Author Topic: You know you've played too much Sims when..  (Read 432843 times)

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
Re: You know you've played too much Sims when..
« Reply #225 on: July 23, 2011, 11:23:08 PM »
I found a cool looking rock the other day and just a second I wondered if I clicked on it what cuts would be available for it.  :)
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

CarlosLordofTacos

« Reply #226 on: July 24, 2011, 05:09:03 AM »
I posted a reply... And it ended up in the Invitation to a Special Party thread. Oh dear. Wrong place to blab on about my stones methinks! :O Check it out before it gets deleted by a moderator because I can`t do that myself and I can`t copy and paste it over here! Blasted mobile! ::)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sophie98

• Immortal
  • Awkward Fangirl.
« Reply #227 on: July 24, 2011, 05:22:17 AM »
I saw that Carlos! I was a bit confused for a minute. :)
"The world is not a wish granting factory."
-John Green, The Fault In Our Stars

I have a blog! Please feel free to check it out! http://theatricalteenageramblings.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #228 on: July 24, 2011, 05:32:19 AM »
I posted a reply... And it ended up in the Invitation to a Special Party thread. Oh dear. Wrong place to blab on about my stones methinks! :O Check it out before it gets deleted by a moderator because I can`t do that myself and I can`t copy and paste it over here! Blasted mobile! ::)

I've removed the other post per your request in PM.  You'll need to post it again here when you get a chance.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

CarlosLordofTacos

« Reply #229 on: July 24, 2011, 05:35:17 AM »
I`ll get to rewriting it now. :) And I will watch my subject line like a hawk!

CarlosLordofTacos

« Reply #230 on: July 24, 2011, 05:51:54 AM »
And now ladies and gentlemen, here is my post in the right place! *Round of applause*

I have a rather impressive stone collection, but I get jealous of my Sim`s superior collections! I just can`t compete with someone who has pink diamonds and a meteor in their living room. I like to reassure myself that I have two spire cuts in real life, and most of my sims don`t. -Sticks tongue out at screen- Nah, nah, nah, I bought these for only a few quid, let`s you do that! One thing I`ll never be able to do is hover a mouse over my real stones and find out what they are, disappointing because I can name only very few of them! My raw quartz, desert rose, fragons eggs and tigers eye. Pretty bad considering I have more stones than I can keep count of! But my smarty pants sims always know what their stones are. Anyone else have sims envy? ;)

CarlosLordofTacos

« Reply #231 on: July 24, 2011, 05:54:33 AM »
Dragon`s eggs. I guess that`s one less stone I can indentify (at least correctly), lol!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sophie98

• Immortal
  • Awkward Fangirl.
« Reply #232 on: July 24, 2011, 06:08:18 AM »
Here's one:
You make a Simself just to see how you'd look if you had different hair.

I have a blog! Please feel free to check it out! http://theatricalteenageramblings.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

CarlosLordofTacos

« Reply #233 on: July 24, 2011, 06:13:10 AM »
I`ve done that! I look weird with different hair. I also tried dressing myself up as a goth, it was so bad and so funny!

Offline Sophie98

• Immortal
  • Awkward Fangirl.
« Reply #234 on: July 24, 2011, 08:11:39 AM »
I was considering dying my hair red for a while... I don't think I will now.

Choccolatee

« Reply #235 on: July 24, 2011, 08:12:58 AM »
And trying on clothes in CAS to see if they suit you.  ;)

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
« Reply #236 on: July 24, 2011, 09:11:16 AM »
I discovered one of our neighbors has a car just like the cheapest one in the game.  They're not very common around here, but this one was a dead ringer.  I'd take a picture if I didn't think they would wonder why I was doing that.   :D

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
« Reply #237 on: July 24, 2011, 09:59:15 AM »
lol, We have sloppy jalopies all over the place her  :D I'll post pics when I go out for my daily jog
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Offline jessiethedog

• Immortal
« Reply #238 on: July 24, 2011, 02:59:43 PM »
I was considering dying my hair red for a while... I don't think I will now.
I made a Simself (or an approximate one anyway, lol) to see if red hair would suit me, and it kinda did, so I went ahead with it. It didn't turn out red in real life though, but now I have a Sim who looks like me but with red hair running around town! ::)

You know you've played too much Sims when you want to recolour something, think 'Find that little painty thing! Think, where did you see it last?' and then it hits you, you aren't in Buy Mode, or a Sim at all. Sigh...
'They fill you with the faults they had
And add some extra just for you' - Larkin

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
« Reply #239 on: July 24, 2011, 05:10:20 PM »
I don't know if anybody have thought of this, you know you played too much sim when you take action using a que, and when at school or work use the "options"
My favorite is "take it easy"  ;D and sometimes chat with classmates, anyone uses the "work hard" option ?  :D
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

anything