Author Topic: Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?  (Read 1649581 times)

colluseum

Re: Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?
« Reply #495 on: June 26, 2010, 11:04:25 PM »
This might be my favourite picture of all:

Offline Castastic

• Llama Wrangler
  • AYU - The BLUE BIRD in my life
« Reply #496 on: June 26, 2010, 11:42:05 PM »
This might be my favourite picture of all:

"Well, what can you do? The love of my life is dead and I've got this moodlet bringing down my mood for a couple of days, but hey, I just gotta smile and keep living on."  :D
This is my own contribution to this benevolent cause;

My non-green-thumbed sim Arianna seemed to be mourning her dead onion-plant for a few days. :( Kept breaking into tears. And have I ever told you that sims make the most ridiculous sounds when they mourn, I can't help but laugh at their pain? No? Well, now you filled your daily quota of sim-knowledge, and then some.  ;)
If you are afraid of changes
Watch me at a distance
Whether or not I may do something
I'm talked about behind my back
Let it be

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #497 on: June 27, 2010, 12:02:07 AM »
My non-green-thumbed sim Arianna seemed to be mourning her dead onion-plant for a few days. :( Kept breaking into tears. And have I ever told you that sims make the most ridiculous sounds when they mourn, I can't help but laugh at their pain? No? Well, now you filled your daily quota of sim-knowledge, and then some.  ;)
Yes they do! My sims deathflowers kept dying, and each one gets a new round of tears. I'm sorry, but everytime she cried it cracked me up! I'm like "Come on, it's just a plant! Plus, just revive it already!" The sounds of this game alone has me laughing for days!  ;D

Offline Castastic

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #498 on: June 27, 2010, 12:11:15 AM »
Yes they do! My sims deathflowers kept dying, and each one gets a new round of tears. I'm sorry, but everytime she cried it cracked me up! I'm like "Come on, it's just a plant! Plus, just revive it already!" The sounds of this game alone has me laughing for days!  ;D
Haha, yes! A few days ago I watched a fan-made video which was the first episode in a story about a man losing his wife and daughter in a car crash, and really, it was sad in the beginning, but when he started crying and making those exaggerated sounds...!
And talking about mourning;

Her annoying dead mummy friend of course had to ruin the perfect picture!!  >:( And for all the trouble, the mummy ate her Ambrosia (which I stupidly left out in the open!!). And I hadn't even taken the "Doubly-dead" shot of the mummy ghost yet, which had been the whole intention of the trouble of moving in Jean Luc Beaumont, making him a mummy and killing him!!
Watch me at a distance
Let it be

Leto85

« Reply #499 on: June 27, 2010, 04:26:33 AM »
Hi Castastic, welcome to the forum.
That's a pity indeed. Well, maybe you could just try it again. I assume you still have the sarcophagus.

Offline TommyT

• Occult
« Reply #500 on: June 27, 2010, 05:20:52 AM »
You've made my life complete, and I want you to know that you're the only one for me.  My love for you intoxicates my very soul and all I can feel is MUMMIES!  DEATH AND MUMMIES!

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #501 on: June 27, 2010, 05:28:03 AM »
You've made my life complete, and I want you to know that you're the only one for me.  My love for you intoxicates my very soul and all I can feel is MUMMIES!  DEATH AND MUMMIES!

Ok, that's my new favorite caption.  You're brilliant and we really need you on our team!  Oh, wait...  Never mind.  ;D
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #502 on: June 27, 2010, 07:00:04 AM »
I needed a giggle this morning! I've been up all night playing my favorite game lol anyone want to guess the name? *giggle giggle* Too much Mountain Dew and not enough sleep lol.

Offline Castastic

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #503 on: June 27, 2010, 09:24:44 AM »
Hi Castastic, welcome to the forum.
That's a pity indeed. Well, maybe you could just try it again. I assume you still have the sarcophagus.
Thank you!  :)
Yes, it worked out fine in the end. I just killed him again, and this time, Arianna had the "heart-less" LTR so she didn't walk around crying and making ridiculous noises. ;D
And since I love mummies so much:

"HA-HA-HA, evil mummy of some dead priest guy, I shall TEACH you a lesson!!"
"Oh no, dear Arianna, I shall strangle you with my secret evil STETHOSCOPE of death!!"
*insert fight here*
-- And of course, Arianna's incredible abilities at teaching people how to wipe the floors with their behinds left her as the winner, once again!!
Watch me at a distance
Let it be

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #504 on: June 27, 2010, 09:44:24 AM »
Hurray for Arianna! She showed him!  ;D

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #505 on: June 28, 2010, 06:59:57 PM »
This is regarding the dying babies.

I bought Ambitions a few weeks back and of course had to play in Twinbrook. Out of the 5 babies born in game so far, 3 died before childhood. Only one grew up into a toddler before he died. Of the 2 still alive, one belongs to my family while the other is a couple days younger, and I'm reading the paper every day waiting for his name followed by "pile of ashes." Yes, all 3 babies have died in fires.

I'm wondering if this has to do with the new fireman career. My Sim is an Architect and I'm making sure to install smoke alarms in every room of all the houses she does a job in. Hopefully that will fix the problem; if not, I'll delete the game and start over because it's very annoying.

As for the Sims that have moved out of town becoming gray in their relationship pictures, I can honestly say that mine have never looked like that. They are completely normal with no indication that they have moved away. I've never had family move away so can't comment on if their picture in the family tree would turn gray.

I just found and read this thread today and thought I'd share that.

I love the space to share awesome funny pictures with fellow Simmers! My husband just doesn't see the humor. I don't think I have any to share at the moment though.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #506 on: June 28, 2010, 07:16:40 PM »
You've made my life complete, and I want you to know that you're the only one for me.  My love for you intoxicates my very soul and all I can feel is MUMMIES!  DEATH AND MUMMIES!

Okay, I'm up for a Tom vs. Tom caption smackdown....

Cursed spirit of Imhotep beckoning in her brain...."show him the ring....show him the ring...show him the ring...sh—"

I got it! Here's the stupid ring. OH! Honey...I wasn't talking to you!

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #507 on: June 28, 2010, 10:38:57 PM »
I know that one of the Toms is Metro, but who's the other one?
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #508 on: June 28, 2010, 10:43:41 PM »
Um... I know that one of the Toms is Metro, but who's the other one?

Some new guy named Tom. Oh, you already knew his name. Sorry.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #509 on: June 28, 2010, 10:47:03 PM »
Some new guy named Tom. Oh, you already knew his name. Sorry.

Shame on you!  ;D

Simstar, on the previous page, you'll see a post by TommyT.  He's one of our new Moderators.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

anything