Author Topic: The Amarantha's Four Immortal Sisters Challenge - Chapter 64  (Read 45308 times)

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
  • The Labelles shall overtake!
Re: The Amarantha's Four Immortal Sister's Challenge - Antheia and Janette
« Reply #90 on: December 23, 2019, 10:41:07 PM »
Oh, these are lovely! Your hard work with poses DEFINITELY payed off.

These photos are absolutely gorgeous!

I don't have the patience for stuff like that at all, I get palpitations just trying to have my families all sit down in the same room!

But I will continue to look on in wonder and awe at those who do take the time! Fantastic job!

Thank you guys so much!
As for having them all sit down in the same room, it pains me. PAINS me. Even without freewill, it can be a challenge. Moveobjects on is a lifesaver when it comes to posing all my sims.  ;D

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
The Amarantha's Four Immortal Sister's Challenge Score Count
« Reply #91 on: December 30, 2019, 03:50:05 PM »
Here is the Amarantha's score count! *Throws confetti*

Rules I'm Following: The Immortal Sisters Challenge

Extra Rules:

- Aries does not have the "Great Kisser" trait and instead has the "Dramatic" trait.

+1 for large painting
+1 for large painting
+1 for reading two sets of books
+1 for large painting
+1 for maxing toy oven and play table
+1 for large painting
+1 for honor roll
+1 for honor roll
+1 for honor roll
+1 for scholarship
+1 for portrait
+1 for large painting 
+1 for portrait
+1 for portrait
+1 for large painting
+1 for large painting
+1 for maxing toy oven and playtable
+1 for portrait
+1 for large painting
+1 for honor roll
+1 for bestfriend and girlfriend
+1 for honor roll
+1 for portrait
+1 for large painting
+1 for honor roll
+1 for bestfriend and girlfriend
+1 for portrait
+1 for full scholarship
+1 for full scholarship
+1 for portrait
+1 for portrait
+1 two goddesses moved out together
+1 for large painting
+1 for honor roll
+1 for large painting
+1 for honor roll

Total (As of 05/04/23): 52

Selene Amarantha

Inventing: 10
Riding: 10
Logic: 10
Alchemy: 10
Cooking: 10
Bot Building: 8
Science: 10
Handiness: 9
Social Networking: 3
Athletic (from swimming): 3
Gardening: 6
Street Art: 10
Mixology: 10
Social Networking: 3
Photography: 3

Hecate Amarantha

Cooking: 10
Handiness: 10
Athletic (from swimming): 5
Mixology (from bar): 9

Aries Amarantha

Charisma: 10
Painting: 10
Violin: 10
Mixology: 10
Gardening ???: 3
Social Networking: 2
Bass: 10
Piano: 5
Advanced Technology :-X: 3

*I don't know how Aries got three points in gardening, but at this point I'm too scared to ask.*

Flame Amarantha

Athletics: 10
Gardening: 10
Martial Arts: 10
Fishing: 10
Cooking (from sneaking behind Hecate's back and trying to cook): 1
Advanced Technology :-X:3

*I didn't include the children's skills due to the fact the post would be far too long. All of the children's skills are kept in my personal notes. I will add them if someone requests it.*

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Chapter 32 - A Whole Lot of Crazy
« Reply #92 on: December 30, 2019, 04:01:12 PM »
Hello everyone! Long-time no see, huh? A lot of things happened in a short period of time in my life and simming got pushed to the back burner. In other news, my birds, who I bought with the knowledge they were both boys, turned out to actually be girls after a long due vet visit. They also both weigh 3 and 4 grams respectfully. This is important news I must share because they are both ADORABLE.
Anyways, last chapter the Amaranthas moved out of Midnight Hollow, Hallow was born, Viper aged up, and Aidan and Frieda moved back in and their daughter was born.

The Amaranthas are officially in Monte Vista and the first thing they do is stand in a straight line.
"Boo! We didn't choose to do this!"
Just go along with my narrative, Aries.
"Never... unless it benefits me, of course!"

It was time for Aidan and his family to leave.
"My marriage was almost destroyed without your help. Can we stay for a while?"
Nope. Good luck!

Aidan wasn't the only one with marriage on his mind.
"Janette, you're the only man or woman who could handle the fact that a goose has been haunting me since I was 11.79 years old. Accept this polished rock as a sign of my undying love?"

"It is a nice rock."
"Do you accept it then?"
"Yes."

"Wonderful! We'll be married in three seconds then! Go change into your wedding dress!"
"Wait, WHAT?"

Janette, unsurprisingly, went along with Antheia's insanity and the weirdest marriage ceremony that ever took place.
Antheia started it off with choking herself and Janette began to realize exactly what she was getting in to.

Still, it was super adorable and I'm sure neither of them would change it for the world.

"Hey! Someone actually married my crazy daughter!"
Yeah, I doubt Aries is the only surprised one.

It was time for Antheia and Janette to both move out though. Antheia's insanity will be missed almost as much as Aidan's level-headed sanity is.

The household fell into a weirdly peaceful rhythm for roughly two minutes. Viper worked on his logic skill.

Aries ate her ambrosia.
"This is boring."
Agreed.

It was time for Aries to meet baby daddy number six. She bumped into Giacomo Modena and hearts flew.

"So how do you feel about having a baby with me?"
"Uh...?"
"Good response."

"Now about that girlfriend of yours... you don't love her, right?"
"Not really."
"How about you break up with her then?"
"Sure."
Not sure when Aries started to care about the concept of love, but hey if it works, it works.

It seems it does.

She went steady with him before he had to leave for work. She was also about to pass out from exhaustion, so I guess it's good that he left.
"Good? GOOD? I need my beauty rest. I work hard, Watcher!"
I know, I know.

Back at the house, Hallow aged up!

He takes mostly after Aries, but he's adorable!

Hecate handled his toddler training like the boss she is.
"I get the fact Aries needs to keep having kids, but can't she space them out a little? I'm still dealing with Fanta--I mean the teens."
All the teens will be moving out soon enough.
"I miss Aidan."
We all miss Aidan.

Speaking of the she-devil herself, Fantasy was busy dealing with Draven's affections.
"You know I love you, right?"
"Yeah, yeah. You better."

"Your girlfriend is crazy."
"Crazy beautiful, you mean?"
"No. Just crazy."

With that, we end the chapter! I hope you guys enjoyed it and the Amaranthas will slowly be exploring Monte Vista in the following chapters. Bye!  ;D

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Chapter 33 - The Saddest Death
« Reply #93 on: February 15, 2020, 02:56:32 PM »
Hello everyone and welcome back! Chapter posting might continue to be a little hectic because I have rediscovered Skyrim and oh boy, do I love it. Last chapter the Amaranthas officially moved into Monte Vista, Aidan moved out again, Antheia and Janette got married, Aries met baby daddy number six, and Hallow aged up.

Flame and Selene both worked on helping Hallow with his skills. Flame played the xylophone with him and Selene read with him.

Flame did take a break to train with Viper though.
"I can't do this. Why do I have to do this?"
"It's part of your requirements. Have a little faith in yourself, Viper."
"You make this look so easy though!"
"It was hard for me once too before I got the hang of it. No one is an expert at something they haven't done before."
"Fine."

Selene was having a more... difficult time when she wasn't working with Hallow.
"I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS!"

Even Aries was finding it in herself to be productive for once.
"Excuse you? I have five kids for a reason, you know."
Right. Sometimes I forgot how much time you spend chasing down potential baby daddies.

Monte Vista is beautiful. It reminds me of a Van Gogh painting.

NOOOO!! I can't believe Poison Widow is dead!  :'(

"I loved her more than the majority of my children! Why did she have to die? Why?"

Hecate went to see what Aries was crying about and comforted her in the most Hecate-possible way: she cleaned the terrarium.

Aries handled the death of her beloved pet by drinking.
RIP Poison Widow. I loved you almost as much as Aries loved you if that is even possible.

Aries was making me sad so I kicked her out of the house to get a tattoo, which luckily didn't glitch at all. I had saved before she got it though and I haven't had any personal experience with the famed tattoo glitch.

I got a notification that Frieda and Aidan are having another kid! It looks like their marriage isn't falling apart right now.

After getting her tattoo, Aries decided to invite Giacomo. Once chimes were heard, she dumped him as is the way of Aries.
"He was boring me."

Giacomo didn't care however as he made a beeline for Flame.
DON'T HURT MY PRECIOUS CINNAMON ROLL, GIACOMO.

Luckily for him, he didn't and instead went to go beat Fantasy with a pillow.
"Should I stop him? She is my girlfriend, after all."
Nah, it's Fantasy. She'll be fine. Sadly.

Viper worked on his gardening skill and didn't participate in any drama.

Draven started drama with Hecate but that is probably because he's about to be kicked out.
"Wait, what?"

It's your birthday, congratulations!
"WAIT."

Draven aged up with the computer whiz trait to add to perceptive, evil, shy, and perfectionist. His lifetime wish is to become an international super spy. Oh, the irony.

Fantasy also aged up too, thank goodness. She gained the perfectionist trait. Her final traits are hot-headed, excitable, hydrophobic, computer whiz, and perfectionist. Her lifetime wish is to become a blog artist.

The next post will have Fantasy and Draven's pictures in them. Bye guys!

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
The Amarantha's Four Immortal Sister's Challenge - Draven and Fantasy
« Reply #94 on: February 18, 2020, 10:05:50 PM »
Hi everyone! Here are Draven and Fantasy's pictures as promised. Their couple pose turned out looking a bit more evil than I intended, but it's fitting. I mean... this is Draven and Fantasy after all.

As you can tell, their couple pose is different from Antheia and Janette's as I wasn't going for a specific theme. I just had them pose under the wedding arch and glare look at the camera.

Here is Draven's family tree picture. His pose was relatively easy, but the majority of it isn't shown.

Fantasy got her own pose too because she's in the Amarantha household. Her pose was a lot harder to make than Draven's to say the least.

That's Draven and Fantasy's pictures everyone! Bye guys and I hope you are having a good day!  ;D

Offline Trident

• Occult
Re: The Amarantha's Four Immortal Sister's Challenge - Draven and Fantasy
« Reply #95 on: February 22, 2020, 10:24:38 PM »
They look fashionably evil, as always XD

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Re: The Amarantha's Four Immortal Sister's Challenge - Draven and Fantasy
« Reply #96 on: February 24, 2020, 08:26:26 PM »
They look fashionably evil, as always XD

They are indeed.  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Chapter 34 - The Inevitable Wedding
« Reply #97 on: February 24, 2020, 08:27:15 PM »
Hi everyone! Last chapter Poison Widow died, Aries became pregnant with baby number six, and Fantasy and Draven aged up.

As Draven and Fantasy are going to be moving out as soon as possible, I decided it would be a smart idea for them to try for a baby.
"Wait, what? I thought we were just woohooing!"
"How am I supposed to focus on my career if I'm going to be having to take care of a baby?"
I don't know. You guys will both figure it out. Also, Draven has fertility treatment so Fantasy likely won't be having a baby but babies.
"Sh--"

Draven and Fantasy woohooing led to a very awkward encounter with Aries.
"I'm just going to pretend I didn't hear any of that."
Yeah, I would too.

Meanwhile, Hallow is still adorable.

Just look at his little face!
"I is adorable."

The Amarantha family has two gnomes now. I have no idea how they appeared.

Aries officially found out she was pregnant!
"Oh, wow. What a surprise."

None of the sisters were able to go to Draven and Fantasy's graduation, so I forced Viper to. Fantasy decided to steal Argus from Flame AGAIN which is definitely not driving me nuts. Nope. Not at all.

Both Fantasy and Draven were given awards and I can honestly say I'm not surprised by what they got.
"It's a good thing that our classmates know how awesome we are and they better remember it too."
"Yeah babe, you tell them."
"Shut up, Draven."
These two are such a loving couple.

Fantasy goes home and starts feeling sick. I wonder why?
"Oh no...."
Muahaha.

Draven then decides to do something crazy; he permanently ties himself to Fantasy.
"Hey, you were supposed to say I was doing something romantic!"
Oh, right; he willingly ties himself to Fantasy.
"Sometimes I hate you, you know?"
Yes.

Anyways, she says yes as is expected.
"Excuse you? The only reason I said yes is because this ring would sell for a lot of money on the black market. I won't be selling it though because Draven actually got something that I approve of."
Congratulations?
"Thank you. Finally, you say something right."

Before Draven and Fantasy's inevitable wedding, I was able to go into buy mode again because we reached enough points! I bought some fishbowls for Flame so she can finally start working on her lifetime wish.
"Thanks, Watcher!"
No problem, Flame.

I also got Selene some new science equipment because you know, science.

I updated the wedding arch to go along with Monte Vista's plants instead of Midnight Hollow's. I think it looks nice.

The final things I bought were a few stands for the rooms where the children's portraits and trophies for now on will be stored. This specific tower will store Aidan, Antheia, Draven, and Viper's stuff once it is all done. The other tower in Aries' house will store some of the other children's stuff.

Fantasy and Draven's inevitable wedding ended up happening and the whole family was invited, including a potential baby daddy. I understand why Antheia is in her athletic wear because she's crazy, but Flame didn't even bother changing out of her pajamas.
"I'm trying to be supportive, but comfy."
I respect that.

"I, Draven Amarantha, give you this expensive ring that cost me my life savings."

"And I, Fantasy Amarantha, give you this half-decent ring that your aunt forced me to give you."

Look at this derpy couple. They are so... cute?

"They are actually cute! I can't believe this!"
Aries, are you crying?
"No."

"Look at my little spawn, all grown up."
"I give the marriage two weeks at most."
"Not a chance: five days."
Wow... I give it four days.

"Three days and their relationship is fully in the red."
Man, you know it's bad when Flame joins in making the bets too.

That's the end of the chapter, guys! In the next chapter, we'll finish up the wedding and kick Fantasy and Draven out. Bye!

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Grammar Issues
« Reply #98 on: February 24, 2020, 09:15:06 PM »
Hey guys! I just noticed after years, YEARS of simming that the four immortal sisters challenge isn't the "four immortal sister's challenge." After I realized that, I wanted to die a little on the inside. Anyways, I just wanted to ask a small favor of you guys; if you notice any grammar mistakes in the chapters, please (politely) let me know! It would be a huge help as I run the chapters through a grammar editor and then read them myself multiple times, but sometimes I miss very, very obvious things.
*Glares at now fixed title*
Thank you guys for reading and I hope that the grammar mistakes haven't taken away from the experience!

Offline deedee_828

• Watcher
Re: The Amarantha's Four Immortal Sisters Challenge - Chapter 34
« Reply #99 on: February 25, 2020, 01:37:46 AM »
Frankly, I never really even noticed it. Until you pointed it out! lol On a positive note, when people are reading their eyes tend to 'fix' a lot of spelling errors, which is why we can figure out words with missing or transposed letters. That's why even after you've read something multiple times, you miss obvious mistakes, because your eyes fixed it for you! And ever since it gave options for my name as either 'demise' or 'dense' in a business letter, I have always frowned at grammar editors!!!! Never trust them!!! lol Big part of the reason I am now deedee or just dee!!!!

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Re: The Amarantha's Four Immortal Sisters Challenge - Chapter 34
« Reply #100 on: February 25, 2020, 06:57:38 PM »
Frankly, I never really even noticed it. Until you pointed it out! lol On a positive note, when people are reading their eyes tend to 'fix' a lot of spelling errors, which is why we can figure out words with missing or transposed letters. That's why even after you've read something multiple times, you miss obvious mistakes, because your eyes fixed it for you! And ever since it gave options for my name as either 'demise' or 'dense' in a business letter, I have always frowned at grammar editors!!!! Never trust them!!! lol Big part of the reason I am now deedee or just dee!!!!

Hahaha, thank you! Man, I understand that pain. When I'm writing an email to someone autocorrect always tries to fix my last name. I usually have to fight with it about it. Hopefully I know how to spell my name at this point, autocorrect. XD

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Chapter 35 - Aidan Disapproves
« Reply #101 on: February 25, 2020, 09:01:29 PM »
Welcome back everyone! Last chapter Fantasy and Draven graduated, got engaged, and married. In this chapter, we will be finishing up their wedding and kicking them out.

Aidan! I have missed you!
"Can you actually believe they got married, Janette? They aren't going to last. How could you allow this Watcher?"
Uhm...
"Well, I think they're cute together. I don't think it's our right to judge them."
"Excuse me? He's my brother!"

"Woah, woah you two. Keep it down or Fantasy will stab you."
She's not wrong.

Aidan then decided to leave dramatically which I mean... okay?

Right after that, Fantasy found out she was officially pregnant.
"Nope, nope. I'm not dealing with a pregnant Fantasy. I'm out of here."
Draven, you better come back.
"Just keep smiling. The Watcher will suspect nothing."
I can hear you, you know.

It was time Draven and Fantasy left the household and started their new life together.
"Look, my wife is pregnant. Tragic, I know, but do you have any houses for sale? Okay, thanks."
Bye Draven and Fantasy! I have no doubt that Story Progression will have some interesting updates about you guys.

Meanwhile, Flame got abducted by aliens. They seem to be obsessed with the Amaranthas for some reason.

Poor Flame.

Aries finished painting Draven's portrait and added it to the room upstairs. I have no idea why I had her paint two portraits of Draven, but okay, past self.

Guess who stole Flame's dragon this time? Aries.
"Bah. You act like it's such a big deal; everyone steals Flame's dragon."
It's sad because it's true.

Speaking of Flame she started working on her lifetime wish!
"Fishing just makes sense."
Have I ever mentioned how much I love Flame? She's just so adorable.

I was watching Flame fish for hours on end when the camera panned back to the house. It looks like Aries is giving birth and...
...and Viper is freaking out.
"GET ME OUT OF HERE! WATCHER, WHAT DO I DO? WHAT DO I DO?"
"Shut up and leave me be, that's what you do!"

Please be a girl, please be a girl, please be a--
Darn it.
Anatole was born with the virtuoso and clumsy traits. His favorites are grey, firecracker shrimp, and roots music.

I had Aries drop Anatole in a crib ASAP so I could get back to Flame fishing. She's fishing in a pond instead of the sea now.
I know, riveting stuff.
"It is riveting!"

Here is Flame proudly standing by her fish as she finally completes her lifetime wish.
Sniffles. I'm so proud of her.

I had Aries pick up Hallow because...?
"Your guess is as good as mine, Watcher. I have no idea why I'm holding my kid."
Me either.

I had Viper introduce himself to Kannitha Seng because she's a townie and he still needs a girlfriend.
"Hello, m'lady."
"Hello, nerd."

"You're adorable."
"Did you hear that Watcher? She likes me!"

"Lucky for you I'm a bit nerdy myself."
"I also steal potted plants, you know."
"What a rebel."

This is so cheesy and I love it.

They went steady after Viper kissed her and with that, Viper officially has a girlfriend.

I gave Kannitha a makeover and she's quite pretty.

Viper then went home to get abducted by aliens. What is it with the aliens this chapter?
It's probably Fantasy's fault.

Speaking of Fantasy, she had twin boys! Their names are Gerard and Johnny.

I can't believe I actually got a chapter up today. It's pretty crazy to me. Thanks for reading and I'll see you guys soon! Bye!

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Chapter 36 - Watermelons, Watermelons, and More Watermelons
« Reply #102 on: February 29, 2020, 06:08:06 PM »
Hi guys! I'm on a bit of a roll this week regarding this story, so I thought I would post another chapter. In the last., chapter Aidan disapproved of Fantasy and Draven getting married, Fantasy found out she was pregnant, Aries gave birth to Anatole, Flame completed her lifetime wish, Viper got a girlfriend, and Fantasy gave birth to twins. Wow, that was a lot.

Now, here is a picture of Flame feeding her fish. She loves them and I'll have to get her a fish tank the next time I can enter buy mode.

Anatole is cute and all, but I really, really want Aries to have another girl, so I sent her after Jayden James who will be baby daddy number seven.

"Hello there."
"Hello yourself handsome."

Meanwhile back at the house, Hallow aged up!

His traits are now couch potato, brave, and cat person.

Aries invited Jayden back to the house and kissed him. Thankfully, things went well.
"They would have anyway."
Uh... are you just conveniently forgetting all the times that you were rejected? I have several chapters about it.
"Wow. That's just cruel, Watcher."
It's true.

Jayden also helped out with Arie's lifetime wish by becoming her seventh boyfriend.
"Seventh?"
Yes, and you won't be around for long.

Aries and Jayden tried for a baby and chimes were heard. Baby seven is officially on her way!

"Her?"
Yes because you will eat nothing, NOTHING, but watermelons until you give birth.
"Weird logic, but okay."

"Aww, this one is pretty cute Watcher. Can I keep him for a while?"
No.

"No? That's ridiculous. I'm going to keep him."
Fine, but then you won't get to finish your lifetime wish and meet--

"Nevermind! Get out of my house, Jayden; you're dead to me."

"Fine! You're crazy anyway."
"You're lucky that I don't lock you in my basement for that remark."
Oh yeah, I forgot I built one.

"Watcher! I want to be friends with Jayden again."
What? Why?
"I don't know, I just want to."
Fine. Use the Moodlet Manager on him.

"So now that you have completely forgotten that I 'broke your heart' five minutes ago and I'm pregnant with your child that you'll never see, how about we put this all in the past and be friends again?"
"Sounds good to me."
"I can't believe that actually worked."
Yeah, me either.

To be fair, Jayden IS attractive but he won't be having another kid with Aries.

Not only did Hallow age up, but Anatole did too! I just forgot about him. He's a cute toddler and seems to take mostly after his father.

Cue the adorable toddler spam!
"I don't get paid enough."
Hecate, you don't get paid at all.
"Exactly."

Hallow worked on his cooking skill or whatever it's called for children.
"Oh. You're not going to look it up, Watcher?"
Nah, I'm lazy.
"I respect that."
Thank you.

Aries Amarantha! Are you drinking while pregnant?
"Well, technically I don't know I'm pregnant yet."

Now you do.
"Darn it."

Now, keep eating watermelons!
"Ugh, fine."
That's the spirit!

That's the end of the chapter, everyone. I hope you liked it. I'm almost caught up to where I am in-game which is insane. Bye everyone!

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
Re: The Amarantha's Four Immortal Sisters Challenge - Chapter 36
« Reply #103 on: March 07, 2020, 11:30:17 AM »
Ahhhh! A Four Immortal Sisters Challenge where all the sims are beautiful! How can I resist? Huge Flame fangirl. I am SUCH a sucker for braided pigtails. What is WRONG with my brain? Nothing, it's perfect, why would you even ask something so rude? ANYWAY, awesome job! I'm excited to follow the story of a fellow Four Immortal Sisters player. (ESPECIALLY with all that CC. Chef's kiss.)

Additionally, I love Hallow and think he is going to be a very handsome, if not very interesting, looking adult.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Re: The Amarantha's Four Immortal Sisters Challenge - Chapter 36
« Reply #104 on: March 07, 2020, 12:58:47 PM »
Ahhhh! A Four Immortal Sisters Challenge where all the sims are beautiful! How can I resist? Huge Flame fangirl. I am SUCH a sucker for braided pigtails. What is WRONG with my brain? Nothing, it's perfect, why would you even ask something so rude? ANYWAY, awesome job! I'm excited to follow the story of a fellow Four Immortal Sisters player. (ESPECIALLY with all that CC. Chef's kiss.)

Additionally, I love Hallow and think he is going to be a very handsome, if not very interesting, looking adult.

Wow, thank you so much!!! I actually read your four immortal sisters challenge years ago and it inspired me to do my own! I have gone through several attempts, but this my most sucessful documented one. I really appreciate you reading it!
Yeah, my game is dying because of how much CC I have in it. I just love CC so much but my game doesn't.  ::)
Flame is adorable and I love her character. She's a lot of fun writing. I'm excited to see how Hallow turns out too!