Author Topic: The Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty (Completed)  (Read 881331 times)

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
Re: The Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty (Completed)
« Reply #2026 on: August 19, 2014, 04:07:00 PM »
She looks really amazing! On a side note, did you put midnight up on the swap shop?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Brooke.

• Oh, burn!
  • Occult
  • No sweeties for you, my little cupcakes.
« Reply #2027 on: August 20, 2014, 06:11:13 AM »
Hi Pam!

Your dynasty was the first ever Sim story that I read, I didn't really know they existed so I was really pleased to read about the Dreamweavers - fantastic name - and I've been too shy to comment before now, so thanks a lot for keeping me entertained for so long.
Life State Dynasty: The Blackburns In Monte Vista (Complete)
Domination Dynasty: Down With Lamps: Djinn Takeover (Complete)

Offline GamerKiddo

• Nooboo
« Reply #2028 on: October 04, 2014, 02:45:34 AM »
Pam, I was playing the sims, and my founder, who is exactly like Carina except she looks completely different, was watching the tv after learning all the blue recipes. She starts watching the cooking channel, then all of a sudden after I scroll back to her, she completed her lifetime wish! And she only knew 45% of the recipes! I was so confused.

Offline GamerKiddo

• Nooboo
« Reply #2029 on: November 24, 2014, 02:35:19 PM »
Hey Pam, when you have the spare time, can you see what your store itemes are, or some of them? Because I have a few simpoints to spare, and like to see what I can purchase.

Offline EtnaFan666

• Shy Sage of Sucrose
  • Occult
  • Don't mess with Texas, foo!
« Reply #2030 on: January 10, 2015, 10:22:51 AM »
I really like your Sims 4 version of Carina, Pam! Are you going somewhere with this? *cough cough Immortal Dynasty again cough cough*  8)
I play The Sims 4 for fun, so I don't care if I never end up being interviewed for the Dynasty Hall of Fame; people who play for keeps burn out too easily and don't enjoy playing the games, so I am going to not sweat the details.

"With great ability comes great taking into account of one's actions!" - spoken by an NPC in Lego Marvel Superheroes

Offline SFL

• SFL= Sims+For+Life
  • Townie
« Reply #2031 on: April 07, 2015, 09:20:25 AM »
 I love just coming back and reading this challenge over and over. Really wonderful
Cake + Sims=Amazing

It is no joke that eating cake and playing sims is true awesomeness.
Stories:
Summers Legacy *Ongoing*
The Starlivs Return *Ongoing*
Starliv Immortal Dynasty *Graveyard*

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sundaysimmer

• Nooboo
« Reply #2032 on: May 09, 2015, 01:03:23 PM »
Hi Pam,

I joined the forum just to tell you that I spent the last two days reading your story! SO. AMAZING. Your attention to detail is absolutely mindblowing and you truly have a gift for decorating homes.

I know this is an old thread and lots of forum members have already commented on how absolutely stunning your dynasty is but I still wanted to thank you for creating such an amazing story. I had so much fun reading it and I might even try a dynasty myself now!

Hannah

Offline InfiniSimmer

• Chocoholic
  • Nooboo
  • The aliens are coming!
« Reply #2033 on: May 16, 2015, 04:12:04 PM »
First of all, Pam, I wanted to say that I LOVE your Dynasty. The plot, the narrating, the house building!  I have a question, though.

In generation four, you got Banana the My Best Friend reward. I'm doing my own Immortal Dynasty and I'm wondering if I can get the reward too (such a time-saver!). However, under the rules it says that the reward is banned, you can only get SimBots from inventing and even then you have to immediately release them. I'm really confused, can you please help me out? I might just be really dense, though, please excuse me if I am  :-\. I know it's been several years since you got the reward, so I apologize, but I'm confused.

InfiniSimmer
"The best things in life aren't things." - Art Buchwald

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #2034 on: May 16, 2015, 06:48:00 PM »
The rule was put in rather recently (not that I agree with it, but Metro did), long after Pam finished her dynasty. Rule changes can't affect already-finished dynasties because it's not fair to the players.

So you can't get the reward. Pam could because there wasn't a rule against it at the time.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline InfiniSimmer

• Chocoholic
  • Nooboo
  • The aliens are coming!
« Reply #2035 on: May 16, 2015, 08:10:08 PM »
The rule was put in rather recently (not that I agree with it, but Metro did), long after Pam finished her dynasty. Rule changes can't affect already-finished dynasties because it's not fair to the players.

So you can't get the reward. Pam could because there wasn't a rule against it at the time.

Okay, I see. Thanks.  :)
"The best things in life aren't things." - Art Buchwald

anything