Author Topic: Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?  (Read 1631074 times)

Offline Execution

• Occult
  • Rawr.
Re: Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?
« Reply #5940 on: June 25, 2014, 12:54:10 AM »
Most dads like to fart, though, in my experience.  ;D

The rumors that sims share are the strangest. For example, Catarina Vanderburg is rich (You don't say!), or that their daughter has the cooking skill.

Danielle Haydis

« Reply #5941 on: June 28, 2014, 01:43:23 AM »
What?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #5942 on: June 28, 2014, 02:15:42 AM »
That's so weird. The loading screens say some funny stuff.

Offline darth fluffy

• Nooboo
« Reply #5943 on: June 28, 2014, 10:52:37 PM »
I was doing some landscaping and I came across the Case of the Levitating Deck:

Offline KhaineGB

• Immortal
« Reply #5944 on: June 28, 2014, 11:42:45 PM »
They're in the walls!

Apparently she's a bouncer...

Offline jessa14

• Llama Wrangler
  • Call me Jess or whatever :)
« Reply #5945 on: June 29, 2014, 06:16:58 AM »
They're in the walls!

Apparently she's a bouncer...

That's terrifying  :o

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #5946 on: June 29, 2014, 10:32:40 AM »
:o

That's...more than a little creepy.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KhaineGB

• Immortal
« Reply #5948 on: June 29, 2014, 12:22:31 PM »
I have no idea how that happened. All I'd done was double-click on Kerry... and found that.

I paused so I could mouse over and she was listed as a Bouncer. Snagged a quick screenshot as it's creepy as hell, then sent Kerry to her apartment. While I was waiting for the lift... the woman in the wall answered her phone.

WISH I had gotten a shot of that.

Offline Mahmeya

• Townie
« Reply #5949 on: June 29, 2014, 02:18:48 PM »
Something that happened to me: the triplets in my family aged up to young adult, and thus they (and all sims in the household) traveled to Town hall to the high school graduation ceremony. What my shock was, when all 7 sims somehow entered a single car that has exactly 4 seats, and this way they drove to the town hall....and when the eco-friendly daughter got negative moodlet for wasting resources as if she were alone in the car, even though that was FAR from truth.

Given how weird some stuff in the game is, I was somehow expecting that I'll need to go through that child by child (and thus spend the whole day there), but all my children were decorated at once.

And when it comes to that, they are the funny messages about what their classmates think they'll be. I've had sim with some writing skills said to "Write a bestseller in the future", and usual stuff related to their skills, but what one of the daughters had shocked me. Translating to english, it would be something like "She'll probably hack an army facility". WHAT? She's not even computer whiz to begin with...
Bonus story - recipe how to secure synchronised aging of your teen's boy/girlfriend with Supernatural expansion.
Ingredients:
teen under your control x1
his or her GF/BF x1
Bottled curse of the Lycan x1 (requires alchemy level 8 for homemade)
Potent cure elixir x1 (requires alchemy level 7 for homemade)
Birthday cake x1
How to:
there's a bug that basically prevents NPC sims in werewolf form from aging up. When your teen starts dating another teen, lob the curse of the lycan on him to make him werewolf. That way, you're sure he'll stay teen as long as you need (otherwise default story progression could age him from teen to elder in a week even on 300day lifespan - true story). When your teen ages up to young adult, invite his/her werewolf over. Buy a birthday cake, lob a cure elixir on him and cake him up. That's it, now s/he's the age you want him to be!
While trying how to do this, I though I might just use cheat to get him into CAS to age him up and remove werewolf status at once, but you can only use that on sim in basic outfits (those you make in CAS), and sim in werewolf form doesn't count as that for some reason. I also tried to use the weaker cure elixir to just force him from werewolf form, but that was not enough.

Offline KhaineGB

• Immortal
« Reply #5950 on: June 30, 2014, 05:09:12 AM »
Don't mind me, Mr School Bus driver... just doing some gardening in my undies...

Anna apparently didn't want to get dressed.

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
« Reply #5951 on: June 30, 2014, 11:44:44 AM »
She's stealing his heart.  Literally.

And here's Sunset Valley's highest level doctor, Geoffrey Landgraab, flipping out over a woman in labor just like every other sim.  I'm sure the pregnant sim is real confident about the local hospital now.

Offline KhaineGB

• Immortal
« Reply #5952 on: June 30, 2014, 09:23:14 PM »
Um... Kerry?

Wat r u doin? (for the record, I do not have a mod to make sims run around in the nude. She just... got out of the bath and decided to play the piano... without  getting dressed... O.o)

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #5953 on: June 30, 2014, 11:05:40 PM »
...yipes! :o

I just had something rather off-the-wall happen. I'm playing a genetic legacy and my first heir has just gotten married. I had him check the mail the next day, and of course there was quite the contingent of gifts...including one from his grandfather. His long dead grandfather who passed away when he was a toddler.

That's impressive. Gifts from the afterlife. :P

Danielle Haydis

« Reply #5954 on: June 30, 2014, 11:51:54 PM »
That happened to me too, in my dynasty. After my sim he got married he received a wedding gift from his deceased mother.