Author Topic: Sim - Max Skills (the perfect butler)  (Read 122001 times)

Leto85

Re: Sim - Max Skills (the perfect butler)
« Reply #180 on: July 04, 2011, 05:30:16 AM »
My sims adore Max! He is best friends with all of them. And the kids are having wishes to play catch with him, rather than their parents and friends!  ;D

Must have something to do with the fact he has maxed out Charisma, in combination with his Family Friendly trait.

Offline Alieana4518

• Llama Wrangler
  • Isn't he a beauty? :)
« Reply #181 on: July 12, 2011, 01:17:23 AM »
My my! He is quite wonderful! If only he was real... -sigh- Oh well. I can't wait to play him! He is now downloaded! :D Good thing I'm the only one up. I almost squealed and then I did an awkward dance. Heh. Anywho... I do thank you very much for the wonderful gift of Max Skills you gave us! Teehee.
One day everything will make sense... On the way there, love like you'll never get hurt. -Erica Kohn

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline jessiethedog

• Immortal
« Reply #182 on: July 12, 2011, 01:37:26 PM »
It just hit me that I haven't mentioned the 'problem' I have with Max... I say 'problem' as it isn't really a problem. I don't have Late Night installed, and I can still see his Celebrity Journal, I can hold autograph sessions, people recognise him, etc.  :)
'They fill you with the faults they had
And add some extra just for you' - Larkin

Leto85

« Reply #183 on: July 12, 2011, 05:47:19 PM »
It just hit me that I haven't mentioned the 'problem' I have with Max... I say 'problem' as it isn't really a problem. I don't have Late Night installed, and I can still see his Celebrity Journal, I can hold autograph sessions, people recognise him, etc.  :)

That's because of an update made it possible recognizing celebrities in games that don't have Late Night installed. I'm glad EA did that, otherwise you couldn't download Max Skills at all.

Offline jessiethedog

• Immortal
« Reply #184 on: July 12, 2011, 06:13:33 PM »
That's because of an update made it possible recognizing celebrities in games that don't have Late Night installed. I'm glad EA did that, otherwise you couldn't download Max Skills at all.
Oh, ok! Thanks, I didn't know that.  :)
'They fill you with the faults they had
And add some extra just for you' - Larkin

Sportsfan

« Reply #185 on: July 16, 2011, 06:02:16 PM »
How long did it take you to make him?

Leto85

« Reply #186 on: July 16, 2011, 07:57:27 PM »
How long dis it take you to make him?

A few months perhaps. Could be more, could be less. The planning did take a little longer however as I was searching for the best way to train him. I'm talking about the order in which it is important to learn him the skills. So therefore the instruments should go first, followed by inventing and than gardening because both of them did have a tricky oppertunity that required time to get.
After that, it was just up to me in the order off what skills should go next.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #187 on: August 13, 2011, 04:34:13 PM »
I love Max; but, he wanted to become a vampire and after my sim graciously granted him his wish, my game started getting glitches. I haven't had to resetsims for the longest time; but, when Max became a vampire, I had to reset constantly. My plan was to turn Bridgeport into a city of vampires with Max and Cheri as the founding parents. Cheri, a longtime vampire, already owned half the city before meeting Max.

I'm using no mods and the game housing.

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #188 on: August 13, 2011, 09:21:20 PM »
I love Max; but, he wanted to become a vampire and after my sim graciously granted him his wish, my game started getting glitches. I haven't had to resetsims for the longest time; but, when Max became a vampire, I had to reset constantly. My plan was to turn Bridgeport into a city of vampires with Max and Cheri as the founding parents. Cheri, a longtime vampire, already owned half the city before meeting Max.

I'm using no mods and the game housing.
You know that could just be because,
A) he has a million skills
B) now he has vampiric superpowers
and C) it might be too much for the game to handle
Or its just Bridgeport. BP is very glitchy for me at least.

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #189 on: August 14, 2011, 12:32:54 AM »
You know that could just be because,
A) he has a million skills
B) now he has vampiric superpowers
and C) it might be too much for the game to handle
Or its just Bridgeport. BP is very glitchy for me at least.

I more likely because he's maxed out in skills, because I haven't had problems with BP for awhile.

Hexlein

« Reply #190 on: September 05, 2011, 12:51:29 PM »
Wonderful!! Thanks :D

Sportsfan

« Reply #191 on: September 24, 2011, 06:55:46 PM »
Welcome to the forum Hex!

Leto: when I played with Max he has a level 1 visa to France but only level 0 to the others. Why is that?

Leto85

« Reply #192 on: September 25, 2011, 07:15:39 AM »
Welcome to the forum Hex!

Leto: when I played with Max he has a level 1 visa to France but only level 0 to the others. Why is that?

Probably because I've only trained him in maxing his skills and not his Visa points or other things. The reason for 1 visa for France is probably because I didn't wanted to cheat while training him so he had to go to France to get all the grapes that is out there.
I think he did get that Visa 1 level because he needed to fulfill a oppertunity in the nectar making, but I'm not sure. It has been a long time since I've trained him.

Sportsfan

« Reply #193 on: September 25, 2011, 10:37:08 AM »
Okay that makes sense. At first I just thought that it was odd that they would be at different visa levels.

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #194 on: November 11, 2011, 10:36:01 AM »
I downloaded Max a couple of days ago and he and Jamie Jolina (don't ask) just had multi-gender twins. Pictures to follow.
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

anything