Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1252133 times)

Offline Nienor

• Still working on the history chapter...
  • Llama Wrangler
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #5100 on: August 02, 2016, 10:45:10 AM »
Hello! I'm Nienor, and I've finally got an account! I've been visiting this site for months, but have only just got an e mail address, so I'm here now. I'm fairly new to the Sims, and have only been playing it for just over a year. My favourite world is Dragon Valley :)
If you're bored, try my Perfect Genetics Legacy thingy.
Deidre McMillan's (DV Maid) Perfect Genetics Dynasty
If you're not, go and read the Silmarillion, until you are bored, then read my story.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #5101 on: August 02, 2016, 02:59:15 PM »
Welcome Nienor!
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #5102 on: August 02, 2016, 10:31:26 PM »
Hello! I'm Nienor, and I've finally got an account! I've been visiting this site for months, but have only just got an e mail address, so I'm here now. I'm fairly new to the Sims, and have only been playing it for just over a year. My favourite world is Dragon Valley :)
Hello Nienor! =D Welcome to the forum! We're always glad to see new faces on the forum! I love the Sims 3 and Dragon Valley is also my favorite world! I hope to see you around and about on our wonderful forum!

Offline Nienor

• Still working on the history chapter...
  • Llama Wrangler
« Reply #5103 on: August 03, 2016, 10:35:39 AM »
Hello Nienor! =D Welcome to the forum! We're always glad to see new faces on the forum! I love the Sims 3 and Dragon Valley is also my favorite world! I hope to see you around and about on our wonderful forum!

Thanks LivvieLove! I love your stories, and its amazing to see you reply to my comment. I adore the Reaper's Genetic Legacy, although I have only been a silent reader on it, and really like the Nixes (although you seem to have stopped this?  :()
If you're bored, try my Perfect Genetics Legacy thingy.
Deidre McMillan's (DV Maid) Perfect Genetics Dynasty
If you're not, go and read the Silmarillion, until you are bored, then read my story.

Offline Raegybear

• Nooboo
« Reply #5104 on: August 03, 2016, 07:57:12 PM »
Hello everyone  ;D I'm Raegan or Rae for short. I've been playing the sims since I think it was when Sims 3 third pack came out. I found Carl's the sims 3 guild awhile back and loved it! I always checked here first when I had a problem or need to know something. So I thought it was about time I singed up. So nice to meet you all!
Ever Ready

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #5105 on: August 04, 2016, 03:11:07 AM »
Hello everyone  ;D I'm Raegan or Rae for short. I've been playing the sims since I think it was when Sims 3 third pack came out. I found Carl's the sims 3 guild awhile back and loved it! I always checked here first when I had a problem or need to know something. So I thought it was about time I singed up. So nice to meet you all!
Welcome to the forum Raegan! This forum has been super helpful to me and a great place for me to express my creative side. =) I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! Here's hoping I see you around! Happy Simming!

Offline MysteryGem

• Nooboo
« Reply #5106 on: August 20, 2016, 10:55:46 AM »
Hi everyone ... My name is Sue.  I have been playing Sims since the original game.  I love these games  I have retired from teaching and have a lot more free time to play now.  They are relaxing to play and let you use your imagination endlessly !!   I just recently discovered challenges for the game.    :D  I have tried 2 so far from this site but my scores were way too low to turn in.  The challenges add a whole new creative way to play that is so much fun.  I love this site and look forward to trying some more challenges.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5107 on: August 20, 2016, 12:10:21 PM »
Welcome, Sue! Glad you're enjoying the challenges. But do go ahead and submit your scores; participation counts as well as placement.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #5108 on: August 21, 2016, 02:11:19 AM »
Hi everyone ... My name is Sue.  I have been playing Sims since the original game.  I love these games  I have retired from teaching and have a lot more free time to play now.  They are relaxing to play and let you use your imagination endlessly !!   I just recently discovered challenges for the game.    :D  I have tried 2 so far from this site but my scores were way too low to turn in.  The challenges add a whole new creative way to play that is so much fun.  I love this site and look forward to trying some more challenges.
Hi there Sue! I love challenges every now and then! If you're ever interested or take a few screenshots, a lot of us here love reading about challenges others do! I hope to see you around the forum! =D

Offline cuttlefishculler

• Nooboo
« Reply #5109 on: September 04, 2016, 06:22:51 PM »
Hi there. My name is Faolain and I'm still playing Sims 3 after all these years despite owning sims 4. :P

Nice to meet you all.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #5110 on: September 04, 2016, 07:06:39 PM »
Hi there. My name is Faolain and I'm still playing Sims 3 after all these years despite owning sims 4. :P

Nice to meet you all.
Hi there Faolain! Welcome to the forum!
You're not alone in your love of the Sims 3 - I'm still playing it as well, despite owning the Sims 4. It doesn't matter if you love the Sims 3 or the Sims 4 here (or even 1 or 2) - everyone is welcome! I look forward to seeing you around - maybe even in the Sims 3 stories board section if you feel like sharing your Sim's misadventures!

Offline BavarianBeauty

• Nooboo
« Reply #5111 on: September 08, 2016, 07:11:08 PM »
Hey :)

So my name is Tennille, I am a 28 year old female and about to be first time mum. This is why I have some time on my hands and decided to join up here rather than just visit the site when I need some sim help/inspiration. I am not working at the moment (back injury plus pregnant with twins has forced me to start my maternity leave rather early)

I have been playing the sims since the original game, utterly addicted to it this entire time. At first I wasn't so keen on sims 4 but now (and especially in the future with more packs and expansions) it is pushing right behind sims 3 as my favourite. And it was the only one so far where I was able to create my simself and have her look a LOT like me :)

Not really sure what else to say except that I spend half a year in Australia and the other half in Germany and have done so for as long as I can remember as my family all live over in Deutschland except my dad and my brothers as dad moved over here when I was just 6 months old :)

Looking forward to chatting with my fellow simmers after all these years.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5112 on: September 08, 2016, 08:27:28 PM »
Welcome to the Forum, Tennille! Good luck with your twins -- we have a member, @Twinmum, who lives somewhere in Australia (I know, it's a big country :)).

Offline BavarianBeauty

• Nooboo
« Reply #5113 on: September 08, 2016, 08:36:18 PM »
Thank you :)

And yah, Australia is a bit large. I used to live in Sydney but have lived in Melbourne for a few years now but since my dad and brothers are making a permanent move to Munich I am actually going to move to Brisbane where my partners family live.

Offline MariSims

• Nooboo
« Reply #5114 on: September 17, 2016, 12:26:55 AM »
Hiya, my name is Mari and I've been playing the sims since the first one came out. My favorite Sims game is The Sims 3. I am almost 21 years old (will be in November 2016) and I attend community college. My major is Fine Arts. I decided to join this forum in hopes of sharing some on my knowledge about the game to people who may have questions. Its nice to meet you all.

anything