Author Topic: You know you've played too much Sims when..  (Read 428554 times)

Offline LlamaMama

• Watcher
Re: You know you've played too much Sims when..
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2010, 03:17:04 PM »
...when you want a plumbob hat XD

Looby is the one who should profit.
I put tape on the mirrors in my house so I don't accidentally walk through into another dimension. -- Steven Wright

Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die,
your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. -- George Carlin

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2010, 03:29:19 PM »
I think I'm a little old to dress up for Halloween, but I would definitely dress up in a plumbbob!! For real!  ;D That would be my new profile pic too hehe.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

looby

« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2010, 06:48:22 PM »
Wicked, I'll just relax and wait for the cash to roll in |D

I did once want to go a fancy dress party as Bella Goth though.  The plumbob hat would have made it amazing XD

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2010, 08:30:08 PM »
Wicked, I'll just relax and wait for the cash to roll in |D

I did once want to go a fancy dress party as Bella Goth though.  The plumbob hat would have made it amazing XD

Wow, that's definitely a sign of too much Sims. Bella Goth would be awesome though. Did anyone recognise it?
Oh, and I definitely want a plumbob hat. Maybe one of those little headbands with the bumble-bee antenna on them, only with plumbobs at the end. Or maybe not, Sims is sort of my guilty pleasure, and my mum's forever telling me off for playing this "stupid game". Maybe I should join your plumbob business after all. So one day she's tell me to get off this stupid game and I could tell her, deadpan, that I'm a foreign consultant in an online retail business and I'm making an eleventy trillion dollars a year. But we can only dream...

Offline Mikeyspoons

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2010, 08:55:44 PM »
My partner gets fed up of me talking about the sims and always rolls his eyes when I see a nice outfit or nice decorating in a house on tv or in a shop window and say 'ooo, I would love to make that outfit/ room on the sims, it would look lovely. I must write that down'. Plus all the paper with hex codes and ideas lying round the house =)

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2010, 09:42:48 PM »
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline mtglady

• Global Moderator
  • Immortal
  • Enjoy life and The Sims!
« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2010, 10:27:54 PM »
Here you go:

How to make a plumbob headband.

@Pam - and you said you couldn't think of anything to contribute!  This is fantastic  ** runs to the craft cabinet to check for green paper and pipe cleaners ***
Read the Forum Rules, they were written for a reason!  
Visit the Sims 3 Swap Shop.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

looby

« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2010, 09:02:44 AM »
Wow, that's definitely a sign of too much Sims. Bella Goth would be awesome though. Did anyone recognise it?

Oh I didn't actually do it, I didn't have a party to go to and just thought it'd be a great idea XD  if I ever get invited to a fancy dress party though, I probably will actually do it XD

@Pam - You have no idea how much I love you for posting that link 8D!!

beanutz

« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2010, 07:55:49 AM »
When you check the clock in the game and believe the time is the 'real' time.
I also assess people according to traits etc. It has become an in-joke between my daughter and I as to what traits people we meet might have.

Offline malteser60

• Occult
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2010, 09:03:53 AM »
My partner gets fed up of me talking about the sims and always rolls his eyes when I see a nice outfit or nice decorating in a house on tv or in a shop window and say 'ooo, I would love to make that outfit/ room on the sims, it would look lovely. I must write that down'. Plus all the paper with hex codes and ideas lying round the house =)

I get that all the time. My boyfriend calls me a 'sims geek'. The other day we went for a short walk round a neighbouring ,very nice, village (boyfriend has badly broken ankle so we do short but sweet walks due to crutches), anyhow, he was talking to me about serious stuff, mainly finances, saving money to buy property, the future, etc, and all I could think of was 'ooh, that's a nice cottage over there, I wonder if I can make that in the sims'. He was not amused!

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2010, 03:10:39 PM »
I get that all the time. My boyfriend calls me a 'sims geek'. The other day we went for a short walk round a neighbouring ,very nice, village (boyfriend has badly broken ankle so we do short but sweet walks due to crutches), anyhow, he was talking to me about serious stuff, mainly finances, saving money to buy property, the future, etc, and all I could think of was 'ooh, that's a nice cottage over there, I wonder if I can make that in the sims'. He was not amused!
Awww why not? I would have laughed  ;D. I hope his ankle gets better soon!

Offline mtglady

• Global Moderator
  • Immortal
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2010, 03:22:06 PM »

You should have just told him you had the serious stuff all taken care of with 'kaching', 'familyfunds' or 'motherlode'  ;D.  I hope his ankle gets better soon too!

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2010, 04:02:38 PM »
You should have just told him you had the serious stuff all taken care of with 'kaching', 'familyfunds' or 'motherlode'  ;D.  I hope his ankle gets better soon too!
That made me laugh!  ;D My sister and I are having money issues and the other day I told her I'd just familyfunds us the money. She looked at me like I was insane! Hehe I knew exactly what I was talking about, but she didn't! It was hilarious!  ;D

Offline LlamaMama

• Watcher
« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2010, 06:55:28 PM »
I live in California, where "freerealestate" would be a nice moodlet boost.
I put tape on the mirrors in my house so I don't accidentally walk through into another dimension. -- Steven Wright

Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die,
your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. -- George Carlin

Offline mtglady

• Global Moderator
  • Immortal
« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2010, 07:02:04 PM »
I live in California, where "freerealestate" would be a nice moodlet boost.

So right LlamaMama - then maybe we all would not have had the mortgage crisis that happened. I live in Arizona and could have used that moodlet too.  I am so upside-down right now that I don't think I will ever recover    :'(