Author Topic: Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?  (Read 1631250 times)

Priyansh

Re: Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?
« Reply #1365 on: February 16, 2011, 05:14:33 PM »
What a nice tongue. :D

There can only be two reasons:

1. He saw a very, very tasty ice-cream in the sculpture. :P

2. He is a snake! :o

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #1366 on: February 16, 2011, 05:17:22 PM »
His tongue is indeed a little bigger, then. Something near 7 centimeters bigger. Couldn't he have seen an ice-cream in the sculpture and be a snake? Snakes like ice-cream.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline jessiethedog

• Immortal
« Reply #1367 on: February 16, 2011, 05:27:25 PM »
His tongue is indeed a little bigger, then. Something near 7 centimeters bigger. Couldn't he have seen an ice-cream in the sculpture and be a snake? Snakes like ice-cream.
I'll take your word for that...
'They fill you with the faults they had
And add some extra just for you' - Larkin

Offline niuri_cigarete

• Llama Wrangler
  • Trust me, I'm a meteorologist.
« Reply #1368 on: February 16, 2011, 05:31:43 PM »

I totally agree. Once  bunch of snakes had a plan to steal my ice-cream from my fridge, I found them all being stuck with the ice-cubes.

Priyansh

« Reply #1369 on: February 16, 2011, 07:49:07 PM »
Anyone who watches an ice-cream, even once, starts roaming around it. Not only ice-creams, but all the type of food.

Once I caught a burglar eating my leftover bad-quality pizza. My sim kept godly calm, just as I do in reality. But my sims become terrifying when I want them, just as I become in reality when I am angry. I just beaten the burglar up to pulp 4-5 times, slapped it a few dozen times, threw away all type of mean interactions on him, and then called the police. Poor burglar. >:D

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #1370 on: February 16, 2011, 08:10:12 PM »
Uhm... none of the images are showing up. :-\
Formerly Simstar3

Priyansh

« Reply #1371 on: February 16, 2011, 08:19:35 PM »
Unfortunately I did a mistake, so the images are not showing up. Imageshack really needs to fix their problems when we upload multiple screenshots.

Well you can still view by right clicking on the images' 'leftovers', and then you can view them.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Hosfac

• Sleeper Agent
  • Watcher
  • Han Solo shot first.
« Reply #1372 on: February 17, 2011, 01:24:42 AM »
Sometimes celebrity status has it's benefits.  But I wonder if the guy who said this to one of my sims actually thought he was being nice:

Ah...well, OK then.  Thanks a lot, buddy!

I think I need to make a photobucket account.   :-\
Old forum mods never die.  We just get archived.

Interview With a Night Walker - The Veronika Beltane Story continues.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #1373 on: February 17, 2011, 01:32:05 AM »
How nice of the shopkeeper ;)

Priyansh

« Reply #1374 on: February 17, 2011, 08:11:42 AM »
If only the shopkeeper could pay you the money................. :D

For example, if the simoleons are getting in negative (-) number, you should not pay him anything but instead he should pay to you.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1375 on: February 17, 2011, 08:22:51 AM »
Is it just me or is it annoying when your Sim goes to the spar (for instance) and the message comes up that you have a discount and your Sim owns the spar. I am like yay 30 percent off I pay your wages pal.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Leto85

« Reply #1376 on: February 18, 2011, 08:35:17 AM »
I totally agree. Once  bunch of snakes had a plan to steal my ice-cream from my fridge, I found them all being stuck with the ice-cubes.

Wow, I love snakes! Next time, scan them in for me. In my country I barely see one.

@Hosfac: That image is so funny. I got that too once. And I thought it was because you had some lifetime happyness thingy unlocked that will make you don't have to pay a thing anymore. I forgot the name.

ninyve

« Reply #1377 on: February 18, 2011, 08:44:37 AM »
This (expletive censored) inconsiderate man decided to dance on the table while my sim was having her dinner in one of the Bridgeport clubs!  (Little youtube clip here:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVeodi6YtUk).  Thanks mate!  Can't believe she kept on eating!

Leto85

« Reply #1378 on: February 18, 2011, 08:48:09 AM »
This (expletive censored) inconsiderate man decided to dance on the table while my sim was having her dinner in one of the Bridgeport clubs!  (Little youtube clip here:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVeodi6YtUk).  Thanks mate!  Can't believe she kept on eating!

Ninyve, I have edited your text and removed the invective you've made. Please read the Forum Rules to avoid these situations in the future.
You can read the rules quickly by clicking on one of the two words 'Rules' underneath my signature.

ninyve

« Reply #1379 on: February 18, 2011, 08:53:19 AM »
Ninyve, I have edited your text and removed the invective you've made. Please read the Forum Rules to avoid these situations in the future.
You can read the rules quickly by clicking on one of the two words 'Rules' underneath my signature.

My apologies, Leto.  I honestly didn't think that was still considered an expletive, but I'll refrain from using the word in future.  Sorry.  

anything