Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1251929 times)

Offline Nimrod Mikkusu

• Townie
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #5025 on: April 05, 2016, 04:52:37 PM »
My name is Nimrod Elian "Nimi" Mikkusu. I live in Palermo, Italy, and I turn 20 next 21 November. I used to play The Sims a lot although my dad says it's a pathological\medical obsession, he says it will not be once I turn 21 and I try to play it very little. I'm mostly a TS3 simmer though I don't have it currently. Today is the first day my dad said I was allowed to have an account here. I used to lurk both here and on Modthesims.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #5026 on: April 05, 2016, 05:11:07 PM »
My name is Nimrod Elian "Nimi" Mikkusu. I live in Palermo, Italy, and I turn 20 next 21 November. I used to play The Sims a lot although my dad says it's a pathological\medical obsession, he says it will not be once I turn 21 and I try to play it very little. I'm mostly a TS3 simmer though I don't have it currently. Today is the first day my dad said I was allowed to have an account here. I used to lurk both here and on Modthesims.
Welcome aboard! I hope you enjoy spending time here! I love this forum! The Sims is quite an addictive thing, isn't it? Feel free to stop by the Sims 3 stories board, that's usually where I'm lurking and posting! I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #5027 on: April 08, 2016, 03:53:28 AM »
Hi Nimi (I hope you don't mind me calling you that so soon?)

Parents just don't get it (unless they're simmers themselves and we have A LOT of those her) but I can understand that he probably wants you to have a life outside of games (that sounds like an interesting concept that I need to try sometime lol)

Welcome to the forum, and if you can't be playing, then the next best is definitely reading all the wonderful stories we have here! I often do that when I'm not in a simming mood! In fact, you'll probably see me around the stories boards posting my little heart out ;-D its great to have you here with us and I look forward to seeing more of you ;-D

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline BotanicGarden

• Nooboo
    • Kat's Sims Buzz -- Stories and More!
« Reply #5028 on: April 09, 2016, 10:31:20 AM »
Hi there, I'm BotanicGarden, my name is Magdolna but you can call me Magi or Botanic, whatever fits your flow.
I enjoy gardening in real life and playing The Sims! I've been playing The Sims ever since it came out. I'm a housewife and mother of two crazy 9 year old twin boys, Aspen and Reid who also share my love for the sims! (I guess it's genetics, huh?  ;D) I come from Budapest, located in Hungary but I'm a mix of Ethiopian and Hungarian. I originally have dark brown hair but it's currently dyed bright red and I have light brown eyes. I'm so glad to have found this forum and I'm really happy to meet you all! :)
I'm going to waste my time on here soon enough.

Offline Magpie2012

• Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #5029 on: April 09, 2016, 12:15:47 PM »
Welcome to the Forum Magi ;-D you can call me Mags or Steph. I'm sure you are going to love your time here with us!! This is one of the most fantastic places on the web!

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline BotanicGarden

• Nooboo
« Reply #5030 on: April 09, 2016, 01:50:14 PM »
Welcome to the Forum Magi ;-D you can call me Mags or Steph. I'm sure you are going to love your time here with us!! This is one of the most fantastic places on the web!

Thank you! I'm very excited to be here and so far everyone is very nice! :)

Offline Magpie2012

• Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #5031 on: April 09, 2016, 02:14:19 PM »
Everyone is! This is a great place to be, even your twins would love it here!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #5032 on: April 09, 2016, 04:53:59 PM »
Hi there, I'm BotanicGarden, my name is Magdolna but you can call me Magi or Botanic, whatever fits your flow.
I enjoy gardening in real life and playing The Sims! I've been playing The Sims ever since it came out. I'm a housewife and mother of two crazy 9 year old twin boys, Aspen and Reid who also share my love for the sims! (I guess it's genetics, huh?  ;D) I come from Budapest, located in Hungary but I'm a mix of Ethiopian and Hungarian. I originally have dark brown hair but it's currently dyed bright red and I have light brown eyes. I'm so glad to have found this forum and I'm really happy to meet you all! :)
Hey there! Beautiful name! Welcome to the Sims forum! I hope you enjoy it here!
Sims is definitely contagious, one way or another. I must've gotten the rare gene though, because my family doesn't play. Unfortunately. ::) I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

Offline BotanicGarden

• Nooboo
« Reply #5033 on: April 09, 2016, 05:15:35 PM »
Hey there! Beautiful name! Welcome to the Sims forum! I hope you enjoy it here!
Sims is definitely contagious, one way or another. I must've gotten the rare gene though, because my family doesn't play. Unfortunately. ::) I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

Thank you! I look forward to see you around as well.

Offline Minnie Mouse

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #5034 on: April 12, 2016, 08:33:15 PM »
Hi, I'm Casey. I work for a software company (sadly, not in the gaming industry), own a sweet German Shepherd puppy, and have been married for 1 year almost exactly (we celebrated our anniversary yesterday). My husband introduced me to the Sims (yes, the original Sims) about 4 years ago when we were first dating, and I've been an addict ever since.  Sims 3 was probably my favorite simply because of the never-ending supply of content (of course, that wasn't great for my wallet), but I do love the Sims 4 as well. The challenges on the forums here make it a lot more interesting, and I've been enjoying them immensely. So hopefully I'll see you all around... it should be fun! :)

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #5035 on: April 12, 2016, 08:56:21 PM »
Hi, I'm Casey. I work for a software company (sadly, not in the gaming industry), own a sweet German Shepherd puppy, and have been married for 1 year almost exactly (we celebrated our anniversary yesterday). My husband introduced me to the Sims (yes, the original Sims) about 4 years ago when we were first dating, and I've been an addict ever since.  Sims 3 was probably my favorite simply because of the never-ending supply of content (of course, that wasn't great for my wallet), but I do love the Sims 4 as well. The challenges on the forums here make it a lot more interesting, and I've been enjoying them immensely. So hopefully I'll see you all around... it should be fun! :)
Hi there! Welcome to the forum! There's always fun challenges to do and projects as well! I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do! I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

Offline Minnie Mouse

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #5036 on: April 12, 2016, 09:04:14 PM »
Hi there! Welcome to the forum! There's always fun challenges to do and projects as well! I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do! I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

Thanks @LivvieLove! I'm happy to be here!

Gerbitty

« Reply #5037 on: April 16, 2016, 09:52:30 PM »
Hello. I've been a fan of The Sims since I was introduced to the game in 2000. I look forward to engaging in the tidiest, friendliest forum I've come across.

Offline QueenOfTheSims

• Nooboo
« Reply #5038 on: April 18, 2016, 08:35:28 PM »
Hello  I am a big fan of the sims series. I like to play between 3 and 4 mostly
My favorite thing to do is pass generations and see how the kids turn out each time and if I got multiples on Sims 3 I like to see which ones has the most  interesting traits to be heir,my  faveriote family family to play is the Goth family because a lot of the girls look like Bella or Cassandra  even if  there a great grand daughter or grand daughter  even further then that !

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #5039 on: April 18, 2016, 08:48:26 PM »
Hello. I've been a fan of The Sims since I was introduced to the game in 2000. I look forward to engaging in the tidiest, friendliest forum I've come across.
Hello Gerbitty! Welcome to the forum! This is a wonderful place to be, I hope that I'll see you around here!

Hello  I am a big fan of the sims series. I like to play between 3 and 4 mostly
My favorite thing to do is pass generations and see how the kids turn out each time and if I got multiples on Sims 3 I like to see which ones has the most  interesting traits to be heir,my  faveriote family family to play is the Goth family because a lot of the girls look like Bella or Cassandra  even if  there a great grand daughter or grand daughter  even further then that !
Hi there QueenofTheSims. I'm a big fan of the Sims genetics myself! I look forward to seeing you around the forum! Maybe if you're interested you can post a story about your crazy genetics. :) Welcome to the forum!

anything