Author Topic: Sims 4 Guides  (Read 90097 times)

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Re: Sims 4 Guides
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2014, 01:18:00 AM »
Angry gardening bump.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2014, 02:02:58 AM »
Next, I will work with a career, then go back to Gardening on Wednesday. I need a break from that after what happened. I would appreciate if anyone  who is a gardening fan ends up sharing locations where they found the missing 8 plants. I may not even find them when I go back wednesday.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2014, 02:51:49 PM »
I just moved the Sims 3 Corrections board to the graveyard, as there is no chance of getting me to work on that site given the project ahead. After that and correcting a permissions issue which was breaking avatar uploads, I'm off to try and work on that plant list.. I guess I can't leave it incomplete, and my frustration from last night has died down a lot :)

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2014, 09:45:29 AM »
There seem to be quite a number of objects and actions that influence emotions -- it's not just paintings and the plumbob lamps; apparently certain teas have an effect, and there are different showers. Do you want to set up an Emotion thread for people to report these, so that you and Metro and Pam don't have to try and find out everything on your own?
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2014, 03:03:32 PM »
I was noticing this myself.. Take Thoughtful Shower helps Sims get inspired, and certain traits make these emotions more likely. Setting up a topic is a good idea.

Edit: looks like someone else already did :) Grateful to Andeleisha for getting it started.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2014, 11:26:46 PM »
I just finished publishing Painting and wanted to do the Career at the same time, but it will be several more hours and I want sleep :) I'll publish that tomorrow, along with the first Aspiration page so that I can give Pam and Tom an idea of the formatting I'd like to use.

This skill is very lucrative, just as it was with TS3 - particularly when you stack things in your favor by joining the career and purchasing a couple of key Rewards.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Dellena

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2014, 05:32:29 AM »
Carl,

Is the link at the top left "Carl's The Sims 4 Guide" supposed to go to the Guide or the forums?

Offline WickedSimmer87

• Occult
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2014, 07:08:55 AM »

Painting Skill Guide - New

Carl, the link to "painting skill guide" in your very first post, leads to gardening guide for me  ::)

Offline dnagirl

• Townie
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2014, 08:15:47 AM »
Carl, the link to "painting skill guide" in your very first post, leads to gardening guide for me  ::)

Yes, for me as well.

Offline Ginj

• Occult
  • There's a dance in the old dame yet
    • Desjardins Story - A Sims 4 Legacy Challenge
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2014, 10:25:28 AM »
Zaiden Bermudez found a pomegranate in one of the dig spots at Willow Creek's park.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2014, 02:57:03 PM »
Thanks for the head's up, I was a bit tired last night posting that and it's no surprise to me that something was wrong.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2014, 03:12:38 PM »
Carl,

Is the link at the top left "Carl's The Sims 4 Guide" supposed to go to the Guide or the forums?

The Guide.

Dellena

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2014, 04:05:55 PM »
Mine goes to the forum.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2014, 04:20:37 PM »
I did not implement the link in all designs. The Forum default is technically the greengrass Theme. I had contemplated removing the other themes, as it requires a lot of work to put in a new plugin or some design change to all of them, and you have just 2-3 people using some of those Themes.

Edit: I fixed it. I"m removing the other themes, such as yem yesil.. no one is using it. I will not remove the one you are currently using.