Author Topic: Leonard Kindle – Child Male  (Read 3746 times)

Offline Beks

• Immortal
Leonard Kindle – Child Male
« on: October 08, 2019, 05:42:52 PM »
Leonard is the son of Rhone Kindle and Karie Mae-Steel. He is a cousin to the main Kindle family line (same generation as Canyon, Skyler, and Desert Rose) in the Kindle RTJ.

Name: Leonard Kindle
Traits*: Absent-Minded, Brave, Good
Favorites: Egyptian, Vegetarian Dim Sum, White

Screenshot-68.jpg

*note on traits: I aged Leonard down from YA to upload him here as a child, so naturally he only has three traits now. However, I only wrote down a list of his five adult traits, and I don't know which ones he kept when he was aged down. I think it was the three I listed...but his other two traits as an adult were Slob and Virtuoso, and he may have kept some combination of those instead. My apologies for having a terrible memory. You'll just have to see what you get when you download him! ;)

Offline deedee_828

• Watcher
Re: Leonard Kindle – Child Male
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2019, 01:01:22 AM »
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
MrsFlynn told me you had them up on the swap shop and sent me a link!
So excited to see child Leonard!
I just finished downloading all three of them.

But I did want to confirm if it's okay to use them in my Farmacy as well as include them in my story with photos?

If you're comfortable with that of course and it would be mentioned where they came from, their back story and all.

If not, I can play him in my game anonymously and just drool over him when he becomes a YA in game!

Though one of my potential heirs just aged up to child herself....and if she could start up a friendship with Leonard as a child, I wouldn't say no to that at all!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Beks

• Immortal
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2019, 10:38:36 AM »
My pleasure, deedee! I'm sorry again that it took me so long. And of course, I don't mind at all if you use them in your story! Post away. I'd love to see what you do with them. :)

Offline deedee_828

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2019, 03:56:37 PM »
LOL, like we actually have control over what our sims decide to do!?!

They are forever thwarting my oh-so-painfully thought out plans!

But I do like the drama and curve balls most of the time, as it adds to the excitement of the game.

If you don't mind, I'll post here with a photo or two with the traits Leonard has a child and how he develops in my game.

And if he ends up with any additional siblings, as I'm hoping he will!