Author Topic: Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?  (Read 1649301 times)

Offline applejackkxo

• Llama Wrangler
  • "Blame it all upon a rush of blood to the head."
Re: Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?
« Reply #765 on: August 15, 2010, 03:48:25 AM »
It appears that there's a congenital malformation that occurs with my legacy sims who feed the toddlers in a high chair. The bowl of brown goo gets stuck on their hand, kind of like a dog-cone, and they go about their work or chores with a bowl on their hands. I've given up resetting them; no one seems to mind their Neurosurgeon performing delicate surgery with plate-hand.

I've seen this happen before...I think the funniest one, though, was my sim who was playing guitar while it was stuck to his hand :D:

“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.” -Albert Einstein

Offline Agnes

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #766 on: August 15, 2010, 06:07:03 AM »
This has probably happened to many before, but it made me laugh.  I love glitches.

She can walk on water! 

I've seen this happen before...I think the funniest one, though, was my sim who was playing guitar while it was stuck to his hand :D:

I've had worse.  My Sims 2 is really glitchy.  My nanny was cleaning our house and the plate got stuck to her hand, then she picked up our new puppy which appeared ON TOP of the plate.  She proceeded to wash plate, thus sending the puppy down the drain.  I never saw her again, even with cheats.   :'(  Too bad I didn't get a screen cap.   ;D  Too astonished.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pielord

• Townie
« Reply #767 on: August 15, 2010, 06:22:27 AM »
Oh my word! That's so unbelievably funny! I can't stop laughing! ROFL! Just picturing the look on the puppy's face is priceless. Did you fire the made? Poor puppy...*snicker*

I saw someone post something like this a few pages back I think, just thought I'd take a look myself. I got super lucky and the balloon was right in front of me...and I found out what the figures in it were.

Cardboard Cut-outs! Lol!
I am Nobody. And Nobody is Perfect. Therefore, I am Perfect. :)

Offline Swede1992

• Watcher
« Reply #768 on: August 15, 2010, 10:30:49 AM »
Ha, ha! I've never seen how they look like before! :D

I saw this one right now. Is it only me, or does the restaurant in Twinbrook allow llamas to be taken into the building?

Manbearpig simply wants to get you. I'm super cereal. - Al Gore :)
There is no absolute truth, but the Forum Rules still come pretty close. Pay them a visit.

Offline LlamaMama

• Watcher
« Reply #769 on: August 15, 2010, 04:07:06 PM »
Maybe that's the llama restroom.
I put tape on the mirrors in my house so I don't accidentally walk through into another dimension. -- Steven Wright

Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die,
your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. -- George Carlin

maddyclyde9

« Reply #770 on: August 15, 2010, 05:16:03 PM »
Nice
A few months ago, on TS2, it was my Sim's wedding (now SHE was ugly! More than the Grisbys!) and I used move objects on and I told her to walk to the place (after putting her in a roped in area, but yes she could get there!) but she kept playing a piano that wasn't there! My cousin and I could NOT for the life of us stop laughing!
Another time, a fire started. I put it out, but the flames were still there! Then, I told my sim to wash dishes, AND SHE DID! The flames were in the SINK!
IT was SO funny!

Offline LlamaMama

• Watcher
« Reply #771 on: August 15, 2010, 06:02:53 PM »
Nice
A few months ago, on TS2, it was my Sim's wedding (now SHE was ugly! More than the Grisbys!) and i used move objects on and I told her to walk to the place (after putting her in a roped in area, but yes she could get there!) but she kept playing a piano that wasn't there! My cousin and I could NOT for the life of us stop laughing!
Another time, a fire started. I put it out, but the flames were still there! Then, I told my sim to wash dishes, AND SHE DID! The flames were in the SINK!!!!!!!!!
IT was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny!

Psst! Watch out for the Tidiness Police! Excessive expressiveness is forbidden.  :o
I put tape on the mirrors in my house so I don't accidentally walk through into another dimension. -- Steven Wright

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #772 on: August 15, 2010, 06:10:36 PM »
Psst! Watch out for the Tidiness Police! Excessive expressiveness is forbidden.  :o

:) 20 O's is quite a lot. 17 or less and you're fine. ;) I'm kidding, of course. @maddy, just try and keep our requests in mind when you post. Thanks.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #773 on: August 15, 2010, 08:52:46 PM »
I edited the post.  But thanks everyone for the comments. :)
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Agnes

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #774 on: August 15, 2010, 10:22:50 PM »
Today, I finally experienced the WA glitch of random kids.  My person went to China the for first time and everything was fine.  Today, I sent her to China again and she has the Heartbroken moodlet because someone died.  But I couldn't figure out for the life of me who died, all my sims were alive and she didn't know make any good friends in China.  Then, I noticed her last name was changed to something Chinese.  I check her family tree and it turns she got married behind my back, has a kid, and now her husband died. D:  And I was spending all that time trying to set up her with a boyfriend when it turns out she was married. 

Offline gerrr00

• Immortal
« Reply #775 on: August 16, 2010, 01:27:34 AM »
Today, I finally experienced the WA glitch of random kids.  My person went to China the for first time and everything was fine.  Today, I sent her to China again and she has the Heartbroken moodlet because someone died.  But I couldn't figure out for the life of me who died, all my sims were alive and she didn't know make any good friends in China.  Then, I noticed her last name was changed to something Chinese.  I check her family tree and it turns she got married behind my back, has a kid, and now her husband died. D:  And I was spending all that time trying to set up her with a boyfriend when it turns out she was married. 

I had exactly the same thing happen!  I went back to China to divorce or break-up, don't know for sure which it is, my Sims stay married for life, but he was dead!  Even though he was dead I could not propose to go steady with anyone else.  She was engaged before the crazy, got married/had a kid thing, but her fiance had moved to another city.  From that point she could not get another boyfriend.  I was actually happy when she got married hoping she could move on.  But that still did not fix the bug.  I don't play her anymore, that bug irritated me!
Ignorance is not an excuse, please read the forum rules.

Offline Agnes

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #776 on: August 16, 2010, 02:57:36 AM »
Darn!  I was hoping that him being dead would make her unmarried.  >:|  I guess I just pretend her Romantic Interest is her husband.  Yeah, let's see how that goes.  ;D

Offline Swede1992

• Watcher
« Reply #777 on: August 16, 2010, 07:21:12 AM »
Can't you have another sim ask your first sim to break up with the dead guy?
Manbearpig simply wants to get you. I'm super cereal. - Al Gore :)
There is no absolute truth, but the Forum Rules still come pretty close. Pay them a visit.

Offline gerrr00

• Immortal
« Reply #778 on: August 16, 2010, 12:06:42 PM »
Yes, you can do the break up!  I never thought of that.  Thank you for the idea, I may have to move someone in with her.  Before I stopped playing her I did go to city hall and change her name back.  :)
Ignorance is not an excuse, please read the forum rules.

Offline LlamaMama

• Watcher
« Reply #779 on: August 17, 2010, 02:25:53 PM »

Some morning gnomish goodness.