that it would force me to adopt this kind of system, I guarantee you that I'd be looking for a new game. Anyway, back to the Dreamweavers.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #294 on: October 07, 2010, 12:27:05 AM »
Here's a picture of Periwinkle and Banana watching television together.  You can see how much they look like each other.  Banana's not wearing makeup because I don't put it on my Sims until they reach Young Adult. 

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline LlamaMama

• Watcher
« Reply #295 on: October 07, 2010, 01:23:48 AM »
I love Banana's dress. As usual I come to the Dreamweavers for Sims Store shopping inspiration. :D

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #296 on: October 07, 2010, 02:33:50 AM »
@LlamaMama:

That's a new teen outfit for me.  I treated myself to some new teen and children's clothes recently.  I'm happy with my adult clothes, but the others were rather lacking in variety.  Everything Banana wears for her everyday clothes is new.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #297 on: October 07, 2010, 05:57:47 AM »
Here's new video of Oliver and Periwinkle hanging out on the swings together when suddenly Nectarine rushes up, followed closely by Carina.  They aren't pleased that they can't hang out, too.  ;D

Oliver and Periwinkle Hang Out

Update:  Carina coaxed Periwinkle out of her swing with some conversation and then stole it!  Now Periwinkle's upset.  Carina flaunts her fun and Oliver won't budge from his swing at all.

Carina Steals the Swing

This is so funny to me because none of them have cared about the swings until now.  Suddenly, they all want to play on them. 

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #298 on: October 07, 2010, 01:18:15 PM »
Uh!  Chee wagga choo choo!  lol  Sneaky Carina. 
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline LlamaMama

• Watcher
« Reply #299 on: October 07, 2010, 02:28:14 PM »
Too funny! Everytime a sim pulls that "Ugh!", it reminds me of my daughter as a teen. And not in a good way.  :D

anything