Author Topic: Sims 4 Guides  (Read 89139 times)

Dellena

Re: Sims 4 Guides
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2014, 04:29:36 PM »
Ok, I'll swap back to the greengrass theme.  I just like the blue but I can live with it.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2014, 04:30:01 PM »
Nope, don't bother. Just edited my post above :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2014, 12:47:13 PM »
I just updated the Gardening Guide with where to find Tomato. It is in Oasis Springs up the road from Slipshod Mesquite (the home that looks like a trailer) in a planter box. There is a screenshot to help locate it. I have a feeling these plants are not random at all and it is going to be very tedious to find all the rares.

Edit: Having looked all over the world, I realize the way to get the rest of the rares is likely to combine this with that.. I'm going to have to set up some method to test each possible combination and figure out what is unlocked. I want the Gardening guide to be good, so this is going to take a while..

Offline jen2912

• Townie
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2014, 01:42:19 PM »
Carl,

I have made a list of the recipes I have so far, what uses fresh ingredients and prices for single, family and party.
If you would like me to type up, let me know.

Jen

Offline tara1727

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2014, 01:45:10 PM »
My living on a lawn legacy founder who doesn't have money to buy a trashcan accidentally grew a thing called trashplant. He fixed a clogged toilet that created a pile of dirt that changed into a plant after few days. Didn't explore it much because my sim started to hate his surroundings after it became harvestable, lol.

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2014, 01:49:45 PM »
I dont know if you have seen this yet Carl. But some of us myself included have posted here http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,20926.0.html where we found some of the plants you where still missing.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2014, 01:56:59 PM »
I dont know if you have seen this yet Carl. But some of us myself included have posted here http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,20926.0.html where we found some of the plants you where still missing.

Lena I think your link is miss printed, it goes to _Annika_'s profile instead of where you want it to go.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2014, 05:40:09 PM »
I got there myself. I am glad people are sharing information, as that Gardening Guide is likely to be the hardest. I don't expect rock/fossils to be as hard since they are random (as far as what you get in them) while the plants are scattered around. I am updating the first post, as I just completed the painter career guide.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2014, 05:41:59 PM »
Carl,

I have made a list of the recipes I have so far, what uses fresh ingredients and prices for single, family and party.
If you would like me to type up, let me know.

Jen

Someone has linked me to a lot of cooking recipes. I will get to them when I do the skill/career combo. I appreciate it, though.

Carl

Offline sunshine_2406

• Occult
  • Call me Alice :)
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2014, 10:34:47 AM »
Carl, if you need a list and pictures of all the MySim trophies and the postcards I've managed to collect them all.
From the moment I fell down that rabbit hole I've been told what I must do and who I must be. I've been shrunk, stretched, scratched and stuffed into a teapot. I've been accused of being Alice, and of not being Alice, but this is my dream. I'll decide where it goes from here.

Offline _Annika_

• Immortal
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2014, 03:52:53 AM »
wow, now don't I feel weird with all eyes on me...  :-\

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2014, 12:35:04 PM »
Heheh I fixed it in case someone else wants to follow it without going through you. Thanks for starting that thread, it really took off!

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2014, 06:50:37 PM »
Updated the first post with Rocket Science Skill Guide. Pretty simple skill, really.. but should work out well with the Astronaut Career, which I'll likely pursue tomorrow.

Rocket science isn't needed for astronauts. Nutella told me and I'll edit that tomorrow when I start the career. Assumptions..doh

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2014, 09:01:22 PM »
Updated post with Astronauts

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2014, 12:37:51 PM »
Updated with The Sims 4's Hidden Areas. Also moved to General Discussion. When we have expansions, there will be lists of Expansion Guides in the individual boards for newcomers. It is something I wished I had done with TS3, and got to do at the end. I will announce new Guides in the Announcements Board so that they each have dedicated threads for suggestions and corrections, then add them to this list.