Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1264527 times)

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #4530 on: August 14, 2013, 03:28:35 AM »
Welcome to the forum FyreFlyeRush! Do you still play The Sims 2?
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline _Annika_

• Immortal
« Reply #4531 on: August 16, 2013, 12:24:09 AM »
Hi everyone, I'm Annika. I've been playing sims games for years, and always found this site helpful so decided to join. I've never done a dynasty before and decided try try one out. I'm having a lot of fun, as I haven't finished a multi-generational game before, and I have fallen in love with my fourth generation heiress.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #4532 on: August 16, 2013, 03:01:47 AM »
Welcome to the forum Annika! Good luck on your dynasty if you haven't already finished it.
Bubbles's Workshop

Offline _Annika_

• Immortal
« Reply #4533 on: August 16, 2013, 07:10:48 AM »
Thank you bubbles. I have a long way to go yet, but so long as I don't forget a portrait, I think I should be ok. Thank you for the luck! I never turn down luck wishes - it's bad luck...

Louise56

« Reply #4534 on: August 16, 2013, 07:43:39 AM »
Welcome to all the new members. :)

squirrel444

« Reply #4535 on: August 16, 2013, 03:44:37 PM »
Hello, I'm squirrel444, but please call me squirrel. I have always turned to Carl's Sims 3 guide if I had a problem or question, and so I decided to join. I really love Sims 3, but I don't have any expansion packs. I'm looking forward to being part of this forum!  :)

Offline Cerridyn

• Nooboo
« Reply #4536 on: August 16, 2013, 05:30:51 PM »
Hi!  I'm Cerridwyn, most everyone on forums just calls me Cerri.  I've been playing Sims since 1 came out and eagerly await every SP and EP that shows up. 

I've been using Carl's guides for a while now--since Ambitions, I think.   I didn't realize the forums existed until just a bit ago.  I decided I needed to join if for no other reason than to thank Carl (and everyone who helps) for the wonderful guides.

I'm really loving browsing though everything here.  Y'all are some talented people!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #4537 on: August 17, 2013, 10:26:57 AM »
Welcome to the forum Squirrel and Cerri!
Bubbles's Workshop

McHazy

« Reply #4538 on: August 18, 2013, 12:33:23 PM »
Hi everyone, I'm McHazy! My real name is Hazel and I come from Scotland, hence the name!!

I've played the game for about 2 years now, and I've been using Carls Guides for a while (they are so helpful) and I love reading all the stories on the forum so I thought I would join up! Looking forward to seeing what everyone is up to. :)

McH x

Louise56

« Reply #4539 on: August 18, 2013, 01:43:16 PM »
Welcome, squirrel, Cerri and Hazel! Enjoy the forum. :)

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #4540 on: August 19, 2013, 03:32:07 AM »
Welcome to the forum Hazel!
Bubbles's Workshop

Offline RainbowMom4233

• Nooboo
« Reply #4541 on: August 19, 2013, 08:54:57 AM »
Hello all!! My name is Megan. I've been playing Sims for a LONG time. I can't even begin to tell you how long. Before I ever had kids, I used to just sit on the computer with my mom and we would play(she always watched and helped). I first started out with Sims 2. Then sometime last year I download Sims 2 on my new laptop for the fun of it and started getting addicted to it again(lol). Then my fiancée REALLY got into watching me play and decided to buy me the Sims 3. I currently have WA, Ambitions, Supernatural, Pets, UL, Seasons, Generations, Late Night and I also have Sims Medieval(although I don't play that one as much). I did go on a 3 month hiatus recently because my kids did start their summer break but have since got back on and started playing again. Now I am really trying to convince my fiancée we need Island Paradise!!

I've been using Carl's Sims 3 guide since I got Sims 3 and finally decided to join the forums!! The website has been so much help to me so I am glad to be a part of the community. :) Thank you!!

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #4542 on: August 19, 2013, 08:57:12 AM »
Welcome to the forum Megan! Keep trying to convince your fiancee, she'll give in someday  ;)
Bubbles's Workshop

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #4543 on: August 19, 2013, 12:07:19 PM »
Welcome to the forum, Megan! I'm sure you'll eventually convince her of the the dire necessity of Island Paradise!  :P

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #4544 on: August 19, 2013, 01:50:20 PM »
Hi! I'm Sonshine and have been coming to this forum since earlier this year. I used to be a regular at TSR, but unfortunately they seem to be on life support now. :(  I'm finding Carl's guides very helpful and I really like this forum. I've been playing the sims since the beginning, I *think* 2003. It's a toss up between Sims 2 and Sims 3. They both have their strong points. I don't much care for the free romancing in TS3 Seasons though. I love the seasons, but not the free romancing. I hope they balance that out in #4. Anyway, have a great day!

anything