Author Topic: Sim - Max Skills (the perfect butler)  (Read 122014 times)

Offline Lenka

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Sim - Max Skills (the perfect butler)
« Reply #135 on: May 19, 2011, 11:14:54 AM »
I, personally, can't get Max into my game because I don't have Late Night, but if I could I know it would be perfect. Thanks and bravo! :D

Chronic, you CAN get Max into your game. Actually, I downloaded him even if I had only the Vanilla game (and now I have Ambitions too) and there's no real problem with it. He has only the skills that you have in your game maxed (so if you don't have Late Night, he will have all the skills without music instruments and mixology).
So go for it ;) Max is really amazing (and he makes cute nooboos  ::))

Tell me please if you find any mistake in my post. English is not my mother language. It's "only" the third one in frequency of utilisation. I'm "half-French".

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #136 on: May 19, 2011, 11:47:10 AM »
I also don't have the patches that came after Fast Lane. I guess my problem is that.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lenka

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #137 on: May 19, 2011, 11:56:52 AM »
I also don't have the patches that came after Fast Lane. I guess my problem is that.

I think you're right.

Tell me please if you find any mistake in my post. English is not my mother language. It's "only" the third one in frequency of utilisation. I'm "half-French".

Leto85

« Reply #138 on: May 19, 2011, 12:55:41 PM »

If so, it's just a matter of updating I asume.
I'm sorry to say Chronic, but I don't have a Expansion free Max Skills for you. And that's actually better for me, starting on Max Skills after Late Night got released: fullfilling all those four instruments oppertunities while having all the other skills already maxed will be just... a pain. And even than I really discribed this gentle. :P
It's just what Lenka/Cmelka said: you can download it without having the expansion related skills.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #139 on: May 19, 2011, 01:03:18 PM »
It's alright, Leto. I understand. :)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Lenka

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #140 on: May 19, 2011, 08:01:28 PM »
It's just what Lenka/Cmelka said

I'm going a bit off-topic but...
Leto, I'm only Lenka here ;)

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #141 on: May 21, 2011, 11:49:24 PM »
I've downloaded him and can't wait until I play him! ;D

EDIT:
Leto, I am impressed. He is hired!

EDIT 2: How did Max get a certificate of partnership in all three countries if he is Level 0 VISA with China and Egypt, and Level 1 VISA with France?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Leto85

« Reply #142 on: May 22, 2011, 07:42:54 AM »

EDIT 2: How did Max get a certificate of partnership in all three countries if he is Level 0 VISA with China and Egypt, and Level 1 VISA with France?

Other sims buyd that for him. Than I placed it in his inventory.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #143 on: June 07, 2011, 01:38:16 PM »
Leto, how do you get him to actually be and act like a butler?  I had him join my Sim but he's in the military and not much interested in doing butler stuff.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Leto85

« Reply #144 on: June 07, 2011, 04:30:32 PM »
Leto, how do you get him to actually be and act like a butler?  I had him join my Sim but he's in the military and not much interested in doing butler stuff.

You mean he doesn't do his job on automatic? Like taking care of the house and children?

@ anybody else: I'm 'upgrading' Max Skills to the new things that came with Generations.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #145 on: June 08, 2011, 12:55:23 PM »
You mean he doesn't do his job on automatic? Like taking care of the house and children?

@ anybody else: I'm 'upgrading' Max Skills to the new things that came with Generations.

Nope.  I'm going to try again with a different character.  Basically he sort of wanted to be a playboy and just lounge around.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Leto85

« Reply #146 on: June 08, 2011, 04:15:19 PM »
Nope.  I'm going to try again with a different character.  Basically he sort of wanted to be a playboy and just lounge around.

Hmm, sounds just like his creator...
I didn't say that. Maybe you have to click a few times on the ground that he should 'clean the house' until he is used to it.

Offline Seriphina

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #147 on: June 21, 2011, 10:40:42 PM »
Leto, please let us know when you have him all updated for the latest EP.  We love Max <3

Also, there are quite a few sculptures that he doesn't know, will you be working more on that as well?
Insert witty comment here

Leto85

« Reply #148 on: June 22, 2011, 06:14:09 AM »
Leto, please let us know when you have him all updated for the latest EP.  We love Max <3

Also, there are quite a few sculptures that he doesn't know, will you be working more on that as well?

What sculptures are those? I failed finding a list for the total number of them.
I know the plant he can grow are alsy stuck with 93% but I believed that's part of the 'can't order omni plant' bug. Same counts for space rocks.

And sure I will let you'll know when he's updated. But in the meantime I am working on something even better... ;)

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #149 on: June 22, 2011, 10:19:10 AM »
And sure I will let you'll know when he's updated. But in the meantime I am working on something even better... ;)

Would that secret project by any chance be Maxine Skills, Max's perfect mate?   :D  No, don't tell, Leto.  Make us wait and anticipate.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

anything