Author Topic: Swap Shop Requests Thread  (Read 416811 times)

Offline Widonja

• Occult
Re: Swap Shop Requests Thread
« Reply #180 on: July 24, 2011, 08:22:02 AM »
OK, now that this problem is out of the way, I'm wondering if anybody would know how to make chained, ripped jeans, or just normal pants - the important thing is chains, as I have a Rockstar that would really like this :) The type of pants is really not that important ;)

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #181 on: July 24, 2011, 12:34:36 PM »
There's some ripped jeans at the Store.
Formerly Simstar3

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #182 on: July 24, 2011, 02:06:26 PM »
I don't know if this has been asked or if it is even possible
But I love the look of the cars and stuff people can get with Dr.Pepper drink in america.
I being in New Zealand Can't get them.

Is it possible to put them in the swap shop so I can?

I don't think that is possible and I don't think it is legal, I don't know though.

OK, now that this problem is out of the way, I'm wondering if anybody would know how to make chained, ripped jeans, or just normal pants - the important thing is chains, as I have a Rockstar that would really like this :) The type of pants is really not that important ;)

The only way you would get close are to use the existing ripped jeans in CAS, or as Simstar said in the Store, they may have something. We can't make anything like Trousers without using CC which is banned for the Forum.

Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Widonja

• Occult
« Reply #183 on: July 24, 2011, 02:13:20 PM »
I've posted this a while back somewhere: I can't get into the store, the reason being - I don't have a serial key, as my copy is not original (small country, can't get an original, I'm not a pirate by choice...)

OK, so that's cleared out, too bad then...

Offline SimMania :P

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #184 on: July 24, 2011, 03:21:30 PM »
I have a request...

I was wondering if anyone could make me a sim that looks like a singer i like. She's called tia carrere.There are lots of pictures on google. 
http://www.celebritygossip.com/public/celebrity_pictures/tia_carrere_875_35.jpg

She has brown eyes and is hawaiian. Trait suggestions Virtuoso, Star Quality, Good Sense of Humor, i am not sure about another 2 so you can pick any. Could she also be a young adult. 

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1205049856/nm0000119  (Good Close-up pic)
Thank you.  ;D

Offline Annenator

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #185 on: July 29, 2011, 02:24:54 AM »
This topic's been quiet lately.  I just downloaded Create a Pattern and would like to try attempt some of the requests as a start (cause I have no ideas of my own), but I have a few questions first.  If I get images from the internet, what are the rules about that?  Do I have to find copyright free, royalty free etc images?

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #186 on: July 29, 2011, 03:14:32 AM »
I don't know if this has been asked or if it is even possible
But I love the look of the cars and stuff people can get with Dr.Pepper drink in america.
I being in New Zealand Can't get them.

Is it possible to put them in the swap shop so I can?

EA would almost certainly take you to court for this. In addition, it's impossible (Actually, possible, but illegal).
I live in NZ and noticed an American Store (literally, a store that retails American Goods) in Auckland. It's in Albany, in Triton Drive, right next to Citta (it's a homeware shop). It retails Dr. Pepper.
Of course, this is no use if you live in the South Island, or on an offshore Island.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #187 on: July 29, 2011, 03:32:06 AM »
This topic's been quiet lately.  I just downloaded Create a Pattern and would like to try attempt some of the requests as a start (cause I have no ideas of my own), but I have a few questions first.  If I get images from the internet, what are the rules about that?  Do I have to find copyright free, royalty free etc images?

They are supposed to be Royalty Free/Copyright free. This is a Website that Gheez sent me a while back when I was starting Patterns, although I prefer to make my own ones now through Photoshop. I also have used Imags from Sims.

http://www.clker.com/

http://www.clipartmonsterclub.com/clipart/

If you want more help I suggest either PMing Gheez or Ausette, but Gheez has not been active in almost a month now.

Thansk for offering your help when you are learning the ropes of creat a pattern!  :)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Sophie98

• Immortal
  • Awkward Fangirl.
« Reply #188 on: July 29, 2011, 12:13:25 PM »
If someone doesn't mind, I'd really like some gothic clothing for female sims, YA. If anyone watches NCIS, I have an Abby Sim who needs better clothes. Thanks in advance!
"The world is not a wish granting factory."
-John Green, The Fault In Our Stars

I have a blog! Please feel free to check it out! http://theatricalteenageramblings.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

Offline SimMania :P

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #189 on: July 29, 2011, 12:47:19 PM »
If someone doesn't mind, I'd really like some gothic clothing for female sims, YA. If anyone watches NCIS, I have an Abby Sim who needs better clothes. Thanks in advance!

Omg an abby sim would be amazing can anyone make?

Offline Sophie98

• Immortal
  • Awkward Fangirl.
« Reply #190 on: July 29, 2011, 12:50:46 PM »
It's quite easy to make an Abby. Black pigtails, gothic clothing, lots of tattoos, and of course the Excitable trait. I've done it. :) If I figure out how to upload her I will, when she gets better clothes.

I have a blog! Please feel free to check it out! http://theatricalteenageramblings.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

imaGleek

« Reply #191 on: July 29, 2011, 01:24:59 PM »
I would like to make a request for a short sleeve t-shirt

Gender- Female

Age- Teen and Young Adult

Theme- Glee of course! :D

Offline Sophie98

• Immortal
  • Awkward Fangirl.
« Reply #192 on: July 29, 2011, 05:00:31 PM »
If someone makes a Glee t-shirt I'm downloading it for sure!

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #193 on: July 29, 2011, 06:35:47 PM »
Can you share a picture of what you determine as gothic? I'd be happy to make you some clothing! Also, what EP and SP do you have?
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

CarlosLordofTacos

« Reply #194 on: July 29, 2011, 09:28:46 PM »
As odd as this may sound... I'd like a molten lava pattern for walls, floors and clothing please.

anything