Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1236447 times)

NyanKid

Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #3945 on: October 10, 2012, 02:33:16 PM »
Hey everyone! You all know me as ZapKid. Well, I haven't been posting as much as I'd like to have been, and also didn't because my old account was too cluttered and spread out. To change that, I made a new account (With a much better name. :P) I plan to get back into it, with a new home building schedule/system and stuff like that. I can't wait to start again! :D

...Of course, first I need to get to 5 posts. Any idea how I can do that? I've already posted on most of this forum.

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
« Reply #3946 on: October 10, 2012, 02:55:34 PM »
Hey everyone! You all know me as ZapKid. Well, I haven't been posting as much as I'd like to have been, and also didn't because my old account was too cluttered and spread out. To change that, I made a new account (With a much better name. :P) I plan to get back into it, with a new home building schedule/system and stuff like that. I can't wait to start again! :D

...Of course, first I need to get to 5 posts. Any idea how I can do that? I've already posted on most of this forum.

Welcome back!

You can start by going to the Swap Shop and critiquing my last two builds...LOL that will help, yes?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

NyanKid

« Reply #3947 on: October 10, 2012, 03:02:27 PM »
Haha, the last time I gave my thoughts on a home I got busted for it :/ I'll settle with just complimenting it (them) and no more.

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
« Reply #3948 on: October 10, 2012, 03:12:21 PM »
Well, you could always PM me to let me know what I could do better or if I missed something ;)

Offline fraroc

• Nooboo
« Reply #3949 on: October 10, 2012, 03:26:36 PM »
Hello, this is Francesco from Modthesims! How do you do?

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3950 on: October 10, 2012, 04:18:09 PM »
Welcome, Nakorean and Francesco!  I hope you'll enjoy the forum.

NyanKid, I personally always liked your old name.  "ZapKid" - it made me smile to think of you zapping around the forum.  Anyway, it's good to see you back!

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline PinKat

• Nooboo
« Reply #3951 on: October 10, 2012, 08:07:48 PM »
Hey, you can call me Kat. I'm a rather shy girl who loves cats and math.

I got the Sims game sometime in 2010, and discovered the guide pretty soon after that. I found the forum about a year ago, and lurked here for quite a while. What prompted me to finally get the courage to make an account is reading all those dynasty stories, and getting ready to start one myself.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting all of you guys, and I think I'll have a great time!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline SeaUnicorn

• Townie
  • Pool noodles are awesome!
« Reply #3952 on: October 10, 2012, 08:28:51 PM »
Welcome to the forum everyone I have missed!
I love rain!

Offline HeidiRiley

• Nooboo
« Reply #3953 on: October 10, 2012, 08:50:21 PM »
Hello, have been playing Sims  since well forever...Going to be a grandma in a few weeks really looking forward to that adventure  :)...

SimBlip

« Reply #3954 on: October 10, 2012, 08:56:56 PM »
Hello, Pinkat (love the name), Fraroc, Nakorean  and Heidi!
I hope to meet you across the board at some time. Please, feel very welcome! :)

Offline SeaUnicorn

• Townie
  • Pool noodles are awesome!
« Reply #3955 on: October 10, 2012, 10:07:30 PM »
Welcome to the forum, HeidiRiley! I hope that your grandchild or grandchildren will be happy, healthy babies!
I love rain!

Offline Schipperke

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3956 on: October 11, 2012, 09:02:30 PM »
Welcome to the forum, PinKat and Heidi!  It's great to have you join us.  I hope you'll enjoy your time here.  :)

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Louise56

« Reply #3957 on: October 12, 2012, 06:14:21 AM »
Welcome to all the new members! ;D

Offline Cedia

• Llama Wrangler
  • I love Italian Greyhounds...
    • Poesies.com
« Reply #3958 on: October 12, 2012, 02:01:51 PM »
I've been posting here a bit already, but I thought I should probably go ahead and introduce myself.

I'm a long time MMO gamer, starting with UO in 1995.  I roleplay in MMOs - I love "becoming" my character.  I also love BioWare single-player RPGs.  I am in love with John Shepard from Mass Effect.  No, I am not ashamed of that fact.  :P 

How I got started with The Sims is because one of the writers of Dragon Age posted that she had made a Sims 3 household with the characters she was working on (this was before release) and some funny stuff happened.

I then got Sims 3 and immediately made a household with my character from the Neverwinter Nights 2 game, along with Bishop and Casavir.  Yes, in the same house.  Those of you who have played that game can imagine what hijinks ensued.

I play Sims 3 for the characters and the stories.  Like an interactive movie.  I don't "game" it, except I do try to grant each sim their lifetime wish.

Right now I only play MMOs sporadically, because story seems to have been forgotten.  Nowadays MMO players just want to be spoon-fed canned storylines as all they care about is loot and combat.  EQ2 is the only one that is deep enough to keep my attention these days.  Guild Wars 2 was a letdown as I found it too shallow.

Anyway, I have been a Sims 3 fan since it first came out, but I know that have only barely scratched its surface.  I love how much is put into every EP.

Offline Schipperke

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3959 on: October 12, 2012, 06:14:49 PM »
Welcome, Cedia!  I hope you'll enjoy the forum.