Author Topic: The Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty (Completed)  (Read 881113 times)

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
Re: The Dreamweaver Dynasty
« Reply #315 on: October 08, 2010, 10:34:50 AM »
Squad! Take aim. 
And, fire!
BOOM!
The Smoke Clears, and there is nothing there, except the smouldering remains of a strange device

Soldier! Check the wreckage.

Yes sir.

Runs forward, comes back

Sir! It looks like a time-machine!
Yes, folks, Pam had made a dramatic exit through the Space Time Continuum.

HA! That's hilarious! Can I use it as my quote sometime? ;D ;D
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #316 on: October 08, 2010, 04:18:14 PM »
I talked to Pam quite a lot this morning on her issue and I'm allowing her to age up the twins together. It was a simple mistake. Pam simply forgot about the tattoo effect, so no big deal. There's no way I could see letting this Dynasty come to an end over a stupid tattoo. C'mon. I mean rules are rules, but in this case the solution results with the tattoo essentially never having the life extending impact at all if the twins age up together.
That is awesome! Everyone makes mistakes! Metro, have I told you this before? You are awesome!  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #317 on: October 08, 2010, 04:29:06 PM »
Pam, I'm glad this has worked out fine.
About gardening, I did some testing before starting the dynasty. And you can have Banana with no gardening skills plant around 45 grape plants, weed them and harvest until she harvest a little more than 400 grapes and still have her on level 8 of gardening (water it with sprinkles). But if you just harvest without any skill then no increase will happend.
If you can use grapes any member of household planted and/or harvested, why don't you? I want to know this too, since one of my heirs will supermax Nectar Making.

And interior of your dynasty house is really great. Keep it up and lead them to the Hall of Fame!

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #318 on: October 08, 2010, 08:24:30 PM »
Thanks everyone, especially Metro.  I'm so happy that I can continue with my Immortal Dynasty and qualify for the Hall of Fame.  I literally went limp with relief when Metro told me!  I'll have another update soon.  :)
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #319 on: October 08, 2010, 10:50:55 PM »
Remember the boys Banana made friends with in elementary school who were potential husbands?  It turns out both are paperboys, which puts them both out of the running for me.  The blonde, Cody, completely skipped the Teen phase.  He went straight from Child to Young Adult.  Banana is about halfway through high school and there is only one boy who is suitable to be her husband.  Newcomer Dean DeLong is a hot-headed daredevil who loves the outdoors.  Not the best traits, but at least he's a regular townie and won't have crazy age issues.

Banana had to speed home in her flashy sports car after visiting him.  It was curfew time and she was cutting it close.

Now that Christopher, Kenny, and Indigo's graves are in the private cemetary, their ghosts have started the odd behavior of ghosts since Ambitions came out.  Instead of hanging around the cemetary, talking, and haunting things, they go immediately to the street and get into a car.  They zoom off to some random place and disappear.  Chartreuse tried playing her guitar in the wee hours of the morning, hoping a ghost of her ancestor would stay and listen.  But no.  They apparently have places to be.

Indigo's ghost driving:

Next, Kenny's ghost has somewhere to go.

And finally Christopher's ghost.  At least he drives a Big Lemon instead of a Sloppy Jalopy.

The upgraded Summer Hill Springs right across the street is a big hit.  Periwinkle is learning to fly.

Speaking of Periwinkle, she's only 3 days away from aging to Elder.  She snagged her 6th best friend and is only waiting to age up so she can get her portrait, ice sculpture, and photograph done. 

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

ladylaw1978

« Reply #320 on: October 09, 2010, 01:46:08 AM »
Lol. That's so funny. Exactly where are the ghosts going? The cemetary perhaps...

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #321 on: October 09, 2010, 02:19:42 AM »
Lol. That's so funny. Exactly where are the ghosts going? The cemetary perhaps...

One went to the Langerak lot and disappeared.  Another went to the Mosquito Cove lot and disappeared.  Indigo's ghost went to the hospital and floated inside.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #322 on: October 09, 2010, 02:26:58 AM »
The hospital!? Poor doctors! ;)
Introducing... The Tunics
Sadly, no longer. Please see the link.

New! The {Appleby} Legacy

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #323 on: October 09, 2010, 02:33:59 AM »
Because of this odd behavior I find it difficult to photograph more than 1-2 ghosts at the time. In Egypt I tracked one ghost through desert for a few game hours, and in China they ride bikes!

Dean look nice, and his eye color is lovely, so next generation will be beautiful. Only thing I am picky now is face and eyecolor. Nothing else is inheritable and unchangeable.

They have a lot of cars he he I can see behind Christopher's ghost that garden is elevated, that is a nice touch!

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #324 on: October 09, 2010, 02:34:48 AM »
Just a short update.  

Banana managed to snag the most eligible teenage bachelor in town.  Here's her first kiss with Dean DeLong.

She celebrated by opening a bottle of nectar for them.

She also met her cousin!  Ida Deppiesse is the daughter of Oliver's sister, Kristi Deppiesse.  Ida's father is Ethan Bunch.  Now, I haven't mentioned the Bunch family, but something odd happened with them when I first started my game with Carina as a young adult.  I got one of those notices in the upper right corner that the Bunch family had decided to move to the suburbs to get away from the hustle and bustle.  It said that they could still be called and invited to visit, but that they wouldn't live in town anymore.  Ever since then, all of the Dreamweavers have met a member of the Bunch family either at work (Indigo) or at school.  They don't seem to age.  Or at least they age very slowly.  I believe Ethan was a co-worker of Indigo's and now he shows up in the family tree and he's not elderly.  There's still a Bunch girl in high school, too.  It's just odd.

Anyway, Ida has a strong resemblance to Banana.  Here's Ida first.

Now Banana from the same angle.

And finally, both girls side by side.

I think they'll be best friends.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #325 on: October 09, 2010, 02:51:25 AM »
That's really weird with those two girls.  They could be twins! 

I'm glad you're getting a chance to continue. This is really a fascinating story for me.

You have the most interesting things happen with your Sims.  Love hearing about it all. The ghosts driving are a hoot.  I've never experienced that.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #326 on: October 09, 2010, 02:52:50 AM »
Just wondering Pam, wht did you decide not to date the paper boys?

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #327 on: October 09, 2010, 03:18:00 AM »
Just wondering Pam, wht did you decide not to date the paper boys?

Paper boys (and girls) always get their ages all messed up.  They age up much faster than townies and our own Sims.  I don't know if it's a bug that Electronic Arts will eventually fix or if it's just the way things are.  One of the boys jumped straight from Child to Young Adult and he'll probably be an Adult by the time Banana is a Young Adult.  I don't particularly want her husband to be so much older.  Out of the 5 boys in her high school, 4 of them are paper boys!  Only Dean belongs to a normal family living in town, so I feel pretty safe that he will stay close to her age.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #328 on: October 09, 2010, 04:30:34 AM »
I have married a paper boy before, I met him as a child, the he aged to teen. I think if you get to know him as a child then they'll age normaly. Thanks for answering fast :D

Choccolatee

« Reply #329 on: October 09, 2010, 06:37:14 AM »
-splutters at the pictures of the similar cousins-
I think that Ethan Bunch is a pre-made Sim living in Sunset Valley when the game starts.
The Sims 3 Wiki has this: http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Ethan_Bunch  :o
So, he's like.. around 4 generations old?