Author Topic: Sim - Max Skills (the perfect butler)  (Read 122719 times)

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Sim - Max Skills (the perfect butler)
« Reply #45 on: March 20, 2011, 05:27:07 PM »
I don't have Late Night either, and had no problem downloading Max.  He's missing the LN skills, of course, but other than that he's fine.  He even goes around talking about Celebrity Pam Marsden, which I find a little unusual since there are no celebrities in my game.   ;)

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Leto85

« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2011, 05:32:40 PM »
I don't have Late Night either, and had no problem downloading Max.  He's missing the LN skills, of course, but other than that he's fine.  He even goes around talking about Celebrity Pam Marsden, which I find a little unusual since there are no celebrities in my game.   ;)

He's talking about the star. :) That explains it all.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline WickedSimmer87

• Occult
« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2011, 09:46:23 AM »
Thank you Leto for this perfect guy :D

Not only is he cute looking with a uber nice toned body, but hes a hard worker and an awesome dad !

Had him marry Agnes and got a reddish haired son lol (must be the mail-man he he)

Leto85

« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2011, 09:58:20 AM »
Thank you Leto for this perfect guy :D

Not only is he cute looking with a uber nice toned body, but hes a hard worker and an awesome dad !

Had him marry Agnes and got a reddish haired son lol (must be the mail-man he he)

Haha, how cool is that! In my game he had A LOT of children (7 or so) because of the many time traveling adventures he had. But I had to save him as a saperate person for the upload. Can you upload a picture about the 'happy family?' I'm wondering how his son looks like.

Offline WickedSimmer87

• Occult
« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2011, 10:25:28 AM »
Well the son is child now, changed his hairstyle from ponytail to the current unruly bed hair, and redid his clothes.

Agnes is also expecting their second (hopefully a girl this time) Exciting for see how the next one will look like :)

Leto85

« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2011, 10:30:27 AM »
I am really happy everyone is enjoying my creation so much. Thanks WickedSimmer, for letting me know.

Offline WickedSimmer87

• Occult
« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2011, 10:33:52 AM »
Leto I'm waiting for my account on the picture gallery to be activated, then I'll upload child pictures of Max and Agnes for you ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline WickedSimmer87

• Occult
« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2011, 06:47:33 AM »
Hey Leto

Here is the promised pictures of the first born son of Max skills and Agnes skill (nee Crumplebottom)

And a close-up

Second born was a boy too (aww dang it) so just working on getting him to child state for taking pictures of him too :) but can tell that he got his mothers hair colour already.

Leto85

« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2011, 07:00:34 AM »
Nice pictures WickedSimmer. It seems that he really looks like his dad. The eyes mostly.

About the text between the ()'s: that 'nee' means 'no' in English. Are you Dutch too perhaps?

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2011, 07:10:35 AM »
Nice pictures WickedSimmer. It seems that he really looks like his dad. The eyes mostly.

About the text between the ()'s: that 'nee' means no in English. Are you Dutch too perhaps?

I don't know the exact translation, but "nee" is French in this case.  It means something like "born as."  Agnes was born as Crumplebottom. 
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Leto85

« Reply #55 on: March 24, 2011, 07:15:48 AM »
I don't know the exact translation, but "nee" is French in this case.  It means something like "born as."  Agnes was born as Crumplebottom. 

Oh, that's funny. Sometimes words have double meanings in different languages. 'Leer' is both 'lether' and 'teach' in Dutch, 'read' in Spanish and 'stare' in English as an example. But that Agnes had an French background I didn't know.
If I however translate 'nee' from Dutch to French I came up with something like: 'non' and 'ne... pas'.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2011, 07:25:01 AM »
Agnes doesn't have a French background.  Nee is just a French word.  :D

This will explain it.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline WickedSimmer87

• Occult
« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2011, 08:05:11 AM »
Ah my bad. Think i just saw it somewhere in that subject like "former known as" before marrying.

Well the second son grew up to be just as cute looking as his older brother, who is teen now. He got the blond hair from Agnes

Including pictures :
The second born son.

Close up :

:)

Chigatana

« Reply #58 on: March 28, 2011, 08:10:54 PM »
I cannot find it in the Sims Launcher, the library, or anywhere else! Can you help please?

By the way, outstanding job on your Sim. It must have taken a long time to design such an amazing servant.

Leto85

« Reply #59 on: March 29, 2011, 02:46:47 AM »
I cannot find it in the Sims Launcher, the library, or anywhere else! Can you help please?

By the way, outstanding job on your Sim. It must have taken a long time to design such an amazing servant.

Which expansions do you have? It could be it don't work if you are missing some. That's what I've read from others.

anything