Author Topic: Swap Shop Requests Thread  (Read 411877 times)

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
Re: Swap Shop Requests Thread
« Reply #105 on: June 02, 2011, 11:36:12 PM »
Hello,

I have quite a large request :)

Pattern(s)

I am in need of masculine patterns for everything, from clothing to furniture and walls/floors...

Hi,

I've just added a range of a patterns with a more masculine feel.  They can be found in the For The Fellas thread.  They include patterns like these:

I found it difficult to decide what would be a masculine pattern, looking up male patterns on the web, apart from a lot on male pattern baldness, brought up a load of floral shirt patterns,  :D.  Anyways, hope that you find something that you like.

If you haven't already, I'd also recommend having a browse of Ausette's, Samoht04 and Jancy's pattern threads as you may also find something suitable to your needs there.

Offline KJSinclair

• Townie
  • I may have a sharp tongue but I have a soft heart
« Reply #106 on: June 03, 2011, 12:33:47 AM »
Thank you so much for that. I love them all.

Yeah male patterns are hard to pin down for sure, but you nailed it!

Many thanks.

You can remove my request :)
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes we have to wait a long time for the reason to become clear.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #107 on: June 05, 2011, 01:14:41 AM »
I uploaded a Sim for Audren right here! I hope you enjoy Ronald, should you choose to download him.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #108 on: June 05, 2011, 07:24:07 AM »
Thank you, Seabody! My request may be put down now, please.

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #109 on: June 05, 2011, 09:38:43 PM »
I want more Spongebob patterns. All different styles. As long as it's all Spongebob. That and different colored (green, blue, pink, purple) leopard printed items. I'm big on leopard printed stuff from all different colors.

I want an Andy Warhol pop art style of Charlie Sheen's face, as well as a #winning poster. I want the Andy Warhol style paintings in Lady Gaga, Michael Jackson, Lil Wayne and Eminem too.  :)

Also some Twilight Team Edward and Team Jacob themed shirts (I'm huge on Twilight) for all females.

I really want more old school band patterns/shirts too of the following bands:
-AC/DC
-Led Zepplin
-Queen
-Pink Floyd
-Nirvana
-RUN DMC
-The Eagles
-Aerosmith
-Michael Jackson
*I already have Rolling Stones and I want more old school band patterns for Swap Shop purposes.  :)

Offline Chopsticks

• Townie
« Reply #110 on: June 06, 2011, 10:51:41 AM »
For the paintings, do you mean you want them on a t-shirt? I'm pretty sure you can't make posters.
"Doors are for people with no imagination" - Derek Landy

Offline KJSinclair

• Townie
  • I may have a sharp tongue but I have a soft heart
« Reply #111 on: June 06, 2011, 06:35:22 PM »
I don't think that's possible either. I searched and searched how to do this and it involved cloning meshes in the game or creating new meshes and at that point we are entering into 3rd party custom content that can cause amazing games crashes.

I wish that it were possible edit some of the ingame pictures and posters safely just to stop my rich sims having the same pictures all over their house lol.

If there is a safe and sane way to do this then I would love to know.

Kind Regards
KJ
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes we have to wait a long time for the reason to become clear.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
« Reply #112 on: June 06, 2011, 08:50:08 PM »
It's not currently possible to edit the ingame pictures and posters unfortunately.  I'd love for EA to bring out something like CAP for us but realise that is probably a pipe dream.

It might be possible to fake a painting or poster as part of a wall pattern...hmm, have to think on that.

EDIT: It is possible, well sort of. Rather than going off topic here, I'll create a new thread.

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #113 on: June 06, 2011, 09:16:50 PM »
In that past I've considered making making a pattern, loading it into the game and taking a photograph of it to make a custom poster, but I never actually got around to trying it. It'd be a lot of effort, but it'd be good for sharing houses without needing tons of extra patterns. As for the Spongebob stuff, have you checked out the free Lord Sponge gear at the store? It's not Spongebob, but it's a pretty good Sim equivalent.

Lord Sponge's Computer
Lord Sponge Graphic Tee (male)
Lord Sponge Graphic Tee (female)
Mega Lord Sponge
Desktop Lord Sponge

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #114 on: June 06, 2011, 10:55:36 PM »
I already have those installed in my game, but thank you though. Anyways I didn't mean an actual poster, I meant there was a poster of this image sold at a music store next to my RL work place, and I wanted my Sims to have it as a wallpaper.

@Ausette: I will PM you the photos I am talking about.

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #115 on: June 10, 2011, 02:15:14 AM »
II want an Andy Warhol pop art style of Charlie Sheen's face, as well as a #winning poster.

Here you go :). I did the best I could with the picture you sent me. I'm not a fan of Charlie Sheen, so I hope you find the tiger print appropriate. The tiled pattern is in Miscellaneous, and the T-shirt is in Plastics and Rubbers.

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #116 on: June 10, 2011, 02:24:05 AM »
Thank You Ausette. I love it. My Sims will too, except for the ones who have a lack of sense of humor of course. ;D

raccoonlady92

« Reply #117 on: June 10, 2011, 08:00:17 PM »
Yeah, her nostrils need to come in just a smidgen, I was hoping no one would notice. :P I'll see what I can do and then I'll upload her.

Note to self - shorten face and squish nose just a smidgen.

darn! I don't think I've replied, it's beautiful so far!

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #118 on: June 14, 2011, 03:26:06 PM »
I've got another unusual request... :-\
Y'see, I'm not good at building houses, so I thought I could upload a house I built, and then whoever wants to do this request could download it, improve it, and upload the improved version.
Is this okay?
Formerly Simstar3

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #119 on: June 14, 2011, 03:36:04 PM »

I've got another unusual request... :-\
Y'see, I'm not good at building houses, so I thought I could upload a house I built, and then whoever wants to do this request could download it, improve it, and upload the improved version.
Is this okay?

Simstar, Can you Request that in the Building and Construction Requests Thread along with a Picture so that Members will know what sort of Size this Project will be on, also including what you want 'improving' like the Outside, Inside, Both, Landscaping or All of it.  :)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]