Author Topic: You know you've played too much Sims when..  (Read 428617 times)

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
Re: You know you've played too much Sims when..
« Reply #75 on: January 16, 2011, 09:32:04 AM »
I do that too Frey! I also hit P on other games!  ;D ;D

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #76 on: January 16, 2011, 09:33:08 AM »
You know you've played too much Sims when you go for a walk and wonder where the PlumbBobs have gone.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #77 on: January 16, 2011, 09:46:04 AM »
I just was on facebook playing Happy Pets, and I have a dog named Ambrosius I didn't name her but guess what the first thought that popped in my head was!  ;D :D

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #78 on: January 16, 2011, 10:52:53 AM »
The Halliwells? ;)
Formerly Simstar3

Offline AriaGirl77

• Watcher
« Reply #79 on: January 16, 2011, 12:27:25 PM »
Real story! 

My husband and I were having dinner with some friends and I was telling them about my new job at an apartment complex.  I was telling stories about all the crazy stuff that the residents do.  Then I commented, "I love my job!"  My husband says, "Of course she does, it's just like Sims."   :D

Also, you know you've played too much Sims when you hear a song on the radio that's the same as a song in the game and you know the Simmlish version better than the English version.

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #80 on: January 16, 2011, 02:32:25 PM »
Also, you know you've played too much Sims when you hear a song on the radio that's the same as a song in the game and you know the Simmlish version better than the English version.

I've played too much Sims.

Frey

« Reply #81 on: January 16, 2011, 05:44:25 PM »
Or when you realize a commercial's song on TV as the old Buy Mode song from TS2. Just saw it on AXN lol.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #82 on: January 16, 2011, 07:59:21 PM »
The Halliwells? ;)
Well yeah but also I just thought of Ambrosia! Lol.

Offline Margerita

• Immortal
« Reply #83 on: January 17, 2011, 04:33:54 PM »
Or when you like the version in simmlish more than the original english version.

Frey

« Reply #84 on: January 17, 2011, 08:04:30 PM »
I'm on summer vacations, but yesterday was raining all day so I spent the whole time playing Sims. Then when I went to bed, I dreamed that Christopher Steel (my Immortal Dynasty Founder's husband) died and I had no one else even near to learning the Ambrosia recipe to keep the founder alive. It was such a realistic dream that I even saw the ripper shaking hands with him like it usually does and all the smoky effects and everything. Then I woke up so scared that it took me a long while to go back to sleep. I really need to play a little less...  ::)

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
« Reply #85 on: January 21, 2011, 01:04:07 AM »
When I've played too much then I have problems when looking at other people's pictures of their sims games that they've posted (like the Dynasty threads) for I find myself dragging my mouse around the picture to get a different angle.  Then, for a split second, being puzzled when I can't.

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #86 on: January 22, 2011, 01:32:56 AM »
When I've played too much then I have problems when looking at other people's pictures of their sims games that they've posted (like the Dynasty threads) for I find myself dragging my mouse around the picture to get a different angle.  Then, for a split second, being puzzled when I can't.
Oh, lol. I thought I was the only one!
Of course, my belive is that you can never play to much Sims ;)
Introducing... The Tunics
Sadly, no longer. Please see the link.

New! The {Appleby} Legacy

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #87 on: January 22, 2011, 05:49:00 AM »
I second that.  I usually only get to play on my days off. So weekends I don't usually play, so I end up on the computer for hours on my days off.  My daughter is not computer friendly and she doesn't play the sims, so I try not to talk to much about them, but when I do talk about them, she looks at me like I am insane and if someone is close and hears the conversation, they think I am talking about real people.  When they find out it is a game, they probably think I am a mad woman.  I sometimes look at someone too and see either thought bubbles or I think "I wonder what they would look like with this color of hair or that color".  I hear the sims music too, maybe that does make me crazy or I have played the sims too long, lol.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #88 on: January 22, 2011, 08:09:01 AM »
I often find myself humming or singing the songs from the kids station on the Sims.
My partner always gives me odd looks when I'm doing that, but usually straight away says "You're singing Sims kids music again, aren't you?"
 ;D

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #89 on: January 22, 2011, 08:45:51 AM »
I hear the sims music too, maybe that does make me crazy or I have played the sims too long, lol.
I know what you mean! The other day I was in my room and my brother-in-law had music going in the living room. All of a sudden I heard sims music. I jumped up and went flying in there and asked what station he was listening too. Turns out my niece had just turned on the sims on her mom's computer. For a minute though I thought I was going insane!!  ;D

anything