Author Topic: The Took Immortal Dynasty, Completed!  (Read 159711 times)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: The Took Immortal Dynasty, A Little Less Red
« Reply #135 on: October 06, 2017, 11:21:14 PM »
Oh Izumi, I can't believe you're gone!
Thank you, Pippin, for the lovely shots of Izumi in her younger days.
It must be tough for the Took household to be losing one amazing woman after another.

Which begs the question: Do you influence nooboo gender or is it mere coincidence that the first four generations of the Tooks have been male?

I totally cracked up, Pippin, that you start considering spousal prospects from the instant that Wade ages up to a toddler!
Of course, you do! It's such a dynasty/legacy thing to do!

Yes, I agree that Aimee Foy is a fox! But why is she running around the Took house in a towel!?

Another delightful update, except for the death of Izumi.  Rest in peace, you lovely creature!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: The Took Immortal Dynasty, A Little Less Red
« Reply #136 on: October 06, 2017, 11:33:50 PM »
Oh Izumi, I can't believe you're gone!
Thank you, Pippin, for the lovely shots of Izumi in her younger days.
It must be tough for the Took household to be losing one amazing woman after another.

Which begs the question: Do you influence nooboo gender or is it mere coincidence that the first four generations of the Tooks have been male?

I totally cracked up, Pippin, that you start considering spousal prospects from the instant that Wade ages up to a toddler!
Of course, you do! It's such a dynasty/legacy thing to do!

Yes, I agree that Aimee Foy is a fox! But why is she running around the Took house in a towel!?

Another delightful update, except for the death of Izumi.  Rest in peace, you lovely creature!
Gorgeous Aimee had hit the sauna, hence it was towel time.  Too bad she fell between Chantons and Wade.  Maybe she'll still be an adult when Wade ages up?
I haven't influenced gender at all in this dynasty.  I have no idea why the male gene is so prominent in the Took line.  Maybe I need to influence gender to get at least a couple of females.
I'll miss Izumi.  Of course, now that Robyn's the only spouse in the house, the boys will need to step up their game.  She's not going to run things for them.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
The Took Immortal Dynasty, The Handsome Elder
« Reply #137 on: October 07, 2017, 10:33:55 PM »

Pippin:  Back at a mourning Took household, Max is doing quite well at his job.

Pippin:  We're making sure the Munch household continues to be occupied.  And since Kaila Feng is quite lovely...

Pippin:  we keep those genes as an option too.  Speaking of genes, this little tyke comes from some awesome ones.

Pippin:  You gonna chat with your daddy, little guy?
Wade:  Mm-nn
Pippin:  Why not?
Wade:  Wan' Unka Max!
Pippin: But sadly, Unka Max was not much longer for this world.

Max:  Someone tell Laurie how much I love her and wish I'd gotten more time with her.
Grim:  I volunteer to visit your newly single girlfriend.

Pippin:  Nice.
Myla the Maid:  Hey, I heard there's a super handsome elder here.

Pippin:  Sorry, Max has just recently passed away.
Myla:  Who's Max?

Myla:  Why, Mr. Took, you are even more handsome than they say.
Gaivan:  I'm more...they say...it's just that...I had a...we could...
Myla:  Good heavens, you have so many thoughts going on there.  I hope at least one of them is a thought for me?
Gaivan:  They're...lots of the...you were...yes!
Myla:  Such a sweet talker!
Pippin:  Yeah, he's sweet and a talker.

Gaivan:  It's that...not as you...because that they...but thorns so...for you.
Myla:  Oooo, I'm getting weak in the knees, Mr. Took!
Gaivan:  I think...you and...we are...Gaivan...you can...
Myla:  Okay...Gaivan.

Myla:  (swoons into kiss)
Pippin:  Rieko's ghost never shows up anymore, but I'm pretty sure she'd be happy that you're moving forward or on or whatever you say for this.
Myla:  Oh my!
Pippin:  And she stayed the night which meant she was there when Chantons got home...

Pippin:  with another promotion bringing him to level 9!  I'm not quite sure why he poses like a dramatic opera singer for it.  Anyway, Gaivan and Myla didn't actually sleep while she was staying over.

Pippin:  And look, she's fixing our broken toilet!

Myla:  BLARGH!!!
Pippin:  Oh, never mind.  She seems to have an upset stomach for some reason.  Eventually, she had to leave.

Pippin:  I don't think Gaivan ever gave her a chance to use the bathroom.
Gaivan:  She was...and we...because I...whew!
Pippin:  Yeah, I'll bet.  Time for more Wade spam!

Abernathy:  Alright, the brave little warrior rides his battle T-rex into the fray!
Wade:  Wan Unka Max!
Pippin:  Oh, good call, Wade.  Guess we need a new Unka Max.  Abernathy?
Abernathy:  Yeah, I've got a friend from work who might be interested.

Pippin:  Hey, it's Benny Tanaka!  He's one of Jeremy's kids.  That seems appropriate.
Abernathy:  Yeah, but he could use a bit of sprucing up.

Benny:  What the...?
Abernathy:  Wa-POW!!  Transformation!

Abernathy:  Excellent!  Now let's get you out there spreading those golden eye genes!
Benny:  Let's what?
Pippin:  Yeah, you kind of forgot to offer him the pollinator position and move him in first.
Abernathy:  Oh.  Was that important?
Pippin:  (sigh)  Anyway, those formalities get tended to and Benny takes over in his father's footsteps.  Let's invite Rachel over.  Blue skin and gold eyes sounds perfect!

Benny:  Hey, how's my favorite niece?
Pippin:  Niece?!?!?  Never mind!!  Let's hit ladies night!

Pippin:  Sade Spencer-Kim.  She's gorgeous!!  A golden-eyed version of her would be amazing!!  Go get her, tiger!
Sade:  So, does your Watcher not know I can hear him?
Benny:  Well, I'm a bit new to the household, but I get the sense he's not very smooth.
Pippin:  Yeah I...HEY!

Pippin:  Well, somebody's smooth!
Sade:  Does he thrive on ruining moments?
Benny:  I'm thinking maybe so.

Pippin:  Alright, looks like things are going super well!  In fact, Robyn's even actually spending time with her son!

Robyn:  Oh, I'm not here on purpose.  You left the plate of cake in here.
Wade:  No wan mama!  Wan Unka Binny!
Pippin:  (facepalm)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: The Took Immortal Dynasty, The Handsome Elder
« Reply #138 on: October 08, 2017, 01:05:30 AM »
This was such a hilarious update, Pippin! I cried from laughing so hard.

Rest in peace, Max Villareal. You were a prolific though unwilling pollinator. We look forward to meeting the fruits of your loins (is that the right expression?).

Oh my! Myla and Gaivan really steamed things up, didn't they? And how I love the way you write Gaivan's dialogue.

A new pollinator already!
How did Abernathy "spruce up" Benny Tanaka? Did he just get Benny out of his sad funk, or is that how Benny acquired those exotic-looking golden tiger eyes?
The dialogue among Sade, Benny, and Pippin were too funny!

Wade, you are an adorable little contrarian! Has your mama never sung you that song "Love the one you're with?"

Really, really loved this update, Pippin!

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #139 on: October 08, 2017, 08:09:53 AM »
And now I have that song running in my head:
Tell Laura I love her.
Tell Laura I need her.
Tell Laura not to cry,
My love for her will never die.

Good-bye, Max and good-bye, Izumi (I missed the previous chapter).
Glad that Gaivan's found someone to keep him happy in his elder years. Just make sure he doesn't wear himself out.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #140 on: October 08, 2017, 01:41:34 PM »
This was such a hilarious update, Pippin! I cried from laughing so hard.

Rest in peace, Max Villareal. You were a prolific though unwilling pollinator. We look forward to meeting the fruits of your loins (is that the right expression?).

Oh my! Myla and Gaivan really steamed things up, didn't they? And how I love the way you write Gaivan's dialogue.

A new pollinator already!
How did Abernathy "spruce up" Benny Tanaka? Did he just get Benny out of his sad funk, or is that how Benny acquired those exotic-looking golden tiger eyes?
The dialogue among Sade, Benny, and Pippin were too funny!

Wade, you are an adorable little contrarian! Has your mama never sung you that song "Love the one you're with?"

Really, really loved this update, Pippin!
Aww, so glad you enjoyed it!  I really struggled with whether or not to let Gaivan pursue things with Myla because of my adoration for Rieko and then was worried about how the readers would take it.  She was an amazing Sim.  Myla's sweet, but she's definitely no Rieko.
Benny being "spruced up" was the "transform" interaction with the SimRay.  It made his sin tone more bronze and gave him those golden eyes.  Back when I used to join Abernathy at work, he used it on a co-worker and that fellow ended up with green hair.  I'm not sure If it did anything with Benny's hair color or not since elder status could have kept it grey while it might register genetically as something else.
Of course Royn has never sung "Love the One You're With" to Wade.  That would mean interacting with a child  ;=)  It was a very appropriate song choice, however.
I'm also quite excited to see how Max's kiddos turn out (especially his daughter with Laurie!!).

And now I have that song running in my head:
Tell Laura I love her.
Tell Laura I need her.
Tell Laura not to cry,
My love for her will never die.

Good-bye, Max and good-bye, Izumi (I missed the previous chapter).
Glad that Gaivan's found someone to keep him happy in his elder years. Just make sure he doesn't wear himself out.
Yeah, the passing of beloved Sims is always hard.  It's part of the game, of course, but still hard to accept.  I still grieve Rieko.
I'm very careful with Gaivan's moodlets.  However, he's not become dangerously tired yet.  Must be all that yoga he does.

As a fun footnote, I've never included this in the narrative, but every song Chantons writes has Robyn's name in the title.  Some of my favorites have been, "Robyn Me Blind," "Robyn and Stealin'" and"Robyn the Cradle"

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
The Took Immortal Dynasty, The New Pollinator
« Reply #141 on: October 08, 2017, 01:42:14 PM »
Pippin:  As we rejoin the Took household, Abernathy was invited out to dinner...

Pippin:  by his dead wife.
Abernathy:  So, my favorite test subject, shall we analyze how all of the romantic socials work during the afterlife?
Izumi:  Well, I certainly didn't come here for the food!
Pippin:  But they have more than just inadequate food here,

Pippin:  they also have a lovely red-haired chef!  Benny, we need you over here!!
Benny:  Coming!
Pippin:  Meantime, Vlad brings out the food for our happy couple...

Pippin:  and promptly drops it on the floor.  At least things are going well for Benny.
Benny:  Umm, all I can do is compliment her food or insult it.
Pippin:  Curses!  Okay, compliment it and then see how things go with the blonde waitress with the...generous frontside...

Benny:  You mean the one that just aged up to elder?
Pippin:  Dang it!!

Abernathy:  Don't worry, Pippin, the date's not a complete loss despite your failure to use it as a pollinating session.
Pippin:  Oh, you sappy kids.
Izumi:  Sappy does rhyme with happy, after all.
Pippin:  Of course, Abernathy has other important dinner dates as well.

Gaivan:  So it's...that you and...because when they...and dinner for...
Abernathy:  Umm, it was nice, if that's what you're asking?
Gaivan:  Yes and...that when...if she mentioned...because we don't?
Abernathy:  Umm, you mean did she mention mom?  Yeah.  Mom's happy.  She's just watching over us and enjoying heavenly dance parties.  She said to tell you congratulations on the baby, by the way.
Gaivan:  (smiles and blushes)
Abernathy:  Hey, I actually understood that response!
Pippin:  The congratualtions, of course, refer to Myla's little baby bump.

Pippin:  Abernathy's going to be a big brother!
Myla:  Yep, but here I am still coming in as the maid.  Guess that handsome charmer Gaivan got what he needed and now he's just moving on (sigh).
Gaivan:  Myla, you're so...that glowing and...we could...such a vision...c'mere!

Myla:  Oh my!
Pippin:  Yeah, he's not the love 'em and leave 'em type, silly girl.  Although, if you could tidy up a bit when you're done, that would be nice.  Little Wade leaves his cake plates laying all over the place.  Speaking of Wade, Chantons took him out socializing so he'll have a head start on the social butterfly aspiration.  First, Casa Caliente!

Pippin:  Cierra Caliente is not a redhead, but still has excellent genes.  Let's get some Pancakes!

Pippin:  And here we have Erik and Kelsi Pancakes.  Kelsi is in the overalls.  Landgraab time!

Pippin:  The lovely blonde is Lilliana Landgraab.  Still only a teen.  Maybe Wade will want an older wife?  The Landgraabs only have toddler-aged Kaleb and child-aged Caleb.  I'll bet things get confusing at their household.  But Lilliana, right?  Anyway, Behr with us a moment longer.

Pippin:  Oh.  My.  Goodness!!  The "share the love" social is adorable!!  How have I never seen this before?!?!?  Anyway, Wade found his female twin in young Amelia Behr.  They are sooooooooooooooo cute together!!  Is it too soon to start shipping them?  I think not.  Of course, sometimes the red hair as a toddler/child leads to uncommon color (like blue) in teen and adult stages (fingers crossed).  Of course, I won't want to wait super long like I had to for Robyn to age up, but...

Pippin:  If they have a daughter who has Marci's looks and Benny's gold eyes, that's going to be hard to shoot down.
Gaivan:  It's the...because he's...cake with...
Pippin:  Oh.  Yes.  Cake.  Probably something about his birthday.

Chantons:  Happy birthday, dear Wade,
                 Happy birthday to you.

Robyn:  Who's Wade?
Pippin:  Your son?  Little redheaded guy who's been roaming around the house?  Maybe you've noticed him?
Robyn:  You mean the one who keeps taking my cake?  Yeah.  I know him.

Pippin:  Woot woot!!  Childhood achieved!!
Wade:  Umm, what's wrong with Dad's ankle?
Pippin:  Really?  You've heard his speech pattern and that's what worries you?
Wade:  Fair enough.  Let's go socialize!!  Bring on the ladies!
Pippin:  Yes we'll...what?

Wade:  Aww, Cierra, you're just the best!  In fact, you're my best friend, right?
Cierra:  Of course I am!
Pippin:  Smooth!  We'll just check that off the list.
Kassidy Fyres:  You think I'm great too, right, Wade?

Wade:  Of course, you are, dear.  (pats her reassuringly on the back)
Cierra:  Just not as great as me.
Wade:  Ladies, ladies, you're both pretty!  Now, let's secure one more child friend.  Hmmm, Amelia hasn't aged up yet.  Ah well.  Guess we'll order Pancakes.

Wade:  So, Erik, this is my great-grandpa and his extremely under-aged babymama!
Myla:  Excuse me?
Gaivan:  Well, he...that we are...immortal so...
Myla:  No, I understand that, it's just that he called me your babymama.
Pippin:  Yeah, I kind of won't let him make her his girlfriend out of respect for Rieko.
Wade:  I figure babymama makes you sound closer to family than calling you the maid.  It was intended to be nice?
Myla:  (sigh)  I'll take it.
Pippin:  And meantime, Robyn has finally painted her first masterpiece.
Robyn:  Well, I am pretty amazing.

Pippin:  Actually, Izumi had her first masterpiece far earlier in the painting skill and was knocking out about 1 masterpiece for every 3 paintings she'd do.
Robyn:  Listening to you has made me tired and hungry.  I'm going to lounge on the couch and have some cake.
Pippin:  (sigh)  We could have had Laurie.  Ah well, things will work better since I'm not letting Wade choose his own romantic course.  Wait, where'd Wade go?

Wade:  So, Uncle Benny, what tips can you give me for when I take over as pollinator?
Benny:  Umm, you know you're the heir right?  Not a pollinator?
Wade:  Eh, heir, pollinator, potato, potahto.  So, what are your tips?
Benny:  Ummm...not a pollinator...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline dontmindme

• Immortal
Re: The Took Immortal Dynasty, The New Pollinator
« Reply #142 on: October 08, 2017, 02:29:13 PM »
lol, Wade, good luck with that future Serial Romantic aspiration you're gearing up towards. He is rather cute and funny, thank goodness he's taking after the Took side. Also, good luck, Benny. You'd better do a real good job teaching that kid. I wonder if those gold eyes are vampire eyes? I think I remember seeing them there. Hopefully they can be passed on and that Rachel soon gets a pollinator of her own. It would be such a shame to let that color fade. Good luck to the Tooks down the road!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #143 on: October 08, 2017, 02:37:44 PM »
Abernathy and Izumi's date was adorable. Tough luck about the redheaded cook, Benny!

I'm glad that Gaivan has found a companion to share some of his eternal life and that everyone's okay with that, including Rieko.
And yes, Rieko is just irreplaceable.

Wade the toddler checking out his spousal prospects, too funny! I hope he and Amelia Behr aren't too far apart in age!

Also, I can't wait to see how many of Benny's offspring get his "sintone" (your spelling, lol. I love it!) and his golden eyes.
Potato, potahto, indeed, Wade! What explains your unceasing fascination for pollinators? Makes me wonder what your teen aspiration will be...

Another wonderful update!

P.S. Does the Took nose usually appear after the teen birthday?

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #144 on: October 11, 2017, 07:28:54 PM »
lol, Wade, good luck with that future Serial Romantic aspiration you're gearing up towards. He is rather cute and funny, thank goodness he's taking after the Took side. Also, good luck, Benny. You'd better do a real good job teaching that kid. I wonder if those gold eyes are vampire eyes? I think I remember seeing them there. Hopefully they can be passed on and that Rachel soon gets a pollinator of her own. It would be such a shame to let that color fade. Good luck to the Tooks down the road!
You nailed it!  Definitely wanted to steer the narrative to help explain how he ended up as a serial romantic and didn't want to go with the cliché spoiled rich kid trope.
I agree that Rachel is gorgeous and I absolutely need to keep those genetics as a spouse option!!

Abernathy and Izumi's date was adorable. Tough luck about the redheaded cook, Benny!

I'm glad that Gaivan has found a companion to share some of his eternal life and that everyone's okay with that, including Rieko.
And yes, Rieko is just irreplaceable.

Wade the toddler checking out his spousal prospects, too funny! I hope he and Amelia Behr aren't too far apart in age!

Also, I can't wait to see how many of Benny's offspring get his "sintone" (your spelling, lol. I love it!) and his golden eyes.
Potato, potahto, indeed, Wade! What explains your unceasing fascination for pollinators? Makes me wonder what your teen aspiration will be...

Another wonderful update!

P.S. Does the Took nose usually appear after the teen birthday?
I'm hoping the nose shows up for the teen years.  I wasn't sure if Abernathy or Chantons had it until then, so it's a waiting game at this point.
Sintone.  My bad  :=)
Glad you enjoyed the update!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
The Took Immortal Dynasty, New Friends and a New Took
« Reply #145 on: October 11, 2017, 07:29:31 PM »
Pippin:  It is a sad, sad day at the Took household as we regret to announce...

Pippin:  Tanvi Foy will no longer be giving birth to beautiful daughters.
Tanvi:  Well, my adulthood probably lasted an entire extra life stage in length due to all the pregnancies, and I got such lovely children, so I guess I can't complain.
Pippin:  We can.  Guess it's time to start pollinating the lovely Aimee.
Tanvi:  Dude!  That's my daughter!
Pippin:  You're right, that was insensitive.  We'll just wait until you're not around to hear or see anything.
Tanvi:  Not cool, dude.  Not cool.
Pippin:  Meantime...

Benny:  You have absolutely caught my eye, you vixen.  That's why I just had to have some time alone with you.
The Aforementioned Vixen:  You know, I feel oddly flirty all of the sudden.
Pippin:  Flirty aura room, you have served us well.  You're the real MVP...next to Rieko.  Speaking of Rieko...

Pippin:  This is not her.
Myla:  OWWW!!!  I think the baby's coming!
Pippin:  Hmm, there's no option for Gaivan to take you to the hospital and I can't get any interaction with the crib for you to have the baby either.  Maybe if we just have you wait around the house long enough, you'll give birth!
Myla:  I don't OWW think that's OOOOWWWWW how it works!
Gaivan:  I don't...but could...if you want...
Myla:  C'mere, tiger!

Pippin:  And after a few hours passed, I was pretty certain she wasn't going to give birth here.  Dang it.  She left and almost immediately gave birth to a daughter named Lacy!
Gaivan:  So...the girl...mine and...we were...not until now that...and parents again!

Wade:  Well hello, Kaelyn Feng!  I'm Wade Took.  That's right, Took like the dynasty family.  (winks) You're welcome.
Pippin:  You know, she's probably going to be gorgeous when she grows up.
Wade:  Oh, I know.
Pippin:  And Wade gets in social time with several others.

Wade:  Alright!  Let's make all sorts of friendship-type connections!
Pippin:  Parker Haas and her hat are adorable!
Wade:  Oh, I know.
Pippin:  And little Amelia still hasn't aged up.
Wade:  (sigh) I know.

Robyn:  Umm, honey?  Why is there some random girl stuck in the bathroom?
Chantons:  Here I am
                 Stuck in the middle with you

Robyn:  Eh, whatever.  I already ate and there's nothing on TV.  Wanna woohoo before I take my nap?
Chantons:  Oh, dream weaver
                 I believe you can get me through the night

Robyn:  Yeah I can.

Myla:  Umm...help?

Pippin:  Already finished the social butterfly aspiration?
Wade:  Of course!  Now I'm going to try to max the other three before I age up.

Pippin:  That's a pretty ambitious goal.
Wade:  Hey, only the ambitious deserve to use this much glitter.
Pippin:  Truer words have never been spoken.
Wade:  Well, this is getting old, think I'll go make more friends.
Pippin:  ...what?

Wade:  Hey there, Jayden Gupta!  You must be in great shape.
Jayden:  Umm, I guess...?
Wade:  Well, you have been running through my dreams all night.
Jayden:  Uh, we just met sooo....
Wade:  Shhh, no words.  Don't spoil this perfect moment.  Oh, never mind.  Excuse me.  (runs off)
Jayden:  ...what?
Pippin:  Meantime, on the porch in the background...

Benny:  You know, I'm quite handy myself.  Or was that handsy?
Masami:  Ooo, let's find out!

Wade:  Well, hello there, beautiful lady.  I'm Wade Took.  Yep, Took, as in the dynasty family.  I'm sure you've heard of us.  We're kind of a big deal.
Miriam Foy:  Wow.  You need help picking up that name you just dropped?  You look weak and flabby, so I'd hate to see you pull a muscle.
Wade:  Aha, I see you're playing hard to get.
Miriam:  And you play hard to want.

Wade:  You intrigue me. 
Miriam:  Hey, I'm a realist.  I'm the younger and less attractive sister of the gorgeous Aimee, so I'm pollinator fodder at best.  No sense overblowing my own importance or sucking up to the royals.
Wade:  You're my new favorite.  Let's cloudgaze.
Miriam:  Sure.  Whatever, weirdo.

Wade:  What do you think that one looks like?
Miriam:  Well, it's really over-sized, so I'm going to say it's a metaphor for your over-inflated ego.
Wade:  You are a hoot and a holler!
Miriam:  Whatever.
Pippin:  I'm...I'm really not sure if things are going well there or not...anyway, Abernathy decided to get involved in genetic studies again.

Masami:  No, please!  Benny likes me just as I am.
Abernathy:  Well, that may be true, however unlikely, but I'm pretty sure I can do better.  (zap)
Masami:  Whoa, I'm gonna be sick!  (runs to bathroom)

Pippin:  Abernathy, you are an artist sir!
Abernathy:  It's true.
Benny:  And it looks like you've helped ensure that I just did my best work.

Benny:  Guess it's time to go gentle into that goodnight.
Grim:  Rage rage against the dying of the light?

Masami:  Ooo, you like poetry?
Grim:  I dabble.  So, now that you're single, you want to go for some dinner?
Masami:  I could eat.
Benny:  Umm, haven't even actually been reaped yet?
Grim:  Oh, my mistake.
Pippin:  And Benny's not the only one who's done some great work.

Chantons:  Naega jeil jal naga
Pippin:  That's Korean for "I'm the best."  He is nothing if not humble.  Anyway, Chantons is one promotion away from maxing his career and just needs to determine who will be his unique best friend (probably Nyla Gupta).  As we move to the next update, we'll see Wade age up to teen and take over as the focus of the legacy.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: The Took Immortal Dynasty, New Friends and a New Took
« Reply #146 on: October 11, 2017, 07:53:00 PM »
Haha, at the end of this update, you mention that "we'll see Wade age up to teen and take over as the focus of this legacy," which made me giggle.
You could have fooled me, Pippin! I thought Wade and his socializing had already become the focus of this legacy.
I mean, Wade really, really gets around and he seems to be keeping tabs on all the prime pollination prospects!

I loved Wade and Miriam Foy together--you keep that little guy in line, Miriam!
Is Miriam truly Wade's new favorite or does he say that to all the girls?
Haha, Wade as a Serial Romantic---I'm really looking forward to his barrage of stale pick-up lines! :D

I'm so sorry to see Benny go! His golden eyes and feline looks were very appealing!

Woooo, Chantons is so close to finishing all of his dynasty requirements apart from his elder birthday!

P.S. Thanks for sharing when The Nose has appeared with Wade's predecessors.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #147 on: October 12, 2017, 08:29:24 AM »
Something tells me that Wade is on track to get the Serial Romantic aspiration. I loved the back-and-forth with Miriam.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #148 on: October 13, 2017, 01:16:47 AM »
Well, I'm in love with Miriam. I very much look forward to her friendship with Wade and her probable pollination. I'm sure she'll have many dry, witty things to say about it. :)

Ah, yes, and Spiffendale's Patented Magic Fishcake! From the people who brought you Poof! It's Grilled Cheese and Eduardo-In-a-Can! Spiffendale's Magic Fishcake! (TM) "We'll sue ya!" (We will not. We will just continue to giggle delightedly every time you reference our story.)

Nice work on the transformations! I can't wait to see the golden-eyed offspring! And I'm even more excited to see how Amelia Behr ages up!

I'll keep my fingers crossed that the nose lives on.

And thanks for getting "I Am the Best" stuck in my head! Of all the earworms Chantons has inflicted on me, that's my favorite so far. :)

Offline PJHP1243

• Stands for Percy Jackson-Harry Potter (yes, I know I am a total book nut)
  • Llama Wrangler
« Reply #149 on: October 13, 2017, 03:56:51 PM »
Yes! Now we can get a new pollinator and pollinate Rachael!
Ahem. I mean, RIP Benny. And wow, that's a lot of spouse choices. And stuff.
What's Laurie's last name again? Just wondering which one is her child...
stories coming soon... my sims 3 is working again!
I am a pro lurker. If you are reading this right now, I have most likely read your story. Maybe I'll comment. No promises...

anything