Author Topic: Swap Shop Requests Thread  (Read 415892 times)

Sportsfan

Re: Swap Shop Requests Thread
« Reply #330 on: November 27, 2011, 12:29:23 PM »
Ooh, your back! Where have you been?  :P
She had deleted her account because she said it took up too much time.

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #331 on: November 27, 2011, 12:43:01 PM »
She had deleted her account because she said it took up too much time.

Ok, thanks.
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #332 on: December 04, 2011, 03:43:17 PM »
Here are the Party Gals and Guy for you to use! Hope you like them.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
« Reply #333 on: December 06, 2011, 12:24:48 PM »
just got them gogo, thanks I love them !
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #334 on: December 07, 2011, 10:57:31 PM »
Can I get some logos of DC Comics? (Batman Superman Flash Gordon) I need it so I can make Sheldon Cooper. Even better: Can they be put on the layered tees that came with Generations? You know the ones that look like the female maternity tees?

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #335 on: December 07, 2011, 11:20:28 PM »
Can I get some logos of DC Comics? (Batman Superman Flash Gordon) I need it so I can make Sheldon Cooper. Even better: Can they be put on the layered tees that came with Generations? You know the ones that look like the female maternity tees?

I made Batman and Superman T-shirt prints a while ago, you can download them here:)

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #336 on: December 07, 2011, 11:34:21 PM »
*facepalm* I totally forgot about those! As soon as you posted, I remembered. I'll have to wait a while though, I'm going to buy WA, then install everything in order of release.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RunAmokSims

• Immortal
« Reply #337 on: December 13, 2011, 11:58:37 AM »
Does anyone have a pattern that is just words?

I love the chair out of the TV show Revenge.  Scroll down, the best view is the picture with the teddy bear.

http://hookedonhouses.net/2011/10/24/searching-for-victorias-chair-from-the-tv-show-revenge-and-the-real-grayson-mansion/

I think this might be the fabric

http://www.ballarddesigns.com/document-brown-fabric-by-the-yard/fabric-by-the-yard/patterns/42946

Offline Jancy

• Occult
« Reply #338 on: December 13, 2011, 01:00:29 PM »
@RunAmok I should have this for you shortly.
Here you go:  http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,8156.0.html

Offline RunAmokSims

• Immortal
« Reply #339 on: December 13, 2011, 06:39:30 PM »
@RunAmok I should have this for you shortly.
Here you go:  http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,8156.0.html

Thank you so much! That's fabulous!

Offline Jancy

• Occult
« Reply #340 on: December 13, 2011, 07:47:48 PM »
Glad you like it :)

Offline RunAmokSims

• Immortal
« Reply #341 on: December 13, 2011, 10:11:46 PM »
Glad you like it :)

I really appreciate it. I'm pretty sure that I could get into doing patterns but for some reason the pattern maker takes up too much of my laptop screen and I can't reduce the size of the window so I can't get to some of the buttons.

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #342 on: December 13, 2011, 10:34:26 PM »
Is the taskbar blocking some buttons? (The bar at the bottom of the screen with buttons and the Start Menu)

Offline Jancy

• Occult
« Reply #343 on: December 13, 2011, 11:51:55 PM »
@RunAmok ~ If you're using a Mac you can hit command and return at the same time and the Create A Pattern window will not be full screen.  It will change it to a Window Mode Screen (it'll be smaller)  If your on a PC there may be a keyboard shortcut also to do this, unfortunately I'm not sure what it would be since I don't have CAP on my PC. This is just a guess, maybe it could be the windows key plus return key.

Another way to resize the screen - if you are able to get to the bottom left corner of CAP there is a little button with 3 dots in it, click that then options and you can choose another screen size.

Offline RunAmokSims

• Immortal
« Reply #344 on: December 14, 2011, 08:42:29 AM »
Is the taskbar blocking some buttons? (The bar at the bottom of the screen with buttons and the Start Menu)

Yep.

@RunAmok ~ If you're using a Mac you can hit command and return at the same time and the Create A Pattern window will not be full screen.  It will change it to a Window Mode Screen (it'll be smaller)  If your on a PC there may be a keyboard shortcut also to do this, unfortunately I'm not sure what it would be since I don't have CAP on my PC. This is just a guess, maybe it could be the windows key plus return key.

Another way to resize the screen - if you are able to get to the bottom left corner of CAP there is a little button with 3 dots in it, click that then options and you can choose another screen size.

That's  the problem.  I'm on a PC and the entire bottom of the window is covered by the task bar.