Author Topic: Eight Ways to Live Forever: The Waverly Immortal Dynasty ("Complete")  (Read 334019 times)

Offline sunshine_2406

• Occult
  • Call me Alice :)
Congratulations Trip! I'm glad you finally did it :) I can't wait to read the rest of it now.
From the moment I fell down that rabbit hole I've been told what I must do and who I must be. I've been shrunk, stretched, scratched and stuffed into a teapot. I've been accused of being Alice, and of not being Alice, but this is my dream. I'll decide where it goes from here.

Online Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Our very own Dynasty pro, Trip, finally completed her own!

*stands up and cheers*

Woot!

Great job, girl!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher

Excellent! Congratulations on making the Hall of Fame, and I can't wait to read the rest of the Waverly's journey to get there!  8)

Offline Nandarelle

• Townie
Congratulations, Trip!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
*throws confetti*  Congrats Trip!

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
Congrats again, Trip :) ! Nice job on your Hall of Fame entry; I love everyone's elder formalwear and especially Phillip's devious facial expression. I had to go back again to check though because holy cow, is that a new Museum value record?! Whoa, now I'm even more impressed by all the micromanagement you did for this dynasty. Seriously, wow.  :o

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
Congratulations Trip! So impressed with the way you do this and all the help and encouragement you give to everyone else around here.

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
A bout with insomnia finally gave me the time to finish reading your story. An excellent read! Your writing style kept me entertained throughout. Thanks for giving me the midnight giggles ! ;)

Offline linmayu

• Townie
  • Founding Member of the Arlo Bunch Fan Club
    • What Happens In Twinbrook Stays In Twinbrook
Yaaaaay!  Congratulations Trip!  It must feel awesome to have completed one after 2 years trying. :D

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
Congratulations on finishing! I'm still working on catching up with the current story, but I just really wanted to tell you that!  ;D  It's impressive!

Offline Littlesister

• Llama Wrangler
A huge congratulations!  :) Your immortals are truly stunning and unique. Really looking forward to seeing the rest of the story unfold.

McHazy

Wow! Huge congrats, looking forward to reading the rest now that all the stress is over.  :D

Offline notjustabook

• Townie
  • I'm Louise but you can just call me Louise
Congratulations on finishing the challenge! I've always shied away from dynasties because I wouldn't make it a single day without crying and giving up.
I do, however enjoy the ensuing stories and I pretty much read all of yours in a day. Great story - nicely written and with that neat framing device. Looking forward to seeing more of it and to getting some of the mysteries revealed.