Author Topic: The Took Immortal Dynasty, Completed!  (Read 159732 times)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: The Took Immortal Dynasty, Chantons? More Like Chan-teens
« Reply #105 on: August 08, 2017, 11:55:32 PM »
Oh dear, Pippin!  You are really pursuing pollinating perfection with a gusto!
What a pity Akira couldn't adopt a son to raise in the Took Household before he kicked the bucket. Or are you only into the elderly pollinators?

Sorry, ladies, but no one even comes close to Laurie!
And I didn't realize until the dance party how much the Took schnozzle lives on with Chantons!

What a relief to note that Izumi is still looking so young! Happy adult birthday, awesome lady!
Congratz, too, to Abernathy for maxing his career!

Hip-hip-hooray! Dance on, folks, dance on!
I'm sticking with the elder pollinators as it helps ensure more non-related future spouse options  :=)
Yes, the schozz is definitely still going strong in casa de Took!
Yeah, Izumi is quite the amazing beauty.  She's even actually getting along with everyone now!!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
The Took Immortal Dynasty, Being Dated
« Reply #106 on: August 09, 2017, 12:08:38 AM »
Pippin:  Last time we checked in with the Took household, Don was in need of a new apprentice.  Enter Paolo Rocca.

Gaivan:  So that's...and when you...because the ladies are...and when girls...because finished!
Paolo:  I have no idea what you just said.
Don:  He said there is an extensive written exam and then a physically taxing obstacle course you must defeat in under 30 minutes to get this job.
Paolo:  Really?!?
Don:  Nah, I'm just messin' with ya.  Pippin thinks you'll have really attractive kids, so you're totally in.
Paolo:  (sigh of relief) Dude, don't scare me like that!
Pippin:  And Paolo proved quite good at the job immediately.

Pippin:  Yes, there will be at least one non-Ojo-Rasoya baby in that apartment!
Darling:  Paolo?
Paolo:  Yes, my darling Darling?
Darling:  Can you please stop calling me your darling Darling?  It just makes you sound like you have no imagination.
Paolo:  Sure thing my...my...ummm...my...
Darling:  Oh.  My mistake.  You actually do have no imagination.
Pippin:  And speaking of things being darling...

Pippin:  each immortal has their painting with a photo of their spouse above and a selfie with their bestie below.  Fingers crossed that Olivia lives long enough to qualify for Abernathy.  Hmmm, if only there were some dynasty-legal way to extend the life of a female...

Pippin:  Oh, that's right!  Pregnancy!
Olivia:  I'm going to kill that Don Lothario!!  "Just some harmless woohoo, no strings attached" my foot!
Pippin:  And speaking of non-household ladies, this beauty passed by while Don and Paolo were out "recruiting" new partners.

Don:  Wow, Laurie is gorgeous in any outfit!
Pippin:  True stuff, Don...I mean, NOT FOR YOU!  Back away from the Laurie, big guy!
Don:  I was just saying...
Pippin:  Well, stop it!  And speaking of random beauties showing up...

Pippin:  the now-teen and now-vegetarian-foodie Nyla Gupta showed up.
Nyla:  Still think I look like a boy, Pippin?
Pippin:  I'm sorry.  You just were a very male-looking toddler.  Totally not my fault.  I blame Sweden.

Pippin:  Oooo, she's giving Chantons the smoulder!
Nyla:  Hey there, Chantons.  Notice anything different about me?  Guess you're not the only one who's getting all grown up, eh?
Chantons:  When did she get to be a beauty?
                 When did he grow to be so tall?
                 Wasn't it yesterday when they were small?

Pippin:  Ironically, Chantons actually is a fiddler, though I forbid him to be on the roof.

Nyla:  ...and so, this is actually just the ceiling over your porch.  We should really have gone out into the yard to cloudgaze.
Chantons:  You're lying on the floor and
                 Staring at the ceiling.
                 Thinking of the place you
                 Have never seen before.

Pippin:  And so, those two had some lovely time together, but shortly thereafter, another young lady invited our young heir out for a dinner date.

Kaila:  Hey, stocking cap!  So nice of you to ask me out to Chez Llama!  It's so fancy and so romantic!
Pippin:  Umm, actually, you asked him...
Kaila:  No, this is a private date, watcher.  No need for you to play third wheel.
Chantons:  Big wheel keep on turnin'
                 Proud Mary keep on burnin'
                 Rollin', rollin', rollin' on the river

Kaila:  Babe, can you go get our table while I tell miss low-top dress to keep on moving?  That's right, sister, this man's taken!  Move it along.
Maki:  Umm, I'm married?  That little blonde behind me is my daughter?
Kaila:  Likely story, sweetheart.  I'll be right there, Chants!  I'm just going to change into something a little bit more seductive but still classy and not revealing (glares at Maki).
Maki:  Ummm, I'm sorry?

Kaila:  So, what do you think of my formal attire?
Chantons:  There she was just a-walkin' down the street, singin' "Do wah diddy diddy dum diddy do"
                 Snappin' her fingers and shufflin' her feet, singin' "Do wah diddy diddy dum diddy do"
                 She looked good (looked good), she looked fine (looked fine)
                 She looked good, she looked fine and I nearly lost my mind

Kaila:  Aww, you're so sweet!
Pippin:  Wait, isn't that top just as revealing as Maki's...
Kaila:  Third wheel.  No more need for the speaky words.
Pippin:  ...

Katlin:  So, what would the lady and the handsome gentleman like tonight?
Kaila:  'Scuse me, babe, I need to lay a beat-down on our waitress.
Katlin:  She's kidding.  Right?  Right?  Please right?
Pippin:  And someone else visited the restaurant.

Paolo:  Well, hello there, pretty lady!
Maki:  Hi, can we get some menus, please?
Paolo:  Oh, I'm not a waiter.  Speaking of asking for things, though, can I get your number?
Maki:  Umm, is that a pick-up line?  That's my husband right behind you.  I'm married.
Paolo:  ...happily?
Maki:  Not gonna lie, it's kind of cute how desperate you are.
Pippin:  And while Paolo tried to court Maki, Kaila decided to take Chantons to Discotheque Pan Europa.

Pippin:  And it quickly escalated into a club gathering dance party!
Summer:  Let's show them that these old gals can still shake it, Candy!
Candy:  Way ahead of you!

Candy:  Bust a move, not a hip!
Pippin:  Oh, Candy, you are a delight!  Of course, someone else is also quite delightful.

Gaivan:  Sweetie...that I can...and we...missing you...and sometimes...with the tears and...
Rieko:  Aww, I miss you too, sweetie, but I'm so proud of how well you're all doing!  Now, ask me to be your girlfriend!
Gaivan:  I...and we...that you could?
Rieko:  I'D LOVE TOO!!!!
Pippin:  And a less adorable interaction was happening upstairs.

Izumi:  Alright, harpy, you'd just better back away from my boy!
Kaila:  Umm, pretty sure you promised the lovely ghostlady downstairs that my sweet Chantons could choose.
Izumi:  And that does not mean I can't make your life a living nightmare if you end up in the household.
Kaila:  ...but maybe I really like him?
Izumi:  If you walk into the torture I have planned for you I certainly hope that thought will be enough to comfort you.
Pippin:  Wow.  Mama bear is scary.  Anyway, we move away from date night to see some interesting results.  First off, Paolo did alright.

Maki:  Oh my!  Mr. Rocca, I'm shocked.  I'm a married woman!
Paolo:  Yes, a darling married woman.
Maki:  Ooo, you flatterer!
Pippin:  Hmm, he really doesn't have any imagination with the adjectives.  He does, however, manage to meet lots of girls...

Pippin:  and brought this beauty home for Don.  Lynn is yet another married woman with a child.  However, after Don finished some dishes later on, he targeted another beautiful married woman with a child.

Izumi:  Don, you are such a sweet talker!  No wonder so many dynasties want you as their pollinator!
Pippin: Wait...you two have a pink relationship bar?
Izumi:  Just a small one.
Pippin:  You have a pink relationship bar?!?!?
Izumi:  Just some minor flirting.
Fluffy:  moo mooomooo MOOO mooMOO!
Izumi:  What?  You'll tell Rieko?!?!?
Fluffy:  Moo!

Izumi:  So yeah, Don.  We're done flirting.  Just friends now, right?
Don:  Well, I...
Izumi:  Cool.  Oh, and if you ever try to flirt with me again, I'm going to break your arm.
Don:  Wha...?
Izumi:  K.  Toodles!  (skips off to paint)
Pippin:  Okay.  She's scary.
Don:  Terrifying!
Pippin:  Kaila is in so much trouble.  Speaking of, are you any closer to a decision on the spouse hunt, Chantons?

Chantons:  I know a girl who's tough but sweet
                 She's so fine, she can't be beat
                 She's got everything that I desire
                 Sets the summer sun on fire
                 I want Candy
                 I want Candy
                 I want Candy
                 I want Candy

Pippin:  Okay.  Totally not a choice.  Anyway, Chantons is passing his teen years knocking out some serious skilling on violin, piano, and comedy and is already making good progress on the musical genius aspiration.  As soon as Abernathy hits his elder birthday, we'll have two immortals in the house.  Hooray progress!!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: The Took Immortal Dynasty, Being Dated
« Reply #107 on: August 09, 2017, 08:08:13 AM »
Except for the nose (yay, nose!), Chantons seems to look like Izumi. It's actually a good combination.
Darling Paolo has a tendency to produce offspring with rather massive chins -- just something to keep in mind.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #108 on: August 09, 2017, 11:39:03 AM »
Does that waitress Katlin look as good from the front as she does from the side?
I can't remember if we've ever met her somewhere before.

Awwww, I'm so glad that Rieko showed up at Pan Europa so she can become Gaivan's girlfriend again.
So how did Don and Izumi develop pink bars? A quick unnoticed romp in the sauna?
It takes two to tango, Izumi. Good thing you nipped it in the bud!

So did Akira have any offpspring after all or did he pass too quickly? I've only had a Ulrike/Akira child and she was unattractive so I'm curious how yours turn out...

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #109 on: August 10, 2017, 11:24:39 PM »
For some reason I can not help but imagine the conversations between Gaivan and Chantons.

And I don't know whether to be horrified or amused at Candy dancing.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #110 on: August 12, 2017, 10:30:15 AM »
Wow! I caught up to a lot of catching up. (did that make sense? It really made sense in my head) #justsaying #shrugs

I love that the shnoz has stayed present and in your face (pun soooooo intended!)

So much has happened since I last had a chance to visit the Took's, that I have no idea where to begin. I kept thinking up smart and (sometimes) witty remarks, but, now they're all gone. Just like Reiko and Raj and Johnny and... and... (sobs wildly)

Only bonus of dead Sims is Grimm! I adore him (her?) and wish (s)he could marry into the family lol
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #111 on: August 13, 2017, 01:14:04 PM »
Except for the nose (yay, nose!), Chantons seems to look like Izumi. It's actually a good combination.
Darling Paolo has a tendency to produce offspring with rather massive chins -- just something to keep in mind.
I agree, Izumi's facial features plus the Took nose equals elegant beauty!
Hmm, guess Paolo may not have been an ideal choice as a pollinator.  Although, Agatha turned out gorgeous, so fingers crossed that miracle occurs again  ;=)

Does that waitress Katlin look as good from the front as she does from the side?
I can't remember if we've ever met her somewhere before.

Awwww, I'm so glad that Rieko showed up at Pan Europa so she can become Gaivan's girlfriend again.
So how did Don and Izumi develop pink bars? A quick unnoticed romp in the sauna?
It takes two to tango, Izumi. Good thing you nipped it in the bud!

So did Akira have any offpspring after all or did he pass too quickly? I've only had a Ulrike/Akira child and she was unattractive so I'm curious how yours turn out...
Akira did try for baby with two or three gals before Grim came.  Not sure if/when those kids will show up, but if they do and I realize who they are, I'll point them out ;=)
Yeah, Don was just cleaning dishes, so he finished quickly, and Izumi was painting, but then dropped her cue.  I didn't realize what was happening until I noticed her icon on the bar across the bottom had gone pink and it was too late by then.  Fortunately, the "ask to just be friends" option remedied the damage done.

For some reason I can not help but imagine the conversations between Gaivan and Chantons.

And I don't know whether to be horrified or amused at Candy dancing.
Candy is such a delight!  I've never had Sims be quite as food obsessed as Candy and Summer have been.  Of course, Summer almost always makes fish tacos, so she hasn't gained that much weight.  Candy, however, raids the fridge and tends to go for cake (which we try to always keep on hand for birthdays or weddings).
Hmmm, maybe I need to create a lengthy conversation between Gaivan and Chantons for a future update....?

Wow! I caught up to a lot of catching up. (did that make sense? It really made sense in my head) #justsaying #shrugs

I love that the shnoz has stayed present and in your face (pun soooooo intended!)

So much has happened since I last had a chance to visit the Took's, that I have no idea where to begin. I kept thinking up smart and (sometimes) witty remarks, but, now they're all gone. Just like Reiko and Raj and Johnny and... and... (sobs wildly)

Only bonus of dead Sims is Grimm! I adore him (her?) and wish (s)he could marry into the family lol
So glad you're back!  I miss you when you're way!
Yes, the nose is very in your face  ;=)
Must say, the ongoing deaths is a big downer for the immortal dynasties, but getting to keep beloved founders and heirs throughout is definitely the silver lining to that cloud.  And ghostly re-appearances like Reiko makes every time the family hits a dance club  :=)
Grim is great!!  I agree that Grim would be a delightful spouse option.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
The Took Immortal Dynasty, We've Run Out of Candy!
« Reply #112 on: August 13, 2017, 01:14:53 PM »
Pippin:  Before we rejoin the Took household, we answer the question, "What does Katlin the waitress look like from the front?"

Pippin:  You're welcome.  We now rejoin our regularly scheduled update.  Chantons continues getting in quality time with friends.  This includes playing hooky with Keisha Ojo.

Keisha:  Yeah, so mom's still insane about this whole idea of us getting married.  Of course, I do kinda go for older men...
Chantons:  Little girls, little girls
                 Everywhere I turn I can see them
                 Little girls, little girls
                 Night and day I eat, sleep, and breathe them

Pippin:  Alright then.  And he also spent some time with Guadalupe.

Guadalupe:  Hi.  I don't know if you've noticed, but I have awesome blue hair.  Wouldn't it be nice if you could have children with beautiful blue hair?  That could probably be arranged, you know?
Pippin:  And we met this incredible beauty...

Pippin:  McKinley Rouse.  She's the daughter of Don and Teagan.  Not a redhead, but very lovely...and a gloomy bookworm.  Yep.  She's Eeyore the librarian.  Of course, despite his many options, there was only one girl who really grabbed Chantons' attention. 

Pippin:  Candy Behr.  We knew we'd lose her one day, but it was far too soon for Chantons.
Chantons:  How do I live without you?
                 I want to know
                 How do I breathe without you?
                 If you ever go
                 How do I ever, ever survive
                 How do I, how do I, oh how do I live

Pippin:  Of course, no other spouse option was ever going to live up to Candy in Chantons' eyes, but it's still sad (and maybe devastating) to see her go.  Of course, it does increase the chances that he might marry someone who's not her.

McKinley:  So, Chantons, I notice you keep texting me pictures of Candy...?
Chantons:  Lonely I'm so lonely
                 I have nobody
                 To call my own

McKinley:  Ooooh, you poor dear little...odd man!
Pippin:  And in true Took fashion, the household decided to deal with their grief over Candy's loss with a dance party.

Pippin:  Rieko showed up.
Rieko:  Hey, Candy and I may have been rivals for Gaivan's affection, but that doesn't mean I'm not sad she's gone...well...or has crossed over...just like me...it's possible I'm here to avoid her...

Pippin:  And even Paolo came along for the dance party.  That's him by the closet with Sylvia Wooten the bartender.
Sylvia:  You must be so broken up over the loss of Candy.
Paolo:  Who?
Pippin:  And later on, since Chantons was still feeling sad, he sent a sad text to Laurie.  She responded by inviting him over.

Laurie:  So, you're just roaming around in your jammies?  I mean, I get that you're sad and all, but is that really the sort of fashion statement a dynasty heir should be making? 
Pippin:  Oh.  Laurie picked up the snob trait.  Too bad.  She had seemed so perfect up until that point.

Chantons:  I know I'll never love this way again
                 So I keep holdin' on before the good is gone
                 I know I'll never love this way again
                 Hold on, hold on, hold on

Annalise:  You know what would help you feel better?  Exercise!!  C'mon, let's go for a jog!
Pippin:  Yep.  Annalise got the active trait.
Laurie:  I can't wait to take over the Took mansion and decorate it into a palace worthy of my greatness!
Pippin:  Wow.  Really going overboard with this snob thing.
Chantons:  (weeps musically)
Pippin:  And when we return to the house, we find Don and Paolo doing something at the same time...

Pippin:  and it isn't pollinating.

Fluffy:  MooOOO moo Moo?
Grim:  Well, my supervisor's been riding me about not reaping efficiently enough, so I figured, hey, why not do a two-for-one?
Summer:  Oh, this is so sad!
Grim:  Count your blessings, sister, it could have been a three-for-one.
Pippin:  And we kept Chantons away from additional sad moodlet time by having him mentor Izumi on the violin.

Izumi:  Ugh!  It's so screechy!!  It's like listening to Kaila Feng talk!
Pippin:  And speaking of Kaila Feng and other young Sims like her, it's time for a house party!

Pippin:  Keisha Ojo grew up to have her mother's hair and father's face...poor girl...
Keisha:  Hey!
Annalise:  I'm so pumped for this party!!  I did like 50 push-ups before I left the house just to get some of the excitement out before I burst!!
Kaila:  Back away from my man, color-blind Amazon!
Pippin:  And while we were in the midst of our party...

Pippin:  the Cowan twins, Rachael and Roxana, aged up to teen!  Rachael's the pretty one.
Roxana:  Hey, I...yeah, she is.
Rachael:  Aww, you're lovely too, sis.
Pippin:  Oh, and Chantons was riddled with splotchy sickness throughout the party.  Ah well.  no time for medicine when there are requirements to fulfill.  Although, instead of ending with our usual celebratory dance party, we ended with this.

Grim:  Hmmm, my mistake.  Guess I should have grabbed you when I came earlier.
Pippin:  And we mourn the loss of Summer, our last non-household club member, but we continue forward with dynasty requirements.  Of course, Chantons will need a sidekick to get some of this finished.
Chantons:  Help! I need somebody
                 Help! Not just anybody
                 Help! You know I need someone
                            Help!

Rachael:  Fear not, help has arrived!
Pippin:  Heavens, you're simply glowing my dear!
Rachael:  Nope!  I'm just really bright blue and wearing a yellow dress.
Chantons:  You're a shining star
                 No matter who you are
                 Shining bright to see
                 What you could truly be

Pippin:  And we knock out several whims by taking advantage of the different mood-enhancing rooms in the house.  That includes the flirty room.

Chantons:  Hey, Hey, Good Lookin', whatcha got cookin'
                 How's about cookin' something up with me

Rachael:  That was beautiful, or whatever, but...why is your mother in the room?
Izumi:  Just enjoying seeing someone other than Kaila with my boy.  Please, carry on.
Rachael:  ...okay...
Pippin:  And those two managed to develop a pink romance bar in no time...kind of by accident.  Anyway, spooky party time!

Little Izumi:  So, are you the camel fairy?
Nyla:  I'm the mascot for the Flying Llamas!!
Laurie:  That costume is so lame.  Zombies are totally in this year. 

Kaila:  ...so anyway, that's why you stand no chance with Chantons.  And questions?
Annalise:  Yes.  If he's all yours, why is he standing behind you chatting up the ugly twin?
Kaila:  Hey!!
Roxana:  Hey!!!

McKinley:  Gotta carve these pumpkins to make sure we get a gold medal party!
Pippin:  Actually, we only needed two pumpkins carved and Abernathy and Izumi already did them, but I like your initiative!
McKinley:  Thanks!  So...I'd make a great dynasty spouse?
Pippin:  ...maybe...though, speaking of needing to add another member to the household, we have no pollinators.

Izumi:  Sai Basu, my oldest and dearest friend!
Sai:  Actually, we met once in passing and you don't even remember where.
Izumi:  True, but you have the serial romantic aspiration already and we need a pollinator.
Sai:  Wait, pollinator?  Izumi, my oldest and dearest friend, I'd be happy to help!
Izumi:  Great!  The treadmill's upstairs.
Sai:  Sure, I...what?
Pippin:  And as we're bringing our update to a close, someone has a birthday.

Pippin:  Guess it's about time to pick a spouse.
Izumi:  As long as it's not that nasty Kaila Feng!!
Pippin:  So, at this point, Abernathy is a little under two weeks from hitting the elder life stage, so he's just waiting for the age-up.  Chantons has already completed the musical genius aspiration, has all seven whims, and has maxed the piano and violin skills.  Things are going extremely well.  At least, things are going really well for the Tooks.

Fluffy:  BLARGHH!!!!

Laurie:  Ugh!!  I have never been more disgusted in my life!  You vile, disgusting creature!!!
Fluffy:  Moo.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: The Took Immortal Dynasty, We've Run Out of Candy!
« Reply #113 on: August 13, 2017, 02:19:05 PM »
Thanks for the frontal picture of the waitress. She wears a dour expression but has great...pecs.

What an amazing shot of Paolo and Don doing the death drop at the exact same moment in the exact same pose!
Chantons is so blessed with spouse candidates! An embarrassment of riches, even!

I still like Laurie. The Snob trait isn't that bad. I remember Nancy Landgraab moving in with my impoverished Apocalypse household and complaining about the small TV size, haha.
McKinley is also very pretty although I can't remember for the life of me who Teagan is.
Who does Chantons like best so far, barring the fact that you placed him in the Flirty Room with Rachel.

Laurie and the cowplant! Girl, you might have fallen out of Pippin's favor!

Online MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #114 on: August 13, 2017, 03:44:09 PM »
So sorry about Candy, Don, Paulo, and Summer. And I like Laurie, too. Snobs have good entertainment value, and she does have red hair.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline PJHP1243

• Stands for Percy Jackson-Harry Potter (yes, I know I am a total book nut)
  • Llama Wrangler
« Reply #115 on: August 15, 2017, 08:13:23 AM »
I love Rachael, actually. I've never been too attracted to Laurie, and I think Rachael has a more interesting face. And blue!!!
Anyone but that waitress Katlin. *shudders*
Overall a very hilarious update, as usual. But yikes, that's a lot of deaths.
stories coming soon... my sims 3 is working again!
I am a pro lurker. If you are reading this right now, I have most likely read your story. Maybe I'll comment. No promises...

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #116 on: August 15, 2017, 09:07:06 PM »
Now I feel bad for making fun of Candy in the previous chapter. R.I.P. to all (official and non afficial) household's members. 

Personally, I like McKinley. At least she tries to help  ;D

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #117 on: August 16, 2017, 06:22:31 PM »
No new update yet.  It's the first week back to school and that's crazy as a teacher!  In fact, I haven't even played Sims at all since my last update.  However, there have been wonderful responses with excellent thoughts and ideas on the mystery of who Chantons will marry (which I'm honestly not decided on yet), so I thought I'd join the discussion  :=)

Thanks for the frontal picture of the waitress. She wears a dour expression but has great...pecs.

What an amazing shot of Paolo and Don doing the death drop at the exact same moment in the exact same pose!
Chantons is so blessed with spouse candidates! An embarrassment of riches, even!

I still like Laurie. The Snob trait isn't that bad. I remember Nancy Landgraab moving in with my impoverished Apocalypse household and complaining about the small TV size, haha.
McKinley is also very pretty although I can't remember for the life of me who Teagan is.
Who does Chantons like best so far, barring the fact that you placed him in the Flirty Room with Rachel.

Laurie and the cowplant! Girl, you might have fallen out of Pippin's favor!
The Laurie and Fluffy interaction was a complete accident, but so wonderful for establishing more of the snob character.  I think she could be fun to write as a snob character.
McKinley's mama was this lovely redhead...

and was pollinated by new pollinator guy, not by Don.  My mistake.  Actually, I think Don pollinated her later, but McKinley would be NPG's offspring.  Even though she's a brunette, she's got the redhead genes  ;=)

So sorry about Candy, Don, Paulo, and Summer. And I like Laurie, too. Snobs have good entertainment value, and she does have red hair.
Laurie's hair and good traits other than snob were a definite big selling point.  However, she actually doesn't show any interest of interacting with Chantons autonomously.  Basically, other than her spontaneous playing monster when Chantons was on the rocket ship as a child, she's never initiated interaction with the Sim that Reiko said was supposed to choose his own bride.  Of course, I think she's really pretty, so I'm debating if I make him marry her anyhow.

I love Rachael, actually. I've never been too attracted to Laurie, and I think Rachael has a more interesting face. And blue!!!
Anyone but that waitress Katlin. *shudders*
Overall a very hilarious update, as usual. But yikes, that's a lot of deaths.
Right?  Rachel is stunning.  I found her mom (Kiana) to be interesting-looking as an adult, but not necessarily pretty.  Roxana (Rachael's twin) also managed to be less-than-gorgeous.  Rachael may be the best and brightest chance to bring some blue into the bloodline.
Yeah, I wasn't really thinking of Katlin the waitress as a spouse option.  Pollination target...maybe.  She does have those nice...pecs.

Now I feel bad for making fun of Candy in the previous chapter. R.I.P. to all (official and non afficial) household's members. 

Personally, I like McKinley. At least she tries to help  ;D
McKinley is pretty delightful.  Pretty and delightful, in fact!  From my observations of autonomous behavior, she is the best option.  She interacts positively socially and does on-point activities such as the pumpkin carving.  Of course, as a watched Sim, her time would be pretty much micromanaged, so that alone doesn't make her the no-brainer choice.

Nyla Gupta (who no longer looks like a boy) actually has the highest relationship level with Chantons.  Of course, this is an unfair determining factor as I've forced interaction between them throughout her life and others were a little later to the party.
Kaila Feng is also a definite option.  The hate-hate relationship she has with Izumi could be really fun to write and Kaila has the neat trait!  And she's really pretty (as one would expect given her parents).
Annalise (Laurie's sister) is cute and the hyper-athlete idea could be a fun running (no pun intended) gag, but I'm really not as drawn to her as the other options.
Laurie, McKinley, Rachael, Nyla, or Kaila.  An embarrassment of riches indeed!

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #118 on: September 03, 2017, 11:33:20 AM »
Annnnnd... I'm back... Again...

I'm partial to Nyla myself, although, I won't be annoyed if McKinley or Rachael got the guy.

We kinda had the hate-hate thing between Reiko and Izumi, but, it would be kinda funny to see Izumi keeping up the Mama Bear tradition between the wives :-) And, it turned out well for them in the end.
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #119 on: September 03, 2017, 12:30:25 PM »
Annnnnd... I'm back... Again...

I'm partial to Nyla myself, although, I won't be annoyed if McKinley or Rachael got the guy.

We kinda had the hate-hate thing between Reiko and Izumi, but, it would be kinda funny to see Izumi keeping up the Mama Bear tradition between the wives :-) And, it turned out well for them in the end.
Welcome back, my darling Mags!! 
Nyla is sweet, and just might find herself on the fast track to best friend status if she's not the spouse.
I hadn't intended to have the hate-hate thing with Rieko and Izumi.  Izumi just had that whole vampire hate thing going...with the whole family, actually.
It's possible that the storyline might take a surprise twist  ;=)  Stay tuned!