Author Topic: The Took Immortal Dynasty, Completed!  (Read 159725 times)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
The Took Immortal Dynasty, Good Times, Bad Times
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2017, 12:03:05 PM »
I love Johnny's jokes. It looks to me like Abernathy is going to inherit Gaivan's nose.

And how is little Gretchen doing?
Poor Raj never really gets to visit his kids.  Don't worry, I'll get some shots of them in an update eventually.
I'm definitely curious how the genetics will play out for little Abernathy!

Gaivan is doing so well with his family, career, and parties! Great job on the death flower, Jeremy and Johnny!

And you're right, there can never be too many bad puns! Lol, when we first arrived at the Solar Lounge,  I thought you'd given Summer Holiday a makeover, but it was Johnny.

Wow, Jeremy's really hanging on to life! He's survived one update longer than Geeta so far!
Haha, I guess Johnny really does look like Summer.  How funny!
I definitely feel like things are going very well for Gaivan.  Hopefully, that success can continue and things can be wonderfully positive (he says knowing that the inevitable bumps in the road are due to show up any day now).

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
The Took Immortal Dynasty, Good Times, Bad Times
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2017, 12:06:08 PM »
Pippin:  Ever since the sauna room showed up, clothes show up less often.

Jeremy:  Well, this outfit is pretty conducive to my other job.
Pippin:  ...fair, but disturbing, point.  Of course, part of that other job is training young Johnny.
Jeremy:  Yep, double date time.

Eva:  Oh, so this is your handsome friend.
Jeremy:  Yep.  Eva, meet Johnny.
Johnny:  May I say, you're the most beautiful woman I've Eva seen.
Eva:  Oh, that was clever.

Eva:  And you're pretty cute too.
Johnny:  Pretty and cute?  You flatter me.
Eva:  Oooo, he's witty.  I like that.
Jade:  Thought you might.
Pippin:  And since we're at the Partihaus abode anyway,

Pippin:  Jeremy got to spend time with little baby...whichever one this is...
Jeremy:  Nick.
Pippin:  How do you even remember them all?
Jeremy:  They're my kids.  Sure I don't get much, if any, time with them, but they're still important to me.
Pippin:  You're pretty awesome, Jeremy.
Jeremy:  Pretty and awesome?  You flatter me.
Pippin:  Okay, smart alek.  But after some quality time for Eva and Johnny, they came back to the house, and Rieko invited over another guest.

Rieko:  So, Watcher willing, you might be my daughter-in-law.
Izumi:  Okay.  That's weird.  This might be the weirdest and most awkward moment in my life.
Rieko:  Time to meet your future husband!

Izumi:  Correction.  This is the weirdest and most awkward moment of my life.  yep.  For sure.
Rieko:  Remember, Izumi, you wanted into this family.  This is not a time for indecision.
Abernathy:  Incision.
Rieko:  Close enough.
Pippin:  And in addition to traumatizing poor vampire girls, the family has been hitting the gym.

Pippin:  Early on in his skilling, Gaivan made lots of cake.  Most of the family ate lots of it.  Plus, Rieko needs to be really healthy so she'll live longer.
Rieko:  Aww, thanks, Pippin!
Pippin:  You're welcome!

Pippin:  Hahahaha, look how the 6 pack shows up on the baby bump.  Oh, and that's one of Jeremy's.
Johnny:  Oh, pay no mind to the disembodied voice, Eliza, it's just our Watcher.  Speaking of watching, I simply can't take my eyes off of you.
Eliza:  Why, Johnny, you rascal!  I'm a married woman!
Johnny:  And I absolutely respect that.  By the way, would you like to come try out our new sauna?

Pippin:  Looks like Johnny was in the mood for some Pancakes.
Johnny:  I thought bad puns were my thing?
Pippin:  We can share.  And speaking of sharing, Gaivan was quite happy to share the news of his big promotion.

Gaivan: I and...look 'cause...with outfit...level seven...and yeah!
Pippin:  Couldn't have said it any better myself...unless I'd used sentence structure and included facts and details.  Anyway, Summer randomly called and invited him out to celebrate because they have the faintest hint of a green bar.

Pippin:  Seriously?  You celebrate by doing your job?
Gaivan:  Well...it's that I'm...and skilling is...because fun...
Pippin:  Fair enough.
Johnny:  Oooo, a stage!

Johnny:  My cousin is hoping to become an Olympic high jumper.  I asked him how his training was going.  He said it has its ups and downs (buh dum tch)
Crowd:  (Laugher)
Johnny:  My other cousin is a sprinter.  He's so invested in his training that even his nose runs (buh dum tch)
Crowd:  (More laughter)

Johnny:  Finally there's my uncle.  He plays golf.  I asked him how many years he's been playing golf and he said, "FORE!"
Crowd:  (Laughs a lot)
Johnny:  Thank you, you've been at least a fairly adequate crowd!

Johnny:  So, ladies, how did you enjoy the show?
Clara:  Well, I certainly found it visually appealing.
Ayaka:  Hey, back off, married cougar!  That's my baby daddy!
Pippin:  Well, this is getting awkward.

Actual Mixologist:  Ummm, why are you doing my job?
Gaivan:  Oh...you see there's...I didn't mean...but you...and so...there you go.
Actual Mixologist:  Oh.  Umm, thanks?
Gaivan:  Yes.
Pippin:  So, things are going gloriously for Gaivan, but things took a less glorious turn...

Jeremy:  Well, it's fitting that my time comes while I'm in my garden.
Candy:  (Snores)  Hunh, wha...?

Grim:  Sorry to wake you, miss.  I'm just here on business.
Candy:  Wha...?
Grim:  Let's see...Jeremy Epstein.

Rieko:  Jeremy!  No!!
Raj:  But...but...Jeremy...
Grim:  Yep.  Jeremy.  Let's see.  No wife.  Survived by his children Jusuf and Kiana Cowan; Dillan Caliente; Alyse, Gustavo, and Nick Rosa; Nathaniel and Delaney Holiday; Scarlett Spencer-Kim; Esther Langraab; and Betsy Haas.  Oh, there's a footnote that you have...at least 5 more pending?  Hmm, that seems like a lot of kids.  Oh, those Cowan kids are half alien.  Nice! 
Pippin:  Jeremy Epstein, you were a fine gardener, an excellent pollinator, and an overall wonderful presence in the household.  You will be missed.

R.I.P. Jeremy Epstein

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Re: The Took Immortal Dynasty, Good Times, Bad Times
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2017, 12:09:05 PM »

These things didn't quite fit the last update as I wanted to show the due respect to Jeremy (who will be very missed).
First up, we have ambrosia!!  Death flowers are blooming, angelfish are being pulled in, and we have potions of youth.

Oh, and Raj.  Thank goodness for Raj.
The ambrosia and not-yet-used potions of youth are stashed in the wall beside the closet where they're inaccessible.

No tombstones or urns are left on the lot to decrease ghostly visitors and the spaces are only 1 square wide.  Hopefully, ghosts can't just reach through a wall to grab the items.
Rieko also gave a Swedish massage to Grim.

Yep.  He's there.  Trust me. 

Johnny got abducted.  Not sure if the pollinator was pollinated...?

He did, however, finally pollinate Dr. Eva who delivered Abernathy.
And this...

was Jeremy's 10th kiss as he was working on the serial romantic aspiration.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2017, 12:45:54 PM »
Good-bye Jeremy! 16 children -- wow, that's impressive. Poor Gaivan -- yes, sentence structure would be an improvement. But I love the way you capture his mumblings.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline HelenP

• Immortal
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2017, 03:51:41 PM »
Goodbye Jeremy, that was an amazing pollinating record for an elder.

Regarding ghosts, in my apocalypse challenge, the urns are in a basement room with no stairs, so teleporting is the only way in and out, and the ghosts have never left it.  I'm guessing that ghosts can't teleport even if they maxed wellness when alive and that they can't float through ceilings.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2017, 08:42:20 PM »
Very nice legacy you've left behind, Jeremy! I noticed a lot of little girls' names among your souvenirs!
R.I.P., Jeremy! I'm glad the garden was named after you, because your valiant and untiring efforts certainly merit a memorial!

Congrats to Gaivan on yet another promotion!
I've yet to play Johnny Zest in any context, so I'm looking forward to watching his children grow alongside Jeremy's.

Excellent work, Watcher!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2017, 11:49:43 AM »
Good-bye Jeremy! 16 children -- wow, that's impressive. Poor Gaivan -- yes, sentence structure would be an improvement. But I love the way you capture his mumblings.
Thanks!  It's actually pretty challenging writing Gaivan's lines.  I probably edit/revise/rewrite his lines more than anyone else's.
Yeah, Jeremy was quite the wonder.  I miss him already.

Goodbye Jeremy, that was an amazing pollinating record for an elder.

Regarding ghosts, in my apocalypse challenge, the urns are in a basement room with no stairs, so teleporting is the only way in and out, and the ghosts have never left it.  I'm guessing that ghosts can't teleport even if they maxed wellness when alive and that they can't float through ceilings.
Hmm, nifty idea.  A little ghost prison basement.  Although, if memory serves, ghosts did end up teleporting in the Spiffendale dynasty. 

Very nice legacy you've left behind, Jeremy! I noticed a lot of little girls' names among your souvenirs!
R.I.P., Jeremy! I'm glad the garden was named after you, because your valiant and untiring efforts certainly merit a memorial!

Congrats to Gaivan on yet another promotion!
I've yet to play Johnny Zest in any context, so I'm looking forward to watching his children grow alongside Jeremy's.

Excellent work, Watcher!
Jeremy was great at making baby girls, but Johnny is making up for it with all his sons  :=(
Gaivan has really been blowing through the requirements! 
Thanks for the encouragement and for always commenting  :=)  That always helps keep me motivated.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
The Took Immortal Dynasty, Abernathy
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2017, 11:55:08 AM »

Pippin:  So, Raj actually did manage to get in some time with his own children.

Raj:  I notice you made Miko drag them over here instead of letting me visit them at her place.
Pippin:  Less whining, more parenting!!  And speaking of parents, a certain parent/chef was hard at work.

Gaivan:  And the...because cake...so older...but not ready...and having...
Pippin:  Umm, yes.  Abernathy is going to be getting older.

Rieko:  Awww, my little man's becoming...a little bigger man.
Pippin:  Eloquent.
Rieko:  Hush.

Pippin:  Wow, you're really rocking that hat.
Abernathy:  Maybe we can surgically remove it?
Pippin:  Ummm, or just do a makeover...?
Abernathy:  Well, that seems like the boring approach, but alright.

Pippin:  By the way, congrats on the gold medal party.
Abernathy:  Umm, that helps dad, not me, but thanks or whatever.
Rieko:  Woot!  Celebratory dance party!!!

Pippin:  Hmmm, guess that's a thing now.

Abernathy:  Yo, trophy wife!
Izumi:  This is so weird.
Abernathy:  You seem to have that sort of response a lot.  I'm curious about how your brain works.  Like literally how it works.  May I dissect your skull a bit?  I'll put things back when I'm done...
Izumi:  ...uhh....
Abernathy:  Or I guess we could just play chess.
Izumi:  I'd like chess, please.

Abernathy:  So, are you sure you want to want to make that strategically flawed and predictable move?
Izumi:  Oh.  I guess not?  Just out of curiosity, is this what I have to look forward to?
Abernathy:  That and being my test subject, trophy wife!
Izumi:  ...oh...

Rieko:  Okay, let's just read this book two more times and then we'll have the hours in to get my hours for the successful lineage aspiration and for your whiz kid aspiration.
Abernathy:   I'm going to forgive you for only buying the one book since you added me to the family club so I can benefit from rallying the troops.
Rieko:  Right on!  Who needs sleep?

Pippin:  Oh look, Summer Holiday's ugly twin is massaging Alice Spencer-Kim!
Johnny:  Well, since you added the female attire as my second everyday outfit, it's what I change into after every shower.
Pippin:  And that's my fault?
Johnny:  No...it's...well, it's just ridiculously comfortable, okay?

Rieko:  Ummm, Candy?  I think you've had enough to drink, sweetie.
Candy:  Psh, naw!
Rieko:  Well, maybe you could at least get dressed before you traumatize my child-aged son?
Abernathy:  Oh, mom, it's nothing I haven't already seen when reading Grey's Anatomy.
Rieko:  You're such a weird kid.  You get that from your dad.  Let's get you some appropriately-aged friends.

Tanvi:  You're kind of cute.
Abernathy:  Eh, that's a fairly subjective observation. 
Tanvi:  You're weird, but I'm still going to marry you.
Abernathy:  Sorry.  Already married.
Tanvi:  Really?
Abernathy:  Yep.  Trophy wife.
Tanvi:  (sigh)
Abernathy:  By the way, checkmate.
Tanvi:  (double sigh)
Pippin:  And while Abernathy works on the mental skill, Gaivan works on his charisma by practicing a speech.

Gaivan:  And that...people who...because when it's...that they don't...sometimes...except not...
Pippin:  Not sure how that's actually effective.  Anyway, Gaivan has been insanely effective and has maxed mixology, cooking, and gourmet cooking, has completed all 7 whims, finished the master mixologist and master chef aspirations, finished his parties, and has his 4 unique rewards.  As soon as he gets two more promotions, he'll have everything finished other than aging up to elder and having the friends in place.
Rieko:  My scrawny purple-haired fella is so wonderful!
Pippin:  Now if only we had something for him to use for his museum items...

Gaivan:  Pictures...and food...for the camera!
Pippin:  Pictures of food?  Brilliantly appropriate, actually.  Oh, I'll need to build a museum...at some point.  Maybe I'll use the extra money when Johnny moves in his new wing man.  Wait, Johnny, what are you...?

Johnny:  So, that's the job, Victor.
Victor:  Hmm, I don't know.  I'll have to think about it.  I was heading to the gym so...
Johnny:  I'll come with!
Pippin:  Wait, Victor Feng?

Johnny:  (whispering)  ...and if you join The Seed Planters Group, you could pollinate Bella Goth.
Bella:  What?  Did I hear you handsome fellows mention my name?
Victor:  Right.  I'm in!
Pippin:  Excellent.  So we move in Victor, but not Lily, so no additional money.

Pippin:  He does seem really good at this job though...

Pippin:  Yes.  I think this might work out after all.
Johnny:  Fengs for noticing, Pippin.
Pippin:  He's just got that Feng the ladies can't resist.
Victor:  Ugh, I did not sign on for the bad puns.

Victor:  Though I did sign on for this.

Abernathy:  Seriously, though, with that nose you're almost undoubtedly related to the Took line.
Vlad:  I don't think...
Abernathy:  So if you would just let me take a small skin sample, some hair, saliva, maybe a fang, I could determine exactly what the connection is.
Vlad:  I don't think...
Abernathy:  So you keep saying.  It's okay, I'll do the thinking.
Pippin:  Okay, this family's just odd.

Pippin:  Please live forever, Rieko.
Rieko:  Can't promise you forever, but I'm working on lasting as long as I can.
Pippin:  And she's already maxed vampire lore and fishing.  Rieko, you are a wonder!
Rieko:  It's true.
Pippin:  So, with Gaivan in great shape and Abernathy making progress, we bid farewell to the Took household.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: The Took Immortal Dynasty, Abernathy
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2017, 12:29:13 PM »
Vlad is probably that Took great-uncle who Gaivan has the god sense to never stutter talk to at reunions.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2017, 12:40:56 PM »
Wow, Gaivan has been moving through all his requirements with incredible speed!

Don't think no one's noticed what you're planning with the redheaded Abernathy and the redheaded Izumi! lol
With my lavender-haired parents and green-haired parents, I switch their toddlers' hair to the appropriate color cuz I have the cc.
As children, they revert to red hair usually cuz I don't have children's hair cc. As teens, they sometimes but not always age up with lavender or green hair (depending on their parents).
I don't know, I guess Abernathy could possibly turn out with lavender or pale blonde hair, but I'm rooting for lavender or red!
Victor Feng = future Logic mentor?

Way to go, Gaivan! With only 2 more promotions left, you can perhaps relax a bit. I'd suggest Granite Falls but Gaivan works every weekend...
Great work, Watcher!

Offline PJHP1243

• Stands for Percy Jackson-Harry Potter (yes, I know I am a total book nut)
  • Llama Wrangler
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2017, 11:23:21 AM »
Awesome. Abernathy is awesome.
"Sorry, I'm already married." LOL
I'm with you. Rieko, please live forever.

And @Magpie2012, checking graveyard right now...  ;D ;D
stories coming soon... my sims 3 is working again!
I am a pro lurker. If you are reading this right now, I have most likely read your story. Maybe I'll comment. No promises...

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2017, 04:37:44 PM »
Abernathy obviously isn't modeling his speech on his father. Yes, Rieko needs to live a very long time -- maybe by generation 3, there will be someone with almost as much sense as she has.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2017, 11:21:35 PM »
Vlad is probably that Took great-uncle who Gaivan has the god sense to never stutter talk to at reunions.
Hmm, you may be correct  ;=)

Wow, Gaivan has been moving through all his requirements with incredible speed!

Don't think no one's noticed what you're planning with the redheaded Abernathy and the redheaded Izumi! lol
With my lavender-haired parents and green-haired parents, I switch their toddlers' hair to the appropriate color cuz I have the cc.
As children, they revert to red hair usually cuz I don't have children's hair cc. As teens, they sometimes but not always age up with lavender or green hair (depending on their parents).
I don't know, I guess Abernathy could possibly turn out with lavender or pale blonde hair, but I'm rooting for lavender or red!
Victor Feng = future Logic mentor?

Way to go, Gaivan! With only 2 more promotions left, you can perhaps relax a bit. I'd suggest Granite Falls but Gaivan works every weekend...
Great work, Watcher!
Yeah, Gaivan is a rock star!  My big worry now is that the heirs won't be as quick as he has been and they'll stress me out each generation  :=/
Rooting for red hair, eh?  You might get your wish...
I picked Victor purely for the genes.  I think he'll make some really attractive kids.  Of course, his high initial charisma and logic certainly don't hurt  ;=)

Awesome. Abernathy is awesome.
"Sorry, I'm already married." LOL
I'm with you. Rieko, please live forever.

And @Magpie2012, checking graveyard right now...  ;D ;D
So glad you like Abernathy!  I'm rather enjoying him as well!
Fingers crossed that Rieko hangs on for a long while.

Abernathy obviously isn't modeling his speech on his father. Yes, Rieko needs to live a very long time -- maybe by generation 3, there will be someone with almost as much sense as she has.
I'm certainly not expecting Izumi to be able to step into Rieko's role.  Let's hope gen 3 either is or marries someone with some sense.
No, Abernathy did not inherit Gaivan's speech pattern.  He's got his own brand of odd.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
The Took Immortal Dynasty, A Trio of Birthdays
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2017, 11:22:17 PM »
Pippin:  We return to the Took household where Victor...

Pippin:  is rather good at his job.

Pippin:  Seriously?  The mother and the daughter?
Victor:  Yeah, holidays with my kids are going to be weird...
Pippin:  Well, redheads, so I'm not going to judge you.
Victor: Fitting since this was your plan.
Pippin:  I didn't hear you objecting.
Victor:  Fair enough.
Pippin:  And as Morgan was arriving, young Abernathy was getting in some time with Gretchen Ojo, daughter of Miko and Raj.

Abernathy:  Gretchen Ojo, daughter of Miko and Raj?  Pippin, are you going to start introducing all of the local children as if they're medieval royalty?
Pippin:  ...maybe?  Though perhaps it was Kiana, daughter of Jeremy Epstein and Libby Cowan, and not Gretchen, who really grabbed his attention.

Kiana:  Hi!  You must be Abernathy.
Abernathy:  Yo, senpai!
Pippin:  Yeah, she's a blue redhead.  She's kind of awesome.

Abernathy:  Yo, trophy wife!  How's eating human food going?
Izumi:  Well, I kind of get sick every time. 
Abernathy:  Hmm, interesting.  (makes notes in his journal)
Izumi:  Yeah, I'm pretty sure I make everyone in the household angry by messing up every toilet in the house.
Abernathy:  Excellent!  Everyone resenting you means no one will mind all that much that I'm using you for experiments!
Izumi:  Somehow, that's not very comforting.
Abernathy:  Oh, and checkmate again, trophy wife.
Izumi:  (sigh)
Pippin:  And as Gaivan gets closer and closer to maxing his career, the family found some time to hit the Stargazer Lounge.
Johnny:  So, scientists discovered a carnivorous tree, but they say not to worry:  its bark is worse than its bite (buh dum tch!)
Crowd:  (laughter)

Johnny:  The scientists wanted to stay and investigate the trees more, but they decided it was time to leaf (buh dum tch!)
Crowd:  (more laughter)

Johnny:  Had they been able to stay, the scientists might have been able to get to the root of the matter (buh dum tch!)
Crowd:  (even more laughter)

Johnny:  Thank you, you've been a not entirely disappointing crowd!
Crowd:  (cheers...for some reason)
Pippin:  And meantime, back at the Took household...

Tanvi:  So, you were just kidding about having a trophy wife, right?
Abernathy:  Nope.  She's the freak show behind you.
Tanvi:  Huh?
Abernathy:  Yo, trophy wife!
Izumi:  So, can I put on normal clothes again?
Abernathy:  Nope.  Social experiment isn't over yet.
Izumi and Tanvi:  (sigh)
Pippin:  Of course, if she was going to change, she'd probably be using the closet and it seems to be frequently occupied by Victor and his...potential voters.

Mila:  Well, councilman, you've definitely got my vote.
Vincent:  ...well...thank you...very much...
Pippin:  Although Johnny was not exactly inactive himself.

Luna:  Ooo, the famous comedian, Johnny Zest! 
Johnny:  And the lovely Luna!  Look how nicely you've grown up.
Luna:  Actually, I look exactly the same only slightly taller.
Johnny:  Exactly!
Pippin:  And the comedian also made some time to visit the triplets he had with Eliza Pancakes.

Johnny:  I made a short stack!
Pippin:  Nice!  And speaking of nice, the household now has a museum!

Rieko:  Nice!

Pippin:  And this is not what Gaivan's section of it looks like anymore, but apparently I didn't take an updated picture.
Johnny:  Nice work, Watcher.
Pippin:  Psh, whatever, man cougar.
Johnny:  Hey!

Pippin:  This is Navya Gupta.  She's stolen Johnny's heart.  She's still a teen.
Johnny:  Her pants match my jacket.  She's my soul mate.

Pippin:  She watched Johnny age up to an adult.
Navya:  Lookin' good there, old man.
Johnny:  (sigh) Why are you so young?
Navya:  Not my fault you're old.
Pippin:  But that wasn't our only birthday.

Rieko:  Woot!!  I am one hot adult!
Izumi:  Yes you are, future mom-in-law.
Candy:  I still resent you, just so you know.
Pippin:  And someone else had a very significant birthday.

Izumi:  Please be handsome!!
Abernathy:  That's rather subjective, really.
Rieko: Psh, he swam out of my gene pool!  He'll look awesome!!

Pippin:  He'll look better after a makeover.
Izumi:  (sigh) He got the nose.
Pippin:  And after his makeover, he hit the gym with several of his school friends...and his trophy wife.

Izumi:  You do realize we aren't married yet, right?
Abernathy:  A mere formality.
Now-teenaged-Tanvi:  Wait, so you're saying I've got a shot?
Kiana:  No, he was saying I have a shot.
Pippin:  And Abernathy was taking a shot at becoming more buff.

Rieko the Gym Trainer:  ARE YOU READY TO GET RIPPED?!?!?
Abernathy:  I'm fairly certain you're threatening me.
Rieko the Gym Trainer:  No, I was just trying to...
Abernathy:  It's okay.  I enjoyed it.
Pippin:  Well, that was weird.  Weird kind of like how Victor's first try with Bella didn't take.  Of course, he didn't mind having a round two...and I didn't mind her sticking around and cleaning the dishes.

Bella:  I'm glad I'll be remembered for something more than my excellent genes.
Pippin:  Indeed.  These clean dishes will be your lasting legacy.
Bella:  Smart alek.
Pippin:  Guilty as charged.  And after Abernathy's teen years have passed, Gaivan has completed all of his requirements with the exception of making two more friends, but has about two weeks until he hits elder status.  Things are definitely looking up...speaking of up...

Gaivan:  ...and the...but lights that...and lifting...

Pippin:  Oops.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Took Immortal Dynasty, A Trio of Birthdays
« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2017, 11:22:43 AM »
I think it's great that Abernathy got the nose. And is that a baby bump in the last picture, or has Gaivan merely been eating gourmet meals instead of fish tacos?