Author Topic: Ghost Hunter Bingo II: Let the Spirit Move You  (Read 39246 times)

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
Re: Ghost Hunter Bingo II: Let the Spirit Move You
« Reply #135 on: April 17, 2014, 07:14:10 PM »
The team must be sick of seeing my name attached to PMs, with the number of questions I have for them.

Anyway, thank you for sharing your strategy and information, Blackrosea. 30 test runs, impressive dedication!

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #136 on: April 17, 2014, 07:59:40 PM »
Dek it is always better to ask questions and you know on occasion we have an answer too  ;)

For some reason I have a block when it comes to coffee beans and elixirs in my head I know that they are legal in some challenges but I always forget to use them during game play.
Trust me I go over the rules with a fine tooth comb as all the challenge team does and I still miss things. This is why it is super important to read each rule set thoroughly. You can never assume that just because one set of rules bans coffee beans for instance that every set of rules will be the same.
If in doubt as Blackrosea has already said Pm the team. We might not know the answer straight away and we may need to spend some time going over things as a team but we will always gets back to you.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Tigerbalm

• Nooboo
« Reply #137 on: April 21, 2014, 03:19:24 AM »
30 practice files is indeed impressive, but I have a question:
Does the Paranormal Memento really count as a Service Award?
It is not included in the link to the Wiki that was posted and therefore I did not count it as Service Award.
(To be more specific, I was a bit angry at myself for picking it up from City Hall and thus losing precious ghost hunting time)

Offline Tandrael

• Townie
« Reply #139 on: April 21, 2014, 11:15:00 AM »
I knew I had seen the Paranormal Memento somewhere in Wiki so I went check it out again: it's under "career rewards" not under "service awards". Oh… I also counted it for one of my bingos!
ˇPura vida!

Offline Blackrosea

• Immortal
« Reply #140 on: April 21, 2014, 11:16:36 AM »
30 practice files is indeed impressive, but I have a question:
Does the Paranormal Memento really count as a Service Award?
It is not included in the link to the Wiki that was posted and therefore I did not count it as Service Award.
(To be more specific, I was a bit angry at myself for picking it up from City Hall and thus losing precious ghost hunting time)

Yes, it counts Tigerbalm. Sorry you didn't count it. I waited until I got all my rewards at City Hall, before I went to pick them all up at once. I agree it is a time consumer :)

There is 7 rewards in all. I never got the Paranormal Investigation reward, so only received the 6 total.

Offline Tigerbalm

• Nooboo
« Reply #141 on: April 21, 2014, 12:27:19 PM »
Oh, okay.
But would have been nice to know this before the end of the challenge.
I mean the words "Service Awards" are written in blue and underlined in the rules, so I thought this would be important and not mean "Service and Career Awards".

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #142 on: April 21, 2014, 12:50:31 PM »
Oh, okay.
But would have been nice to know this before the end of the challenge.
I mean the words "Service Awards" are written in blue and underlined in the rules, so I thought this would be important and not mean "Service and Career Awards".

My apologies. We should have lumped them together.