Author Topic: De D'Onlyn Dynasty *Completed*  (Read 223605 times)

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
Re: De D'Onlyn Dynasty
« Reply #165 on: March 14, 2011, 01:30:39 AM »
Aw.. RIP Augustin! One of my sims died while doing an ice sculpture too! Thankfully I had an immortal who could do them too :D

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #166 on: March 14, 2011, 03:53:40 PM »
Author's Notes: My story will reach 3K views today if history is an indicator, so another special thank you and virtual hug to all my readers!

R.I.P. Agustin. I, too, think it would have been his best sculpture yet.

Thank you lilygirl, I'm sure he would have appreciated the sentiment, maybe Velmoor will invent a ghost post so he can relay the compliment :D

R.I.P. Agustin. Velmoor does look like he needs a vacation lol.

Thank you Esther, well, once Velmoor and his descendants are all immortals, I'm installing WA, so then he can get what I'm sure will be a VERY needed vacation LOL

Aw.. RIP Augustin! One of my sims died while doing an ice sculpture too! Thankfully I had an immortal who could do them too :D

Thank you kattiq, yes I'm very glad he'd already finished another elder statue of Aeluna, or she might not have had one for the museum, that would have been sad.  Aeluna herself will take over sculpting for the most part from now on.

Cylliah: I'll miss you Agustin, we understood each other in a way the rest of my family doesn't understand me.

The Sun has set, the day is gone
the work is done, now get along
to endless days of eternal fun
for Aeluna you will always be the One

Rest Well Agustin

ME: I have no idea why Velmoor passed out here, his energy bar wasn't empty, and he doesn't have the dramatic trait, I think he's just weird.  Strike that, I KNOW he's weird.

Aeluna: Having a beautiful private place to unwind has really helped me cope with my grief.  I know Agustin would have wanted me to try to be relaxed and happy.

Aeluna: Gnomes like sitting on unfinished table sculptures, even when they're still tall and look nothing like a table yet.

Sashyna: Everybody, yeah! Rock your bodies, yeah! Everybody, rock your body right!
ME: Sashyna partying at the Grind.

ME: Every once in a while several family members will pop up a desire to go play on the trampoline, and I let them.  They're pretty agile for old ladies right?

Velmoor: Now if I can just get this part right, my trans-dimensional periscope will be complete!

Velmoor (1): Oh gosh, my hand slipped, dang it, I blew up my components!
Velmoor (2): Oh no, my butt is on fire!

Velmoor: Quick, quick, to the shower!

Next Time: Aeluna's Ambrosia time, Velmoor becomes an Adult.
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline cathyknits

• Immortal
« Reply #167 on: March 14, 2011, 06:46:51 PM »
Run, Velmoor, run! That fire won't put itself out.

Note to self: Daredevil might be a handy trait for an inventor...
Immortal Dynasty: A Bouquet of Blossoms

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #168 on: March 14, 2011, 07:58:05 PM »
Velmoor looks like he only has one hand in the second picture of him passed out! Haha

And I love that hot tub. Is it a celebrity gift? I forget :P

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #169 on: March 14, 2011, 08:01:31 PM »
Congrats on 3k views, Juxt!  You certainly deserve the fans!

Better watch the old ladies on the trampoline, they may be spry but someone could still break a hip.  I can send you an extra few Life Alert necklaces I got for Jackson, Jessica, and Sam...(help, I've fallen and I can't get up!)   ;D

Velmoor is hysterical, but then I have a well known penchant for geeks and nerds.  Is he over-emotional, perhaps?  I have a few over-emotional sims who just pass out randomly for no apparent reason and none of their other traits seem like they would cause this.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #170 on: March 15, 2011, 03:09:50 AM »
This is by far the BEST statement EVER!!
Sashyna: Everybody, yeah! Rock your bodies, yeah! Everybody, rock your body right!
I take it you like BSB? They have been my favorite group since I was 15! Velmoor is weird we know that so he should be forgiven for randomly passing out for no reason. I love his butt on fire! AHHH lol. Very awesome update Juxt!! Congrats on the views and fans!  ;D

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #171 on: March 15, 2011, 05:31:55 PM »
Run, Velmoor, run! That fire won't put itself out.

Note to self: Daredevil might be a handy trait for an inventor...

Thank you cathyknits, that would have been a fun addition to a crazy inventor, I'll remember that.  I wonder if they do "Extreme Inventing" LOL

Velmoor looks like he only has one hand in the second picture of him passed out! Haha

And I love that hot tub. Is it a celebrity gift? I forget :P

Thank you kattiq, yes the hottub is a celebrity gift, I think the waterfall makes it my favorite.  Velmoor reports: The rumors of my handless-ness have been greatly overstated :)

Congrats on 3k views, Juxt!  You certainly deserve the fans!

Better watch the old ladies on the trampoline, they may be spry but someone could still break a hip.  I can send you an extra few Life Alert necklaces I got for Jackson, Jessica, and Sam...(help, I've fallen and I can't get up!)   ;D

Velmoor is hysterical, but then I have a well known penchant for geeks and nerds.  Is he over-emotional, perhaps?  I have a few over-emotional sims who just pass out randomly for no apparent reason and none of their other traits seem like they would cause this.

Thank you Katluvr, I'm becoming very proud and happy with my (not so) little story here.  Nope Velmoor's not over emotional, I have no idea why he passed out, I think it's a crazy thing.  Velmoor reports: Instead of medical alert bracelets, it has been decided that when some asks, "Is there a Dr. in the house?" I should be answering "Yes."

This is by far the BEST statement EVER!!
I take it you like BSB? They have been my favorite group since I was 15! Velmoor is weird we know that so he should be forgiven for randomly passing out for no reason. I love his butt on fire! AHHH lol. Very awesome update Juxt!! Congrats on the views and fans!  ;D

Thank you Esther, while I totally understand why you would think I'm a fan, I'm not, I don't hate their music, but I listen to classic, and industrial music for the most part.  However, BSB was insanely popular with a lot of people I knew, and their songs are REALLY catchy, so they get stuck in my head sometimes, OK, a lot of times.  I'm glad the quote made you happy though.  OK, if you insist, I forgive Velmoor for being lazy and passing out. :D

Draigoth: I had a dream last night, of a game, of a world, called Spore.
ME: I thought this was a cool cross game reference.

ME: With a lifetime with of work stretched out before her, Aeluna enjoys the first bite of Ambrosia.
Aeluna: Like the eggs?  They were a coming of age present from the family, all the most valuable examples of each stone type found during my lifetime by anyone in the family.

Aeluna: My family means everything to me, and I'm only glad I could do this for them, and for ME.
ME: Congratulations Aeluna *Confetti* *Confetti* *Confetti*

Velmoor: Well, being a teen has become tiresome, it's time to become a young man.
ME: Velmoor has a very, VERY angular face, he's not the most handsome Sim ever, but it gives him a kind of cool, intense appearance.

Velmoor: Hi, I've just graduated High School, and I'm looking for a charming young lady that I can get along with.
Bridgeport Girl: Well we get along just fine, but I'm a newspaper girl, and have terrible traits, so I don't think it will work out, we can be friends though.
Velmoor: Well, I do need friends so OK!

ME: Cylliah shows us that she still knows what's hot today, and that she can party with the best of them!

ME: With adult Velmoor I got a little crazy with my color wheel, but honestly, I like the results.

Velmoor: Oh, no, you guys, chatting up all these ladies is smothering me, I can't wait until I find someone to settle down with so I can get on with my life!
ME: Some Sims would be happy to be allowed to do nothing but socialize and date for a week before starting their job, ungrateful much?

Next Time: I will totally remember to write down Velmoor's Traits so I can post them *face palm*, Velmoor begins a romance that leaves something to be desired.
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #172 on: March 15, 2011, 05:42:59 PM »
Oh I see. Yeah their songs are really catchy and awesome!!! Happy birthday Velmoor and congrats Aeluna for your Immortality!  ;D

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #173 on: March 15, 2011, 05:58:17 PM »
Congratulations on getting Aeluna to immortality ;D

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #174 on: March 15, 2011, 09:20:10 PM »
Congrats on Immortality Aeluna!

Happy Birthday Velmoor. I like his new wardrobe.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #175 on: March 15, 2011, 09:32:19 PM »
First off I will follow the crowd with saying Happy birthday Velmoor and WOOHOO Immortality for Aeluna!
I like that Velmoor is being very honest with the ladies in his life. Short and straight to the point! I'm glad him and "Bridgeport girl" were finally able to work things out though. I'm sure he'll find someone else with better traits and not liable to an aging glitch :)

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #176 on: March 16, 2011, 01:02:30 PM »
Author's Notes: I did it!  I remembered! Velmoor is Insane, Eccentric, Party Animal, Handy, Genius. Woo Hoo!  <--- He got two scoops of crazy!

Aeluna
Super Maxx: Sculpting
Other Max: Charisma
LTW: Swimming in Cash
Best Friends: Vito McCoy, Jerri McMillon, Bart Schrader, Jamal Benton, Trudy Moreno, Gregory Haney
Black Ops: The Research Project, Young Politicians Club Induction, Work/School Learning Project, Your Best Work, Larger than Necessary Doorstop, High Quality Delivery
Bought: Movie Theater (building), Marina Field (property)
Unique LTR: Artisan Crafter, Moodlet Manager, Fireproof Homestead

Oh I see. Yeah their songs are really catchy and awesome!!! Happy birthday Velmoor and congrats Aeluna for your Immortality!  ;D

Thank you Esther!

Congratulations on getting Aeluna to immortality ;D

Thank you Alexandria, Aeluna was a breeze, Ambrosia eaten at 78, 8 days earlier than Draigoth, even more days earlier than Sashyna.  Her last requirement was her 6th black op, she has trouble producing masterpieces.

Congrats on Immortality Aeluna!

Happy Birthday Velmoor. I like his new wardrobe.

Thank you lilygirl, you must be a fan of the crazy, just like me!

First off I will follow the crowd with saying Happy birthday Velmoor and WOOHOO Immortality for Aeluna!
I like that Velmoor is being very honest with the ladies in his life. Short and straight to the point! I'm glad him and "Bridgeport girl" were finally able to work things out though. I'm sure he'll find someone else with better traits and not liable to an aging glitch :)

Thank you kattiq, yes, I admire honesty as a virtue, so my Sims do as well :)  Yeah if I don't care enough about some Sim in a picture I give them a pronoun type name, random paparazzi, bridgeport girl, hunky firefighter, etc.  It saves on my brain remembering too many names and getting them all mixed up. LOL

Makenzie Sleep: Hah Velmoor that 7:2 in my favor, want to play again?
Velmoor: Oh Makenzie, you're my best friend, forever, if only you weren't a vampire, you'd have surely made a wonderful addition to my family.
Makenzie: Yeah, no thanks, I heard about what happened to the last vampire to spend so much as a night in your house.
Velmoor: Cylliah swears that was totally unintentional, I believe her, you should too.

Bridgeport Girl: Oh my stars, you're Velmoor, you're the most famous eligible bachelor in Bridgeport.
Velmoor: Thank you, nice to meet you too, I like your skirt, it speaks to the crazy in me.
Bridgeport Girl: Thank you *high pitched girly squeal of excitement goes here*

Velmoor (sitting alone at table eating): Why did I even agree to this stupid date party, all these girls are boring!
Bridgeport Girls: We love you Velmoor, this party is awesome, Woo!

Velmoor: I go out for one night, and what happens, you break every piece of plumbing in the room?!  I need to go out more often, this is really going to help my repair skill.
Draigoth: We've all been brushing our teeth and taking extra baths just for you my boy!
Velmoor: Thanks Grandpa!

Velmoor: Well Justina, you're OK I guess, what's your sign?
Justina Milton: Libra, hot man!
Velmoor: Well, that suits me just fine I suppose.

Draigoth strums a romantic song to help set the mood.
Velmoor: Well, I guess I like you well enough, and this week of lady hunting has been lame.
Justina: Hmmm, I think that was not really a nice thing to say.

Velmoor: So pucker up, cause Pikachu, I choose you!
ME: Well, I guess the romantic music kinda worked, oh who am I kidding, this is pathetic Velmoor.
Velmoor: Well I don't like her that much, I'm just tired of looking!
Justina: Are you really sure this is what you want?
Velmoor: Eh, close enough.

Velmoor: It's nice having a girlfriend with an apartment in the city, it's a nice place to hang out together.

Velmoor: Well it's probably not what people usually mean when they say a relationship has benefits, but this works for me!

Next Time: Velmoor meets the girl of his dreams, but will she arrive too late?
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #177 on: March 16, 2011, 01:07:57 PM »
Slow down, dear Velmoor, we've been given the scoop that Miss Right is just around the corner!
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #178 on: March 16, 2011, 01:22:29 PM »
He got two scoops of crazy!

Velmoor is my kind of guy!  He needs to find a girl like Amy Farrah Fowler on the TV show 'The Big Bang Theory'...yeah, they would hit it off perfectly!

Congrats on immortality, Aeluna!

Offline cathyknits

• Immortal
« Reply #179 on: March 16, 2011, 07:17:55 PM »
Velmoor: So pucker up, cause Pikachu, I choose you!
ME: Well, I guess the romantic music kinda worked, oh who am I kidding, this is pathetic Velmoor.
Velmoor: Well I don't like her that much, I'm just tired of looking!
Justina: Are you really sure this is what you want?
Velmoor: Eh, close enough.

...again, I should not read this thread at work, because someone, someday, will decide I'm having a seizure and come administer first aid.
Immortal Dynasty: A Bouquet of Blossoms