Author Topic: The Amarantha's Four Immortal Sisters Challenge - Chapter 64  (Read 45335 times)

Online deedee_828

• Watcher
Re: The Amarantha's Four Immortal Sister's Challenge - Chapter 27
« Reply #75 on: September 29, 2019, 08:37:18 PM »
Great chapter and I love that you took the time to give Frieda a make-over! I find the Salas' human forms quite unique and Frieda's younger brother, Antony, ends up marrying into my founder family. A spare branch but still part of the family. Though to get ghost babies I did have to add real ghostliness to him via NRaas MC. Is Frieda a real ghost in your game or is she just ghost colored?

Offline Trident

• Occult
« Reply #76 on: October 13, 2019, 10:49:21 PM »
Aidan, you're doing amazing, sweetie. Who knows what they'll get up to when you're gone...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
  • The Labelles shall overtake!
« Reply #77 on: October 20, 2019, 10:06:34 PM »
Great chapter and I love that you took the time to give Frieda a make-over! I find the Salas' human forms quite unique and Frieda's younger brother, Antony, ends up marrying into my founder family. A spare branch but still part of the family. Though to get ghost babies I did have to add real ghostliness to him via NRaas MC. Is Frieda a real ghost in your game or is she just ghost colored?

Thank you! That sounds interesting! I have never paid much attention to Antony before, but I will now! Frieda is a ghost in my game.  :)

Aidan, you're doing amazing, sweetie. Who knows what they'll get up to when you're gone...

Isn't that the truth. Aidan is the greatest.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Chapter 28 - Aidan Is the Best
« Reply #78 on: October 20, 2019, 10:07:19 PM »
Hello everyone! I have been having some issues with my computer and that's why I haven't been able to get this chapter up sooner. Anyways, last chapter Aidan went steady with Frieda Salas, Draven finished his requirements, the whole household had to deal with Fantasy, and Viper aged up.

Selene has been skilling like the madwoman she is and it is paying off.

My game is slowly becoming unplayable. Once Antheia ages up the Amaranthas will be moving to a new town. I want them to stay in Midnight Hollow, but sadly that is not a realistic option.

Hyun-Moon, Draven's father, died. Man, I can still remember all the drama he caused. I can't say I'll miss him, but he sure made things interesting.

Viper had his first brush with death after a paparazzi decided to inconveniently die on the Amaranthas' lawn.
"Hey death, could you hurry up a little? Please?"
"As you wish, Aries Amarantha's child."
Who wants to bet that Aries will have a child with the Grim Reaper before the end of this challenge? Not betting money of course, but bragging rights instead.

Draven was trying to impress Fantasy.
"Look Fantasy! I'm playing music so one day you will actually love me."
"Yeah, yeah Draven. I'm gardening. Aren't you an evil mastermind or something? Go back to being that."
"Yes, dearest."
Poor Draven. :( He's not a mastermind at all, just an evil person who's only friend outside of his family turned out to be... Fantasy of all people.

"Wow, these blocks are really interesting!"
Was that sarcasm?
"Of course not, Watcher."
Sure...

Antheia has a few days until she ages up and it's officially time to freak out. I had one of the sisters ask what her gender preference is and she is bisexual. I'm pretty sure her gender preference was undecided the first time I had them ask her, so I'm super glad my NRAAS finally threw me a bone. I have always had a feeling Antheia likes the ladies more and so I found the perfect one for her: Janette Holden-Wheeler. She's gorgeous and perfect for Antheia, plus her parents are both townies. It's a win-win.

A makeover was in order and did I mention how she is perfect for Antheia? Sadly, she ran away after saying hi to Antheia though.  :(
"I have to agree with you, she is perfect for me. She's my dream lady."

Hecate, why are you drinking?
"Teenagers."
That's valid. I'll just leave you alone then.
"Okay."

"So today is your last day as a teenager--"
"Nope, I'm not talking to you, hairspray demon."
"Hairspray demon? Excuse me?"
I don't know if I can love Aidan more at this point.

Aidan decided to spend his last minutes as a teenager at his girlfriend's house who was all grown up. She aged up with the commitment issues trait. Oh dear.

After 28 chapters, the first kid of this challenge is becoming a young adult. I can't believe this.
Aidan's new trait is bookworm to add to eccentric, genius, diva, and ambitious. His lifetime wish is to become an illustratious author.

Here is his picture for the family tree I am working on. The family tree will be posted along with a scoresheet once the Amaranthas move towns. Both the scoresheet and the family tree will be full of spoilers, so just a heads-up.

Here are some pictures of Frieda's makeover in CAS with her in both human and ghost form. She's beautiful in an unconventional way and I love her genetics.

Aidan and Frieda are adorable together.

It was no surprise he asked her to marry him.

She said yes, naturally. I mean, this is Aidan we are talking about here. He has the been the calmest diva I have ever, ever had in my game. He has never started a fight before. I'm not even sure the game registers him as a diva even though he has the trait.

Oh and guess who popped a wish to see Aidan get married? Aries, Aries of all people.

Hecate read Viper to sleep as the rest of his siblings ran around worrying about their love lives.

To finish this chapter off, I made a couple's pose for Frieda and Aidan. It's my first couple's pose I have ever made, and I'm proud of it. Their expressions are slightly off, but the pose is still super sweet.

That's the end of chapter guys. I know it was all over the place, but I hope you guys enjoyed it! Bye.

Offline Trident

• Occult
Re: The Amarantha's Four Immortal Sister's Challenge - Chapter 28
« Reply #79 on: October 20, 2019, 11:30:17 PM »
"Hecate, why are you drinking?"
"Teenagers."
Oh that's EXTRA valid.

Frieda and Aidan are adorable. I think they'll do well together. (And goodness gracious, twenty eight chapters and only kid an adult...I guess we better buckle up for the long haul!)

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Re: The Amarantha's Four Immortal Sister's Challenge - Chapter 28
« Reply #80 on: November 02, 2019, 06:40:16 PM »
"Hecate, why are you drinking?"
"Teenagers."
Oh that's EXTRA valid.

Frieda and Aidan are adorable. I think they'll do well together. (And goodness gracious, twenty eight chapters and only kid an adult...I guess we better buckle up for the long haul!)

I laughed writing it. The Amarantha teenagers are a mess.
They are extremely adorable. I love them. As for buckling up for the long haul, it'll be 2050 and I'll still be writing this challenge. Maybe the final kid will be born by then.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Chapter 29 - A Spooky Bachelor Party
« Reply #81 on: November 02, 2019, 06:40:46 PM »
Welcome back, everyone and happy (late) Halloween! In the last chapter, Aidan aged up and asked Frieda Salas to marry him. Antheia also met her future girlfriend, Janette Holden-Wheeler.

"You!"
"Me?"
"Your crazy girlfriend has been causing problems ever since you brought her to life! You need to undo the whole-life-thing!"
"You want me to kill my girlfriend? I mean, anyone else, sure--"
"No, just undo her life! Just make her a doll again!"
"That's not how life works! If that is how life did work, I would have done that to you a long time ago! You're my least favorite sister!"
"How DARE you."
This whole conversation makes my head hurt.

I had Antheia invite over Janette for the sake of what remains of my sanity.
"...then he said I was his least favorite sister!"
"Wow, that sounds, like, really hurtful. Especially since you're his only sister."
"I know! The unicorns can't believe it either!"
"I don't know how unicorns entered this equation, but you do you."

"The unicorns are purple just like you! Don't you see it? We're meant to be together!"
"Wait, what? Antheia are we still talking about your brother because if we are, this just got way too weird for me."
You know what? Sanity is overrated. Antheia's first official attempt at flirting with Janette just had to go like this. I don't even understand it.

It was about time to take a break from the teenagers' drama and focus on at least one of the sisters. The sister who just happened to be the most interesting at the time was Aries.
"I always am."
I had her invite over Young Jae Pham-Sung aka the guy with the raven. He didn't bring his raven over with him and he got married the last time he talked to Aries. The second one is more important, I guess, but I really wanted that raven, guys.

Young Jae will also be the last baby daddy from Midnight Hollow.   :'(
"Did you miss me?"
"I missed you so much that I got married!"
"That's the wrong response, but you have the right attitude."

It took Aries less than two hours to convince him to break up with his wife, become her romantic love interest, and then go steady. Man, Aries. You have mad skills.
"Oh, I know."

She ended the date after a little trip to the city hall and chimes ringing off in the distance.
"I know, I know, I'm great."

It was time to check on Antheia's situation and as expected, it wasn't going well.
"...and that's why the octopuses should rule the world with the help of the owls and lobsters."
"Uh-huh. That makes no sense, but you're pretty, so I'll just keep nodding."

You know what? This isn't working. Antheia, just kiss her you fool!
"Fine! No one ever wants to hear how I'm going to take over the world anyways!"

"It worked?"
It worked!

I'm dying of cuteness right now.
"I can't believe we're dancing in the street!"
"No, I'm just about to kiss you again."
"I'll accept that."

Janette and Antheia went steady and with that, Antheia completed her requirements.

Janette also gained an insane girlfriend too.

Draven and Fantasy decided to be cute too and pose with Poison Widow without me telling them to. This is the type of picture that I would have died to have back in the days I wrote sim stories.

It was time for something much more important to happen, however: trick-or-treating on Spooky Day. Viper decided to dress up as a burglar which is extremely fitting given his kleptomaniac trait. Draven and Fantasy didn't bother to dress up like the heathens they are.

"What are you dressed up as, young lady?"
"A nice person. Now shut up and give me candy."
Nice going, Fantasy.

At least she was honest about her motives for once.

Draven decided to ambush Viper with a water balloon in the freezing cold so he wasn't able to trick-or-treat. 
That's just cruel, Draven.
"Eh, it was fun while it lasted."
The option for the kids to go trick-or-treating kept glitching out after that. I guess this is what I get for continuing to play in Midnight Hollow when it just keeps getting worse. Just a few more chapters, everyone, and then the Amaranthas will be moving.

Meanwhile, Aidan got this phone call from Frieda.
"Is it a trick? Is it a test? Am I in trouble with my future wife already?"
I don't know, but I would just go along with it to be on the safe side.

"Here goes nothing."
The bachelor party took place in a random park in the middle of Midnight Hollow that for the life of me, name I cannot remember. All I know is that it was aesthetically pleasing and I had Aidan invite random people and some of Frieda's family.
What a weird bachelor party.

Frieda showed up, brought dancers with her, sprayed fizzy-nectar all over Aidan, and then went home. Nothing else eventful happened after that but I'm not even sure what was going on in the first place.

Well, this chapter was weird and I didn't bother running it through my grammar program. Whoops. I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Bye guys.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Chapter 30 - A Spectral Wedding
« Reply #82 on: November 15, 2019, 07:22:40 PM »
Hello everyone! Can you believe we are officially at thirty chapters? I can't. Anywho, last time with the Amarantha family, Aries gained a new boyfriend and got pregnant with baby number five, the kids went trick-or-treating, Aidan had a bachelor party, and Antheia scored a girlfriend.
Wow... that was a lot. How did I manage to squeeze that all into one chapter? I don't know.

Aries starts off this chapter by painting Aidan's portrait. It looks horrible.
"Oh shut up, Watcher! You can't do better."
I don't understand what happened with this painting. How did you mess up your brushstrokes that badly?
"You just don't understand my vision!"
It's time Aries got some glasses.
"Fine, fine. I'll redo it, you evil, evil Watcher."

Meanwhile, Antheia was trying to score me some more of those sweet, sweet points.
"Why am I taking an aptitude test in the first place when I'll never have a chance to go to university?"
Shhh, just finish the test.
"So the four states of matter are gas, liquid, blue, and plasma, right?"
What??
I know it's going to come as a surprise to everyone, but Antheia did not get a full scholarship. How she managed to get a partial scholarship still confuses me.

Aries finally painted a decent portrait of Aidan.
"My other painting was decent, Watcher. You just refused to see that."
Fine.

Of course, after finishing up Aidan's portrait, Aries found out she was pregnant.
"Wow, I'm so surprised!"

"You guys will have another sibling around here soon."
"Congrats? Shouldn't you tell aunt Hecate though since she will be raising the child?"
"Nah. Hecate likes surprises."
All Hecate has been doing is drinking since Draven became a teenager.
"See? She reacts to things well."

It doesn't help that Fantasy is one of the teenagers she has to deal with either.

Fantasy decided to talk to Aries later in the day and I can't tell if Aries is genuinely enjoying the conversation or if she is just waiting for a convenient way to dispose of her. Knowing Aries, it's probably the second one.

Any feelings of murder are put on hold though as Aidan is getting married!
"Isn't that the whole title of the chapter and yet you haven't mentioned me until now?"
Well yes but--
"Doesn't it seem a little sudden?"
Yes, but that's part of the fun.
"Maybe for you, but not for me!"
Why? You're marrying your ghost fiancée. Aren't you happy?
"Well yes, but--"
No buts! Just go get married already. I need screenshots.

Everyone is dressed up for the wedding, including the bride.
"She's behind me, isn't she?"
Yes.

"Ewww! It's a ghost! I can't believe they allowed ghosts here!"
"You better watch your words or you'll find yourself buried in a graveyard!"
Why are my sims always threatening to murder one another?

"Is this supposed to be enjoyable? I want to see Aidan get married, but this is stressful."
You have to take the bad with the good. In this case, Fantasy is causing the majority of the bad.
"I wouldn't expect anything less."

The ceremony did finally take place and it was extremely adorable.

Just look at these two!

They are so cute together!

After that, it was time for Aidan to move out.
"Wait, what?"
Bye Aidan! You better have babies!

Life went on as mostly normal after Aidan moved out and the sisters continued on with their lives. It probably helps that Aidan refused to leave the house for two days, but that's a minor thing to note.

"It tastes the same every time, and yet I'm surprised."
Something, something vitality?
"I guess so."
Wow, I'm surprised Selene was able to understand what I was saying. I don't even understand what I was saying. 

I guess it pays to brood all the time.

Aries worked on a large painting during her pregnancy.
"Only because you wanted more points."
It's true.

There is also something else I want; I want Aries to have a girl. I'm tired of all these boys and I think it's time she had another girl.
"That's it, Watcher? I'm surprised it isn't because you want more points."
If I move two goddesses/girls out at the same time, I get extra points.
"Of course you do."

Speaking of which, Antheia is aging up! We're actually making progress everybody!

Antheia aged up with the gatherer trait to add to easily impressed, disciplined, insane, and green thumb. Her lifetime wish is physical perfection.

Antheia will be staying in the household until Janette ages up and then joins it temporarily so the Amaranthas can move towns. Antheia will meanwhile continue being her weird self.
"Weird self? You mean my normal, sane self."

Aries actually managed to do a decent portrait of Antheia on the first go. I'm proud of her.

That's where I end the chapter. There is only one chapter left before the Amaranthas move towns and I take a brief break to put up the (spoiler-filled) family tree, the score count, and of course, do a few picture edits.  :P Bye guys and have a great day!

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Chapter 31 - It is Time to GO
« Reply #83 on: November 24, 2019, 02:33:00 PM »
This will be the last chapter the Amaranthas are in Midnight Hollow.  :'( I'm sad about it, but it's necessary. I'll be taking a three-week break to get everything together. During that break, however, I'll be doing a small post with Antheia and Janette's pictures. I will also be posting the current score count and family tree I have for the Amaranthas in my game as I mentioned last chapter.
In the last chapter, Aries found out she was pregnant, Frieda and Aidan got married, Aidan moved out, and Antheia aged up.

Naturally, we start off this chapter with Aries giving birth.
"I. HATE. CHILDBIRTH."

Hollow Amarantha is born with the couch potato and brave traits. His favorites are the color green, ratatouille, and R&B. I really, really, wanted a girl, but I guess this was meant to be?
"What are you holding, Aries?"
"A baby...?"
"You have been avoiding me forever because you were PREGNANT?"
"Surprise! It's yours now. His name is Hallow. I'm off to go break up with his father."
"ARIES!"

Aries wasn't lying when she said she was going to go break up with his father either. She changed her clothes, went to his house, woohooed with him one more time, and then broke up with him. Altogether, it took a little less than two hours.
I couldn't find the pet raven he had that I wanted to steal which is the real tragedy here.

Antheia was too busy graduating to witness the Aries drama going on at home and Hecate forced all the kids to go support her too.
"Ugh, I hate when people steal my spotlight."
No one wants you in the spotlight, Fantasy.

Antheia also got a fitting award. Heh.

Later that night, Viper aged up!

He aged up with the proper trait to add to virtuoso, loves the heat, and kleptomaniac.

Hecate was growing more use to Hallow being a part of the dysfunctional Amarantha family.
"I love you, little one, but I might kill your mother."
Awww, see? She's fine.

Fantasy, however, had to ruin the temporary peace.
"I can't believe you! All you do is go around town breaking men's hearts and getting pregnant with their children!"
"That's rich coming from an imaginary-whatever-the-heck-you-are and befriending my son so you could become a real girl."
"That's different!"

"Uh... should we stop this, aunt Hecate?"
"I'm curious to see how far this is going to go. It's your call though. She's your crazy girlfriend."
Nothing else happened, except that Aries and Fantasy's relationship is in the red. Not surprising really.

Fantasy did try to steal Flame's dragon again though. >:(

It was time for the Amaranthas to get ready to move out of Midnight Hollow. Hecate did the honors of asking Aidan to move again.
"Yes! My life has been a mess!"
"Aidan, it has only been three days."
"I know!"

Antheia also had Janette move in so that she could go to the new town with them as planned.

Frieda and Aidan's relationship has gone downhill since he moved out. They are barely in the green and she's pregnant. Story Progression sure has been cruel to them.

I made sure to spend a few hours repairing it. Their relationship is nowhere near where it used to be, but I'm hoping it can get back to that point again.

Antheia also went out and bought a cake from the grocery store so Janette could age up! My game was truly struggling at this point and I was just crossing my fingers hoping she could age up.

Luckily, she did! She aged up with the loner trait to go along with excitable, heavy-sleeper, rebellious, and over-emotional. Her favorites are the color purple, fruit parfait, and Egyptian music. I have no idea what her lifetime wish is.

"This whole family is crazy."
Honey, you ARE marrying crazy.

Due to the fact, the Amaranthas couldn't move because Frieda was pregnant and my game just kept getting worse, I had to use mods to speed up Frieda's pregnancy. It's not something I do in normal circumstances, but I didn't want the save file to become corrupt because I waited around for Frieda to have the kid. Also, I have no idea what she is wearing.

Portia Salas-Amarantha was born with the easily-impressed and friendly traits. I didn't write down her favorites as I just wanted the Amaranthas to be out of Midnight Hollow as fast as possible.

Portia isn't a ghost, but she does have her mother's coloring.

The Amarantha household was in chaos. Even more chaos than usual. It was time to GO.

Hecate made the call and a load screen awaited as the Amaranthas packed into one taxi that SURELY couldn't have fit them all.
The Amaranthas are officially off to... Monte Vista! It sure is going to be different from Midnight Hollow.

On that note, I'm going to end the chapter here. This story will be on a break for three weeks or so and during that time, I'll be working on the small projects I mentioned. I was also wondering how you guys would feel about me playing in other households? For example, I would make a duplicate save of my Four Immortal Sister's save and in that, I would play in Frieda and Aidan's household. I would then use mods to transport what happened in that other save to my main save without messing with the main Amarantha's household. This would help to enrich my gameplay and the story in the long run as Aries' kids wouldn't just have their lives controlled by StoryPprogression. I wouldn't do extra posts detailing what I do in the other households unless requested, but it would shake things up. I understand though that some might believe that's a little too much outside of the challenge's rules even though it wouldn't affect the main household, so I wanted to get your guys' thoughts on it. If I did do this though, the effects of it wouldn't be noticed until much later on in the story as I have played ahead a far amount. I would put a small note up when I did start playing in other households. Anyways, to wrap up this long paragraph, that's just an idea I have been having for the last few weeks. I hope you guys are all having a good day! Bye!  ;D

Online deedee_828

• Watcher
Re: The Amarantha's Four Immortal Sister's Challenge - Chapter 31
« Reply #84 on: November 24, 2019, 09:45:10 PM »
I'm not sure how others feel about it, or how it affects your Challenge as I've never done this one, but I say go for it! Whatever makes your game more enjoyable to you is the whole point of Sims. And if you want to share your side game play in stories, I'm all for that too as I'd love to see more of Frieda and Aidan! Have you checked to see if the game really thinks Frieda's a ghost? She was yellow and ghostly looking in my TJ game, but didn't actually have a gravestone in her inventory, so wasn't considered a real ghost. Neither was her born-in game brother Antony, so in order to get ghost babies, via NRAAS MC, I removed his 'ghost' state and then added it back to make it real. That did give him a gravestone in his inventory and he ended up having three ghost babies out of five children! But...travelling affects ghosts adversely, so you may have to add it back again if you travel with her! And her older sister Sandra actually disappeared from my game when I tried moving her in with her husband. Apparently playable ghosts are a bit glitchy!

Offline Trident

• Occult
« Reply #85 on: November 25, 2019, 07:59:05 PM »
(I'm with dee_dee; do what makes you happy!) CONGRATS on your first move out! Geez, it seems like just yesterday that Aidan was born, and now he's got his own little girl. Where has the time gone?! (Simming. The time has gone into simming.)

Monte Vista will certainly be a change from gloomy Midnight Hollow, geez. And how is Fawn doing with all of this? Where's my favorite bean??? D:

(Again, MASSIVE congratulations on the progress you've made, and good luck with this crazy family.)

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
« Reply #86 on: November 30, 2019, 04:15:08 PM »
I'm not sure how others feel about it, or how it affects your Challenge as I've never done this one, but I say go for it! Whatever makes your game more enjoyable to you is the whole point of Sims. And if you want to share your side game play in stories, I'm all for that too as I'd love to see more of Frieda and Aidan! Have you checked to see if the game really thinks Frieda's a ghost? She was yellow and ghostly looking in my TJ game, but didn't actually have a gravestone in her inventory, so wasn't considered a real ghost. Neither was her born-in game brother Antony, so in order to get ghost babies, via NRAAS MC, I removed his 'ghost' state and then added it back to make it real. That did give him a gravestone in his inventory and he ended up having three ghost babies out of five children! But...travelling affects ghosts adversely, so you may have to add it back again if you travel with her! And her older sister Sandra actually disappeared from my game when I tried moving her in with her husband. Apparently playable ghosts are a bit glitchy!

Thank you! I'll probably be playing in their household and will definitely make a small post about it if that's the case!  ;D I have! The game still considers her a ghost even though the family moved. That sounds like a messy situation. The game can be so buggy at times when it comes to different lifestates. I'm glad you got it all figured out!

(I'm with dee_dee; do what makes you happy!) CONGRATS on your first move out! Geez, it seems like just yesterday that Aidan was born, and now he's got his own little girl. Where has the time gone?! (Simming. The time has gone into simming.)

Monte Vista will certainly be a change from gloomy Midnight Hollow, geez. And how is Fawn doing with all of this? Where's my favorite bean??? D:

(Again, MASSIVE congratulations on the progress you've made, and good luck with this crazy family.)

Thank you! I was organizing some of my files a few days ago, and I stumbled upon pictures of him as a toddler. I can't believe how old he has gotten!
It definitely will be. Flame is doing well!  She's just in the background avoiding Fantasy and gardening. Ever since the majority of the kids have become teenagers, she's taken a step back.
I appreciate it! It felt like it was taking forever for Aidan to age up. I get a feeling things are going to move a lot faster now that the first kid has moved out.

Thank you guys for your support on the household question! I think I'm going to go through with it.  ;D

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
The Amarantha's Four Immortal Sister's Challenge - Antheia and Janette
« Reply #87 on: December 01, 2019, 10:26:42 PM »
Hi guys! Here is the extra post I promised with Antheia and Janette's pictures. I had a lot of fun making them and focused on the fact that Antheia is supposed to be the goddess of Spring. 
Enjoy!

Here is the singe pose/picture I made for Antheia's family tree picture. I'm quite happy with it, but my graphics card is the one that gets props for it.

Janette and Antheia's poses for their picture(s) turned out SO WELL guys. Usually, I have to get err... creative with the picture angles because poses and I aren't friends.

As to date, these pictures are some of my favorite ones I have ever taken in the sims.
I'm not sure what else to say in this post, to be honest, so I'll end it here. Thank you guys for reading and we'll be back to regular posting soon!  ;D

Offline Trident

• Occult
Re: The Amarantha's Four Immortal Sister's Challenge - Antheia and Janette
« Reply #88 on: December 04, 2019, 07:24:59 PM »
Oh, these are lovely! Your hard work with poses DEFINITELY payed off.

Online deedee_828

• Watcher
Re: The Amarantha's Four Immortal Sister's Challenge - Antheia and Janette
« Reply #89 on: December 05, 2019, 01:36:58 AM »
These photos are absolutely gorgeous!

I don't have the patience for stuff like that at all, I get palpitations just trying to have my families all sit down in the same room!

But I will continue to look on in wonder and awe at those who do take the time! Fantastic job!

anything