Author Topic: How Many Life States in Your World?  (Read 41085 times)

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Watcher
Re: How Many Life States in Your World?
« Reply #75 on: February 26, 2018, 02:00:16 PM »
Each YA moved out should be a different life state from the previous one, and have a different job and different group of good friends.

I just want to make sure I am interpreting this correctly. Do we have to go through all of the careers before repeating or do careers and good friends just have to be different from the previously moved out YA?
The last of the two.
Its only skills and aspirations you have to go through all.

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
« Reply #76 on: February 26, 2018, 02:09:10 PM »
Awesome! That's what I thought, but I didn't want to fail over a stupid mistake!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
« Reply #77 on: February 27, 2018, 05:39:58 PM »
@MarianT

Can YAs quit their jobs after they get three promotions?

Since I have to restart, I have yet another question. The rules state that we can have same sex couples. If we choose to start with two male Sims, can we designate one of them as able to become pregnant when we create them in CAS, provided we follow the Immortal Dynasty gender customization rule (no changing if that option is chosen)?

Offline LenaLJ

• Watcher
« Reply #78 on: March 01, 2018, 02:40:44 AM »
@MarianT

Since I have to restart, I have yet another question. The rules state that we can have same sex couples. If we choose to start with two male Sims, can we designate one of them as able to become pregnant when we create them in CAS, provided we follow the Immortal Dynasty gender customization rule (no changing if that option is chosen)?

I would personally say no on the jobs. But lets wait on Marian for that one.

And yes i think you can create your two sims like that if that is like you want to play them.
(Btw. sorry to hear that you are restarting, what happend?)

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #79 on: March 01, 2018, 08:19:27 AM »
@MarianT

Yes, have your YAs keep their jobs -- they'll need to be employed when they move out. And yes, you can create your two Sims like that if you want.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
« Reply #80 on: March 01, 2018, 08:35:24 AM »
Thanks Marian and Lena.

Lena, I forgot to buy two rewards for a teen before growing him up. I got caught up in getting the argumentative trait and as soon as he blew out his candles I realized it. It was a really dumb mistake.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #81 on: March 01, 2018, 11:22:38 AM »
Thanks Marian and Lena.

Lena, I forgot to buy two rewards for a teen before growing him up. I got caught up in getting the argumentative trait and as soon as he blew out his candles I realized it. It was  really dumb mistake.

I feel your pain. My last two teens didn't get their regular 3rd trait because I forgot to check one after writing down their character traits.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline christinal3106

• Occult
« Reply #82 on: March 08, 2018, 11:40:47 PM »
I have something going on in my game, and I am not sure if it is by design or it's a bug.  So, I got a ghost child from the wishing well.  When he first came out, his portrait wasn't with the rest of the families. I saved and saved as, reloaded the game, and he was there.  He is not related to the family, not in the family tree.  He is also not aging.  Do ghosts age?  The first time he has talked to any of his siblings or even his mom, he had to do a friendly introduction.  I just bought romantic garden yesterday, so this is my first experience with it, and it isn't what I would expect would happen, I though it would be like adopting, but he isn't tied to the family at all.

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
« Reply #83 on: March 09, 2018, 12:13:59 AM »
@christinal3106 I had the same issue with an evil child from the well. The game saw him  as a roommate and not a family member.

Offline christinal3106

• Occult
« Reply #84 on: March 09, 2018, 02:10:22 AM »
@reggikko So, is this a bug?  Have you had experience with wishing well children in the past that the game didn't handle that way?

Offline LenaLJ

• Watcher
« Reply #85 on: March 09, 2018, 02:28:16 AM »
My game is doing the same thing with my second ghost child now. I guess it is a bug.

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
« Reply #86 on: March 09, 2018, 08:11:36 AM »
@reggikko So, is this a bug?  Have you had experience with wishing well children in the past that the game didn't handle that way?

@christinal3106 I've never used the wish for child option before this challenge, so I don't know how it is supposed to work.

Offline christinal3106

• Occult
« Reply #87 on: March 09, 2018, 09:53:47 AM »
Ok, thanks.  I guess I'll just make the best of my ghost.

Offline christinal3106

• Occult
« Reply #88 on: March 10, 2018, 06:44:48 AM »
How do you age up a ghost child?  He can't blow out candles.  Do you use cheats and cas?  Is this another bug related to them?  Are you suppose to be able to blow out candles with them?

Also, if you age them up in cas, they won't get their reward traits when turning into a young adult.

Offline christinal3106

• Occult
« Reply #89 on: March 14, 2018, 07:49:15 PM »
I'm sorry I have 3 posts in a row now, but there is a problem.  It looks like the alien/vampire hybrids are back.  My vamp dad was abducted, got pregnant and had a hybrid.  She can alter her disguise, but she has the vampire needs symbol.  Also, she has normal eyes and was not wearing any alien clothing, unlike the other full alien my two founders had.  In her "mother's" relationship tab, it says known alien.  I tried to change her outfits in cas, but it won't change.  I'll accept, and she will just look exactly how she did before.  I am starting to think all of this stuff is way too buggy right now, and I should just maybe come back to this challenge sometime in the future.