Author Topic: Swap Shop Requests Thread  (Read 411611 times)

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: Swap Shop Requests Thread
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2011, 04:04:18 AM »
I didn't download the Clothing I downloaded the Pattern, the Creator of it doesn't use Third Party CC either. I just applied the Pattern to the Maternity Dress.

Ok, good.  I was a little confused as to it was.  I didn't see a link to download it, though.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2011, 02:22:12 PM »
Ok, good.  I was a little confused as to it was.  I didn't see a link to download it, though.

Ahg, I always forget to attach the silly download!  ;D I have added it, a while ago, I just couldn't post that I had.  ;) For the Two that have already downloaded it can you tell me if it worked with the pattern or not? If not I will take it down.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2011, 10:09:05 PM »
I'd like to request a pattern. :)
It's for furniture an clothes of a girl named Swan Feather.

A light blue background, with white feathers on it. Feathers like this one.
Is this enough description? :-\

I've a submission for Simstar3.

The link to the download and a picture from CAP showing the pattern applied to wall and sofa is here.

I found it very difficult to find a suitable feather that was copyright free but did the best I could, though the feather used is nowhere near as beautiful as the one in the photograph that Simstar had  :(.

The background is fully recolourable, so can easily be changed to the right shade of blue.  The feathers may be recoloured too.  Hope that it will be suitable but no worries if it isn't.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2011, 10:18:46 PM »
Waaai~! Thank you SO much! I love it! ;D
Formerly Simstar3

Offline gerrr00

• Immortal
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2011, 12:23:33 AM »
@samoht04 Sorry for not responding earlier.  Thank you for the cute dresses.  I still would like more, so please the request up.  I have had my Sim wear the patchwork one already.  ;D
Ignorance is not an excuse, please read the forum rules.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2011, 03:36:55 AM »
@samoht04 Sorry for not responding earlier.  Thank you for the cute dresses.  I still would like more, so please the request up.  I have had my Sim wear the patchwork one already.  ;D

No problem Gerr00!  :)

Waaai~! Thank you SO much! I love it! ;D

Simstar - Do you want your Request taken down now?

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2011, 11:12:46 AM »
Simstar - Do you want your Request taken down now?
Sure. :)
Formerly Simstar3

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2011, 08:24:08 PM »
I have a request for you to put up, Thomas, if you please.

I would love a puppies pattern, something like Gheez's "Kitty Kuddle" pattern, with a kid's theme. Something that could be described as cute and induces desires to pinch toddler cheeks.  :P  Colour doesn't matter but I would love it to be as re-colourable (is that a word?) as possible.

Thanks.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2011, 09:52:48 AM »
I have a puppies pattern submission (or two) for lilygirl. 

I really struggled finding cute puppies clipart that was free and available to share, without copyright conditions.  (Did see some wonderful stuff but $10 or so is a bit steep, even for a really sweet picture.)  Anyway, enough with the whinging.

First submission is a pattern, very similar to 'Kitty Kuddle', it's called 'Puppy Hug':

The background and all the circles and rings may be recoloured.

The second submission is 'Cute Pups' ( ;D had a blank when trying to name it):

Sorry but It is not possible to recolour the 'Cute Pups' pattern as I was unable to make the white background of the clipart become completely transparent.  The pattern does make cute jammies.

Both patterns (and some more doggy themed patterns) are available here.  Hope they may be something like what you are looking for, lilygirl.

(I've recently found quite a sweet looking Beagle puppy, so there will be another pattern soon. I'm just waiting for inspiration to strike, so as to use it in the cutest possible way.)

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2011, 12:24:03 PM »
Thanks Gheez! They are super cute and perfect! I'm just not much of a cat person but will not say no to a dog/puppy pattern. :D

You can take my request down now, Thomas (that was super quick!). If anyone else was working on something I will still download them too.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2011, 01:23:33 PM »
You can take my request down now, Thomas (that was super quick!). If anyone else was working on something I will still download them too.

Okay, Thanks Lily.

@ Everyone - If you have been working on a Request but it gets taken down before you upload don't hesitate to upload it, just remember who it was for and you can post it here or in it's own thread in the Swap Shop.  ;)

Shenice93

« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2011, 05:05:00 PM »
I have a request if anyone wishes to take it.

I have been searching for some floral patterns. I saw a few in the Swap Shop and they were lovely. I'm too nervous to download any from the exchange and since I am no good with CAP I would really like someone to make them. It doesn't matter what flowers are used or the colors. I'm looking for something a bit more on the elegant side, but at the same time versatile. In other words a pattern that could work for clothing and/or building.

Thanks ahead of time.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2011, 05:58:45 PM »
I have a request if anyone wishes to take it.

I have been searching for some floral patterns. I saw a few in the Swap Shop and they were lovely. I'm too nervous to download any from the exchange and since I am no good with CAP I would really like someone to make them. It doesn't matter what flowers are used or the colors. I'm looking for something a bit more on the elegant side, but at the same time versatile. In other words a pattern that could work for clothing and/or building.

Thanks ahead of time.

I've added your Request. Anything you want adding just tell me!

Patterns -
  • Date: 14th April 2011. Requester: Shenice93. Request: Floral Patterns, any flower and any colours but preferably on the elegant side, versatile. Suitable for Building and Clothing for example. Full Post. Uploads: None Currently.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2011, 08:46:46 PM »
I've got a bit of an odd request... :-\

I'd like a pattern with a dark purple background, with the word "Plasma" written on it a few times.
I'm going to use it on a pair of sneakers for one of my sims, so I want it to look like she was writing on her shoes with a black marker.
Is this okay? :-\
Formerly Simstar3

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2011, 08:05:19 AM »
Simstar - I did a quick pattern for your request and will put it up now. Mainly because mine doesn't work well on trainers as I found out whilst trying it on my Plasma loving model. The font is too big so it isn't clear as to what it says on the trainers I used them on.

It recolours as well!

anything